Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years (7945 Views)

Nigeria Experiences Steady Drop After 40,000 BH Deaths – US CFR Security Tracker / ISIS Beheads Elderly Man Accused Of Witchcraft (gore Image Inside) / Hilary Clinton, Obama Would Lose To Al Gore, Dukakis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2010
Thats why I told you to get a room so you wont be disturbing others
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

You guys are sick- we are doing friend to friend chatting---and Tpia was calling me sick undecided
. . . . and thatz why I dont "chat" . . . . ppl with their mindset.

@Dayo
Someone is looking for you in room 125
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

You guys are sick- we are doing friend to friend chatting---and Tpia was calling me sick undecided

i dont remember calling you sick?

last thing i recollect on this thread before i slept off my hangover (jakumo drove me to booze), was talking about a shoe fetish.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by EzeUche(m): 3:02am On Jun 03, 2010
Maybe he is finally coming out of the closet. . . undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 3:07am On Jun 03, 2010
^ really? How did that come to your mind?
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by EzeUche(m): 3:10am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ really? How did that come to your mind?

Think about it. I do not think after 40 years of marriage, will someone divorce unless something drastic has happened. I think Al Gore is going to come out and say he is a homosexual.

You never know. undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2010
LOL, ok your homophobia is funny grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 4:13am On Jun 03, 2010
yea i agree. when u see couples being all too unnaturally kissy kissy and trying to show off to the world. that usually tell me that they are insecure about it. or they're having problems they're trying to hide.

but anyways that's very sad. after 40 yrs!!!!
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 03, 2010
Nothing wrong with PDA at that age. If I'm in public and Hot, hellz yes, I'll grab him by the neck and kiss the daylight out of my husband. Even at age 90. cool
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 4:18am On Jun 03, 2010
lol sharrap dia who told u 90 yr olds get Hot at political campaigns in front of millions and media stations. even if they do, they'll control it
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 03, 2010
Lol, you never know. Yea, true that tho.

I'm just overwhelmed right now. . . . Al Gore was someone I looked up to. kiss embarassed
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Nothing wrong with PDA at that age. If I'm in public and Hot, hellz yes, I'll grab him by the neck and kiss the daylight out of my husband. Even at age 90. cool

LOL

oyinda.:

lol sharrap dia who told u 90 yr olds get Hot at political campaigns in front of millions and media stations. even if they do, they'll control it

KAI

FL Gators:

I'm just overwhelmed right now. . . . Al Gore was someone I looked up to. kiss embarassed

Hmmm
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 4:25am On Jun 03, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm just overwhelmed right now. . . . Al Gore was someone I looked up to.  kiss embarassed

his highest achievement, in my eyes, is how he popularized  "global warming." I mean how many politicians are that cool?  cry
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:26am On Jun 03, 2010
oyinda.:

his highest achievement, in my eyes, is how he popularized  "global warming." I mean how many politicians are that cool?  cry

publicity stunt.

beauty (AL Gore) and the beast (tipper) grin

Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 4:27am On Jun 03, 2010
^ I doubt it. that was not a stunt. a stunt is short.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:29am On Jun 03, 2010
long term publicity stunt
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 03, 2010
oyinda.:

Thatz actually whi I loff him so much.

I first watched his video on a high school field trip. My first tears for any animal was for those polar bears.

Omg, Al Gore was such and still is an handsome man.

SEFAGO:

publicity stunt.
Impossible. Do you know how much he spent on the awareness?
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2010
Data on Global warming is inconclusive- its still a myth

Omg, Al Gore was such and still is an handsome man.

undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by chiogo(f): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2010
Ah, the global warming guy.

Guess he tried. .  .took him 40 years to recycle. What are they divorcing for? They're old!!  undecided

And what's with the kissing?
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by dayokanu(m): 4:35am On Jun 03, 2010

So to you, Only Oyinda is allowed to get Hot?
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

Data on Global warming is inconclusive- its still a myth

undecided
But seriously, have you seen his pictures when he was young.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_qsjlYtt8u4E/SZbZGe2sCgI/AAAAAAAAEAc/dX0Xl4ppqC8/s400/AlGore.jpg[/img]
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2010
haha he went to high school in St Albans in DC- spoilt rich kid

dayokanu:

So to you, Only Oyinda is allowed to get Hot?

LOL, creepster
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by dayokanu(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2010
@Dayo
Someone is looking for you in room 125

Who is in the room
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2010
He is goodlooking but you are not supposed to say that in front of me. He looks very Waspy though

dayokanu:

Who is in the room

Ezeuche grin grin grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

He is goodlooking but you are not supposed to say that in front of me. He looks very Waspy though
orisirisi. Are you my father? grin

SEFAGO:

Ezeuche grin grin grin
awaiting him with a candlestick grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Jun 03, 2010
Then maybe they need to get bk/babe in the room with ezeuche

Toyin, Its rude to describe your boo like dat
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Toyin, Its rude to describe your boo like dat
I wasnt describing you. No fear kiss
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by EzeUche(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2010
What happened in this thread while I am gone?

I see some people love to discuss me. . .
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2010
stop being gay, we mentioned your name once
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by EzeUche(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2010
SeFAGo hush your mouth you ignoramus.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by bisiaet: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
If the story is true I am not so surprise because divorce in the West is a common thing and some even take it as a fun.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by favouredjb(f): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
Marriage means nothing to some ppl again esp in the western world

y divorce after 40 yrs?its insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun & Akwa Ibom To Get Four Deep Seaports / How Prepare Is Southwest ? / Third Mainland Bridge Traffic Diversion Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.