Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship (10978 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^^
BOY CHILD go back to sleep and leave the adults to talk. tongue tongue
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^that ur girl child tongue i will soon cut tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by queeneve: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2010
*QQN AND MOTIONING FOR FIANCE TO WARM UP CAR,
QQN AT MADLADY WITH HER WEEDWACKER AND ODUNNI LAUGHING AND CRYING*

(speaking in the movie Color Purple voice) Don't cut him missus, DON'T CUT HIM MISSUS!
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by babsjnr(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2010
very cheap
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by james1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2010
@tanicarr,the fact that some peeps fell for conmen/conwomen does not make everyone offering such services a bad person.the fact that many no longer fall does not mean that some will not fall for fraudters in the future.
They fall for those tricks cos they are either selfcentred or too desperate to look hard at what they see.
I encourage you to ignore the trash that some are saying  here:just be straight forward in your dealings.there are peeps in 9ja who have spent a lot of money in order to leave 9ja but did not make it.others left in desperation for ghana,liberia,libya and those that have a little more financial muscle left for S A.some too desperate faced the desert with hopes to make it to morocco and on to spain.some made it,many did not.the stories from returnees is very disturbing.
The passport office is always full of peeps seeking passport for one reason or the other but the majority want to travel.if the embassies issue visas to.these peeps all the time,9ja will almost be empty,I wondered
Remember,making that extra cash is entirely up to you.those bad peeps running mouths here have nothing to offer you but despair.am pretty sure they won't and can't borrow you a dime,
Don't let some pointless comments dether you.
Estuary is open to business.you have my.email. .
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by madlady(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^^Why not offer your help for free.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by justwise(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2010
james1:

@tanicarr,the fact that some peeps fell for conmen/conwomen does not make everyone offering such services a bad person.the fact that many no longer fall does not mean that some will not fall for fraudters in the future.They fall for those tricks cos they are either selfcentred or too desperate to look hard at what they see.I encourage you to ignore the trash that some are saying  here:just be straight forward in your dealings.there are peeps in 9ja who have spent a lot of money in order to leave 9ja but did not make it.others left in desperation for ghana,liberia,libya and those that have a little more financial muscle left for S A.some too desperate faced the desert with hopes to make it to morocco and on to spain.some made it,many did not.the stories from returnees is very disturbing.The passport office is always full of peeps seeking passport for one reason or the other but the majority want to travel.if the embassies issue visas to.these peeps all the time,9ja will almost be empty,I wonderedRemember,making that extra cash is entirely up to you.those bad peeps running mouths here have nothing to offer you but despair.am pretty sure they won't and can't borrow you a dime, Don't let some pointless comments dether you.Estuary is open to business.you have my.email. .
Only a fool will take you seriously, i can't stand fraudulent human beings like you, where are your lawyers and gangs u threatened me with?
Bloody useless thing.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by TaniCarr(f): 8:22am On May 17, 2012
Wow it's been so many years since I've been on this site and I didn't read any of these comments until now.This was six years ago..wow!!! 20,000 is alot of money and it doesn't mean you will spend all of it but it's like a back up plan. Women can get crazy around interview time so I am just saying be prepared for anything when it's not love. It's a game of chance and if you loose, you will not get your papers and you will start from square one. No one wants to be illegal in the white mans land...it's hard, really hard and you will find that even your family members will not support you.

What she is trying to portray is that one should not bank on the initial figure quoted because the bride's eyes would have opened before the papers are ready, hence need to have extra money on the side to tidy up lose ends. Still blackmail though.[/quote]
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by TaniCarr(f): 8:25am On May 17, 2012
justwise:
Only a fool will take you seriously, i can't stand fraudulent human beings like you, where are your lawyers and gangs u threatened me with?
Bloody useless thing.

