Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship (10979 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2010
@poster.just be real,there are untold numbers of 9ja guys who would do anything to secure an American visa not to talk of G/card,I know peeps who played the lottery and won and I also know those who have spent 800k,1.2m and 1.5m through genuine travel agents who did everything they knew and cooked up some,visa nor show.while at the american embbassy with my friend who  visited and was doing paperwork,a  man who told his interviewer that he needs to go see america before he dies was issued visa,no travel agent,the man was shouting with joy and had to be restrained,he said he had 80k in his account;return ticket was 120k then.he told his interviewer the whole truth.many will give anything to go to the U S.so lady, don't be discouraged,just be upright.do contact me if you want links.a while back a guy who had spent hell of money just got his visa after being duped left,right,front and back,he said it is either the U S or nowhere.he could have gone to the UK easily but insisted on the U S and he got it!
Don't blame her too much for the number's malfunction;it may be for security reasons however her contact points must be functioning.a friend's friend met a preety,slim and single gurl on the internet,the gurl sent him money and he bought an honda(babyboy)and rented a flat,3 years had passed,the gurl can't wait to come down and get married,the boy kept telling her to wait a little and she kept crying every time he turns her down and kept begging us(his friends)to pls talk to him;we have pointedly told him that he must marry this caucasian girl and he has agreed,though he loved her dearly and she comes first in anything he does,the american dream for those who know how to go about it!!
U S based NL posters,do assist your bruthas on NL who needs to go to the U S,wheather for cash or free;you will be writnig your names in gold in their hearts.

Wanna be travelers can mail me @jumejames@hotmail.com. Your traveling wahala will be over once you can pay the agreed sum,trusted insiders are the peeps we work with in places that will beat your imagination!!!
No visa is out of our long REACH,I reiterate any country's VISA.
S A is cheapstalk;my friend left on saturday to S A.the price?260k in the height of the world cup fever,the visas are still rolling out.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

com'on
I dont have 2 inform her[/b]that might chase her away
whatever i have 2 do,i'll do in secret
[b]listen madlady if u heard ive gotten billions of naira[/b]I bet you would be the 1st person knocking on my heart
ignoring if i have married 6 white different 55yr old women just to rake thoes billions

Why not tell her,  undecided, she's an adult, [b]BUT
in fairness she should know without you telling her.

@190 they have a name for peeps who sell LOVE

I make my own money, my self respect means more to me than that.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2010
You do know divorce is not that easy in America? Don't let the media fool you sweety, America may have high divorce rate and it rather messy and pricey, THAT WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ON TV,

You think you will just get your GREEN CARD AND GO BACK TO NIGERIA, okay, GOOD LUCK!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

You do know divorce is not that easy in America?  Don't let the media fool you sweety, America may have high divorce rate and it rather messy and pricey, THAT WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ON TV,

You think you will just get your GREEN CARD AND GO BACK TO NIGERIA, okay, GOOD LUCK!
Will they hold me~
if i say i want to go greet my family back in nigeria
even with my kids and i get back 2 nigeria and refuse 2 return
would america look for me~
im very stubborn ooh
i can slap obama if he annonys me!!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2010
james1:

@poster.just be real,there are untold numbers of 9ja guys who would do anything to secure an American visa not to talk of G/card,I know peeps who played the lottery and won and I also know those who have spent 800k,1.2m and 1.5m through genuine travel agents who did everything they knew and cooked up some,visa nor show.while at the american embbassy with my friend who  visited and was doing paperwork,a  man who told his interviewer that he needs to go see america before he dies was issued visa,no travel agent,the man was shouting with joy and had to be restrained,he said he had 80k in his account;return ticket was 120k then.he told his interviewer the whole truth.many will give anything to go to the U S.so lady, don't be discouraged,just be upright.do contact me if you want links.a while back a guy who had spent hell of money just got his visa after being duped left,right,front and back,he said it is either the U S or nowhere.he could have gone to the UK easily but insisted on the U S and he got it!
Don't blame her too much for the number's malfunction;it may be for security reasons however her contact points must be functioning.a friend's friend met a preety,slim and single gurl on the internet,the gurl sent him money and he bought an honda(babyboy)and rented a flat,3 years had passed,the gurl can't wait to come down and get married,the boy kept telling her to wait a little and she kept crying every time he turns her down and kept begging us(his friends)to pls talk to him;we have pointedly told him that he must marry this caucasian girl and he has agreed,though he loved her dearly and she comes first in anything he does,the american dream for those who know how to go about it!!
U S based NL posters,do assist your bruthas on NL who needs to go to the U S,wheather for cash or free;you will be writnig your names in gold in their hearts.

