Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? (11703 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Experienced It?

Yes: 57% (26 votes)
No: 42% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! Well, thank your God you missed the Aba boys stripping women unclothed and despoiling them simply for wearing PANTS in public then. . . . grin

I didn't grow up in Aba either

~Sauron~:

So you don't think the epileptic power supply is INJUSTICE? grin grin grin

That is the way of life there grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by bkbabe97: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

NEGROPHOBIA, what a great word !!!!

^^^^^from what you wrote and later deleted i can conclude that you have no clue about the Spanish language and, if you really do have colombian blood, it sure aint flowing in that area.

but hey, keep on using online translator that would make what you write sound retarded!

Lol. Another one!!! Your kinfolk already tried this a while back, guess what the result was? FAI to the LURE!!! Same trick, different Nigerian. Spit something in Spanish,quickly erase it, then watch him go cuckoo!lol. slowpoke. Dude, no matter how many years u spend traversing and moving all them kis from Bahia, Buenaventura and Isla de Paradiso  all the way to MADRID, one fact remains :"USTED SEGUIRA SIENDO UN MONO NEGRO". Im sure u understand this one!!!lol.
When there done with ur "broken-spanish" speaking aszz guess what happens next? They'll find ur body behind a freaking dumpster! Try as u may; u will never be spanish, just as Dede1 will never be english!!! lataz!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Sauron1: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

That is the way of life there grin

What about the woman 2 Naval Officers stripped in Lagos and thrashed mercilessly?
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

What about the woman 2 Naval Officers stripped in Lagos and thrashed mercilessly?

We are on about personal experiences here. It is not my fault that you hung around the rough parts grin Just kidding!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

We are on about personal experiences here. It is not my fault that you hung around the rough parts grin Just kidding!

Oh!! So all those who have experienced injustice in NIgeria hung around the "ROUGH" parts? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You know what, if believing that makes you sleep well at night, I say good times!!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! So all those who have experienced injustice in NIgeria hung around the "ROUGH" parts? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You know what, if believing that makes you sleep well at night, I say good times!!

Oh boy! You are bent on giving me a hard time now huh? No worries. I take it in good faith! grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Sauron1: 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

If it's personal experience. . . .I have never experienced it home or abroad.
However, i know friends and relatives who have got stories to tell. Corrupt policemen, armed robbers, corrupt officials, etc.

It's so bad that if you cannot understand the dialect of your seller, they will cheat you in the market.
They whisper to themselves on how to take advantage of you and yet some people are saying there's injustice abroad.

Our people are WORSE.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

If it's personal experience. . . .I have never experienced it home or abroad.
However, i know friends and relatives who have got stories to tell. Corrupt policemen, armed robbers, corrupt officials, etc.

It's so bad that if you cannot understand the dialect of your seller, they will cheat you in the market.
They whisper to themselves on how to take advantage of you and yet some people are saying there's injustice abroad.

Our people are WORSE.

I understand what you mean though. It is absurd!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

So you don't think the epileptic power supply is INJUSTICE? grin grin grin

Don't mind the OP and the hypocrisy.
They are ready to take any form of injustice from a Black man but as soon as they see a white man doing the same, they cry RACISM.

Sauron, while your comments are valid, I dont think they address the initial question asked on this post. The post is aimed at your experience of injustice abroad. I am sure one of us can start another post of injustice in Nigeria or better still black on black injustice.

This topic isnt about comparing injustice abroad and Nigeria. Again, valid comments, but wrong debate.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Tcrack(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
@MrbrownJAY
i live in rio.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
Try buying something from Dugbe market in Ibadan and speak English. You would end  up paying double after the market women curse your lineage.

lailai

Only Oyinbos discriminate, We Nigerians are saints. I wonder why a person who grew up in all these injustice in Nigeria now complain that a white man looked at him somehow.

Can you tell me how Nigerians view Beninoise and Togolese who come here for greener pastures?  Or even hausa men who come to the South to work

@Silentc,

To answer your question, If you can survive the injustice in Nigeria then you have no problems abroad
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Sauron1: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
silentc:

Sauron, while your comments are valid, I dont think they address the initial question asked on this post. The post is aimed at your experience of injustice abroad. I am sure one of us can start another post of injustice in Nigeria or better still black on black injustice.

This topic isnt about comparing injustice abroad and Nigeria. Again, valid comments, but wrong debate.

