Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209131 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2010
D yac master has left d barn for good, barn mates don't look sad @ all infact they look relieved cos d negative energy has gone with him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2010
Nominations
Kaone- Uti and Meryl
Meryl- Munya and Kaone
Munya- Uti and Meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2010
Munya is always nominating Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2010
This stupid mumu boy will not learn his lesson and stop calling Nigeria in his nominations. Too bad we cant have only him and Uti up for eviction so we teach him and his mumu Zimbos a very good lesson by throwin him to the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2010
Mwisho - Kaone & Munya

Paloma - Meryl & Mwisho

Uti - Paloma & Jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ogagusps3: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2010
Haninton-Meryl and K1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2010
Code - Mwisho & Meryl

Hanny - Meryl & Kaone

Lerato - Jen & Paloma
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2010
Its week 8 of Big Brother All Stars and below is how the housemates & barnmates have nominated this week:

1. Jen: Munya & Mwisho
2. Kaone: Meryl & Uti
3. Meryl: Munya & Kaone
4. Munya: Uti & Meryl
5. Mwisho: Kaone & Munya
6. Meryl: Meryl & Mwisho
7. Uti: Paloma & Jen

Barnmates

8. Code: Mwisho & Meryl
9. Hannington: Meryl & Kaone

The Votes

Munya: 3
Mwisho: 3
Meryl: 5
Uti: 2
Kaone: 3
Paloma: 1
Jen: 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2010
Sheila - Jen & Paloma

Tatiana - Mwisho & Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2010
Jen : Munya and Mwisho
Kaone: Meryl Uti
Meryl :munya kaone
Munya :Uti Meryl
Mwisho: Kaone Munya
Paloma: Meryl Mwisho
Uti :Paloma and Jen
Code :Mwisho Meryl
Hannington: Meryl Kaone
Lerato :Jen Paloma
Sheila: Jen Paloma
Tatiana :Mwisho Uti

Meryl:5
Mwisho:4
Munya:3
Uti:3
Paloma:3
Jen:3
Kaone3

Everyone can as well just be up for eviction.Meryl will definately save herself and put up a perceived weak housemate against her hubby if BB decides to pit just the 2 couple against each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Meryl is saving herself and putting in either paloma or k1. We're gonna see a mufc/sadc disunion this week oh la la! grin. Mwisho will be saved by the power of the MNC countries, munya by his zombies that means adios k1 or phatloma!!! tongue. Wouldda loved to save k1 but his country peeps are too insultive of his country peeps on the strap esp to uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2010
Meryl - 5
Mwisho - 4
The rest of the housemates all have 3 votes each.

I see Meryl puttin' up Kaone.I don't think she'll be stupid enough to see a Munya vs Mwisho clash.

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Hannington just nominate anyhow. That dude needs to wise up. Why put up Meryl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2010
U gotta luv d nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2010
What happened to Mumya nominating the Countries that are far first. He kept it constant with his biggest theat Uti but last week he choose Tanzania which is Mwisho why chang to Namibia "Meryl" this week?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2010
@Tatiana

I guess he's running out of ideas just like his fans are also facing the same drain. Only if Meryl knew that he's not as invincible as they think, she will put him up against Mwisho, while that will divide the votes from SADC block, the other block will vote en mass for Mwisho and that seals the deal but I guess she won't be that confident .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2010
WOW. interesting nominations meryl is mos def gonna save herself in place of k1/paloma they are so  gone, cant stand either of them in my screen.. so its mwisho and k1/paloma Good riddance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tatiana009:

What happened to Mumya nominating the Countries that are far first. He kept it constant with his biggest theat Uti but last week he choose Tanzania which is Mwisho why chang to Namibia "Meryl" this week?

ok you guys really need to understand how this dudes brain works. continuing with his regional/geographicval c.r.a.p will mean him nominating mwisho which wud look lyk paypack for swapping him, so he picked the next best thing, his wifey. Its just another one of his suck-up to africa schemes, trying to look like the forgiving saint. hes all about appearances gotta to give it to him though, hes quite the master schemer, he has everything all planned out in his head,

Jen for the moola grin grin grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dehning(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
Has anybody noticed Uti and Sheila always have the same nominations?That's weird!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^ BB cheated by allowing those 2 to be on the show at the same time. They are so close they don't need to conspire to be on the same page. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
Why is BB now questioning Munya on his silly reasons for nomination. They have never said anything since he started giving such a silly reason at the beginning. Are they trying to "code it" to him that it is time for him to abandon the strategy before he blows his chances.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
montelik:

^^^ BB cheated by allowing those 2 to be on the show at the same time. They are so close they don't need to conspire to be on the same page. wink

LMAO! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
i was awash with joy to see that our efforts payed off finally

N A I J A T I L L I D I E !!!!

i think sheila's evictions really gave us a shock reminder that peeps really envy us badly and would want to spoil anything that has to do with this our great country.

i feel proud to be nigerian (and yess am not crazy or delusional, am just feeling a sense of pride)

just showed that once we put our minds and brains to work,
there is no entity that can stop us in africa (except God offcourse tongue tongue tongue)

i would give anything to see the look on those MFC deliquents.

when they realized that uti garnered more countries dan their munya

the key is we should be well mobilized and organised,

some should carry uti's gospel on facebook, i myself went campaigning on twitter,

we too mucsh, they tink say they sharp pass us,
big up to the team that did their jobs,
more battles ahead,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
Shuti r on d wave length even apart, luv em
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please any update on the " naked Jen in front of Africa" threat by Saint Paloma ? I'm not watching the diary sessions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
I beg guys make we vote bush man. No be say he is a good friend o, cos if na good friend he no go put mumu wey be threat for homeboy. But make we sha give am 9ja vote so dey no go look like say we dey loyal 2 d nite crew and u know say we get bush man obodo last nite.No go mind if him commot sha as if he reach finale he go take some of homeboys votes. Also it go pay us make cricket, baby elephant or any of d borite way Meryl put remain. Dat way in d finale dere region vote go dey split. So make we give bush man only 9ja vote, make we no waste our kurukwere for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2010
Y is jen wishin uti's mum hapi bday?i tink dat gal wants to fill in shiela's gap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
Uti,Mwisho and Meryl ruined Paloma's diary session by eavesdropping.Paloma vituperation against Jen was punctuated twice by BB due to their "incursion".

They were eventually called in and corrected too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
@kay
pls can u drop more on dat? Nd av d d housemates found out bout d barn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^
Actually while Paloma was having her diary session,(mostly detailing her bust up with Jen)Uti,Meryl and Mwisho took time to come closer to the Diary room's door to hear what was going on.For the period that was going on,BB will tell Paloma to stop just so these intruders will know they are been watched.It got to a point BB asked her to go out just so she(BB) can call the transgressors in to reprimand them and remind them of the importance of confidentiality viz diary session.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
K. Kool. Thanx. Buh iz d barn hws still a secret?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
At Mwisho, Meryl and Uti, that wasnt funny. Those guys denied us the juicy secrets Paloma was gonna split due to bigbrother constantly interupting her because of dem which somehow killed the momentum at which she was unleashing her anger and ranting about everything that happened between her and Jen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
For me I enjoyed their attempts at eavesdroppin on palo's dairy session, it was hilarious cos they looked like lil kids caught by a parent
Let's be real guys, paloma wasn't going to reveal anything bout jen, she is still upset but think she had a rethink bout d expose

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.