Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,119 members, 7,973,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years (7943 Views)

Nigeria Experiences Steady Drop After 40,000 BH Deaths – US CFR Security Tracker / ISIS Beheads Elderly Man Accused Of Witchcraft (gore Image Inside) / Hilary Clinton, Obama Would Lose To Al Gore, Dukakis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

^^ you must have a very short memory.

anyway, dont worry about it until you do it again.

or am i telling lies on you?

ok!
I really must have a short memory then. . . . because I dont recall abusing older women just for being older.

I dont think telling a woman older than me to behave herself and act her age is abusive sha.

I mean, se mo ti abuse yin ri?

dayokanu:

^^You were abusing Aunty edoyad
Oh really.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
maybe others sign in with your user id occasionally then.

anyway, forget about it.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
This was the fun I was looking for at last grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

I doubt it- it sounds somethin FL Gator would do grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^begone, you this undeveloped and immature species aka small boy/jjc
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

anyway, forget about it.
Thatz a possibility.

alright.

SEFAGO:

I doubt it- it sounds somethin FL Gator would do  grin
Uhmm then you dont know me. I'm not like you. . . . na to abuse pl up and down cheesy
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

^^begone, you this undeveloped and immature species aka small boy/jjc

I doubt it- I can confidently assert that am way more mature than you.

Back to topic- Why women need d.i.ldos after 30 grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^respect yourself, because you may take offence when things start getting ugly.

last warning- keep your ill humor in check and go vent your frustrations somewhere else.

i'm not even going to start listing all the names some cursed idiots have called so-called older women on this forum. Una think say una get mouth abi? mouth wey stick go hammer one day!
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dont be retarded  grin

Last warning for what- before you open your bloody mouth?

FYI, I don't take it kindly to being threatened by anyone of any kind. Especially some faceless person online. You must think you must be talking to one of your uncouth family members.

Go screw yourself. I dont get why you are taking this so personally anyways.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
i will not get into a war of words with you because i'm trying to stop responding to every gutter bred jackass on nairaland.

tough call but quite achievable.

some of you were raised under bridges, so you know no better.

na your mama be uncouth.

so, after this, dont defend yoruba again on nl because tpia abused you.

olodo. i.diot. whiny crybaby.

i'm out jare.

dont know where y'all come from tie l'agba nle.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
tpia.:

i will not get into a war of words with you because i'm trying to stop responding to every gutter bred jackass on nairaland.

tough call but quite achievable.

some of you were raised under bridges, so you know no better.

na your mama be uncouth.

whatevs. You must think I care about an insignificant Arrow like you. Your words to me or my parents are ineffectual. You can go crazy on your laptop. grin grin grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2010
i'm out jare.

So its night already and you want to sell your wares. Whats the going price? prolly the equivalent of 20 Naira
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO, enough. undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

So its night already and you want to sell your wares. Whats the going price? prolly the equivalent of 20 Naira

^^i no go get customer nah abi which kain crap are you spewing again.

dem dey shag old mama even for free?

dont let me descend on you sha because you'll be in tears by the time i'm done!
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
^ I am talking of the 95 year old men willing to pay the minimum for your overtapped and overstretched undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
dont let me descend on you sha because you'll be in tears by the time i'm done!

I doubt it. Please do. I have given you the go ahead to descend on me. grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
oh Lord have mercy!! See how small pikins take try to useless this thread too. undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ I am talking of the 95 year old men willing to pay the minimum for your overtapped and overstretched undecided

classy  

An adjective 1) meaning very stylish and elegant.

2) not crude or misgusting or dirty or depressing

3) a deeper, more meaningful word for 'cool'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=classy

got class? wink
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
^ You are quoting from urban dictionary? Are you this retarded? You better trade your brains with a dog because, as they are, they are useless.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2010
Anyways tpia, I apologize for my rudeness and impolite remarks grin

I was just playing with you.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ You are quoting from urban dictionary? Are you this retarded? You better trade your brains with a dog because, as they are, they are useless.

got class?

pretend you have nah!

is it that hard?

does your own dictionary and google have a different definition which allows you to wail in this manner?

and dont make me define dog, because you wont like it if i do.

