Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship (10980 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Travelista:

Good question! I was wondering the same because from his original post, it sounds like he has people inside embassies/consulates but what kills me is how proud he is about his 'connections'. Those same people that would offer the hook up face jail time in their respective countries if they're caught; no one with sense would continue to deal with James1 if they knew how he was talking reckless online. Look at him talking about suing someone for calling him 'bogus'! See big boy puffing up his chest with threats!
James1, people like you make me sick; you're making money through fraud and still have mouth to talk as if you're doing something right. If you're legit, you won't mind me passing your contact info over to a friend with the State Department, will you?
ETA: This is still your contact info, right? 08055638643 or 07040972083

Believe me he has no legitimate connection in any embassy, he is one of those rats hanging around embassies taking advantage of innocent Nigerians. He knows jack about visa. These are some of the many names he uses  James Jume Jamie
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
Travelista:

Good question! I was wondering the same because from his original post, it sounds like he has people inside embassies/consulates but what kills me is how proud he is about his 'connections'. Those same people that would offer the hook up face jail time in their respective countries if they're caught; no one with sense would continue to deal with James1 if they knew how he was talking reckless online. Look at him talking about suing someone for calling him 'bogus'! See big boy puffing up his chest with threats!

James1, people like you make me sick; you're making money through fraud and still have mouth to talk as if you're doing something right. If you're legit, you won't mind me passing your contact info over to a friend with the State Department, will you?

ETA: This is still your contact info, right? 08055638643 or 07040972083

wink
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Carolece(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
Fools are everywhere, when they set up themselves and go down, they try to blame someone. Good lord some people are stu!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
cheesy
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
James strolls in:blinks.am back.I noted with disdain  that a certain travelista joined the  unwise justwise.I shouldn't be posting nothihg here cos I gather how shallow you  two.think and it amazes me.if the two of you had been so half-witted to fall for some con man,then good for you.my friend left for S A on saturday;I am proud to say I made it possible and said it is cheapstake and mean it.before I got to this lewel of foolproof operations;I studied the moves and paid my due.I have the bragging rights for what I do and do many things and do them well;all legal.it is not my fault that.you choose to be like Amodu Shuaibu who has been given all the'tools'to get to the top of his game but alas,the same result year in,year out.are you two the Sani kaita of this thread?cos am seriously trying to teach the ways of life to two very stiff-necked and heady students.anyway, I forgive you two for all your trangresion.cos I have won.never try to give anyone.a bad name;it could and had,had disastrous consequencies.if you want to know,ask questions;a con man  can be found out by a smart mind with a few very high IQed questions.on the other hand you can quietly investigate anyone,when you find out otherwise you can come blow your trumpet and get real kudos,not to engage on smear campaign.
Go marry an american jar e.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by nihun(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
james1:

James strolls in:blinks.am back.I noted with disdain  that a certain travelista joined the  unwise justwise.I shouldn't be posting nothihg here cos I gather how shallow you  two.think and it amazes me.if the two of you had been so half-witted to fall for some con man,then good for you.my friend left for S A on saturday;I am proud to say I made it possible and said it is cheapstake and mean it.before I got to this lewel of foolproof operations;I studied the moves and paid my due.I have the bragging rights for what I do and do many things and do them well;all legal.it is not my fault that.you choose to be like Amodu Shuaibu who has been given all the'tools'to get to the top of his game but alas,the same result year in,year out.are you two the Sani kaita of this thread?cos am seriously trying to teach the ways of life to two very stiff-necked and heady students.anyway, I forgive you two for all your trangresion.cos I have won.never try to give anyone.a bad name;it could and had,had disastrous consequencies.if you want to know,ask questions;a con man  can be found out by a smart mind with a few very high IQed questions.on the other hand you can quietly investigate anyone,when you find out otherwise you can come blow your trumpet and get real kudos,not to engage on smear campaign.
Go marry an american jar e.
What did you win? I thought u are coming back with some morons called lawyers? Little minded criminals like you will stop at nothing to ruin lives.
You are what i called you and i can add more to that list, Nigeria will do much better without fraudulent local yobs like you.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2010
queeneve:

Odunno,

Please don't never tell anybody that they are unintelligent in a broken grammar. It makes you look bad.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate and unintelligent - in capitals grin grin grin grin

Only a seriously dejected and demented naija man will have time for your shenanigans.