Fair enough. . . .
In that case, i am leaving the floor for those that have been beaten/tortured by cops abroad. grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Try buying something from Dugbe market in Ibadan and speak English. You would end  up paying double after the market women curse your lineage.

Very annoying attitude.
On top of taking advantage of the stranger, they will curse his lineage back to the stone age.

Only Oyinbos discriminate, We Nigerians are saints. I wonder why a person who grew up in all these injustice in Nigeria now complain that a white man looked at him somehow.

Especially someone who's been maltreated by MOPOL or Officers at em illegal checkpoints in Lagos OR during campus RIOTS.
Someone who has been tormented by daredevil robbers in Nigeria. Someone who cannot get through to his mobile network's customer service during the day and must wait 60 mins in the middle of the night to do so.

Can you tell me how Nigerians view Beninoise and Togolese who come here for greener pastures?  Or even hausa men who come to the South to work

Benionoise and Togolese are far-fetched.
I was in Nigeria when the Yorubas and the Hausas clashed in Ketu market several years ago. It was a blood-bath.
Did Nigeria not ask the people from Ghana to leave? Did they cry INJUSTICE?
All those lesson teachers left without their wages. grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Fair enough. . . .
In that case, i am leaving the floor for those that have been beaten/tortured by cops abroad. grin grin grin grin

A man with a sense of humour grin grin

I am waiting for my turn. Who knows I might be able to sue them for damages!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2010
silentc:

Hahha. . . . .that reminds me. . . .
I have experienced UNTOLD INJUSTICE abroad and it came from our own Nigerian House in London.
The staff down there are the most useless, inconsiderate poofs you can ever meet in the developed world.

Try take a stroll there one day and witness INJUSTICE. grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. Another one!!! Your kinfolk already tried this a while back, guess what the result was? FAI to the LURE!!! Same trick, different Nigerian. Spit something in Spanish,quickly erase it, then watch him go cuckoo!lol. slowpoke. Dude, no matter how many years u spend traversing and moving all them kis from Bahia, Buenaventura and Isla de Paradiso  all the way to MADRID, one fact remains :"USTED SEGUIRA SIENDO UN MONO NEGRO". Im sure u understand this one!!!lol.
When there done with your "broken-spanish" speaking aszz guess what happens next? They'll find your body behind a freaking dumpster! Try as u may; u will never be spanish, just as Dede1 will never be english!!! lataz!

you mean spit something in GIBBERISH. . . . . . lol!!!!!
so now i want to be Spanish because i speak their language?!
we can feel the resentment oozing all over your posts. take a deep breathe and accept the life you are living, good or bad, abroad or in 9ja.
the fact that you believe that ANY BLACK PERSON traveling freely around the world is a drug dealer/courier confirms exactly the reason for this thread.  in your mind, all black people should be suffering and slaving away in some boring a$$ life. . . . . . . . . . how dare can someone write about a better life than yours, right?!
dont dream your life, live your dreams!!!!!!

@my NL peeps
life is too beautiful to be wasting it on being mad day in and day out at the world.
there will always be someone negative about who you are, what you do or where you've been?
as we all, know that the most important person to satisfy in your life is YOU, therefore do what YOU feel is right and to hell with those who dont have the guts/mean or possiblity to be in your shoes.

DONT BE AFRAID THAT YOUR LIFE WILL END, YOU SHOULD BE MORE AFRAID THAT IT WILL NEVER BEGIN.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by cap28: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
EloSela:

Yes but, most of Cap28's posts are full of nothing but senseless racist bitter rhetoric in every thread, not just this one. He is free, by all means to wallow in self pity and talk about his own experiences and shortcomings in his life here in the UK. However if he is going assume that every black person in the UK shares his views and feels the way he does then he needs to told.

I for one don’t understand how someone can hate a country so much but choose to live here especially when they have a choice to live in a much better gainful environment like Nigeria.

Cap has clearly stated that the UK is not his home. By his posts it is clearly obvious that he sees Nigeria as his home but some reason he has chosen to reside in the a foreign land, the UK, which, in his view is racist and unjust. I also don't view spewing hatred about a whole race of people on a message board as an adequate way of fighting injustices that he says he has experienced. MRbrownJAY also stated that he felt he was discriminated in UK job market by not being promoted. Did he hang around to bytch all day and night on a public forum? No. My man is off making strides and getting to know the rest of the world instead of resting on his laurels playing the victim like Cap28. I think asking Cap28 if he plans to leave a country that he does not consider home is a valid question.

