Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (47806 Views)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
cry

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Randy100: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
A fool he is.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by hotwax: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
THe triangle on the podium says it all.

STupid atheists will think this man is an atheists. He is not. He belongs to a society that worship the opposite of Jehovah. Do a research on that Sun TRiangle and serpent on his podium..then come back to edit ur comment.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Bizibi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
He must be an atheist.....
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Xkalaban(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Durtate F with the Lord God almighty at ur very own peril. His ways are divinely different from that of men. But one thing's for sure, when his wrath comes u will be undone.

2 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by flex04(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
MAYBE HE HAS ANOTHER GOD APART FROM GOD ALMIGHTY ALLAH

hmmmm
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by anthony533(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
I think the President is kind of confused.

Though there are many gods and I know he is not referring to the God who created the heaven and earth.

He is referring to the god he believes in.

My opinion though...
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Thursday11: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
He should not be criticized, there's freedom of speech
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by saintaustine(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
That is, his own business.
It is now left to him and God alone
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by femipraiz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
It only shows how shallow he is in his reasoning.

Don't forget the fact that we are created in the image of God, which gives us the grace to choose between right and wrong.

God won't impose anything on us... He has given us the grace to choose between life and death but he ADVISED us to choose Life...

God is principled and won't break his word..At the garden of Eden, He gave man the grace to choose between life and death which stands has the tree of life which Adam and Eve were instructed not to eat from...

Don't forget the prodigal Son in the bible that despite all the great resources he had with his Father, he still decided to go the other way by demanding for his inheritance and with that he went totally astray...

*If you know, U know*
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Grupo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGwax007:
The story of Adam and even was just an illustration to begin with

Everything for una Bible na illustration. Smh
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by tega10: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hahahhahahaahhahahahhhhahahahahahahhaha The long suffering of our lord is salvation. I love Jesus, he's not moved by what people think or say about him.
He is God!!!!!!!!
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Almunjid(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Abeg Catch am for me!

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Flyingngel(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Let no one fret our GOD is not dead, he knows how to fight for his name.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by xtervaganza(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
The man is right.

Anyone who disagree with him is also stupid

2 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by lammy197(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked Now left to God to prove him otherwise even as he created him in his own image.How God does it is His own business & not like a helpless god that commandeth his followers to kill for him.
must you drag Islam to your bleeped up shit

3 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by spiritedtete: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
The wrath of GOD will fall on him quickly... just watch
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
the day u start to THINK about all these religion ehn, u go know say na hog wash.

8 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by franchasng: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
The same evil going on in Nigeria is going on here on Nairaland.

The same political cabalism and favoritism going on in Nigerian politics is going on here on Nairaland.

I first posted this news early in the morning, Lailanews saw it, rushed and copied and posted here and Nairaland mods brought it on front page and we still hope Nigeria will be great

If u doubt my claim check it here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4581089/philippines-president-duterte-calls-christian

Check the time I posted and the time lailasnews posted and u will confirm what I am saying.

Go to foreign forums, no favoritism no matter who u are. The mods do their job without minding who is involved.

Only a selected few get their post moved to Nairaland, this wasn't how Nairaland started that made it grow to this enviable stage it is now, Seun retrace your steps, address your mods to retain the good reputation of your forum.

Nairaland mods continue okay....well done Seun angry

3 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by bamipet01: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Praise be to the father of our Lord Jesus Christ for revealing the mystries of the kingdom of God to mere little children not so called learned people like you.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Barnext(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Baba God Sure Pass!!
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Akmukoro: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
God knows all. we only know in part.How could the clay question the Potter. The president has gone too far
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by 2lateBiafra: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is left for him to decide wether it is He The THE FATHER,THE SON OR THE holy SPIRIT. OR THE HUMAN BEING THAT XTIANS WORSHIP grin grin angry
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Almunjid(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
The guy is rich, but looking at him, u will c that the man is spiritually bankrupt. He's spiritually poor, he looks like someone in abject poverty. Lol
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by sagieramos(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
He calls god stupid doesn't mean he's referring to the creator, the calling might be for other gods, definitely not my God; Jehovah
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Almunjid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
afroniger:
Duterte may behave crazy at times, but he is obviously a deep thinker and os making sense in this instance, because the whole biblical creation story about how 'sin' came about is very stupid and irrarional, really. undecided
Come and collect some accolade!

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
A fool says in his heart, there is no God. For a godless lunayic to be the head of a nation, that nation is screwed.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by mankand(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
He is 100% right and I'm in support

2 Likes

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by Martartins(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
God has always given us the choice of choosing between good and evil so that we don't feel as if we were coerced into accepting him.

Adam and Eve made their choice and the rest of the world suffered for it.

Thanks to Jesus his son who came to redeem us all.

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' by bobaydavid(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
those whom the gods which to punish, he first make them mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.