Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,144 members, 7,896,879 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209139 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:44am On Sep 05, 2010
bxg:

i like dis meryl afta singin outside she come outside and pretends 2 be concerned abt paloma grin grin grin

am loving this
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:45am On Sep 05, 2010
why is uti singing?is he drunk?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:47am On Sep 05, 2010
df2006:

uti no send any body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am telling u grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:48am On Sep 05, 2010
1,2:

That was Kaone who was saying entertainment. The alliance is breaking up, come monday, every one is on his/her own. No favours any more. This time Biggy is getting his money worth. What a research they have done before the show starts. The barn thing, other people cant take it and walking out of the house.

am so happy that this is going to break up the so called alliance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:50am On Sep 05, 2010
munya,jen and uti all singing together
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2010
this are the same people that nominated uti. . .na wa oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2010
Big paloma is crying. . . hahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:58am On Sep 05, 2010
paloma is running mad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 2:01am On Sep 05, 2010
I dont think there have been any big brother africa season that has been as confrontational as this present season. I give the organisers a passmark on the confrontational aspect of d show.   Uti vs Yacob part 1&2, Uti vs Kaone(continuos), Munya vs Tatiana, Munya vs Jen, Munya vs Meryl&Mwisho, Munya vs Paloma, Munya vs Uti, Yacob vs Lerato, Yacob vs Meryl, Yacob vs Sheila, Yacob vs Paloma, Yacob vs Tatiana,Sheila&Lerato, Kaone vs Meryl, Kaone vs Sheila, Jen vs Paloma and the most annoying, Paloma badmouthing almost every housemate in the diary room and she has already promised us some juicy secrets about Jen in the diary room on Monday. Cant wait. Anyways am off to go for final rounds of voting for King Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:02am On Sep 05, 2010
bxg:

paloma is running mad

She is not. . .she is casting grin grin grin
let her go outside to start pouring out rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2010
Yeepa.Fatloma's gone gaga
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2010
why is this fuckin girl using the fuckin F-word
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2010
am enjoying this grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 2:06am On Sep 05, 2010
Meryl just dey use style "feel" booby.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2010
Meryl is very nice sha kiss kiss if na me ehn angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2010
I have got to replay this on my PVR, I want to count the number of times she uses the F word. Where are her co-alliancee, none was around to pacify her except Meryl. No doubt, Paloma cannot escape nominations on Monday, she is the next in the line.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 2:09am On Sep 05, 2010
lol she so disgusting see spit all over her mouth meryl shld leave her alone joo wit all her holi holi shes using d f worg anyhow shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:11am On Sep 05, 2010
paloma is praying grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2010
she can't even use the F-WORD
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

After all those insults,u r calling jesus with that same mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 2:26am On Sep 05, 2010
code hugging jen. . . he is feeling her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:27am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma has seen d end of d road, jen put her in her place and mama p is still in shock. Says she will reveal jens secrets on monday in d dairy room
Wat a nite, our boy is havin fun @ d jacuzzim dats it 9ja boy carry go jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2010
What do u say guys, a new member for the MNC party !!!!! Crosscarpeting Vote MNC
MNC , What u see is what u get
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2010
yacob to sheila.'you could av a penis for all I know'. now dat was classic.d guy really blasted all d gals mst xpcly sheila n tatiana.he was like a one man army.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2010
yacob to sheila.'you could av a Joystick for all I know'. now dat was classic.d guy really blasted all d gals mst xpcly sheila n tatiana.he was like a one man army.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2010
o.k, finally lil jen(uncle sammy's niece and code's daughter) has giving it to this fat monster shrekaloma wht her uncle sammy cudn't say in all his stay in the hse
charlley u guyz no be Ghanaians so u no experience the feeling of watching this snitchy, preachy paloma haunting sammy wit her ''bragging marathon'' and how much her school fees costs  aayaayaayaayaai, can this mama fatbottox shutup already?
I luv jen, she'll give it to u right where u stand, rememba she said this same thing to sheila?, gotta luv this gurl

