Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,982 members, 7,896,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing (9914 Views)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! / I Can’t Wait To See January Transfer Open: Roman Abrahmovic / Robin Van Persie Signs For Man Utd, Says He Can't Wait To Get Started. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by whitelexi(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2007
HEHEHE grin grin grin

Chelski. . . From Quadruple to Double in just 5 days!!! Whats up grin

Gunners prepare to overtake the Kop grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 11:42am On May 02, 2007
Rkiy introduced a quadruple laff last nite

here's my own .

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked tongue cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2007
any chelsea fan in nairaland that faints. . . .we have Dr Dre doing a great job online, he has the best web nurses to take control

and here's my quadruple laff for the blues
grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2007
Thanks to Dr Dre and his web nurses.

If not for him, we would have experienced lots of casualties on nairaland.

Up Blues grin grin

You have my laugh too
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by Ifeniyi22(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2007
why the die hard Chelsea fan dey faint
this is just the beginning.talk about about quadruple.I don't see Chelsea winning anything else this season grin
GUNNERS FOR LIFE wink
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by dkingsgirl(f): 1:37pm On May 02, 2007
see these gone forever people, please let us hear when you arsenal fans no faint na we go faint? at least we were and are still somewhere

where are you people, no where and is not a strange thing to be defeated
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2007
Did you see what this lady write?

She is trying to equate cheksie to Arsenal.

Abeg can somebody tell her that Arsenal got to the final stage last season in which cheksie has never done and will never do despite your billions of Akara money
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by dkingsgirl(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2007
what noise about getting to the final stage, win it now thats the bone
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2007
Did you get to the final let alone collecting the trophy

yeye cheksie

Gunners 4 life
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by dkingsgirl(f): 2:43pm On May 02, 2007
o yeah gone 4 ever
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2007
cheksie is not gone yet. It will receive another beating on Sunday and also from Man. U
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by ayefele200(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2007
babs787:

cheksie is not gone yet. It will receive another beating on Sunday and also from Man. U
greatest fool of all times, better go sit down for somewhere, i wonder which team u dey support sef, probably SHOOTING STARS lol, dindinrin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 10:24am On May 03, 2007
Hopeless and tropyless ASSnal fans.

Bad belle. They neva fit win anythin for 2 seasons. Na champions league final we go chop.

Na so so talk talk una be. West Ham go knack una home and away, your manager wan fight with Alan Pardew. u still dey talk of champions league way u no fit pass 2nd stage sef? Ah Ah! u still get mouth sef. Your VP don vex commot. If una want our money no wahala abramovich ex-wife fit give una. Rubbish.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by 9ja4eva: 12:08pm On May 03, 2007
Arsenal shld do dt on Saturday
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by babs787(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2007
See all these bad belle cheksie fans. Like coach like fans. Little wonder you are being humilated here and there. Bolton you fit beat them and you wan come beat arsenal wey you didnt beat at yeye collapsing bridge.

As far as champions league is concered, we still be your master.

Hey Man U., Liverpool, keep off pls
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2007
i feel for chelsea grin after all these wahala, arsenal dey wait for them. . . . lol

una hear say man utd de beg say make FA postpone de match with man city to enable them recover from milan massacre. man city refused grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 8:49pm On May 03, 2007
Man. City? Haha. What a joke!

Arsenal, revenge is yours o! I want Chelsea to continue their triple loss streak.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by kateflow(f): 8:52pm On May 03, 2007
wassup j girl
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2007
babs787:

She is trying to equate cheksie to Arsenal.

Abeg can somebody tell her that Arsenal got to the final stage last season in which cheksie has never done and will never do despite your billions of Akara money

see argument of small teams as e de dey.  grin dem de argue who don reach finals and who don reach semi finals grin grin grin

j-girl:

Man. City? Haha. What a joke!

man city no gree grin grin they want to destroy man utd further. grin grin poor manure
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 8:56pm On May 03, 2007
Hi kateflow, how have you been? smiley

Toshmann, leave us alone o angry tongue. By the way, I was looking for you during your last match, what were you doing? praying for chelsea not to beat you. Anyhow sha, it's good - go there and get your ass whooped by milan.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 8:58pm On May 03, 2007
toshmann:

see argument of small teams as e de dey.  grin them de argue who don reach finals and who don reach semi finals grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2007
j-girl:

Toshmann, leave us alone o angry tongue. By the way, I was looking for you during your last match, what were you doing? praying for chelsea not to beat you. Anyhow sha, it's good - go there and get your ass whooped by milan.

milan no de fear? water get level. na waggling feet dem go take enter athens on D-DAY grin

as for manure, una twin broda de wait for una for manchester derby grin manure de beg for postponement. afraid don hol dem finish grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 9:05pm On May 03, 2007
in Athens i will support Ac Milan . . grin

if it aint ARsenal in England its no one cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by jgirl3: 9:05pm On May 03, 2007
Wetin now?! Free us and face your liverfools. Na who offend you for Man Utd sef? Go and pray and fast for that day. But for now, leave us!
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2007
mukina2:

in Athens i will support Ac Milan . . grin
if it aint ARsenal in England its no one cheesy cheesy

mukina!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by mukina2: 9:08pm On May 03, 2007
toshmann:

mukina!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

yes love grin wink
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by toshmann(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2007
this is treachery
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by software(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2007
Hmmnnn software walks in Majestically with the UCL CUP in his hands

Who say CHelsea Didnt Hammer Lpool? Its only a Blind and dead man would say such Arrant Rubbish, 
Chelsea Won that match based on performance, But we didnt win mathmatically.

