Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,871 members, 7,931,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:59 PM

Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? (11740 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Experienced It?

Yes: 57% (26 votes)
No: 42% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by SEFAGO(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
this thread is one of my favorites
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
Jakumo:

Good post Dayo Kanu.

Any Nigerian immigrant to the West who stays on the [b]right side of the law, drives within the speed limit, and leaves that  hilarious "do you know who I am" mentality back in Nigeria where it belongs, should be able to live an entire lifetime in Europe or America without[b] once [/b] getting arrested or harassed by the police, and without once ever having to pay a bribe during that entire lifetime.
[/b]
In Nigeria, being a law-abiding citizen is NO guarantee that one will not be shot dead during a robbery by on-duty policemen, burnt to death by a screaming mob on the basis of  false accusations of witchcraft, petty theft or magical wee-wee theft, forced to bribe any and all officials they encounter, or left to die by the roadside after an automobile accident in a land with no ambulance service. 

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
cap28:

bkbabe can i ask you a question ? you say you are part colombian and part "black" why are you on a nigerian forum? why arent you with your colombian people debating - or could it be because your "colombian" father deserted your mother before you were born and now like a discarded piece of rubbish you are floating around looking for a race of people to belong to - listen up mongrel, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME OR WANTED ON THIS FORUM - this forum is for full blooded africans not mongrels who don't know who or what they are, now scram!!!!

WOAH!!! WHAT A TERRIBLE RACIST COMMENT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omo!!! na wa for some people o shocked
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
cap28:

bkbabe can i ask you a question ?  you say you are part colombian and part "black" why are you on a nigerian forum? why arent you with your colombian people debating - or could it be because your "colombian" father deserted your mother before you were born and now like a discarded piece of rubbish you are floating around looking for a race of people to belong to - listen up mongrel, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME OR WANTED ON THIS FORUM - this forum is for full blooded africans not mongrels who don't know who or what they are,  now scram!!!!

you were way out of line with the above post. . . . . . . .

Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by steve49ja(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2010
davidif:

WOAH!!! WHAT A TERRIBLE RACIST COMMENT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked omo!!! na wa for some people o shocked
MRbrownJAY:

you were way out of line with the above post. . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's true but it doesnt mean we should overlook everyother reasonable thing he's said. . .we dont need to crucify him, like Silentc said . .
silentc:

I am not here to defend Cap28 in anyway. This forum is a means for us all to educate ourselves and share ideas.

Putting all the arguments and insults aside, Cap28 has raised some good points about racism. This what I want to focus on. I want to ignore all other issue that can put me in a situation where i am misdirected from what i can learn from this debate.
Let us not digress from this conversation, I know that tribalism and nepotism exists in Nigeria. I am happy to share my experiences there if the topic is raised on this forum. We are talking about injustice abroad, let us stick to it and not take the conversation to a personal level where we insult each other.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by EloSela(f): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2010
steve49ja:

Yeah, that's true but it doesnt mean we should overlook everyother reasonable thing he's said. . .we dont need to crucify him, like Silentc said . .

No thanks!

That's like asking one to disregard all the racist bigoted statements that the BNP or the KKK come out with so we can take all their other not so racist comments seriously.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
steve49ja:

But every other racist out there also makes reasonable points. Even the racists he has himself pointed out did make some reasonable point. Even Hitler made some very reasonable points - who paid attention to them . . . but @cap28 chose to crucify them on the racist statement they made. @Cap28 took it upon himself to judge people to this point racists without considering the reasonable arguments they made. So why should his case be any different? Why should you be PARTIAL in this case?
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
One rule for white racists another for black racists
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2010
I have tried to make my point about Cap28. I will leave him to handle this situation with Bk/Bababe (apologise, defend or ignore). I personally think Cap28 should apologise in this instance.

That aside, I am of the opinion that there is racism in the west and in the UK. Institutional racism (and i am not referring to skin heads or old men who spit on you on the bus and call you names). The stance of "leave the country if you experience racism and you don't like it" is not the right answer in my opinion. In our lives the only response to unfairness is not to walk away, we can choose to fight or walk away.