Your words are mean and uncalled for but if it made you feel good to throw them out there...it's your choice. Did anyone say you... had to do it? I've seen people pay six grand and all they got was a laugh in the face...serioudly. I've also seen someone pay six grand and everything went well. The fool is the one who puts all his eggs in one basket in the white mans land and act like nothing can possibly go wrong as if the stuff you're doing is legal...get real!!! It doesn't always go smoothly so best be prepared than praying to be one of the lucky ones.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by 90love(f): 9:17pm On May 17, 2012
Lmaooo this post is so funny to me I'm an east African British female dating a Nigerian. Nigerians seem to have a bad rep everywhere wow shocked as far as I've heard in the uk it's £5000 for this fake marriage ish I wouldn't advise anyone doing it as the stem is long.

Op don't think all Nigerian men care about this citizenship the Nigerians I know are very proud and have no care for western countries except to drain them of how ever much money they can then o back home.lol Nigerians are funny.
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Estanby: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good evening house. Please I want to ask if it's possible for my family to relocate even though it's only one person that is running the Masters program in Estonia or is it that one of the spouse with children have to wait until the other spouse has completed the Masters program before they can join? Please I want to plan properly and know if it's possible to know what to do next. Please those who are already there kindly help with response(s). Thanks
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Idaytesj29(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2021
I hope someone will just help you with answers
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by UnemployedGradu: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Travelista:
OP, you've resorted to pimping the puss online? Are things that hard in the D? What she/'she' failed to mention is that once you enter a contract like this, it is next to impossible to get your green card wife out of your life once you get your papers. If she hasn't gotten you into bed and poked holes in your condom, lied about being on BC or put roots on you (don't laugh, it's very real and some Nigerian men have been the victim but that's their fault), she will try her darnedest to get pregnant and collect child support for 18 years (24 if the kid goes to college). Refuse to pay the child support? You can be thrown in jail for that in this country; she's literally got the upper hand for nearly 20 years.

If she needs money for rent, she'll show up. She needs money to post bail, she'll show up. Her boyfriend is doing a bid and needs commissary money, she'll show up; she'll threaten to go to the authorities if you refuse. If you're stupid enough to get your papers and leave her to marry another girl (lots of these men have a babe back home, anyway), she may start to threaten you with going to USCIS and declaring that your union was a sham; have mercy on your soul if you're legally married in Naija and she finds out. In fact, I'd just pack my bags and head to the airport because bigamy is very illegal and your green card union would be invalid. The worst that can happen to her is a fine and/or jail time (she'll most likely be able to beat the charges, though) but for the Nigerian, he can have his papers rescinded and get deported. Once that happens, he can't enter the country again EVER unless he sneaks in and if they catch you, you're sent away again.

Ask yourself if coming over is really worth it when you consider the woman may have more than one child (and baby daddy) that YOU'RE financially responsible for; to be honest, they're usually the runts of the litter that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy but if you're that desperate, God speed and don't say you weren't warned. grin
. I need your advice on something. My online Portuguese girlfriend wants us to get married. She wants to come to Nigeria first and we get married before she sponsor me to Portugal. Marriage is not my thing, I want free life but this is my only option for greener pastures. Aftermaths graduation, I haven't gotten a good job but I think this my escape route. If I marry and file for divorce later, would the citizenship be taken away from me?
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
. I need your advice on something. My online Portuguese girlfriend wants us to get married. She wants to come to Nigeria first and we get married before she sponsor me to Portugal. Marriage is not my thing, I want free life but this is my only option for greener pastures. Aftermaths graduation, I haven't gotten a good job but I think this my escape route. If I marry and file for divorce later, would the citizenship be taken away from me?
Why would you marry and divorce her later..it's unfair. I see your life crumbling if you cheat this woman ...don't try it. You would pay for it with your life....
Re: Marrying Us For U.s. Citizenship by UnemployedGradu: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Why would you marry and divorce her later..it's unfair. I see your life crumbling if you cheat this woman ...don't try it. You would pay for it with your life....
I am not cheating her, we are still on the talk. Honestly, I want her to agree to open marriage. We can would be married but still have extra-marital affairs on both ends. I can't stick to only one woman, flirting is what I use to ease up my life's pressure. I don't smoke neither do I drink. I only flirt to ease up depression. I have been through alot in life, flirting has been the only thing that has kept me alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Fully Understand What It Means To Be A Woman'curvy Lady Goes Full Nude (photos / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.