Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209144 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
men some thing dey happen for that house, munya code and kaone don slide the other housemates , dey market demselves ala child motality, they where presenting a presentation, by themselves with out the others thereby making demselves look good in front of africa, and others lazy and bad, men that munya guy na Bleep up guy serious, dat kind guy naim dem dey gather beat for school, i swear!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2010
none of them go smell dat cash, they are too desperate, eishhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2010
And the punk had the guts to lie that he had initiated the programme, while all along it was K1 dat pushed for it and K1 the mum doesn't know the boy is stealing all the credit and taking his shine
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
if people fail to see this munya guy for who he really is then this world is no longer safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
mehn make i do head out for the night before this fools mess my friday night up, am out!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
munya is a snitch, big time !!!!he is . i switch to channel 198 n what do i see . Mr munya himself, all dressed n rapping to the d strings of code . this is one man that saw his chance to have spotlight n he took it despite the fact hms agreed this campaign was for charity n not marketing . he milked the opportunity for what it was worth ,ditched the sleeping hms n played mr i stand against poverty to the hilt, Abeg abeg !!!!help kick this guy out . i dont even know how he can have supporters . he is sly selfish n all he has ever cared about , is himself . i mean, am so angry . he represents the bad guy that will suck up to a boss even when everyone has agreed not to . mr traitor etc . excuse me am not always this peeved , but this night takes the cake .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
he had no right no right at all to do what he did. always playing the wounded player. he even dressed the part n he claimed it wasn't planned . am happy jen stood up to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2010
i am in a "if i could just kill munya" mood
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Skyfojydo: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
Y'all should kindly switch to the House, these perverts called housemates are at it again. Did i just heard Jen say she likes giving Mouth Gig and vibrators? This small girl wey look like born again! Na wah oh,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2010
D funniest part of d housemates fight was code continous apology to jen meryl mwisho and uti for side tracking them with d presentation heeeeheeeeheeee,d guy remembered he is up for nomination and doesn't want to look selfish in front of africa
Over @ d burn, sheila and hanninton smooched and sheila declared she is in luv with uti but keepin it to herself! Dis gal is just confused but I really like her honesty sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ceasyc(f): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 1:04am On Sep 04, 2010
cant blive my ears! jen says she's into women n like been on top, playing d man! dis small girl don spoil finish. meryl's also into girls (we all no she's bi) and says she like been under when doing it with a girl (playing d woman). na wa-o! d hmates are talking really dirty tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:59am On Sep 04, 2010
Sheila tells hannigton
Guys, seriously if u aint watching the barn, u re missing the best of this show, Hanny confronts sheila abt his feelings for her and the whole tatiana's ish that went down, sheila says she dosent get the game he is playing, and they go ahead and talk abt dating cheating and all that ish, so hanny asked her point blank where do u nid us to be at, there was this really really long pause and she said no doubt she is so attracted to him for days, BUT she's bn in love with Uti for a really long time since their season together, unfortunately they ve become boys and she seems to have settled into that, she loves their friendship and she is scared that anything else may ruin wat they share, with really sad eyes and almost tears in her eyes, she said that uti is the guy she d marry, but at same time, he d be the guy she may likely cheat on, and hanny being uti's boy complicates ish, she swore hanny to secrecy that this must never get to uti, as it seems likely uti may walk thru the doors on sunday,
cry cry cry cry cry cry
4rm bba site
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2010
Eh yah cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2010
WAR AGAINST MUFC IS ON GOING. 9ja double ur efforts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by TEEZERO(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2010
If Meryl's daughter's pet name is Monkey, then it must be because as Meryl has said to one or two housemates, the girl is so.so.so-hairy. My one cent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2010
bxg:

Sheila tells hannigton
Guys, seriously if u aint watching the barn, u re missing the best of this show, Hanny confronts sheila abt his feelings for her and the whole tatiana's ish that went down, sheila says she dosent get the game he is playing, and they go ahead and talk abt dating cheating and all that ish, so hanny asked her point blank where do u nid us to be at, there was this really really long pause and she said no doubt she is so attracted to him for days, BUT she's bn in love with Uti for a really long time since their season together, unfortunately they ve become boys and she seems to have settled into that, she loves their friendship and she is scared that anything else may ruin wat they share, with really sad eyes and almost tears in her eyes, she said that uti is the guy she d marry, but at same time, he d be the guy she may likely cheat on, and hanny being uti's boy complicates ish, she swore hanny to secrecy that this must never get to uti, as it seems likely uti may walk thru the doors on sunday,
cry cry cry cry cry cry
4rm bba site

If that is truly from d BBA site, then BB may be giving us a preview of who might be leaving Sunday. With Uti in d barn there could be drama, at least more than you would get with Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^ Uti is not going to the barn. That barn is degrading and mentally derailing. Uti will remain in the house. We have worked pretty hard dis week to keep in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2010
If uti is going to d barn its certainly not this week abeg abeg abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2010
No problem,when Uti walks into the barn,you guys will push him back into the house.
For now . . . .

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2010
aieromon:

No problem,when Uti walks into the barn,you guys will push him back into the house.
For now . . . .

Tatiana for the $$$
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2010
Eeyah Sheila, Uti and hannington
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
Its a strange triangle - sheila uti hannington and let's not 4get meryl. Seems sheila is d hottest chick
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
Una still dey plan? all these kids don't learn. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2010
Funny enuf I ll miss yacob kind of.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
jst kip d updatin comin cos my dstv mobile hs bn doin skoin-skoin since last nite nd i'm nt @ hom 2 watch it on tv.nd if u tink u av soltn 2 dis 4kin mobile dat's bn searchin 4 channel since last nite pls dnt hesitate 2 post it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2010
@eleshin
Go to Settings and Restore original settings.Now,open Mobile TV,scan for channels and retrieve subscription(costs like N11).

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by TEEZERO(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
Read in the newspaper today that Kevin proposed to Tanzanian Elizabeth Gupta and she said Yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2010
please what is Paloma wearing? Jen is hot hot
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Pool party pple, tune in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2010
Jen's sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! just wish uti will go 4 her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Lola4eva(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
I aint feelin dis dj @ all

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.