Wanna be travelers can mail me @jumejames@hotmail.com. Your traveling wahala will be over once you can pay the agreed sum,trusted insiders are the peeps we work with in places that will beat your imagination!!!
No visa is out of our long REACH,I reiterate any country's VISA.
S A is cheapstalk;my friend left on saturday to S A.the price?260k in the height of the world cup fever,the visas are still rolling out.

How much is the visa to UK worth now~
I need the max budget~
also, with canada,sweden,denmark,
reply directly here (I need a final full estimate of the full cost nothing excluded)
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

You do know divorce is not that easy in America? Don't let the media fool you sweety, America may have high divorce rate and it rather messy and pricey, THAT WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU ON TV,

They think America is what they see and hear on the TV. Until they arrive, they will see. They think getting a green card is a walk in the park. That's when the devil in them come out when they dont get it after a week's landing on US soil.

disclaimer!!!!!!
(not only Nigerian men)
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2010
madlady:

Why not tell her,  undecided, she's an adult, BUT in fairness she should know without you telling her.

@190 they have a name for peeps who sell LOVE

I make my own money, my self respect means more to me than that.

Madlady
I guess u have a green card already
If thats the case,lemme marry u for $15K
and we would develop our love from there

and besides im not running away!!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2010
Oh, sure you can go back to Nigeria after you get your green card but check this out, IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN USA WITHIN A YEAR AFTER GETTING YOUR GREEN CARD AND YOU ARE WORKING AND NOT PAYING AMERICAN TAXES, REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE CONSIDER AN AMERICAN CITIZEN YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO DO MANY THINGS THAT I DONT FEEL LIKE LISTING, AND ALSO IF YOU COMMIT A CRIME IN NIGERIA, YOU WILL HAVE A RECORD ON YOUR USA IDENTITY, YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT ON YOUR USA IDENTITY TRUST ME!

SEE THE POINT OF THE MATTER IS, IT NOT THAT EASY GETTING DIVORCE IN USA REGARDLESS WHAT YOU SEEN ON TV, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO BEEN GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE FOR FIVE YEARS AND SHE STILL WAITING,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2010
OH GUESSSS WHAT,

IF YOU HAVE KIDS WITH AN AMERICAN, YOU CANT LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH THAT KID WITHOUT THE EX WIFE CONSENT, I DOUBT SHE LET YA DO IT,

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

They think America is what they see and hear on the TV. Until they arrive, they will see. They think getting a green card is a walk in the park. That's when the devil in them come out when they dont get it after a week's landing on US soil.

disclaimer!!!!!!
(not only Nigerian men)
you underestimate What 9gerian men are capable of doing~
even animals in the bushes all hide whenever a nigerian man passes~
we are the 1st set of men Gawd created
even Angel gabriel and micheal are nigerian men~
we are too smart and everyone knows it
thats why our women are so so proud of us~
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2010
even a smart man can fall, becareful what you do cos what goes around comes around, karma is a fat nassy bitch,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

you underestimate What 9gerian men are capable of doing~
even animals in the bushes all hide whenever a nigerian man passes~
we are the 1st set of men Gawd created
even Angel gabriel and micheal are nigerian men~
we are too smart and everyone knows it
thats why our women are so so proud of us~

So am I to guess Nigerian chase so many other women only to use and support them?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

OH GUESSSS WHAT,

IF YOU HAVE KIDS WITH AN AMERICAN, YOU CANT LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH THAT KID WITHOUT THE EX WIFE CONSENT, I DOUBT SHE LET YA DO IT,

Listen i have an uncle who stays in New jersey
He's like 40sumtin and his wife is close to her late 50s
they had like 3 kids,
the youngest like some months old
this story is like 2yrs back
he has been in the states for like 7-10yrs after leaving 9ja around the age of 27-30yrs
Right now believe it or not, He is in Nigeria with 2 of his white boys, leaving big and enjoying life with his GF turned wife
before he left for nigeria
How he left was simple,
he was coming how for xmas late 2007
after getting all the investments,filling stations in like 4states here in nigeria,houses,
realestates in the major states in nigeria and everything,
this man is not even a BSC holder but now favour is looking for him everywhere

I dont really have 2 go into stories But as far as u are a Nigerian man
God gives you an extra brain to do things beyond measures
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2010
who got the kids right now, and dont lie
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

Madlady
I guess u have a green card already
If thats the case,lemme marry u for $15K
and we would develop our love from there

and besides im not running away!!

