Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,153 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (209143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dis dj is rocking!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
This DJ is not performing at all. Where is DJ Waxxy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
chai!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked after this jen confess say she like BJs, the girl come dey fine more and more for my eyes wink wink, the girl try this night, i no go lie. since yesterday i sure say she don get plenty more fans  grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
When is Uti leaving for the funeral? does it take this long to prepare for a funeral? Its been 4 weeks. WOW, thats too long
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
Biggie annouced to Uti and d other HM's dat the family had decided to hold d funeral in November.

I wonder how much biggie/Mnet is contributin to keepin late Pa Uwachukwu in d mortuary just to ensure their money spinnin machine remains in d show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
For me the DJ was poor. But then Jen provided her usual once in a week "entertainment".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
@ ajeromo, i'v done dat mor dan 3 times,mtn is so stupid dt dey removd all my credits close 2 4h nd dey refuse 2 restore my dstv.soundcity nd ss7 hs added 2 d statns bt i rily dnt no wats wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
Why is Tatiana lying that she never kissed Munya, I hope she knows people actually watch the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
Are u guys watching the drama at the barn? Meeen Yacob go kill person, LWKMD!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
All the pressure and tension in the barn is just busting forth with venom.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
He he haha I laugh in Ibibio at d arguement in d barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hannington is a disgrace, yacob messed up yeah but you don't watch your nicca get taken down like that and not step in to minimize the attack. The fawking douchebag was just lookin on throughout the drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2010
Yacob has always shown that he does not want to continue with this show. I dont think we will be seeing him next week, he will just leave just like SAMMY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
Phcn go kill person o! abeg my people, wat's happening in the barn, gist pls,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
I like d way hanni left yacob to face d wrath alone.:-P
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2010
He wants to get the $200K just like that, he needs to work for it. The barn is getting inot him. The spoilt boy from Ethiopia can't stand the barn any more. He needs to bounce. Now Tatiana is playing the middle lady, These people are drunk. i was not aware that they were drinking
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2010
I agree with these ladies, Yacob has been pretending like he comes from the USA. Whatever he says is about the STATE. He hardly talks about his own country, Ethiopia. Every day is yarayara about America this, America that. It seems Ethiopia is a first world country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
Guys updates pls, what exactly is happening and how e take start?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
"I was here because i thought it was bigbrother international" really?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
omo make somebody comot dat axe for yacob hand o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
"I'm more than a guy you will ever be" Sheila to Yacob. Wow!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2010
Yacob is such a pansy, he only fights girls. Hannington is smart for not getting involved, its always a lose lose situation for a man to be exchanging words with women.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
@ 1,2
Where hv u bin, yacob already asked to voluntarily leave BBall stars and his request has been granted by biggie buh due to logistics he wnt be able to leave until monday.

yacob just gave d barnmates his last words, very sincere and straight to d point, thanx to d alcohol in his system.
Calld tati a Ho, said sheila is a tomboy and doesnt see her as a girl and also added dat lerato doesnt stand a chance wiv him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2010
"You're to manly for me. You're a tomboy. You walk like a boy, you talk like a boy, you act like a boy" Yacob to Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
"If my woman sleeps with a guy in the house, then comes to the barn and put up the picture of the guy and his daughter by her bed and then sleeps with another man in the barn, i will call her a LovePeddler" Yacob to Tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
jejelolatu:

@ 1,2
Where hv u bin, yacob already asked to voluntarily leave BBall stars and his request has been granted by biggie buh due to logistics he wnt be able to leave until monday.

yacob just gave d barnmates his last words, very sincere and straight to d point, thanx to d alcohol in his system.
Calld tati a Ho, said sheila is a tomboy and doesnt see her as a girl and also added dat lerato doesnt stand a chance wiv him.  

No wonder Hanny does not want to get involved, other wise he will be left brused. Yacob has an issues with Ladies, no wonder he does not have a girlfriend or has never been loved. No respect for women what so ever. He does not know the friendship he makes in the house or the barn can last even after the show. He is just a spoilt brat
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
thanks for the updates ppl, Na God go bless una
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2010
let him go
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2010
have you realise that the Barn is more funier than the Real House? There is no action in the House at all. Hanny is confessing to Yacob that the Ladies really thrashed him to pieces.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:13am On Sep 05, 2010
Yacob really hit Sheila hard. That guy said some mean words to her and i dont knw if you guys noticed that Sheila was close to tears. I admire her strength in composing herself and hitting back without breaking down. I honestly think Yacob should see a psychologist when he leaves the house. He really needs it or he might end up loveless and not having true friends for the rest of his life.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2010
yacob is pissed with this whole BBA 5 all stars, he is saying they are being exploited by Mnet. And to be put in the barn for $1000. He thinks Munya is taking the money to ZIM. I told you that Yacob won't last in the Barn when he arrived. Munya would also not stand the barn if he finally comes, he can't stand the real house, what about the Barn.

If Munya comes to the barn, he will be out within a week, he has a small heart. I wish all of these housemates could end up in the barn, we will see the real contenders for the money and those who really needs it more. This Barn thing is really working, second barnmate voluntarily leaving the barn. Why didn't they leave while they were still in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2010
The guy(Yacob) is boycotting the show, he is not wearing the Mic

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.