I think Cap28 had some good points on this thread, i have not really noticed or followed his previous posts so i dont have an overall impression of him. I also think he has marred a good point he was getting across by some of his comments that are as prejudiced as the people/situation he was commenting about. He does come across as bitter, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2010
silentc:

That aside, I am of the opinion that there is racism in the west and in the UK. Institutional racism (and i am not referring to skin heads or old men who spit on you on the bus and call you names). The stance of "leave the country if you experience racism and you don't like it" is not the right answer in my opinion. In our lives the only response to unfairness is not to walk away, we can choose to fight or walk away.

Care to give an example of this so-called institutionalized racism you speak of?

Last I checked, in most western countries, you don't have to leave the country if you experience racism . ,  you can SUE THE BUTT off the perpetrators. Not sure if you are trying to engage in some pity party with that one or something. The law in most western countries allow you to fight and many who have been able to prove their cases have won. There are tons of examples of these out there.

silentc:
I think Cap28 had some good points on this thread, i have not really noticed or followed his previous posts so i dont have an overall impression of him. I also think he has marred a good point he was getting across by some of his comments that are as prejudiced as the people/situation he was commenting about. He does come across as bitter, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Ever considered giving those you consider racist out in the west the same benefit of the doubt? Or does this only apply in @Cap28's case?
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^^Good responses
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
Kobojunkie, if you read my previous posts on this topic (2-3 post back, you will see an example i gave with regards to this).

Off course one can sue, but this is like the complaints department of your utility company. The rules have been set for them to have their way and not vice versa. I don't need statistics to get an impression of something i see everyday.

Do you have the impression from reading my posts that I am bitter or have a personal vendetta against "racists"? If you take the time to read my own posts you will see that I am not on a crusade, but i know injustice when I see it. Same way I know injustice in Nigeria when i see it. Just the same way tribalism allows for people of a certain tribe to find it easier to find jobs in certain companies in Nigeria, do you think that if this company sets up a system to look into free and fair ways of recruiting it is going to come up with anything meaningful? why is the onus on a black person to sue due to racial prejudice? I don't agree with that.

I believe that racism exists. You don't (from your response). Prejudice or racism has not hampered me in achieving the personal goals and aspirations I set out for myself (with regards to your "pity party" reference which i find insulting, but I believe it wasn't meant to aggravate). I wont wallow and cry about it, but I will speak up and challenge it where I see it.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt , please don't make assumptions about a person because of discussions on forum and I wont make assumptions about you either, but we can express our opinions as expected in a forum.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
silentc:

Kobojunkie, if you read my previous posts on this topic (2-3 post back, you will see an example i gave with regards to this).
silentc:

I will give you an example that I am sure has happened to many other people and was also in the news (I cant remember where i read it, I think it was an under cover reporter in the BBC). This person (maybe it was me ) sent their CV to a recruitment agency and they had a name that clearly shows it was of African origin and got no response from the agency. The next day I advised this person to change their name to a generic sounding English name and resend the CV and they got a call from the agency later in the afternoon. I kid you not, this wasn't a story someone told me, it really happened.
I read your example earlier and first question I asked was HOW THE HECK IS THAT "INSTITUTIONAL" RACISM? Since when do we consider this INSTITUTIONAL? The agency probably would have called but maybe the AGENT in question was himself the problem. Why blame this on the INSTITUTION?
silentc:

Off course one can sue, but this is like the complaints department of your utility company. The rules have been set for them to have their way and not vice versa. I don't need statistics to get an impression of something i see everyday.
That is a lame excuse for not PURSUING YOUR RIGHT BY LAW. If you had applied for UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS, and was denied and then told that you could appeal, would you not IMMEDIATELY jump to take advantage of that opportunity afforded you by the very same LAWS? Why then is the same proces suddenly like complaints department of utility company? Don't you see how dumb this makes your argument? I mean you are all too willing to blame the SYSTEM, when the very SYSTEM(NON OMNI-PRESENT SYSTEM) provides you a way to get JUSTICE for whatever wrongs were done you, only you NEVER did take advantage of it? And you think you make sense here?
silentc:

Do you have the impression from reading my posts that I am bitter or have a personal vendetta against "racists"? If you take the time to read my own posts you will see that I am not on a crusade, but i know injustice when I see it. Same way I know injustice in Nigeria when i see it. Just the same way tribalism allows for people of a certain tribe to find it easier to find jobs in certain companies in Nigeria, do you think that if this company sets up a system to look into free and fair ways of recruiting it is going to come up with anything meaningful? why is the onus on a black person to sue due to racial prejudice? I don't agree with that.

