Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (56007 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saff:
It depends

Sometimes you break up with someone, for incompatibility reasons. Not necessarily because you’ve fallen out of ‘love’.

He could be the person that knows you the best

Good sex

Took your virginity. There’s so many reasons. But it’s better to look forward without looking back
so because someone took a ladies virginity..she should go back?...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Harrynight(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
No place like Home
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by SUNPET01: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Olalan:
Most times its cause of the sexual relation as the current guy might not be performing as the ex did

If you like use Vigr+, Manix and India Ginseng, Use 2hrs for each Ejaculation, woman who will cheat will cheat, It’s just in their DNA only 15% of Women are Faithful, if not a co-worker, it will be friend be careful of some Cousins too..lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Neimar: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
malificent:
Personally I don't. Cause I'm a very patient person when it comes to relationships, I'll give you enough grace to do me over time and time again before I make it known to you that I've had enough.

When I'm done with a relationship my mindset is that the guy lost me and not the other way around. Affluence, mind blowing sex, even fine face will not make me go back to an ex, Its almost like going back to eat my vomit.

lies....love conquers all
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by abike12(f): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
phazotron:

na so una go talk. una wey be say default state na konfusion.

does this apply to the female members of your family too?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by malificent(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Neimar:

lies....love conquers all

People are different.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Neimar: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
malificent:

People are different.

okay oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Emekus92(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?

Have u never heard this proverb.

OLD FIREWOOD NAI DEY CATCH PASS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okafors law

zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Guy let me tell a little secret, 90% of women (excluding rape victims) always go back to the person who disvirgin them first no matter how lousy he was, in her heart he will always be the best. Now incase the guy moved on, that's when the woman will keep sampling different guys even after marriage. Trust me I have done extensive research on this issue.

short answer to ur question is, the first prick is always the best

That's why for my peace of mind I rather marry an average looking virgin than the most beautiful woman in the universe that already lost her purity willingly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Fraiser(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
highqueen:
lmao,sis,you are initiating me gradually to this bearded guys of a thing.embarassed
those are the real guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Kingcess(f): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some of us will go back to their exes especially when the dick is soo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

Some bcoz they can't live without a BF.. grin U know, peer pressure..

And some of us will juz say OOOOH HELL NAAAH! Ex is a past tense .. We don't lick back what we spat out.. wink cheesy this is the case of no turning back.. tongue

i'm so in the last category mehn !! When i'm meeting better opportunities everyday,tell me what will bring me back to an ex !! All my Ex says i'm too hardened (i gree) I make sure i endure your excesses in the relationship and i'll try all can to make it work because the moment i walk not even a second chance is allowed !! Them want come chop free food( nonsense and transmission )

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Jayprinz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ama dah only 1 dah came 2 read comment

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by ElDaIllest(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin
Like me? I'm waiting to be harvested o. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:
only the weak .....
cause if you made him an ex ... ( not a break up for a while thing)
I mean you have given him the fvck u sign ..and then u go back.. is that one not weakness and extremely low low low self esteem ..

remember we do not eat our vomitt again its disgusting!

please don't quote me o .... I'm relaxing grin
I'd quote you, lol. Your assertions isn't always the case. For instance, I dated 3 ladies in the past. We didn't end up marrying for some reason and we went our separate ways. We didn't engage in any bitter words . A couple of years later, all of them started reconnecting with me. I always ignore their calls and despite this, they wouldn't stop calling, asking me for a date. Their hubbies are comfortable as I am so, you couldn't have thought they lacked money. I just felt it wasn't right for me to start touching them when they're already married. They're somebody's wives for goodness' sake.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by 2buffagain(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Deek

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.

Yepa....

Aiye mi oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by irokop(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Cos he bleeps her better. I think I got the answer?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Ategberoson(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
I had a date with a Lady for good a year, she kept demanding and I was doing what I could, a deeper life girl for that matter, she left and I jumped to another nagging gf, when I couldn't bear it, I started depriving her of attention, she left

just last week the two morons are back to meet me, I have get big carton of cd to eliminate that pussies, that have been given honour to in the past.

I don't have time for unproductive ladies in my life, Lady who feel pussy is the only way to success shud be outta of my way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Tex42(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
madone:
Broke up and went silent on my ex for a year now but she view my whatsspp status everyday I add or change.. Guys what do ya all think if this her act...i have move on though..
u have moved, yet u always observe that she is always viewing ur status. Both of u are still stuck in each others thoughts.

Whatever moving on means to u though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some of us will go back to their exes especially when the dick is soo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

Some bcoz they can't live without a BF.. grin U know, peer pressure..

And some of us will juz say OOOOH HELL NAAAH! Ex is a past tense .. We don't lick back what we spat out.. wink cheesy this is the case of no turning back.. tongue

Thought

Thanks for being a realist...
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by RenzoFunds(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
So girl dey nairaland?

I don't know before ooo. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.

Keep this thread clean, abeg.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by gabpaul: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
malificent:

Lol
I know my self worth and I'm not In a hurry to marry. Those that rush into it are rushing out of it. I'm willing to wait, probably learn enough from the mistakes of others.

Okay oo, when u don 35 your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by mimimile93: 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
because a woman's progress happens backwards
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by nigeria005(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
joy stick grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by vivypretty(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:

but then again why do they keep coming back.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by malificent(f): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
gabpaul:

Okay oo, when u don 35 your eyes go clear

Till then.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Donbasi(m): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Because even new boyfriend ma scarce

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by OyinO: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
When the Dick and the bleeping was soooo good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.