Guys are plentiful in the UK. A Good Man cannot be bought.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2010
That right Madlady teach that boy something,

I don't know why SOME nigerian men think they are the only crooks alive,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

So am I to guess Nigerian chase so many other women only to use and support them?
Listen there is something that u dont understand
and there is a secret about 9gerian men
No matter where we travel,things we do,
food we eat,women we sleep with (either Jamaicans, Spanish, Mexicans)
we must always come back home 2 get our Nigerian ladies---
GOD designed Nigerian WOMEN to be so so Unique and different from other women
from other countries,You ladies might not know all these things but we Nigerian men are so so proud of our ladies
that is why they say No matter where u find yourself (THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME)
personally im so proud of our women based abroad/overseas repping us out there
Who knows i might luckily hook one of our women based overseas just to save myself all these GAGA!!
but I do know that a Nigerian woman is my #1 priority in my life as they are created Just like we Nigerian men!!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

Listen i have an uncle who stays in New jersey
He's like 40sumtin and his wife is close to her late 50s
they had like 3 kids,
the youngest like some months old
this story is like 2yrs back
he has been in the states for like 7-10yrs after leaving 9ja around the age of 27-30yrs
Right now believe it or not, He is in Nigeria with 2 of his white boys, leaving big and enjoying life with his GF turned wife
before he left for nigeria
How he left was simple,
he was coming how for xmas late 2007
after getting all the investments,filling stations in like 4states here in nigeria,houses,
realestates in the major states in nigeria and everything,
this man is not even a BSC holder but now favour is looking for him everywhere

I dont really have 2 go into stories But as far as u are a Nigerian man
God gives you an extra brain to do things beyond measures

Yeah like a touchy topic, SCAMMING?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

Yeah like a touchy topic, SCAMMING?

You can call it watever you like~
Should he now remain uncomfortable with an old woman when he
has all the money he now needs~
although i dont buy the idea but the reason for sharing my story is because
someone here said, getting a divorce is difficult
A NIGERIAN MAN CAN NEVER BE TIED DOWN--NEVER--
If he's not happy,he would definitely MOVE
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2010
190:

Listen there is something that u dont understand
and there is a secret about 9gerian men
No matter where we travel,things we do
we must always come back home 2 get our Nigerian ladies---
GOD designed Nigerian WOMEN to be so so Unique and different from other women
from other countries,You ladies might not know all these things but we Nigerian men are so so proud of our ladies
that is why they say No matter where u find yourself (THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME)
personally im so proud of our women based abroad/overseas repping us out there
Who knows i might luckily hook one of our women based overseas just to save myself all these GAGA!!
but I do know that a Nigerian woman is my #1 priority in my life as they are created Just like we Nigerian men!!

Well said, STICK TO IT.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

That right Madlady teach that boy something,

I don't know why SOME nigerian men think they are the only crooks alive,

Hisses,
Whos talking about been smart
Even men from other countries take to their heels immediately a Nigerian man
comes around,if you doubt this ask your Ghanian and SA brothers, Not to mention
some damn UK OR US Boi,the only advantage they have is they are fortunate that
the whole setting is right in their country

HAVEN'T U HEARD THE SAYING THAT IF YOU ARE BORN IN NIGERIA
YOU CAN SURVIVE IN ANY OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD EVEN IN SAHARA DESERT

How many American men can come down 2 nigeria and stay for 1 full month
If the sun and mosquito's wont Kill them within 2days
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2010
madlady:

Well said, STICK TO IT.

