Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209145 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2010
Wow, its also happening in the real house. Now its Paloma and Jen at it in the house. The emmotions are starting to come out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2010
The drama continues in the house. Guys dont go to sleep yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma is almost in tears, this lady Jen can really smash you if you misbehave. Remember what hse did to Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2010
Jen is the most courageous person in that house.End of
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2010
kaii!!!!! this girl jen na real member of FRELIMO with her angelic face she can still be gangster!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2010
Please updates on what goin on in the house!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2010
Wow, Jen hasnt just got the body to kill, she's also got the brains. Am loving dis chic tonite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2010
WOW, she just teared PALOMA into pieces. Now Paloma is left talking alone in the dining room. Paloma is venting her anger to CODE. But that lady Jen really killed Paloma, her first langueage might not be English but she teared her apart.

Now Paloma is threatening to spill the beans, what beans?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2010
Are we seeing cracks in d borites camp or is it just alcohol playing itself in? Meanwhile we can hear Uti's voice in the background singing"entertainmentttt, entertainerrrrr"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma is so fake, why is she threating to tell Jen's secrets in the diary room if dhe has the guts she should speak in front of everyone. Always going to the diary room to say bad things about others. So glad Jen called her out, am loving this Jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2010
I have seen Jen conquered 2 people in that house;Munya and Paloma.And oh boy did she do it so well inspite of been younger than these two?

"Paloma be straight with me,if you have anything to tell me,please do and stop beating around the bush.That's friendship and you are not being real.

That was the same way you told Tatiana that i have changed because i smoke now,you want to tell me you do not that i smoke before?
".

WOW cool

Insightful and true words.

Suffice to state the whole issue was a fall out of the Munya-led show against poverty that was carried out yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2010
tatiana009:

Paloma is so fake, why is she threating to tell Jen's secrets in the diary room if dhe has the guts she should speak in front of everyone. Always going to the diary room to say bad things about others. So glad Jen called her out, am loving this Jen

That was Kaone who was saying entertainment. The alliance is breaking up, come monday, every one is on his/her own. No favours any more. This time Biggy is getting his money worth. What a research they have done before the show starts. The barn thing, other people cant take it and walking out of the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:50am On Sep 05, 2010
Whats the beans is she threatening to spill, we want to hear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma is guzzling alcohol seriously.Peeps are beginning to reach breaking points man.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2010
Thanks for tin updates again guys, pls keep them coming, love you all, so what exactly started the two fights
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2010
You guys should write how it started blah blah
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2010
"Dont you dare point your finger at me", "Dont you ever dare point your finger at me", "Dont you ever ever dare point your finger at me cos i will never point my finger at you" Paloma to Jen. Then she goes about threatening how she will spill Jen's secret at the diary room on Monday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2010
It seems alcohol is in charge here, now we are watching Mr Alcohol, but poeple can express things they always wanted to say but scared, thanks to alcohol every thing is coming out.

Guys have you seen these house mates are gaining weight. Check CODE, Munya, Hanny, kaone. Look at CODE's face
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2010
"Dont you judge me, your saying stuffs that look judgemental about me, dont you freaking judge me cos you dont know sheet about me"  Code to Paloma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2010
stankayy:

"Dont you judge me, your saying stuffs that look judgemental about me, dont you freaking judge me cos you dont know sheet about me" Code to Paloma.

You only saw the last part. The fight started when Jen accused PALOMA of saying something behind her back. Apparently Jen overheard PALOMA talking about her with Kaone and she was not happy about it. She just told Paloma if she has some issues with her, she should come straight to her and contronts her. Jen really teared PALOMA Apart, Paloma was almost in tears, she is only reacting now after she has been told shiit by Jen and she could not respond.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2010
Yeah i kinda notice d weight stuff wit Code but would av to look closely at Hanny and Kaone. And it seems to me that Paloma has got Kaone's balls in her hand. That cricket succumbs and agree to everything she says.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma can not be 26,not in this life,not the next.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2010
@1,2, i saw everything. Am only just quoting what i feel is like punchline.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2010
Men men men!I got my moneys worth tonite cos both d house and d barn r on fire!
Yacob took on lerato, tat and sheila and shredded them to bits, dude is leaving on monday in a blaze of glory
Switch over to d house and jen shredded paloma to bits!!! I fell in luv with jen tonite, gal has guts to call paloma out in front of code and k1
Meanwhile uti is singing his head off in da jacuzzi without a care in d world, now am really enjoyin dis show
No sleep till I see dis end tonite
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2010
Code sef don tire for this Paloma's story.

Meanwhile BB sef tire and comot screen to the crazy bunch singing by the Jacuzzi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2010
Whoever thought Paloma is 26 must go have a brain surgery. She must be age mate with Patience Ozokwor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:23am On Sep 05, 2010
guys pls can u tell us wat hapened btween paloma and jen i just switched 2 d house and i am seeing paloma in tears
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2010
stankayy:

Whoever thought Paloma is 26 must go have a brain surgery. She must be age mate with Patience Ozokwor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2010
uti no send any body!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2010
bxg:

guys pls can u tell us wat hapened btween paloma and jen i just switched 2 d house and i am seeing paloma in tears

scroll up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:31am On Sep 05, 2010
Paloma is just pained cos she felt Jenny has broken rank with her clique.That's just the what it is.Meanwhile Jenny is just so tired of the "hypocritical stance" of her clique.The tell-all discussion she had yesterday with Uti and co has really changed her for real.I doubt if her life will ever be the same again. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2010
i like dis meryl afta singin outside she come outside and pretends 2 be concerned abt paloma grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.