Seriously I am not here to dissect your person. I am simply responding to your own posts on here. I am sorry, if these companies set up a "free and fair" way of recruiting, I suggest you take advantage of it FIRST, then if it all does not go well, then you come load us up with your complaints. Not come in here to CONDEMN that which you are not even WILLING TO try, and think you are addressing buffoons.

Millions across the world have used the very systems and gotten justice, some mullah, but here you are telling us it does not work just because YOU THINK IT. Black america has been able to use it to even get so many of their own in high seats across the country and beyond and you are here to tell us it does not work JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT, not even that you have tried it and it failed you. hiss!
silentc:

I believe that racism exists. You don't (from your response).
Please do not attempt to psychoanalyze me with your limited sight there.
silentc:

Prejudice or racism has not hampered me in achieving the personal goals and aspirations I set out for myself (with regards to your "pity party" reference which i find insulting, but I believe it wasn't meant to aggravate). I wont wallow and cry about it, but I will speak up and challenge it where I see it.
Well, I hate to break it to you. EVen the accomplished do have those. You won't wallow and cry about it? What in the world have you been doing all this while? Telling us of YOUR PERSONAL experience and how the LAW actually failed you? lol
silentc:

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt , please don't make assumptions about a person because of discussions on forum and I wont make assumptions about you either, but we can express our opinions as expected in a forum.
Sorry, I doubt you do. Going by the fact that you started off accusing the system of being unjust when YOU have likely never tried the system to find it wanting. I doubt you do. You would have to do a better job convincing me that you are not just blowing fluff up our behinds with the claims you have so far made of your person. Your own words continue to betray you.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^^^^^^

You have shown that there is no need for me to have a conversation with you as you arent civil.

I would have tried to carry on the conversation with you, but your choice of words are in no way showing you are ready to have a debate that wont end up in the exchange of insults.

Using words like "lame excuse", "Don't you see how dumb this makes your argument", "not even that you have tried it and it failed you. hiss!", "with your limited sight there", "not just blowing fluff up our behinds with the claims you have so far made of your person" surely take me beyond the point where I can discuss with you.

I don't have to prove anything to you (about who I am, what I want out of life or what I have been able to achieve).

Here is what I am going to do, I will ignore all your posts as it seems you cannot converse without being rude and please ignore any posts I make on this forum.

As they say, each to his own, your view on life works for you and mine works for me, I dont pay your bills or have any influence over your life and you dont in mine. I am happy to carry on this conversation with anyone else on this topic who is interested.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
silentc:

Using words like "lame excuse", "Don't you see how dumb this makes your argument", "not even that you have tried it and it failed you. hiss!", "with your limited sight there", "not just blowing fluff up our behinds with the claims you have so far made of your person" surely take me beyond the point where I can discuss with you.
Dude, telling you an argument is DUMB is just that. I can't TRY such an argument when you willingly admit it is BASELESS. You freely CONDEMN a SYSTEM you have NOT even tried and you expect me to discuss it how? How does anyone do that? It seems you are not even willing to consider the seriousness of the accusations you make as it is likely you feel you are free to make such claims without needing to justify it in anyway.

silentc:

I don't have to prove anything to you (about who I am, what I want out of life or what I have been able to achieve).
I did not ask that you do that either. Not sure why I should really care who you are and what nots. I am simply here to discuss the ASSERTIONS you have continued to make against SYSTEMS you confess you have NOT EVEN made attempts to test.

If one black man comes up to you to tell you that the UK government was racist, and 100 come to you to tell you how the the same UK government handled their racism cases and got them justice. Don't you think it would be stupid to still conclude that the UK government was racist?

silentc:

Here is what I am going to do, I will ignore all your posts as it seems you cannot converse without being rude and please ignore any posts I make on this forum.
As they say, each to his own, I dont pay your bills or have any influence over your life and you dont in mine. I dont need your last post to me in any way.
Ciao!
Oh boy!!! Look, even on Nairaland, there are intelligent human beings who are unwilling to swallow words you spout just because they came from you. You have to be at least willing to OFFER up something tangible for assertions you make, yes, even on nairaland. You might feel it is OK to go around ACCUSING PEOPLE AND INSTITUTIONS OF RACISM, but at least be willing to stand when your claims are questioned.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2010
steve49ja:

No way! The guy just discredited himself. A racist is always a racist period.