We are 100% better than some people they call Manure who were scattered by almighty Milan, 
And the worst of them all who will still continue to talk is Arsenal  Trophyless Club,  still their mouth dey drive rough

Secondly, I am Highly Dissapointed at the level of abasement Of most posts. Especially from the opposition. All i have to say is, Chelsea  is Marching ON,  We are Stronger even In defeat,  We still remain BLUE,

Please if u know u don't beleong to the Blue family, STOP ACTING DELIRIOUS.  Software is fully back, and i wount tolorate any rubbish from any body,  So please respect yourself,  Those who are to go to the motherless FC should go now,  I mean the arsenal fans

@kituan
(Kitaun, u have waisted all those 9years with faliures, due to your level of foolery. You need a Rethink otherwise u will choke like  a loser

@opposition Parties Manure, Arsenal, Lpool
Rotton in hell, and if u are Annoyed, go and sit on top of FIRE. Be rest assured, that thunder will strike all of u.

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)

This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat,  Its all going to make us stronger,  lets keep peace,  We would get there, Long Live Mourhino, Long live Roman A, Long Live Chelsea FC

I Bleed Blue
I am a True Blue
And i will remain Blue 
Champions 4 Life
Chelsea For Life sad
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 9:51am On May 04, 2007
Can all ASSnal fans please shut up? Or raise the trophy they got this season up?

You should all cover your head in shame? You are not contenders for anything at all. Dont give me all that "liverfool history crap". Have you become a liverfool fan all of a sudden? Well you should after their basket baller scored a hat-trick against your best assembled defence.

I know it hurts. Since Mourhino came to stay you have always looked up at chelsea in the premiership table. Since Mourhino came you have only became 2nd best in london. You are nothing, maybe you were sometime back but now Y OU ARE NOTHING.

HAIL CHELSKI
HAIL MOURHINO
HAIL ROMAN
HAIL SOFTWARE
HAIL ALL CHELSEA FANS
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by loyika(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2007
Wow so CHELSEA FC started with the coming of Maureen shocked What will happen if he is not there next season Most naija chelsea fans will run and join "Whoever is winning FC".

Silly Rabbits tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by somze(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2007
loyika:

Wow so CHELSEA FC started with the coming of Maureen shocked What will happen if he is not there next season Most naija chelsea fans will run and join "Whoever is winning FC".

Silly Rabbits tongue

cool GOONER 89

Where will Manchester be without Fergie?

Where has ASSnal been for the past three years with wenger? Go on learn to console yourself, you may be doing that till 2010.
Re: I Can't Wait To See Chelsea Start Losing by SMC(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2007
somze:

Can all ASSnal fans please shut up? Or raise the trophy they got this season up?

You should all cover your head in shame? You are not contenders for anything at all. Dont give me all that "liverfool history crap". Have you become a liverfool fan all of a sudden? Well you should after their basket baller scored a hat-trick against your best assembled defence.

I know it hurts. Since Mourhino came to stay you have always looked up at chelsea in the premiership table. Since Mourhino came you have only became 2nd best in london. You are nothing, maybe you were sometime back but now Y OU ARE NOTHING.

HAIL CHELSKI
HAIL MOURHINO
HAIL ROMAN
HAIL SOFTWARE
HAIL ALL CHELSEA FANS
somze:

Where will Manchester be without Fergie?

Where has ASSnal been for the past three years with wenger? Go on learn to console yourself, you may be doing that till 2010.

It is funny how bitter the LOSERS sound. No matter how much you rant on like madmen, the truth is when it comes down to it clubs are celebrated by the silverware they have won over the years and in this regard, the three GREATEST English clubs are -

(1) Liverpool;
(2) Manchester United; and
(3) Arsenal
(In precisely that order).

There are only TWO teams who ever since being promoted to the top flight of English football have NEVER been relegated. These are -

(i) Arsenal; and
(ii) Everton.

Facts and figures DO NOT lie. The big teams know themselves, cHELLsea has never been in the heavyweight club. Winning two premiership titles in over FIFTY YEARS does not make you a success story and until you face up to this fact, you will continue to wallow in your small pond with your mates like Westham and Charlton.

All you cHELLsea lunatics can continue to delude yourselves. You money can NEVER buy you the respect and recognition you so desperately crave. In this sport, Pedigree comes with age, tradition and consistent success. IT CAN NEVER BE BOUGHT. END OF STORY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (0 - 0) On 8th May 2021 / Juventus Vs Barcelona : UCL (0 - 0) On 22nd November 2017 / Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.