Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (56022 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Oselu28(f): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2018
to reduce body count...maybe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Teymanhenry(f): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2018
they mostly go back to their exes most times because we couldn't find someone better...for those who claim,they don't go back to their vomits, well u don't need to kill yourself with frustrations. remember, pride kills
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@bolded... What did u juz say? U need a space? But in the back of ur mind issa wrap up? embarassed

As grown ass woman will think like that, seriously? Im not attacking u here but what i am saying if u have no intention to go back to your ex, you can say it straight up instead of toying with his emotion..

This is why men will always say "women are indecisive", they dont know what they want..but as a woman, we know exactly what we want but some of us are too comfortable that when we go back to our ex, we expect them to accept us again..

Oh no it wasn’t me ...
it was an ex bf .. he said I nagged too much ( I just told him the truth countless times grin ) and he “needed space” to think if he really wants to be in the relationship ...
when he told me that I told him we might as well break up

Over here when a guy tells u that it’s like an excuse to cheat or flirt around and come back ..
Lol I value my Nunu ... grin you know these guys will bring all sort of diseases back I can’t take that risk ...
But as for me ... it’s either I’m interested or not ... nothing about space wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
ElDaIllest:
Like me? I'm waiting to be harvested o. grin
Let me see if it’s ripe cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

Despicable. I can't stand nagging women.
Please! That’s the type u need
I know u are stubborn sad u need a firm lady ... military rule
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Facidio:

seems u like beaded guys alot. we can click some glasses then so that u can admire my beards for a long time. maybe I could sweat ontop u someday���

sad yeye dey smell
Where is the beard

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by weyreypey: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

Please! That’s the type u need
I know u are stubborn sad u need a firm lady ... military rule
We would relocate to the northern part of Nigeria.... Where the penal code permits correctional corporal punishment for your wife. Don't start!.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2018
weyreypey:

We would relocate to the northern part of Nigeria.... Where the penal code permits correctional corporal punishment for your wife. Don't start!.

shocked

Maka why .....
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2018
eyinjuege:

How do you know she's viewing your whatsapp status if you've not been viewing hers?
if u know u know bros. Stop asking silly questions are u a learner or is she ur sister? Read the topic and leave me alone
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Jiang:

Guy let me tell a little secret, 90% of women (excluding rape victims) always go back to the person who disvirgin them first no matter how lousy he was, in her heart he will always be the best. Now incase the guy moved on, that's when the woman will keep sampling different guys even after marriage. Trust me I have done extensive research on this issue.

short answer to ur question is, the first prick is always the best

That's why for my peace of mind I rather marry an average looking virgin than the most beautiful woman in the universe that already lost her purity willingly.

You have just said the real truth, even my wife used to bother me with the talk of the person that divirgined her until I fought her recently, apparently she stopped it but in her subconscious...... undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2018
DONADAMS:
as in I don't seem to understand what you guys mean by someone always viewing your status...you guys are funny sha
when u check someone status constantly my sister me sef I don't no why. But let me ask u if u ll be comfortable if ur guy is constantly viewing the status of his ex.gf.and u just meet him one day staring at her
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
oh sweetheart, I've been in school. One has to leave social media and focus on her one's books to get good results. It's been long
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Eberex(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2018
BECAUSE THE EX KNOW THEIR MUMU BUTTON.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Tex42:
u have moved, yet u always observe that she is always viewing ur status. Both of u are still stuck in each others thoughts.

Whatever moving on means to u though.
you may be right though. But it's a simple thing to know when someone just view ur status on whatssap. The most of everyone who did is always there.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by uzoormah(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some of us will go back with their exes especially when the dick is sooo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

Some bcoz they can't live without a BF.. grin U know, peer pressure..

And some of us will juz say OOOOH HELL NAAAH! Ex is a past tense .. We don't lick back what we spat out.. wink cheesy this is the case of no turning back.. tongue

iffa slaaaaaa........
iffa slaaaaaaaap eh
as if you are not among them
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Saff(f): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so because someone took a ladies virginity..she should go back?...
Not justifying it. I’m just saying why it happens
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by weyreypey: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked

Maka why .....
Why would I want to be a convict?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?

Because the devil you knew back then was a saint compared to what she has seen in the outside world cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Olulinks(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.
But some ladies been lying say nor be about s*x. Why is your only submission on the guy's worrying matter about penis?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Facidio: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

sad yeye dey smell
Where is the beard

don't worry will PM u the beards... but ur bf right now as a newer bearded guy is about to sweat on you

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Godrocks: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2018
gabpaul:

Okay oo, when u don 35 your eyes go clear
hahhahahaah una no go kill person for this thread o
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Duru009(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Good diick is bae !
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Adasun(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Bills2307:
Some ladies will be matching purses with clothes but cannot match babies to their real daddy
kai grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by femmoy(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
madone:
Broke up and went silent on my ex for a year now but she view my whatsspp status everyday I add or change.. Guys what do ya all think if this her act...i have move on though..

How did you know she checks your status? U can only know when ur message is read but not ur status. The way I see it is that ur eyes are still on her, better swallow ur pride and go back to her and stop fooling urself on NL
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Tex42(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
madone:
you may be right though. But it's a simple thing to know when someone just view ur status on whatssap. The most of everyone who did is always there.
sure, it takes nothing to see those persons who viewed ur status, but takes more to look Foward to a particular person viewing it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Its a manifestation of sexual imprinting
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Oh well, some of us feel the initial breakup didn't hurt you enough.
So we come back, act all cool, vulnerable, needy...etc
We just want to break the heart well, grind it to fine powder.

Listen to Attention by Charlie Puth...Sometimes it is all mind games.

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by 7abibi(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
she comes back for s*uck(p*ssy) and gud s*x grin and groaning babe pls oo hah pls
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Mcy56(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:
Chai He must have hurt you really bad cry

embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by toye440: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
its simple they hv chicken brain.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by 1BB007(m): 10:56am On Jun 12, 2018
prick noni
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Tex42:
sure, it takes nothing to see those persons who viewed ur status, but takes more to look Foward to a particular person viewing it.
can't be defensive on this though but I do take record of people who view my status that's why the feature is there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Wife Plasters Streets with 'Husband Snatcher' Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.