Yes its my motto!
We Nigerian men are proud of our ladies
but we would never never disclose it to you ladies
else it goes into your heads and refuse to come out~
and you ladies end up misbehaving
we know how 2 treat you ladies up
But secretly we are proud of You ladies
Even Angels in heaven are Nigerian men so you ladies should be proud of us too
we rep anywhere we find ourselves, we can never come out last on the list

A NIGERIAN MAN IS THE BEST AND MOST PERFECT LOVER ANY WOMAN CAN EVER WISH FOR!!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2010
If your NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO SPECIAL, then you need to stay in Nigeria and marry one of them and perhaps get all your WHORING NIGERIAN BROTHERS FROM USA AND UK back home cos I know them girls in Nigeria tired of waiting on yall,

There about five of them saying they lonely and depressed, what sup with that,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2010
THen you need to tell your NIGERIAN BROTHERS TO QUIT BEATING ON THEIR AZZES AND TREAT THEM LIKE A QUEEN, COS THAT AINT WHAT I AM HEARING FROM THE SISTERS, SO SOMEBODY LYING, AND IT SMELL LIKE YOU!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

THen you need to tell your NIGERIAN BROTHERS TO QUIT BEATING ON THEIR AZZES AND TREAT THEM LIKE A QUEEN, COS THAT AINT WHAT I AM HEARING FROM THE SISTERS, SO SOMEBODY LYING, AND IT SMELL LIKE YOU!
Did you say smell? I wont even get into that part. OMG! lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

If your NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO SPECIAL, then you need to stay in Nigeria and marry one of them and perhaps get all your WHORING NIGERIAN BROTHERS FROM USA AND UK back home cos I know them girls in Nigeria tired of waiting on yall,

There about five of them saying they lonely and depressed, what sup with that,
maybe they havent hammered or HIT JACKPOT
dont worry when the money starts following in
they know their way home and to the right women at the right places

this is why im so proud of my love mama-gee
shes making me so proud right there in the states
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2010
Stop being a LovePeddler and go home to your PRECIOUS NIGERIAN WOMEN, and don't keep them waiting cos I am starting to see them selling their toto and breaking their hips to get away,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2010
This fool think Nigeria is the only country with MOSQUITOS AND SUNSHINE,

sighs,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

It is cos babes like you dont listen and hear word
thats the same reason u end up been beaten
@the same time queen u know that just the same way
you are beaten (if you are naughty) thats the same way
you are rocked and taken to different clouds wenever u are rocked in bed (s3x)
We have skills,and our ladies can testify to this, besides haven't u heard that we are so so different
in bed from other stupid countries!!

WE ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING---
OVER PERFECT WANTS TO KILL US
IM PROUD TO REP 9JA!!

queeneve:

sighs,

Now does this GOAT tinks that there are more mosquito's and sunshine in THE USA OR UK than Nigeria
Go Hit your Google Button or sometin~
why is UNICEF and other Organizations all based more in nigeria/ africa in general than right there overseas~
dont let us start exchanging words i dont get tired~
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

Stop being a LovePeddler and go home to your PRECIOUS NIGERIAN WOMEN, and don't keep them waiting cos I am starting to see them selling their toto and breaking their hips to get away,

Ohh pls, angry
Thank Gawd ure a Nigerian woman~
if you aren't proud of who you are
then Go inhale a full can of insecticide cos other
Nigerian women are proud of who they are~
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2010
queeneve:

sighs,

190:

It is cos babes like you dont listen and hear word
thats the same reason u end up been beaten
@the same time queen u know that just the same way
you are beaten (if you are naughty) thats the same way
you are rocked and taken to different clouds wenever u are rocked in bed (s3x)
We have skills,and our ladies can testify to this, besides haven't u heard that we are so so different
in bed from other silly countries!!

WE ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING---
OVER PERFECT WANTS TO KILL US
IM PROUD TO REP 9JA!!

Now does this GOAT tinks that there are more mosquito's and sunshine in THE USA OR UK than Nigeria
Go Hit your Google Button or sometin~
why is UNICEF and other Organizations all based more in nigeria/ africa in general than right there overseas~
dont let us start exchanging words i dont get tired~

Poor soul! UNICEF is based where help is needed most.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2010
Carolece:

Poor soul! UNICEF is based where help is needed most.
miserable soul and if help is not needed for all the mosquito's and sickness we have in nigeria
would they bother to come here
why are u confusing yourself~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Fully Understand What It Means To Be A Woman'curvy Lady Goes Full Nude (photos / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.