Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? (8487 Views)

ADVICE: Marriage Made Easy,an Idea For Every Eligible Singles Ready For Marriage / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Shugavee(f): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Grayjoy:
Can you list 5 civilisations that were either originated or spearheaded by a woman?
very few,,, n you know why? Because then patriarchy was at its peak n women were disgraded n seen as talentless.. once upon a time women weren’t allowed to act drama!!!!
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Shugavee(f): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Being a man isn’t easy neither is being a woman..

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Shugavee(f): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2018
pocohantas:

I can relate grin. I only respond to mentions of meaningful NLDERS, anybody that'll make me talk too much, I IGNORE.
exactly
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:
so women don't hustle?
What about those widows that are hustling to feed and train their children?
Looking at life in general, men hustle more than women most times, in short women have favours more than men, they can meet men that automatically carry their responsibility.

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by BiafranDel: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Saff:
U people get time to be arguing up and down. To think that I used to be a part of this shenanigan. I no even get strength these days to respond to certain people sef.
So what? Who gives a rat's ass about your response? Who are you? If you don't have strength or time to argue here, then go find somewhere outside nl to sit your ass down and meditate. The fact that you don't have points to make, does not mean others are not free to make theirs.

2 Likes

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by mimimile93: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Learn to communicate like an adult if you are one.

But if you are not, stop meddling in things you do not understand.

Only little boys think everything is about f.....g when it comes to women.

Nko afo ake bo ke afo usu maha bashing?
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2018
To be a man is not easy, not a day's job. That's the simple truth. Women are favored if not we will b going to wars as well but then who will repopulate when they all die fighting?

Nothing in life is easy.

2 Likes

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by BiafranDel: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
civilisation will not crumble when men are out of the picture, it will evolve. Men are tge root of problems women face today, so how are they helpful to us apart from sperm donor and ATM which is optional

Na so. As usual.
She is already here.

So of all the valid points to make, it was sperm donor and ATM your whole head could come up with.

If i tell you say you dull now e go be like insult.
Lol just leave gender war for the sound minds to battle.

Enter the streets of Lagos, go dey agitate for the legalization of your safe abortion. Na that one fit your kind, na your calling be that.
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by makydebbie(f): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2018
BiafranDel:
So what? Who gives a rat's ass about your response? Who are you? If you don't have strength or time to argue here, then go find somewhere outside nl to sit your ass down and meditate. The fact that you don't have points to make, does not mean others are not free to make theirs.
Better calm down and stop attacking her. Why bitter this early morning? It's not her fault biko.

I can relate totally with what she's saying. It's her opinion, free her. There are people over here you don't argue with, it draining, op for example. So why is it na peppering your blood? Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by samysmoothfresh: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
makydebbie:
Better calm down and stop attacking her. Why bitter this early morning? It's not her fault biko.

I can relate totally with what she's saying. It's her opinion, free her. There are people over here you don't argue with, it draining, op for example. So why is it na peppering your blood? Mtcheew.

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Mujtahida:

Ever wondered why most contemporary men are weaklings and emasculated? That's the kind of men feminism produces. In nature you cannot have two strong active principles. The male principle is the strong, active, giving and direct principle. The female principle is passive, receiving, soft principle. This is how untainted nature is. But since feminism essentially or by implication means that women are no longer to be soft and passive, men have to become soft and passive. Nature always seeks to maintain the balance. Is it not the hard penis that penetrates the soft vagina? Think beyond the sex organs as mere biological instruments. They are metaphors for how men are and how women are and how both sexes must combine to create not just life but anything.

But Feminism says no to this natural arrangement.

I can't remember who said this but I read it once: Feminism is the liberation of the masculine in women and the liberation of the feminine in men.

The liberation has been achieved: Enjoy your contemporary weak, emasculated, sissified men.
this is deep. i dont know why but am gonna say THANKS

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2018
highpriestess:

go to atleast 60% homes and you will be surprised that ladies are the once catering for the family

[Citation Needed]
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Saff(f): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2018
pocohantas:

I can relate grin. I only respond to mentions of meaningful NLDERS, anybody that'll make me talk too much, I IGNORE.
I can’t commankillmysefffff grin grin
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Mujtahida: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Shugavee:
lol feminism is not a university course but an ideology,,, as far u believe in equality,,, u are a feminist, it has nothing to do with who u know n don’t know.
If I call you ignorant now shey you will not feel insulted?
First off, feminism is actually a course in universities abroad. In fact in some universities you must take the course if you want to graduate. In Nigeria it is offered as 'women studies'

Secondly feminism is not about equality per se. Feminism as equality is for the ignorant and brainwashed foot soldiers of an ideology they know only the faintest clue about. Feminism is about POWER, CONTROL AND DOMINATION. That's why it is an 'ism' because all 'isms' are totalitarian in character.

You'd do yourself a world of good by going online to read and watch youtube videos on the history of feminism, who second wave feminist were - Betty Friedan, Simone de Bevoir, Germaine Greer and the relationship between feminism and communism.

Read the arguments for and against feminism. How can you embrace something and you do not know it's roots. I'm not wired like that. Cos sometimes things are not the way they seem.
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
It was earsy with a man.not,untill a woman came.
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Mujtahida: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Shugavee:
very few,,, n you know why? Because then patriarchy was at its peak n women were disgraded n seen as talentless.. once upon a time women weren’t allowed to act drama!!!!
Five across the panorama of history is very few. You didn't mention any.

Shey your excuse is that then women were degraded and not allowed to do certain things. Well then.

Okay Madam, please point one house built by a woman in contemporary times from the beginning to the end. I'm not talking of historical civilizations now. I'm talking of just a house. Mention one house built by a woman, one Road, one well dug by a woman, one car or aeroplane built exclusively by a woman now that women have been liberated.