SEFAGO:

Anyways tpia, I apologize for my rudeness and impolite remarks grin

I was just playing with you.

likewise.

no be nairaland?

na ibadan curse-me-i-curse-you day.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Echidime(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2010
Big Congratulations to them,man shall not live by bread alone.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Exoticeye: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
It is a shame that after being married for so many years, they wish to go their own separate ways. I hear that since Al Goreleft the White House, he has been involved in a lot of projects that it seems with time , he and his wife started living different lives. It is good for couples to always do things together or,create time for each other, if not with time, the love might start to fade.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by shilling(f): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
This is scary stuff . . . after 40 years + of being together. This is crazy, it will be so difficult for them to live apart. Anyways, I'm not in their shoes, I don't know how it hurts.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2010

Not true. Men want to have s=e=x like all the  time. Thats what we are thinking about while we are at school, at work, asleep, and doing any other activity. When you marry someone that is not appealing you look for something else. Its quite biologically for us to want to spread our DNA. Now your culture could make it a taboo to commit adultery and you might be scared. But all things considered, most men lust for nubile flesh. Women too do, but the opportunities for them to pursue it are quite limited.

thinking and doing are NOT the same thing.
sleeping around (doing!) is a cultural trait not a biological one. plz try to prove me wrong!!

and who said the opportunity for women is limited!? of course it is not. It is culture not opportunity that makes women sleep around less. ie what is the male word for slut?
in fact the opportunity for a girl to sleep with a guy is higher than vice versa!! i thought u were in college!? u should know this
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by oyinda3(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2010
you answered this to paint it
- why using condom, assuming not for diseases, whynot continuing screwing at same rate with men and have the pregancies(nurse the effect of your actions)
-women are materialistic, i am talking from African point of view at whose bills, if tomorow your birthday d man say he want to bleed instead of flowers, you will whine
- what again do you have to offer to your husband apart from your womanliness,

- apparently u've never heard of birth control pills
- it's materialistic for a woman to want flowers but not materialistic for a man to want a gameboy?
- who cooks in ur house? who takes care of your children? who does the housework? who follows you to outings? it is only sex u remember hehn?
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by dayokanu(m): 1:46am On Jun 05, 2010
angry angry
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 05, 2010
ashewo, na woman go kill you undecided undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 1:54am On Jun 05, 2010
LOL, this thread still dey alive. Where is my mamalet grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 2:02am On Jun 05, 2010
thinking and doing are NOT the same thing.
sleeping around (doing!) is a cultural trait not a biological one. [/b]plz try to prove me wrong!!

and who said the opportunity for women is limited!? of course it is not. It is culture not opportunity that makes women sleep around less. ie [b]what is the male word for slut?

in fact the opportunity for a girl to sleep with a guy is higher than vice versa!! i thought u were in college!? u should know this

lol, the third  bolded statement does not make sense. More opportunity for girls to sleep around  . The second bolded statement you probably mean what the "male" version of slut not "word" and I would call it Manwhore which I have used several times  grin. The first bolded statement is just hilarious- sleeping around is a cultural trait? WTF

That's as stereotypical as one gets. Anyways please state exemplary cultures which encourage sleeping around and cultures which don't. That would at least put your claim in perspective. Biologically needs know proof from my part- the fact that men are way more physical than women in terms of attraction gives you more perspective.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

lol, the third  bolded statement does not make sense. More opportunity for girls to sleep around  . The second bolded statement you probably mean what the "male" version of slut not "word" and I would call it Manwhore which I have used several times  grin. The first bolded statement is just hilarious- sleeping around is a cultural trait? WTF

That's as stereotypical as one gets. Anyways please state exemplary cultures which encourage sleeping around and cultures which don't. That would at least put your claim in perspective. Biologically needs know proof from my part- the fact that men are way more physical than women in terms of attraction gives you more perspective.
I dont know much about other cultures, but Yoruba culture okays it for a man to sleep around. Take this example for instance. If A woman does not bear children in her marital home, her in-laws will start pressuring her husband to find another woman.

And since polygamy is legal. . . .it's only expected if the dolt starts sleeping around to find another wife.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont know much about other cultures, but Yoruba culture okays it for a man to sleep around. Take this example for instance. If A woman does not bear children in her marital home, her in-laws will start pressuring her husband to find another woman.

And since polygamy is legal. . . .it's only expected if the dolt starts sleeping around to find another wife.

Hmm is this really to sleep around or have children . . .sleep around as in for gratification purposes.

I doubt Oyinda can find a culture that encourages sleeping around except citing the hippie period of the 60's and 70's. Even before then men have being cheating despite cultural pressures of marriage as an institution to be preserved has been hammered in our heads.

Anyways I will never leave anyone for my EFF EL GEITOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fbi Closing In On The Bomb Blast Suspects/sponsors / Happy 71st Birthday To IBB / An Isreali Abducted In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.