BTW, why do i get the feeling that silentc is cap28?
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2010
David, I can assure you we aren't the same person. I have had some communications with Cap28 (sometime earlier this year) on similar issues about racism and he just came across as passionate and not a racist. These recent posts prove to be different.

I agree the guy discredited himself, no arguments there. His delivery or style is not good at all, but some of his content made sense. But overall, you have to win your audience over and he lost people on the way especially with his comment to Bkbabe (and I personally think he should apologise)
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Katsumoto: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
Kobojunkie

Racism is a form of discrimination and it exists in different forms in different countries. Whilst many in the UK may complain about racism, they do so without knowledge of what obtains in other European countries such as Germany and France where opportunities are less for black people. It is the case of the man who complained about having no shoes until he met a man with no feet. The point I was making initially is that, it is wrong for Africans, especially Nigerians, to travel to Europe or the US and complaim about racism when a different kind of discrimination, tribalism and nepotism, is highly evident in their own countries. I am of the view that you can not accuse someone else of a sin if you are also guilty of the same sin but that does not mean that the sin is non-existent. I agree with Silentc that there is institutional racism in Europe and the US as long as the discussion is about racism outside Nigeria.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

Kobojunkie
I agree with Silentc that there is institutional racism in Europe and the US as long as the discussion is about racism outside Nigeria.

I DID NOT disagree with his statement that there is probably INSTITUTIONAL RACISM. All I did was ask him for examples and he couldn't give one.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by silentc(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
Katsumomo thanks for your comments. We have to look inside and be honest with our selves first. If you look back on some previous posts on this topic, I agreed that that tribalism and nepotism which is another form of prejudice exists in Nigeria. This topic was about injustice abroad hence why I wasnt going into that in detail, but your comments are valid 100%.

If you have the time, see some previous conversation I had on another similar topic (Feb 2010)where Cap28 was involved on similar issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394721.msg5491008#msg5491008

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394721.msg5492565#msg5492565

I like your analogy of a man with no shoes meeting a man with no feet. I know that there are less opportunities for black in France or Germany (experiences of friends etc). I think the UK is better than these countries in terms of discrimination, but i concur that discrimination exists across Europe.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
Not trying to absolve cap28 of his gaffe i.e. racial stereotyping of bkbabe97's Country and parents, but to those crying more than the bereaved, haven't bkbabe97 said worse to IGBO people on NL, who are still Nigerians the last time I checked undecided

And if you Nigerians are indeed one nation and their brother's keeper, why don't you see anything wrong in him cursing and slamming the ndigbos and their fathers and forefathers with names such as kidnappers, drug dealers, human sacrifices and Armed Robbery based on their past? Isn't he essentially saying Nigerians are scammers, kidnappers, drug dealers, etc. Ain't his vilification racist too?

Not saying two wrongs are right, but abeg free Cap28, and in the wise words of bkbabe97 - to those always getting their knickers in a twist over my posts, chill, its the internet, I don't hate in real life, I have igbo friends grin cool cool cool
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2010
Hmmm, whats new, i guess Kobojunkie screaming sue, sue, sue, hasn't heard of the idiom " to close ranks" Wonder what material the bubble she lives in is made of undecided cool

And to those claiming the newspaper went to town with the James Bulger case in the UK, how comes the little fact that that little boy was sexually molested and possibly despoiled not revealed to the public, hence the reason for the hush hush approach now being taken with him being incarcerated for possession of grade 2 child indecency undecided And you must think Nairalanders have collective amnesia by claiming you don't hate Nigeria/Nigerians cool

@ silentc

thanks for being the voice of reason cool

@ Nwaka77

This is for you kiss kiss kiss

To whom it may concern

Children of immigrant too dey yarn, in a Country that has designated Nigeria as an "Ethnic Origin" alongside Somalia, i no fit shout cool
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Katsumoto: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2010
silentc:

Katsumomo thanks for your comments. We have to look inside and be honest with our selves first. If you look back on some previous posts on this topic, I agreed that  that tribalism and nepotism which is another form of prejudice exists in Nigeria. This topic was about injustice abroad hence why I wasnt going into that in detail, but your comments are valid 100%.