Don't tell me that you guys are not liberated ooo because since second wave feminism women have made giant strides.

3 Likes

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by N0favors: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2018
BiafranDel:
You trying too had mate. You need to drink water. Stop forcing it

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Changed my mind... I can't be arsed! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by edimolu(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae:

My dear, PREACH
yet u said this aint no gender war and you only here to learn, but you've been hailing those in support of your warped opinion..

seems to me you are confused!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Unfortunately that is the backbone on Nairaland now...about "men are trash" "women are scum".

Really pitiful.

Very, very PITIFUL. Romance tends towards ZERO on this so called ROMANCE section.

As for me "I still believe" in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H01f_ZW81k

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Very, very PITIFUL. Romance tends towards ZERO on this so called ROMANCE section.

As for me "I still believe" in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H01f_ZW81k

Lol.

Too many bitter people around. Please do not let them contaminate you.
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
BiafranDel:

Na so. As usual.
She is already here.

So of all the valid points to make, it was sperm donor and ATM your whole head could come up with.

If i tell you say you dull now e go be like insult.
Lol just leave gender war for the sound minds to battle.

Enter the streets of Lagos, go dey agitate for the legalization of your safe abortion. Na that one fit your kind, na your calling be that.
retarded illitrate
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mujtahida:

Five across the panorama of history is very few. You didn't mention any.

Shey your excuse is that then women were degraded and not allowed to do certain things. Well then.

Okay Madam, please point one house built by a woman in contemporary times from the beginning to the end. I'm not talking of historical civilizations now. I'm talking of just a house. Mention one house built by a woman, one Road, one well dug by a woman, one car or aeroplane built exclusively by a woman now that women have been liberated.

Don't tell me that you guys are not liberated ooo because since second wave feminism women have made giant strides.
so, now that men are sissies and more effeminate, name one home, a man has taken care of, name a child that is being trained by a single father without the help of any woman.
Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by ibkayee(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol you may not be able to fully relate to the their experiences since you’ll never know first hand but you also can’t dismiss it for the very same reason either. Even as an outsider looking in, the most obvious one would be the pressures of being the provider, it’s a man’s world but even as a man, consider that there’s a hierarchy of worth according to society (being male alone isn’t enough). It doesn’t take away from the experiences other genders go through though

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol.

Too many bitter people around. Please do not let them contaminate you.

Thanks for caring. kiss

Trust me, I WORDWORLD do not derive any kind of pleasure in the sport called ARGUEMENT, moving back and forth aimlessly. No GENUINE TRUTH SEEKER participates in such childish display. I BELONG TO THE ENLIGHTENMENT, A SEEKER, AN EXPLORER. Am no wanderer at all moving to and fro like a pendulum on issues that adds not to INTELLECTUAL GROWTH.

What i enjoy doing is DECONSTRUCTING a CONCEPT and looking at the CRUX of the matter from all sides, stating with CLARITY, DESCRIPTIVELY, the TRUTH of what it is, UNBIASED nor subjective due to preconception.

I enjoy SINCERE EXAMINATION for the sake of LOGIC, JUSTICE, RATIONALITY,
SPIRITUALITY, MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING and most of all, profering SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS and CHALLENGES faced by HUMANITY. I love HUMOUR too, alot of it sensible ones though, meant to provoke good thinking.

I WORK WITH A REALITY OF PERCEPTION IN PERFECT PRECISION

Its no competition of who is right but WHAT IS PRECISELY ACCURATE. Apart from what is precisely correct, anything elses is mere show of egocentricity, arrogance.

All that I care about is HONESTY!! Which really only a disciplined mind possesses such virtue. NOT SENTIMENTS BUT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Trust me, I can never get contaminated by LUNATICS, FANATICS BUNCH OF FRUSTRATED SOULS "bitter people" that are abound on NL. My principles are SOLID raised on ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Thanks once again.

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by BiafranDel: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so, now that men are sissies and more effeminate, name one home, a man has taken care of, name a child that is being trained by a single father without the help of any woman.

hahaha lwkmd. This girl. Your craze no just get boundary.

You have a brain that is always working in an anticlockwise direction. You need to reboot it.

Abortion activist. How is your crusade to legalize abortion going. . . Lol mumu girl. Na comedy fit you. Na joke you just be.

2 Likes

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by iLegendd(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
If I drop my list why being a man is not easy, this whole thread will be shutdown and the OP will feel ashamed for creating such a thread. Let me just ignore and use that time to do something else.

There are only two times being a woman is not easy:

1. Menstrual cramp. (If a woman hadn't disobeyed God in the garden of Eden, they wouldn't have faced this.)
2. Child birth. (If she hadn't spread her legs for a man, she wouldn't have also faced this.)

So, there are only two times being a woman is not easy. And who is the cause of these bad moments? Women. They brought the bad moments to themselves.

Now, if I list why being a man isn't easy, this thread will be shutdown. I don't want the thread to shutdown, so you guys should have fun. Bye.

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Mujtahida: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Your question lacks logic. Have men ever contested these things with women? Is it not women who want to be men?

I doubt if you understand the purport of what I wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Mujtahida: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
BiafranDel:

hahaha lwkmd. This girl. Your craze no just get boundary.

You have a brain that is always working in an anticlockwise direction. You need to reboot it.

Abortion activist. How is your crusade to legalize abortion going. . . Lol mumu girl. Na comedy fit you. Na joke you just be.
Her question was shocking in its utter illogicality.

1 Like

Re: "To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? by Presidodammy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amarabae......Happy Birthday Mama!

Sincerely speaking, it is factual that you these ladies takes 70% of the income. So it is not easy to be a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / 8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.