I don't understand your point. The first time I travelled 'abroad' was to Nigeria. And who told you MLK was Nigerian?

Elosela thanks for being such a fan of my posts, usually i dont debate with illiterates like yourself but ill make the exception this one time, it appears that you can not read or write english properly like your fellow self hating sister angiefan you describe my posts as full of "senseless bitter  racist rhetoric" okay, now take a deep breath sit down and calm yourself down okay.  Do you understand the meaning of that sentence - senseless racist bitter rhetoric, or were these just random words you picked out of a dictionary that you found lying around in your house?- pick out anything, just anything from any posts that i have written and EXPLAIN in simple english WHY YOU THINK it is senseless, racist, bitter and rhetorical.

You see the problem with people like you is that you are as thick as two very large planks and when things become too complicated for you to understand you dismiss it as "senseless racist bitter rhetoric", i put it to you Elosela that NOTHING in any of my posts is senseless, racist, bitter rhetoric at all but HISTORICAL FACT.

What is senseless, racist, bitter  and rhetorical about the fact that blacks suffer higher unemployment than whites, live in poorer areas, suffer higher incidences of police brutality, suffer higher incarceration levels than whites, are less likely to have access to the same quality of health care as whites, suffer higher exclusion levels from educational institutions and many more, but ill keep it simple so that even someone as dim as you can understand.

As i stated to your friend I am far from bitter, I am actually better off than the likes of you who has lived the whole of your life in this country with nothing to show for it, so please forget about using that tired old argument about me being bitter because it simply does not wash, why is it so difficult for people like  you to understand that there are some people who understand that there is more to life than empty materialism.  Ive had a quick browse through your posts, hahahaha  and i can see that you are not the sharpest knife in the toolbox, but some of us see life from a much more serious perspective we dont look at life through the distorted prism of MTV, HiNolly, CNN, BBC and the E Channel. 

In terms of what im doing to change things, a lot more than  you love, I actually work with young black kids who are facing a myriad of problems lightweights like you wouldnt even know where to begin to know how to deal with, so before you conclude that i am according to you "sitting on my laurels" why dont you try getting out there and seeing how your fellow blacks are living in this country, perhaps you could forgo the shopping trip to Spain and avoid being referred to as a "Puta" by white spanish men and use that time more usefully by volunteering and working with young black kids who have been marginalised by a system who has no use for them.

Oh by the way im not that suprised you're as dim as you are - it must be the years spent acquring a non education  in some awful comprehensive school on a rundown estate in Millwall (MILLWALL OF ALL PLACES!!!!!!!!!) out of interest did you live next door to Jade Goody's family?
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by ikeyman00(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@

most of yall can pretend as much as u want; u might have to step down to scotland then u will know better!!

pretenders!!! on the thread
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
Anything going on in Scotland? I have been there and the people were nice. I found it boring though
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

Anything going on in Scotland? I have been there and the people were nice. I found it boring though

Boring cause no you have no RACISM stories to tell of the place yourself? lol

silentc:

Imagine the killing one could make from one of those . . . retirement straight
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Boring cause no you have no RACISM stories to tell of the place yourself? lol

Imagine the killing one could make from one of those . . . retirement straight

I guess that humor flew over my head.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

I guess that humor flew over my head.

I am sorry, I ain't a mind reader. Hence the reason why I asked why Scotland was boring for you.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by chika98: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry, I ain't a mind reader. Hence the reason why I asked why Scotland was boring for you.

The question wasn't put to me like that; hence my misunderstanding of it. Scotland was a bit too country for my liking.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by SEFAGO(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

The question wasn't put to me like that; hence my misunderstanding of it. Scotland was a bit too country for my liking.

But are the girls attractive, very receptive to being banged lol? Are there clubs and bars around those sort of things grin?

Just asking
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by haronky7: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2010
Injustice abroad is nothing compared to the one in Nigeria!

And I can live with that, because there are channels my voice could be heard

But to avoid injustice and maltreatment, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT VISA AND DON'T GET IN ILLEGALLY OR REMAIN ILLEGAL!

AND DON'T GET INVOLVED IN SHADY BUSINESS!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Sauron1: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2010
SEFAGO:

But are the girls attractive, very receptive to being banged lol? Are there clubs and bars around those sort of things  grin?