If you have the time, see some previous conversation I had on another similar topic (Feb 2010)where Cap28  was involved on similar issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394721.msg5491008#msg5491008

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394721.msg5492565#msg5492565

I like your analogy of a man with no shoes meeting a man with no feet. I know that there are less opportunities for black in France or Germany (experiences of friends etc). I think the UK is better than these countries in terms of discrimination, but i concur that discrimination exists across Europe.

Interesting threads there. I have also debated some other issues with Cap28. I usually agree with his identification of an issue but I usually disagree with him on the analysis and solutions of the issues. A lot of Black people face these issues and while some let it get to them, others use it to spur themselves on to greater things. People who always have to prove themselves tend to operate at such a high level of competence while their European peers tend to be complacent. Also, there are black people who have been frustrated out of employment who have gone on to establish themselves as credible entrepreneurs. At the end of the day, life is too short to be blaming others for your situation in life. With all the difficulties experienced by black people before the civil rights movements, there were black people who were millionaires in the US. Now compare the laziness exhibited by some black people in the states who blame the white man for everything even though the white man didn't stop them from reading or going to school.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmm, whats new, i guess Kobojunkie screaming sue, sue, sue, hasn't heard of the idiom " to close ranks" Wonder what material the bubble she lives in is made of undecided cool

To close ranks? Sigh!

If not for the people who took it on themselves to challenge and use the very system to break down walls they encountered on their journey to fulfilling their destiny, you would not be here yapping in the manner you are doing right now. I have great respect for those who actually DO SOMETHING about the problems they find,and not those who go ON WHINING and blaming the system for having walls,and not being perfect by their definition, and NEVER ever attempt to use the system, where they can, to bring down those walls.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

To close ranks? Sigh!

If not for the people who took it on themselves to challenge and use the very system to break down walls they encounter on their journey to fulfilling their destiny, you would not be here yapping in the manner you are doing right now. I really respect those who actually DO SOMETHING about the problems they find, than those who go ON WHINING and blaming the system for having walls,and not being perfect by their definition, and NEVER even attempt to use the system, where they can, to bring down those walls.

I see, from Kobojunkie's logic, every wall and glass ceiling is penetrable, you ain't never lied, keep smoking whachu smoking aiight lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by bkbabe97: 3:14am On Jun 06, 2010
Busy_body:

Not trying to absolve cap28 of his gaffe i.e. racial stereotyping of bkbabe97's Country and parents, but to those crying more than the bereaved, haven't bkbabe97 said worse to IGBO people on NL, who are still Nigerians the last time I checked undecided

Dude, all I do is give bigots such as Mekusxx, Dede1, Wily+Wily, MENTAL GONG and co a taste of their own medicine. They write something about the Yorubas, I google it/ask friends and family who are more knowledgeable, find out its false, and voila: I PUT OUT SOMETHING THAT IS TRUE ABOUT THE IBOS! Yes, it might be exaggerated, but I just love to see their reaction when they are on the receiving end; as we both know they never like it that much!

Now u remember u are all Nigerians, why, cus a "foreigner" named BK/BABE97 has jumped in the fray? Cuzo, I never seen u chastise ur Ibo brethren when they go on their rampage! Do that then I'll call ur utterances above "sincere", but until then, dont sit of the fence when ur family is hacking the neighbor then start screaming for the police when the neighbor somehow grabs a hold of the machete and starts chasing ur fam down the road!

Oh, by the way, I dont just have friends that are Ibo, my sisters are Ibo too! Cheers! grin
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2010
Busy_body:

And if you Nigerians are indeed one nation and their brother's keeper, why don't you see anything wrong in him cursing and slamming the ndigbos and their fathers and forefathers with names such as kidnappers, drug dealers, human sacrifices and Armed Robbery based on their past? Isn't he essentially saying Nigerians are scammers, kidnappers, drug dealers, etc. Ain't his vilification racist too?