Real naija men dont have time for trivial nonesense or thoughtless risks - such as your lame business offerings grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2010
Only retarded people smile like that when they write broken gibberish,

You took TWO DAYS to come up with that chit? You need your azz whooped,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2010
By the way boo boo, I am not interest in NL men, I am cool on that, EEW,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2010
queeneve:

Only retarded people smile like that when they write broken gibberish,

You took TWO DAYS to come up with that chit? You need your azz whooped,

Glad u noticed i took 2 days, thats cos i've got work and i keep myself busy. NL is just for when i've got the time grin
You call them smile, i call them smileys, and although i call them that - the one i used depicts laughing my friggin backside off at u and your sorry disposition at the state of affairs u started. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I still dunno what u call broken gibberish - u've been saying that for 3 days now and the only person speaking gibberish is actually your lame backside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And then u talk of backside whooping: Trust me sweetheart, when u see some asses u lose all control as a direct result of shock grin grin grin grin grin
My backside is probably 3 times your's, and for a guy, u would just stop breathing out of envy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2010
**am in people, just finishing my morning tea**
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by odannon: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

**am in people, just finishing my morning tea**

Welcome oh, did u get me any coffee?? wink
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2010
^^ah, u are welcome to join me, i hv space 4 two
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2010
so this james wanted 2 scam me~

hmm,
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2010
190:

hmm,

You should be smart enough to know from his 1st post that he is just a baby-scammer, very shallow.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2010
190:

hmm,

@190, you did not know cheesy cheesy, you really like to play.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2010
**sees madlady and start shivering, too afraid to look at her profile**
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2010
odiaero:

**sees madlady and start shivering, too afraid to look at her profile**
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2010
madlady:

@190, you did not know cheesy cheesy, you really like to play.
madlady
happy birthday
But you resemble one old spirit that scares the BIG JESUS outta me when i was much younger
the NAME--- WILLY WILLY~~
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2010
^^Silly that's a picaso effect, GOST.

I'm not selling myself so I do not need to be on show.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 190: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2010
^^
so u know WILLY WILLY angry
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2010
^^^No, what is it? is it a duppy?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2010
190:

madlady
happy birthday
But you resemble one old spirit that scares the BIG JESUS outta me when i was much younger
the NAME--- WILLY WILLY~~

ahahahha, so u remember that program, willy willy, i hv forgoten most of the actors and actresses names, looking 4 adam's apple to kill willy willy, ok i remember uchere now through one of those song they do sing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
The last man that told me he was gon whoop me was last seen with an object in an uncommon place,

Hey Madlady, now you on the spotlight, WHEW,

I can now go pop some corns!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2010
queeneve:

The last man that told me he was gon whoop me was last seen with an object in an uncommon place,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by infobut(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
I may not be too Intelligent but i thank God for the level of Intelligence he has been able to impart on me in my 23 years of live. I bleed in my heart when people give away hard earned money to scammers in the name of Visa. There are Visa agents but if you don't ever get invited for a Visa interview then there is a 90% chance you have been issued a fake Visa. Exceptions are in few cases where Big company are sponsoring their staffs for training overseas. The real issue is how people believe in Contract marriage for visa with or without consent ,believe me it's not worth it. I for one love the states and have a desire to visit someday but i will have to do so with my morality still in place cos there is a reason why i was born in this country .

Please be careful and pray you don't leave Nigeria to America on a self imposed slavery.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
James enters,taking note.
@190.no let me vex for you,is that how they scam peeps in your town?
I don't have time for nonsense.am replying to encourage the gurl who started this thread;it is obvious that you do read but don't understand.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
queeneve:

Hey Madlady, now you on the spotlight, WHEW,

I can now go pop some corns!

What spotlight Honey, that little boy just likes to run around looking at girls,

I am on this thread for a serious reason, I HATE seeing black peeps stealing from each other.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
madlady:

What spotlight Honey, that little boy just likes to run around looking at girls,

I am on this thread for a serious reason, I HATE seeing black peeps ripping each other off.
why are u calling 190 little boy, u wan go jail? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Did you hear me mention 190, your the person I spoke about.

STOP derailing this topic, it's very important.  There are people in the the UK or US who are being defrauded by their own black people.

This is not a game.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
madlady:

Did you hear me mention 190, your the person I spoke about.

STOP derailing this topic, it's very important.  There are people in the the UK or US who are being defrauded by their own black people.

This is not a game.
if not that am scared of ur pix, ** dont want Ghost to visit me in the night ** i would hv given u the beaten of ur life grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Fully Understand What It Means To Be A Woman'curvy Lady Goes Full Nude (photos / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.