BTW, jacob jacob jacob, this dude will bring the worst out of u lol, tlk abt  killing 3 women @ a time hahahahahahaha, dude had all 3 gurls standing while he wuz sitting and sipping on his beer lmao, he throws 1 word and they be tlkn like foreva,
1 funny part wuz when he told sheila Africa is watching her lol, u cud tell he hit sheila so hard she cudn't help but go outta line and she wuz looking stupid tho
@kbone wht u said is true foreal, hannington wuz acting like a pussy, if u don' support the dude atleast try to stop the fight, I think sheila juz wanted a revenge on this dude,
sheila likes to gossip too much and in the end u cud tell lerato and tatiana didn' really mean  wht they said, they are gonna miss yacob for real lol
and yes sheila does act like a dude and her smoking ain' doing her no favours too
did I read abt sheila having feelings for uti?, I doubt uti wud feel same, maybe best of friends but not dating material kai, she betta hang on to hannington
k1 must stop wearing these shorts tho, am too young to be watching them k-looking legz,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2010
Good morning everyone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2010
DAMMIT!!! I knew i was missing out on some BBA action while i was watching doccies on disc world but i didnt know it was this much cry cant wait to watch highlights on monday. I'm so proud of jen (newest MNC member) for finally puting the witch in her place. seemed no one had the guts to do that since revolution dayz. for that alone, she deserves the cheddars cheesy.

Jen for the $$$ smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
@otumfour u see what I meant. Hannington is d kinda of guy who won't hav ur back. He didn't need to defend yacob, all he had to do ws hold d girls off, douse d tension. So many low blows thrown yday nite bt eventually I ended up on yacobs side. Sheila said she wished him dead at some point, for me that ws too far. The truth is bitter even when it comes from an imperfect persoN. At d end of d day sheila ws most hit even more than tatiana. I'm glad she's separated from uti now. If hannington is smart he shud beta run bak to tati, sheilas so wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2010
@kbone and otumfour
While i am not a fan of hanny, i think he has no business in the Yabis war yesternight, and i support him for sitting on the fence. Yacob is a big mistake of Big brother house, he has no business in the house. He wanted out even while he was in d house, he was in the house for the money, and he wants to know if he had any chance to win the money without wasting his time in the house, that was why he ask to be nominated, and when he was evicted, he thot he was on his way home, but was dissappointed that he still cant go home, the result was his behaviour in the barn. Now everyone now knows that uti is not his problem, he himself is his problem, he doesnt fit in and he is picking on everyone. He is even criticizing big brother. He is a disgrace to himself and the country he represents. No responsible man will pick on women in war of words. He could have say what is on his mind and let it be, but to continue to match  women in war of words, is way out of it. Had it not been the other barn mates are strong, he would have infected them with his negativity, not with the negative attitudes he is displaying around in the barn
As for paloma, while counting the number of times she uses the F word yesternight, she must have used it more than 30 times from the point i started the recording, she had lost it. I just keep watching that particular scenes on an on again, am sure she wont like to see that part after the bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2010
@ kbone, I got u bro,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
First let me say the Yacob vs girls fight was actually entertaining. Particularly the early goings, but then it descended to rubbish at the end. That said. As a guy I come down firmly on the side of the girls (yes even slutty Tati). First the guy is a cheap shot champion considering the sort of bitchin stuff he was saying I was embarrassed as guy. I mean there nothing wrong with a man standing his ground against women in an argument but he was talking like a first class bit.ch not a man. Then the way in which he needlessly dragged Sheila into the fight between himself and Tati just showed that he someone who just likes to spread sorrow and despair because of his own inadequacies. Personally if I was in Hanni shoes not only would have not backed him up, I,d have slapped him to remind him which side has testosterone and which side has the estrogen. When a guy gets into a fight with chicks and he comes off looking more like a bit.ch than the people he is insulting then he has embarrassed himself. Yacob embarrassed himself yesterday but at least he gave us something to watch. grin

As for Jen. I really hope she doesn't make a big mistake, cos she one the few pple left that I think can block Munya's pathway to money. Now is not the time for to start embroiling herself in controversy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.