Not saying two wrongs are right, but abeg free Cap28, and in the wise words of bkbabe97 - to those always getting their knickers in a twist over my posts, chill, its the internet, I don't hate in real life, I have igbo friends grin cool cool cool

WHAT A WAY TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF. YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO ABSOLVE WHAT BKBABE97 DID BUT YOU JUST DID THAT IN YOUR POST. TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY RACISM.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by AngieFan(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2010
And to those claiming the newspaper went to town with the James Bulger case in the UK, how comes the little fact that that little boy was sexually molested and possibly despoiled not revealed to the public, hence the reason for the hush hush approach now being taken with him being incarcerated for possession of grade 2 child indecency Undecided And you must think Nairalanders have collective amnesia by claiming you don't hate Nigeria/Nigerians Cool

@Busy Body

I suppose the above response was for me? Please be brave enough to address me directly in future. I don't bite! grin

So how did you know about the molestation then if it wasn't revealed to the public? Were you there when the murder was carried out or did you read it in the BRITISH press? The same press you claim covered it up?

Yes your memory is indeed dim. I have never stated or implied that I hated Nigerians or Nigeria in this thread or any other.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by metalgong5(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2010
bk/babe97:

Oh, by the way, I dont just have friends that are Ibo, my sisters are Ibo too! Cheers! grin
You must be a demented Latino bastar-d. It is obvious that every man that services your adulterous mama for more than 24hrs automatically becomes your step father.Why keep on looking for where to belong after being rejected by the latino community? Yesterday, your step father was a Yoruba man, today it is an Ibo man, tomorrow it might be a Jamaican man. What a pathetic life!! Jeez
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by bkbabe97: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2010
metal-gong:

You must be a demented Latino bastar-d. It is obvious that every man that services your adulterous mama for more than 24hrs automatically becomes your step father.Why keep on looking for where to belong after being rejected by the latino community? Yesterday, your step father was a Yoruba man, today it is an Ibo man, tomorrow it might be a Jamaican man. What a pathetic life!! Jeez

Lol. Why cant Ibo men ever stop lying? Following me from thread to thread spreading falsities. Wow! Desperation! Anyhoo, all I got for u are the words of the great philosper, Plies:

"SECURITY I NEED HELP, THIS CO.CK BLOCKING IBO HOMO STALKING!!!" I dont do MALE GROUPIES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsmqrk7Wgsk
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by davidif: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
metal-gong:

Geez, how could somebody say this about another human being?? shocked shocked shocked angry omo, this thread is really devolving into something else. Man you need serious help.
Re: Have U Ever Experienced Injustice Abroad? by Busybody2(f): 3:12am On Jun 07, 2010
davidif:

WHAT A WAY TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF. YOU SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO ABSOLVE WHAT BKBABE97 DID BUT YOU JUST DID THAT IN YOUR POST. TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. YOU CAN NEVER JUSTIFY RACISM.

Did I say I wasn't trying to absolve what BkBabe97 did or absolve cap28 of his blunder undecided

I can see you need reading goggles cool

bk/babe97:

Dude, all I do is give bigots such as Mekusxx, Dede1, Wily+Wily, MENTAL GONG and co a taste of their own medicine. They write something about the Yorubas, I google it/ask friends and family who are more knowledgeable, find out its false, and voila: I PUT OUT SOMETHING THAT IS TRUE ABOUT THE IBOS! Yes, it might be exaggerated, but I just love to see their reaction when they are on the receiving end; as we both know they never like it that much!

Now u remember u are all Nigerians, why, cus a "foreigner" named BK/BABE97 has jumped in the fray? Cuzo, I never seen u chastise your Ibo brethren when they go on their rampage! Do that then I'll call your utterances above "sincere", but until then, dont sit of the fence when your family is hacking the neighbor then start screaming for the police when the neighbor somehow grabs a hold of the machete and starts chasing your fam down the road!

I ain't Nigerian, I am from Bakassi which has since been ceded to Camerooun tongue

My only concern now, which is why i sleep with one eye open, is that with the Igbo people's ideology that they are the lost tribe of israel hence are going to chase away the Deltans from their land, cos the land belongs to them, and that they are also going to Cameroon to claim Bakassi back cry

@ Angiefan

WBB cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina / Frank Ibezim Emerges APC Candidate For Imo North Senatorial By-Election / Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.