Just asking

Heard Glasgow is quite rough but the suburbs like Aberdeen/Dundee are populated by Nigerians.
You will enjoy their clubs cos their girls are receptive. grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by bkbabe97: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Tcrack:

@MrbrownJAY
i live in rio.

Uh oh! Another dope boi in the house!
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 3:43am On Jun 02, 2010
STILLWATER,
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN A STILLWATER?

ELOSELA,
OMO, YOU TRY OOO shocked shocked shocked. You grew up in Milwall of all places.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Nwaka77: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2010
cap28:

Elosela thanks for being such a fan of my posts, usually i dont debate with illiterates like yourself but ill make the exception this one time, it appears that you can not read or write english properly like your fellow self hating sister angiefan you describe my posts as full of "senseless bitter  racist rhetoric" okay, now take a deep breath sit down and calm yourself down okay.  Do you understand the meaning of that sentence - senseless racist bitter rhetoric, or were these just random words you picked out of a dictionary that you found lying around in your house?- pick out anything, just anything from any posts that i have written and EXPLAIN in simple english WHY YOU THINK it is senseless, racist, bitter and rhetorical.

You see the problem with people like you is that you are as thick as two very large planks and when things become too complicated for you to understand you dismiss it as "senseless racist bitter rhetoric", i put it to you Elosela that NOTHING in any of my posts is senseless, racist, bitter rhetoric at all but HISTORICAL FACT.

What is senseless, racist, bitter  and rhetorical about the fact that blacks suffer higher unemployment than whites, live in poorer areas, suffer higher incidences of police brutality, suffer higher incarceration levels than whites, are less likely to have access to the same quality of health care as whites, suffer higher exclusion levels from educational institutions and many more, but ill keep it simple so that even someone as dim as you can understand.

As i stated to your friend I am far from bitter, I am actually better off than the likes of you who has lived the whole of your life in this country with nothing to show for it, so please forget about using that tired old argument about me being bitter because it simply does not wash, why is it so difficult for people like  you to understand that there are some people who understand that there is more to life than empty materialism.  Ive had a quick browse through your posts, hahahaha  and i can see that you are not the sharpest knife in the toolbox, but some of us see life from a much more serious perspective we dont look at life through the distorted prism of MTV, HiNolly, CNN, BBC and the E Channel.  

In terms of what im doing to change things, a lot more than  you love, I actually work with young black kids who are facing a myriad of problems lightweights like you wouldnt even know where to begin to know how to deal with, so before you conclude that i am according to you "sitting on my laurels" why dont you try getting out there and seeing how your fellow blacks are living in this country, perhaps you could forgo the shopping trip to Spain and avoid being referred to as a "Puta" by white spanish men and use that time more usefully by volunteering and working with young black kids who have been marginalised by a system who has no use for them.

Oh by the way im not that suprised you're as dim as you are - it must be the years spent acquring a non education  in some awful comprehensive school on a rundown estate in Millwall (MILLWALL OF ALL PLACES!!!!!!!!!) out of interest did you live next door to Jade Goody's family?

Cap28, excellent response Jare!

Now for all you losers that are here cussing and asking when Cap28 will leave England, I have a question for you. When the heck will you get outta Nairaland?? I am not going to mention names but I know those of you who never have anything positive to say about Nigeria but you are always on this forum. Is it the white man, the american or the briton that created this forum? It is a young Nigerian man located in Nigeria that created this forum hence some of you lost, identity-confused negroes of debatable Nigerian descent are here being able to air your opinions. Since some of you identify with America and britain more than where your roots lie, why the heck are you not on american or british forums hibernating amongst the people there? Now listen folks, you can go ahead and cuss me out all you want after reading this post but guess what? It's the internet ok? I am not moved. Since your a.s.s.e.s did not remind anyone to come abroad, your a.s.s.e.s should not ask when the person is going back. Are you the ones who purchased Cap's flight ticket to England or is it your Naija parents that founded the western society in which you were born and/or raised in? I was born and partially raised in western Europe too. Kini big deal? I ask again, When are you sell out negroes going to leave Nairaland?? Go join pound and dollar land or did whitey reject your black a.s.s.e.s there?? And all the bloody hypocrites who sit there and lie through their palm oil stained teeth that they have never faced any form of injustice abroad, go tell that to the birds ok? Who do some of you think you are fooling??

