Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,143 members, 7,896,877 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209138 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2010
Who got d dagger? I missed it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
Munya will continue to lose countries till he's left wit only zim just like bba 3.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
Well done guys, where are the mumu fans now? I beg show yoir faces make we laugh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
@montelik
the dagger went to mwisho
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2010
Na bigbrother save that mumunya. He should be at the barn by now sucking up with Yacob. I'm so happy our votes counted. Guys this should motivate us now to go for the big prize. Nothing but the $$$. Welldone guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

If u dont know anything pls can u keep your mouth shut?
who told u big brother ve a hand in nomination. . . .
The housemate are responsible

chelseabmw:

If u dont know anything pls can u keep your mouth shut?
who told u big brother ve a hand in nomination. . . .
The housemate are responsible

i will try by all means to be civil with you.
big brother could as well left it at two nominations, i.e code and uti, but knowing fully well that mwisho has a high chance of swapping uti for someone else, mwiso was  also nominated, and for the fact that only one person out of the three nominations was evicted proves the schemes, by big brother.
uti was needed to generate funds, and like i said earlier they will repeat this in future.
think before you post, you don,t have to shout to be heard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
wow.Its incredible 2 see dat uti beat munya.It didnt seem possible 2 wks ago.but naija guys really tried o.I've neva seen dem so fired up on d net. It seems sheila's evictn realy servd as a ginger or wake up call to our guys. As 4 dose complaining about IK's usual style you can complain directly 2 him by sendin ur thoughts to IK's email dat big brother advertised.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2010
yacob at it again, scheming to the hilt. grin grin grin grin with code
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
i think nairalanders have playd a great role in saving uti just like they did 4 kevolution. well done guys u av made me change my mind abt voting 4 uti. let d game begin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2010
Yacob: "you were all over her, you were her puppy dog" to code, about his relationship with jen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
@ stanky, montelik, kobikwelu, tatiana, 1,2 etc welldone guys, I told you we could get additional 3 to the 5 we got for Sheila and we did just that.

Thank God for the never say die Naija spirit in us, it shows how resilient we all are when push comes to shove.

@chelseabmw

That was no need for name calling, let us learn to respect one another.

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
Why is this show not consistent?

Why didn't they show Codey who nominated him?And how do they conclude what number of housemates turn barnmates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
am glad IK called Munya's name 1st, let Uti and the other housemates think that Munya is the strongest. That will keep Uti humble and am sure he'll behave well and try to win more fans since he doesn't think he's that safe. Also the housemates will target him less, they all know Uti has a temper and i have seen some of them trying to make him blow up. On our own part, i beg let us be very humble both on the forum and strap. We need to convert even more people to our side.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
df2006:

i will try by all means to be civil with you.
big brother could as well left it at two nominations, i.e code and uti, but knowing fully well that mwisho has a high chance of swapping uti for someone else, mwiso was also nominated, and for the fact that only one person out of the three nominations was evicted proves the schemes, by big brother.
uti was needed to generate funds, and like i said earlier they will repeat this in future.
think before you post, you don,t have to shout to be heard.

Dude. . . Well said,but i couldn't get u
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
cool Naija i hail cool i trowey salute(uhttention!),una threeeeeeeeeeeeee much.

Who dare mess with the lions grin too much mouth nah

yes we can!! . . . mumuyam is in trobleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
@kay_pumpin
Code was substituted and not directly nominated for eviction.
He already knows who nominated him,in this case,Mwisho

@C_JAY
Code's secret had something to do with him going 7 months without sèx.

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^Code was nominated directly. Mwisho swapped in Munya, not Code.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2010
aieromon:

@kay_pumpin
Code was substituted and not directly nominated for eviction.
He already knows who nominated him,in this case,Mwisho

Dats wrong. Code was nominated. Mwisho swapped munya.  

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
I think code wasn't shown who nominated him cos 2 of d nominations were from d barn which they couldn't reveal with him on stage. If all 4 nominations for him were from d house, he would have been shown
Still congratulating all my peoples for saving 9ja boy, big ups to all of u
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
Sorry for the slip up,guys.

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
@beeswax
most logical reason thus far.

Jen 4 d $$$ smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
How did the votes go? Uti = 8, Munya =?, Code =?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2010
Big up yourselves guys!!! I told you all we have ethiopia and Ghana covered! Well done all I was waiting for was to see how Africa voted! The mumuyam is finished indeed, we want him and uti next. Mxit is it guys voted like a million times.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
beeswax:

I think code wasn't shown who nominated him cos 2 of d nominations were from d barn which they couldn't reveal with him on stage. If all 4 nominations for him were from d house, he would have been shown
Still congratulating all my peoples for saving 9ja boy, big ups to all of u
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2010
Can some 1 post the results how the countries voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
@1,2
someone has posted it earlier buts lemme just run thru it for the fun of it.
uti=8 (nig, gha, eth, moz, tanz, ken, ang, uga) cool
munya=6 (zim, zam, nam, s.a, bots, roa) tongue
code=1 (mal) embarassed.

This is the first time we won't be getting the R.O.A votes sad. There's always another time sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
code didn't pack his guitar cos he tot he wasn't going to leave today shocked. serously?!! hmm he wishes.!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 2:13am On Sep 06, 2010
Big up yourselves people, we are Nigerians through and through and we defend ourselves by any means possible, we were all angry after Sheila left and some almost gave up but after all said and done we all picked ourselves up and voted like we were being paid for it, for two days the site was down only in 9ja, but we didnt give up, we all have to be united and not become over confident or join in insulting other countries and we'll vote more than we did now. My people am PROUDLY NIGERIAN
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2010
dnt 4k wit d power of 9ja!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2010
Feels good to know our efforts were not in vain.

[b] YACOB HAS JUST LEFT THE BUILDING.[/B] IT'S OFFICIAL, EVEN IF IT WAS THE COW LEAVING THE BARN, HIS EXIT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COLOURFUL, THIS GUY DRY TILL THE END SHA

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.