Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,777 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (56052 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by okolet(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Attention!
Attention!!
Attention!!!

cheesy

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Jethrolite(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.
It has nothing to do with this neither is there anything like enlargement. Stop believing the lies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:

See your life outside. You just casted yourself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2018
We have so many ex's whom we broke up with for so many reasons.

Some broke up for stupid reasons.

Some don't even know why they broke up.

Some broke up out of their own stupidity.

Some broke up for petty reasons , that when dey look back , the reason for the breaks up could have been worked on

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by hotklasicboi: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2018
she is DICKstracted

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by lharmbo: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
...once dèbé always dèbé...
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2018
chigoizie7:
We have so many ex's whom we broke up with for so many reasons.

Some broke up for stupid reasons.

Some don't even know why they broke up.

Some broke up out of their own stupidity.

Some broke up for petty reasons , that when dey look back , the reason for the breaks up could have been worked on

Exactly thanks the most intelligent male comment I have seen on this thread

A lot of breakups are as a result of conflict and conflict can be resolved just like Trump and Kim Jon Hun are meeting after threating each other Peace can rain in any relationship all it takes is maturity and at least one of you to not forget how to love even when your hurting

I would go back to an ex who showed real love not for the sex but because dreams don’t die they just take more time respect and commitment

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
Good swordsmanship, money, p.imp juice, Okafor's law, benefits etc.. Its always good breaking up without fighting, that way the nunu can always be eaten by u 98% of the times u want to even if she has a serious guy.. Always be friends with ur exes except the crazy ones u know u can never survive a second journey

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Exactly thanks the most intelligent male comment I have seen on this thread

A lot of breakups are as a result of conflict and conflict can be resolved just like Trump and Kim Jon Hun are meeting after threating each other Peace can rain in any relationship all it takes is maturity and at least one of you to not forget how to love even when your hurting

I would go back to an ex who showed real love not for the sex but because dreams don’t die they just take more time respect and commitment

Thank u for seeing reasons with me.

A lot of people broke up because of petty things.

Relationships are not bed of roses just as life.

There are meant to be ups and downs, disagreements upon disagreements. But we don't just walk away simply because we quarreled, we sort things out, we fix them.

Some people want to go back to their exes because when they looked back , they realize that they didn't do what they should have done to keep their relationships. I will tell u something about life and orientations .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by okolet(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Or rather like this.. cheesy

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2018
chigoizie7:

Thank u for seeing reasons with me.

A lot of people broke up because of petty things.

Relationships are not bed of roses just as life.

There are meant to be ups and downs, disagreements upon disagreements. But we don't just walk away simply because we quarreled, we sort things out, we fix them.

Some people want to go back to their exes because when they looked back , they realize that they didn't do what they should have done to keep their relationships. I will tell u something about life and orientations .

Exactly the aim of life is not to just keep quitting everytime you hit a rough patch

You always wanna be with the one you know no matter what it can be settled and they give you peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You too like fùck.
Abeg pity your future husband nau

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Mcy56:

Any stats to prove your point?
Will you just keep your generalization to yourself! If yours keeps running back to you it doesnt mean that applies to everybody. angry
Chai
He must have hurt you really bad cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Exactly the aim of life is not to just keep quitting everytime you hit a rough patch

You always wanna be with the one you know no matter what it can be settled and they give you peace of mind

Good.

A lot of people quit their relationships out of ignorance, but when they realized that the field is not always greener on the other side, that we need to work for what we want, they start regretting why they left, and will always jump on the offer when given a second chance
I hope it answers op questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by IamPlato(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin

Why You Like Beards like This? You De Chop Am?

I Know Say Your Husband beards go Don Finish... smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by IamPlato(m): 12:55am On Jun 12, 2018
highqueen:
lmao,sis,you are initiating me gradually to this bearded guys of a thing.embarassed
Dont Mind lalas247 angry

Better Reject The Initiation angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Ikpongiton: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2018
yarimo:
I am here to read lies undecided
that role fit you better,because you will not be poluting the thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Just2endowed2(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2018
madone:
Broke up and went silent on my ex for a year now but she view my whatsspp status everyday I add or change.. Guys what do ya all think if this her act...i have move on though..

Hmmm... I don't take note of that but I will
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Ikpongiton: 1:13am On Jun 12, 2018
malificent:

Lol, believe me, I am not your average female. smiley
women and big big talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Lalas247:

you've not heard if I need space?

yes people do break up for a while to see if its what they truly want..

@bolded... What did u juz say? U need a space? But in the back of ur mind issa wrap up? embarassed

As grown ass woman will think like that, seriously? Im not attacking u here but what i am saying if u have no intention to go back to your ex, you can say it straight up instead of toying with his emotion..

This is why men will always say "women are indecisive", they dont know what they want..but as a woman, we know exactly what we want but some of us are too comfortable that when we go back to our ex, we expect them to accept us again..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingcess:

i'm so in the last category mehn !! When i'm meeting better opportunities everyday,tell me what will bring me back to an ex !! All my Ex says i'm too hardened (i gree) I make sure i endure your excesses in the relationship and i'll try all can to make it work because the moment i walk not even a second chance is allowed !! Them want come chop free food( nonsense and transmission )

Good for you, at least you know exactly what u want.. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Thanks for being a realist...

grin

They said: HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by kalu61(m): 1:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Jiang:

Guy let me tell a little secret, 90% of women (excluding rape victims) always go back to the person who disvirgin them first no matter how lousy he was, in her heart he will always be the best. Now incase the guy moved on, that's when the woman will keep sampling different guys even after marriage. Trust me I have done extensive research on this issue.

short answer to ur question is, the first prick is always the best

That's why for my peace of mind I rather marry an average looking virgin than the most beautiful woman in the universe that already lost her purity willingly.

l concur
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by MENTORCH(m): 1:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Sometimes it’s because he bleeped her pussy good and she will prefer to give him again than to increase her body count with another looser. If you Bleep a girl upto 30times , unless she finds someone she truly loves if not she is available to keep receiving. Especially in Nigeria were girls see sex as a big deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Uglymugg: 2:04am On Jun 12, 2018
zicoraads:

Some of them don't even go back for the deek. They go back seeking something better and lasting. People hardly change.

It can never ever be any other thing apart from deek.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2018
highqueen:

not all ladies go back to their exes.

a good percentage will go back. when their marriage is going tough. you are not excluded.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by czarkennedy: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2018
a lot of young people are making millions online using https:///2HBaoIg
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Andybrown101: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2018
like serioisly its pitiable. Heard of several cases where by after break up the lady still goes back to the ex and the one that got me wondering was that which the guy brutally molested the lady daily and even called her mom a LovePeddler; was damn so shocked when i heard the lady went back to the guy; with a bunch of appologia after breaking up....SMH
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Macon1212: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Because of transmission of money, transmission of sex, transmission eh....eh transition eh transmission.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some of us will go back to their exes especially when the dick is soo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

Some bcoz they can't live without a BF.. grin U know, peer pressure..

And some of us will juz say OOOOH HELL NAAAH! Ex is a past tense .. We don't lick back what we spat out.. wink cheesy this is the case of no turning back.. tongue

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Matam(f): 3:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Sex for ladies involves emotional attachment which makes it difficult to detached yourself once that happens especially for the decent ones. When we love it's for real and takes a while to leave and heal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.