Dumme Arschlochern! Ein par diese leute sind so ein scherz, wirklich! angry

I am out! can't be bothered anymore! Cap, goodluck trying to continue this debate with blockheads. I no get time again my brother.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by sage(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2010
E be like say some people need anger management classes or maybe they just need to head to the village and wash their head of their bad luck!

Na person fault say u dey experience badluck? Na person fault say im go Europe and North America etc and people welcome am with open arms treat am well come help am succeed but for your own case na so-so wahala and injustice u dey bring ontop your head?

Many people, infact millions wey don live outside Naija have nothing to complain about. They don utilize all the opportunities wey dey find make way for themselves even bring all their family com join them too.

Na person fault say u dey wallow in self-pity?

Abeg make all the complain, complain people go drink their medicine go siddon.

The problem with all these so-called "Naija" born and raised in the West is that "they never see anything". They just dey yarn okpata for the West after they don chop bellefull. Make they come Naija make Mopol use gun knack them for head, or use koboko wallop them they go understand wetin "injustice" be.

These people are in the West where they have all their rights and they dey here dey smell mouth.

Look at the kyn okpata these people dey yarn self.

1.  Discrimination fit dey, it just dey to subtle sotey u no go notice am unless they born you for there grin
2.  They fit pull u over, u no fit know. Maybe u no fit notice. DWB yada yada yada cheesy
3.  Discrimination fit dey your workplace. You no just dey notice am wink
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2010
sage:

E be like say some people need anger management classes or maybe they just need to head to the village and wash their head of their bad luck!

You see why i don't get into this kind of arguements. Nigerians don't know how to argue without getting personal. It seems that we can't keep our emotions under control which is so sad. cry cry
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by sage(m): 6:50am On Jun 02, 2010
Let me show you guys examples of "Injustice" that people experience in Nigeria all the time but they still carry on with their lives.

1. Landlord vs Tenant have a problem, one runs to Bakkassi boys first and give them money, Bakassi boys come and pick you up and torture you and use back of knife to flog you.

2. Bakassi boys even carry innocent people in some cases use knife hack them to pieces in the middle of the city and put their bodies out there for display

3. Police arrest college girls who are innocent in the evening and take them into the bush and despoil them while falsely accusing them of prostitution (You have no recourse to justice)

4. Innocent family at home dragged out and hacked to pieces by ethnic hoodlums.

5. Police demand bribe and shoots you to death if you dont give him

6. Rich man gives money to the police to arrest a poorer person, torture you and lock you up till he wants them to release you all because you dared to question a "Bigman"

7. Somebody who could be innocent burnt alive with petrol and tyre for "stealing" peoples focal places, belongings etc and his body left in the middle of the road for all to see

8. Somebody who is fully qualified is overlooked because of favouritism and nepotism and outright discrimination in education and employment

9. An innocent person gets brutalized with knives, gun butts, electric wires etc by the police. (With no recourse)

10. etc etc

I could go on and on and on and on to 10,000 and it would still be more.

People who are here who have never experienced a brutal police beating in Naija for no reason, who Bakassi boys never use matchete flog or who "never see anything" are here complaining about what again??

Ive looked back at my life in the West and I cant remember anything that I have a reason to complain about. (The biggest discrimination I have suffered was when I came here newly and some people where asking me if we lived in cities or huts and if we drove cars grin cheesy)

In the West you have your rights. If somebody discriminates against you you have recourse under the law to make the person toast.

Anybody  that gets the chance to come to the west LEGALLY I would always tell the person, including my family to jump into it with 2 feet. There is so much you can benefit.

For me if I had to do it all over again I would do it again and again and again and again.

For those stuck in a cycle of self-pity and hatred na una sabi. Make God help una sha, make una no suffer heart attack for where una dey look for subtle "discrimination" wey the average person no fit see coz they no born am for the West cool
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by sage(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2010
davidif:

You see why i don't get into this kind of arguements. Nigerians don't know how to argue without getting personal. It seems that we can't keep our emotions under control which is so sad. cry cry
Its really sad because in Nigeria we are always emotional about everything. We wonder why our country is upside down but when you have a populace that acts more on emotions than on rationale thats what you get

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan's Top 10 Blunders / Borno Trains 800 Youths For Civilian JTF / Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.