Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,595 members, 7,929,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (210839 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ V24m, maybe u no put the code for dat obodo wen u put phone no, or else make u just try the oda obodos.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
una tooo musch!!!

tank God say we dey use naija talk, make we see the dodo wey go listen up

make i download mxit

who wan try us
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2010
o bopppss

i just hammer 10 my our person for this mxit grin grin grin

more to go, make we tym smelly boi and the dogonyaro lazy boi,

the numbers to use for the smelly boi 078 or 077 as code for numbers
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Lola4eva(f): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ vryone, pardon my pidgin, but abeg make una no forget vote under naija too oh before those mumu pple overtake naija votes o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
How was the task presentation, did they win their wager?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
Yes, they won!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spicywax(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Mehn, BBA don turn war zone ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Ps: Still keeping those votes coming 4 Naija,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hescool(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
thumbsup to u guys that still find this show interesting, i just cant seem to get into this season, *sighs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
Is anyone aware of what Itai said about Nigerians and Kevin and Elizabeth's relationship on facebook. It seems to be buzzing amongst Nigerians on facebook with alot of people blasting him. I really dont knw wat he said but whatever he said must be very bad with the way our pple are reacting to it. Anyways am still voting our boi and hope you guys are not relenting in ur efforts to keep King Uti in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
Is yacob still in the barn? Have not seen the dude the whole day. Is he sick or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by TEEZERO(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2010
Breaking News:
Yacoub telling Big Brother, he would like to take a voluntary exit from BBA All Stars.
Says the moment he entered the barn, he had zero motivation to continue.
And, since then he had tried to build up the motivation but it has been “negative mentality.” He feels he is no longer representing the country. He is optimistic about the future. “I know my parents will understand because they are supportive of all the decisions I make. I know my brothers will be disappointed.
I just think it is about that time (that I leave).”
Will Big Brother grant his wish.
She has asked him to speak with the Barnmates?
She asked: Do you feel there is no other way?
The guy has made up his mind
Will he be missed?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2010
Missed ke? did you say missed He should just go already!!!!!!!! as in VAMOOOSEEEEEE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2010
Meryl is the new HoH!!!!!!!!!!! Paloma is so goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2010
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meryl is the new HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2010
d main issue wit yacob leavin is dat big brother would av 2 cmpulsorily evict 2 pple on sunday to balance d numbers in d barn n house cnsidern d fact dat sammy has also left. if dat happns den uti n yacob wil be in d barn come sunday. bt seriously wat is it abt d barn dat drives pple crazy.first sammy,nw yacob.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2010
I think it might be kaone.  if the MNC members are smart, they should have two borites up next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2010
I dont think yakob wil be missed that much, he prolly gave himself a reality check that he has no chance of winning, smart thinking.
Gosh i'm sooo pissed after hearing how that stoopid munya just justified his spitting on meryl and calling her a b*tch and he'll do it again to any wonan who that deserves it. Are people that moronic to vote for that arrogant b.astard? if it was uti now, the buncha hypocrites no go make us hear word again.
Bigs up to jen for winning hoh 2nd time in the game. That gal's gat brains and skills, she gets my ultimate vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2010
wow.I actualy tot jen was gonna be hoh.It wil be interestn if she n mwisho r both nominated nxt wk. Gud 4 d mnc.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2010
I hope Meryl doesn't do something stupid, like put up Jen. After all she has a bit of "skosko" when she gets the power to save and replace (that was how she saved Bertha for no reason in BBA2). Put up K1 or Paloma, but please leave Jen to reach the final. She will be the giant iceberg waiting to sink SS Munya if he gets there in one piece. I don't think BB will evict 2 housemates even though Yacob has quit, particularly if it will mean having to say goodbye to one of his cash cows i.e Uti or Munya. Anyway here is hoping for another Friday like last week, which was off the chain (even though Sheila pressed the self destruct button).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2010
lol @ uti educating munya on stuffs. the Mumu kept asking countless silly questions hoping to put homeboy in a tight spot but uti came responding with the right smart answers without resluting to insultive words. for once i can say uti impressed me, i only wish he can get off k1's case.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
Who knows d name of meryl's daughter? I read an article on d BBA site on how meryl is missing her daughter(monkey). Thats like d most ridiculous name have ever heard. Is dat her name or an error?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2010
Meryl's daughter's name is Akilla i dont know where biggy got that monkey name from.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
actually Meryl also calls her Monkey, maybe its a nickname but i didn't think it would be spelled exactly like a monkey, lmao why would any mother call her child that, crazy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2010
I fink her babys pet name is monkey, no pun intended.
Hv heard her say she misses monkey to d MNC crew,

tho d few times i heard her say monkey, i alwaz assumed i heard wrongly , after all y wd anyone name their kid Monkey.

i still marvel @ d kind of pple we hv in africa, uti myt not be winner stuff buh dats no excuse to give munya 200,000 USD's, d money wd destroy him, as it is he has no regard for anyone, make him a millionaire and even mugabe go hear am!

I rily do hope biggie evicts only one person cos i fear dat Uti myt finish 2nd on d polls.

As for Yacob, i will alwaz respect his intelligence, theres no way he is going back to d house so y waste anoda month of his life doing time in biggies prison. Big up urself Yacobator, I will definitely miss his wit and ability to ask questions dat wd throw any1 off balance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
MUFC is able to penetrate SA for Munya because SA is no longer voting since their rep was evicted to the barn. Once you get to the barn, you are almost outta the game. Only one barn mate can make it back to the house and for the rest it is a good waste of their time. Yacoperv is intelligent and has nicely summed it up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Dominique,tatiana.,jejelolatu. Thanks for shedding more light on dat. I guess monkey must mean something else in Namibia.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2010
Nice to see big brother is treating the barn mates to some well deserved arena activity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ratiken(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
Itz uti craze arnd my hood. Even grannies are voting, all cafes fully occupied, all screens showing Uti and all dem flag dey show all oda obodo them, voting it d real way. Its Uti all d way, no dulling. Thatz d power of Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ rati ken, for real that's pretty impressive, me i dey on mxit, and wap, na real war lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2010
I am surprised that some of us have conceded the top spot of this week's voting to mumu. As far as am concerned homeboy's gonna come tops . We don do nuff kurukere to add 3 to the 5 wey we give mau mau chick. Meanwhile, stamping for other obodos continues till sunday 6am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
Mxit is super have voted more than a 100times already for pervs obodo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
welldone @ mumagee, but no siddon for only one obodo. try to add our ecowas broda as jara.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.