Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,620 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (56177 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by madone: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2018
femmoy:

How did you know she checks your status? U can only know when ur message is read but not ur status. The way I see it is that ur eyes are still on her, better swallow ur pride and go back to her and stop fooling urself on NL
not everyone have is ignorant like u sir and not everyone pretend about what they want. U better make conscious consultation about things before commenting. Don't coming across my post again posting trash
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Euopal(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2018
A Married Tenant stuck with Landlady while Having Sex in Hotel Room. (SEE PHOTOS)
A cheating couple got stuck while having sex in a hotel room. An online source reported that a married tenant and his landlady in Kitale town; caused an uproar in the city when they got stuck while having sex.
The online sources also reported that when the case became too hard for the woman to handle, she decided to seek the help of a native doctor who set the trap that resulted to the cheaters glue.

READ MORE...
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by GuntersChain(m): 11:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Majority always go back to the ex who disvirgined them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Oh well, some of us feel the initial breakup didn't hurt you enough.
So we come back, act all cool, vulnerable, needy...etc
We just want to break the heart well, grind it to fine powder.

Listen to Attention by Charlie Puth...Sometimes it is all mind games.

Seems like you have no need to enroll in that witch class. You are already pure, unadulterated evil. kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by poweredcom(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
cos they r confusionist
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by ogunwale321: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
This goes beyond physical: it has to do with soul ties. Soul ties is a spiritual matter.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Olami90: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
malificent:
Personally I don't. Cause I'm a very patient person when it comes to relationships, I'll give you enough grace to do me over time and time again before I make it known to you that I've had enough.

When I'm done with a relationship my mindset is that the guy lost me and not the other way around. Affluence, mind blowing sex, even fine face will not make me go back to an ex, Its almost like going back to eat my vomit.

babe, you have got a good heart. #ThumbsUp

All the points you have here apply to me.

People that are patient in relationship like us always have a very good and pure heart to build a great relationship, hence giving enough grace despite all sort of rubbish from partner.

I really do take my time o. I take solace in the lady being at loss (because of the quality and virtues the person would have acquired as a plus).
The funny thing is I move on very fast and never going to look back no matter what as I would have a lot of reasons the person won't be right for me.

I think I have exactly someone with my mindset and principle in you. lol
Keep it up babe. trust me, you will surely have someone that is worth your content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by benjanny(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Time and time again, we see lots of people going back to relationships they left and yet again walk away from those relationships because just like the first time, the relationship didn’t work.We need to understand that sometimes things are broken beyond repair and there is no point fixing them back
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Mr2013(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ejize:
The spirit of deeek craving is upon them

Lolzz....
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by DONADAMS(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
madone:
when u check someone status constantly my sister me sef I don't no why. But let me ask u if u ll be comfortable if ur guy is constantly viewing the status of his ex.gf.and u just meet him one day staring at her
Lol. why not??there's really no big deal about viewing someone's stats..I find it funny when people say this person always view my status/always amongst the first people to view my status...and for that reason thinks the person likes them...mehn...I view everybody and anybody's status so far I know you...when I see that 'dot' on the status icon indicating there's a new status..I immediately view it...I don't see any biggie if there's constant data.
that was how one babe was telling her friend that I liked her cos I always view her stats/I'm always amongst the first to view her stats..I just laugh...viewing stats just mean I'm checking up on you..prolly cos I don't feel like chatting you up
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by LYNPRE: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
not all ladies
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Tex42(m): 1:25am On Jun 13, 2018
madone:
can't be defensive on this though but I do take record of people who view my status that's why the feature is there
Ok. I excuse me finger at this juncture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.