Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (171082 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On May 11, 2011
[size=25pt]Nope! wink[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:32am On May 11, 2011
^^I tot you are a friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On May 11, 2011
^^Did Missy B ever confirm the above statement? tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:50am On May 11, 2011
what confirmation?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On May 11, 2011
[size=25pt]^^Confirmation of our "alleged" friendship. tongue[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:02am On May 11, 2011
Why do we need Missy's or anyone's confirmation to be friends? Except debosky has banned you from having friends undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 9:09am On May 11, 2011
Peter-file
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 12:57pm On May 11, 2011
Missy, please can i hv a plate of peppery jollof rice with chicken
and a bottle of chilled coke 2 wash it down?
thanks dear, u r 1 in a mil! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2011
Where's Missy B? sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Phate07(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2011

A need two bottles of ice-cold beer! angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:22pm On May 11, 2011
Missy is really missing in action(mia)
no pun intended. grin
fyi, still waitin 4 my lunch wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2011
You are all invited to Firearm's Kitchen

Free Drinks for all
Spontaneous Service
Perfect Delivery
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:57pm On May 11, 2011
^^^^, hmmmmm
i guess a trial wont hurt,
missy, we cant go hungry while waitin 4 ur return
will be back, once i hv sampled firearm's grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2011
^^^

A trial will convince you!
Firearm is tested and trusted wink kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628886.0.html
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:27pm On May 11, 2011
^ opportunist
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 11, 2011
^

Thats the meaning of the "O" in SWOT.
And she is very satisfied now. tongue grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:42pm On May 11, 2011
^^Dont worry, your food doent taste like Missy B's food. they'll be back.

To MissyB valued customers

Ladies and gentlemen sorry for the delays, Missyb has been running around all because of you (na una wahala dey pursue am about). All the pending orders will be attended to shortly. Thanks for yor patience and understanding. Please always remember that if it is not from Missyb official nairaland's kitchen, it will NEVER taste like it.

Thanks.

Missyb official nairaland's kitchen mangement.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 11, 2011
^^^

management indeed  cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all

The era of monopoly has gone.  It is only by competition that we can get the best out of the market.
Firearm's Kitchen promises you first class service and perfect delivery.

Visit the link below for testimonies:

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:06pm On May 11, 2011
akunta:

Missy, please can i hv a plate of peppery jollof rice with chicken
and a bottle of chilled coke 2 wash it down?
thanks dear, u r 1 in a mil! wink

There you go! thanks for your patience, enjoy your meal smiley

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:11pm On May 11, 2011
Phate07:

A need two bottles of ice-cold beer! angry

I'll give you 3 bottles. The 3rd one its on me wink

[img]http://badkidsgoodgrammar.files./2010/04/beer-is-in-ice-thumb7351431.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 4:36pm On May 11, 2011
oh my! why did u take dis long oam4j?
its true i just finshed visiting firearm's
but the sigth of this meal has me silavating again
abeg, make i just dig in cheesy
this means no dinner 2nite. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 6:23pm On May 11, 2011
akunta:

oh my! why did u take dis long oam4j?
its true i just finshed visiting firearm's
but the sigth of this meal has me silavating again
abeg, make i just dig in cheesy
this means no dinner 2nite. wink

You are welcome. Your pleasure is our concern. cool

@Firearm.

hate to say it, but i told you they'll be back tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

^^Dont worry, your food doent taste like Missy B's food. they'll be back.

To MissyB valued customers

Ladies and gentlemen sorry for the delays, Missyb has been running around all because of you (na una wahala dey pursue am about). All the pending orders will be attended to shortly. Thanks for yor patience and understanding. Please always remember that if it is not from Missyb official nairaland's kitchen, it will NEVER taste like it.

Thanks.

Missyb official nairaland's kitchen mangement.

I would like to order some stir-fry noodles with shrimp. Thanks

Firearm:

^^^

management indeed  cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all

The era of monopoly has gone.  It is only by competition that we can get the best out of the market.
Firearm's Kitchen promises you first class service and perfect delivery.

Visit the link below for testimonies:

lol. see competition oo  cheesy cheesy. But I'm still not yet convinced. What does your kitchen have that Missy B's doesn't? Or what makes your kitchen different from Missy's? I've been a customer of Missy's for a while now and her food is top notch. What makes yours stand out? lol  cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 8:13pm On May 11, 2011
Yield:

I would like to order some stir-fry noodles with shrimp. Thanks

lol. see competition oo  cheesy cheesy. But I'm still not yet convinced. What does your kitchen have that Missy B's doesn't? Or what makes your kitchen different from Missy's? I've been a customer's of Missy's for a while now and her food is top notch. What makes yours stand out? lol  cheesy cheesy

My lady, we serve it hot and best here. Bon appét1t ! wink

[img]http://img4.allyou.com/i/2009/01/stirfry-shrimp-noodles-1892116-l.jpg?400:420[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:23pm On May 11, 2011
OMG! How do I ever repay your kindness OAM4MISSY?!  cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thank you, sweery. . . . .You're the best  smiley

To our customers,
We are very sorry for the delay in service; it was due to circumstances beyond our control. I'd save you all the details and get into the kitchen immediately to meet your every need, like I always do. Once again, we're indeed sorry for any inconvenience caused, we hope this doesn't happen again.
Thanks for your understanding.  smiley

Firearm,
By the time I'm through with you, you go know say Jesus is Lord.  angry angry angry

Yield:

lol. see competition oo  cheesy cheesy. But I'm still not yet convinced. What does your kitchen have that Missy B's doesn't? Or what makes your kitchen different from Missy's? I've been a customer's of Missy's for a while now and her food is top notch. What makes yours stand out? lol  cheesy cheesy
kiss cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

My lady, we serve it hot and best here. Bon appét1t ! wink

[img]http://img4.allyou.com/i/2009/01/stirfry-shrimp-noodles-1892116-l.jpg?400:420[/img]

Ooooh, grabs fork and starts eating!! Delish!! Thanks OAM4J. The spices used in this noodles are just BAM!!! grin. *Gobbles down food.* cheesy

Missy ★ B:

To our customers,
We are very sorry for the delay in service; it was due to circumstances beyond our control. I'd save you all the details and get into the kitchen immediately to meet your every need, like I always do. Once again, we're indeed sorry for any inconvenience caused, we hope this doesn't happen again.
Thanks for your understanding.  smiley

Firearm,
By the time I'm through with you, you go know say Jesus is Lord.  angry angry angry
kiss cool

Good to see you back here, m'am.  tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:40pm On May 11, 2011
Enjoy your meal. smiley

Just in case you need water . . .

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:46pm On May 11, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Anything for Missy kiss

All those our play play inside kitchen work out well, so I say more play play for d kitchen. cheesy

Wey dat your carton picture wey show you inside kitchen sef? I like am more as your profile pic  cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:50pm On May 11, 2011
Yield:

Ooooh, grabs fork and starts eating!! Delish!! Thanks OAM4J. The spices used in this noodles are just BAM!!! grin.  *Gobbles down food.* cheesy

Your satisfaction is our pleasure! It's all MissyB recipe and you can only get it at this kitchen. Pls call again. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:57pm On May 11, 2011
OAM4J:

Anything for Missy kiss

All those our play play inside kitchen work out well, so I say more play play for d kitchen. cheesy

Wey dat your carton picture wey show you inside kitchen sef? I like am more as your profile pic cool
Atawo! grin Anythang for you. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:03pm On May 11, 2011
^^hehehe cheesy that is what am talking about! now lets get busy making delicious love food in the kitchen kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.