Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup (20747 Views)

U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs USA : Women's World Cup ( 0 - 1) On 17th July 2015 / Nigeria Vs USA (0 - 2) U-20 Women's World Cup Semi-Final Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Ibomade1: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2010
Go Go Go Super Falcons
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by JIY: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2010
When did "foolish" become foul and abusive language?
Here are a few definitions of "foolish."

1. unwise; silly
2. resulting from folly or stupidity
3. ridiculous or absurd; not worthy of consideration
4. weak-minded; simple

I am beginning to accept that Nigeria's problems are its people

Yes, you are quite right but on the contrary you are chief among those people, and since it appears you are incapable of seeing the point of my contention,  it is best to leave you in the realm of your deluded self-importance.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Obinoscopy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Ibo-made,
the word "fool" is an abusive word and a perfect gentleman wouldn't use it. Calling someone a fool means you are saying the person is not wise thus you are derogating him or her. I'm sure you won't be happy when someone calls you a fool thus I suggest you respect other peoples feeling by not using such abusive words even if you were addressing a mad man

You have the freedom to use abusive words or to the display of barbaric tendencies provided it does not pose a risk to the existence of the person next to you but as a civilized person you need to curtail such things. I rest my case.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
With the show they put up 2day, I'm sure their confidence level has risen and I bet if this confidence is maintained, they'll come home with the Cup. Wishing them the best in their remaining matches.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Princek12(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2010
JIY:

Here are a few definitions of "foolish."

1. unwise; silly
2. resulting from folly or stupidity
3. ridiculous or absurd; not worthy of consideration
4. weak-minded; simple
Yes, you are quite right but on the contrary you are chief among those people, and since it appears you are incapable of seeing the point of my contention,  it is best to leave you in the realm of your deluded self-importance.

so what is wrong with calling someone who displays the above characteristics a fool? And explain to me how it is abusive?
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by JIY: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2010
explain to me how it is abusive

Explain to you?!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by denny4ril: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2010
NIGERIA WON EVENTUALLY. kUDOS TO THE TEAM!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by blank(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2010
Ball possession Nigeria 52% USA 48%.
We fit win the cup o!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Princek12(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
JIY:

Explain to you?!!!

Don't you understand English? I guess that is a sign you have nothing to say.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by MeGaStReEt: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2010
i am glad we won, go for the cup girls
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by ololo12: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Princek12

Which Bush are you from?? How can you open your stinking mouth, and call the President Foolish?? Are you better than him? Men watch the way you talk oooo, Very immature way of talking
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by FBS: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2010
For some reasons I couldn't post during the match but I tell you this - I have never seen a Nigerian team display so much EMOTION, PASSION and POWER.

At the end of the match, I gave these girls a STANDING OVATION and my body was filled with goose bumps. At a point, I thought I was going to cry. Such was the power of success.

They struggled to overcome their "mentality" problem in the first 20 mins. Perhaps, they were like, what. . .we are playing the Americans?

But as the game went on, they saw that Americans are just like everyone else and they went for it.

Good job girls. You have done us proud.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by jokingmary(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2010
FBS:

Good job girls. You have done us proud.

Yeah ; smiley wink cheesy
They are 100% better than our super vultures angry
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by philip0906(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2010
ol boy,even guys dey watch female soccer? grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by kross2000: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2010
i want to recommend all those that were patriotic to our course 9ja we are and 9ja we shall be till death do us path
@least they have been able to salvage some glory for the whole 9ja football
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Tophin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
This girls are too good, for beating US,even if they won't bring home the cup, They have done well
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by rasputinn(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
Boy I'll keep having flasbacks of that thunderous equalising goal from Ukaonu
Move over Taiye Taiwo,we now have a new thunder bolt free kicker to make us proud
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
At least what the men refused to do, the women are making it happen . . . . . .  Thanks to all the sisters
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Princek12(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
ololo12:

@Princek12

Which Bush are you from?? How can you open your stinking mouth, and call the President Foolish?? Are you better than him? Men watch the way you talk oooo, Very immature way of talking

Sharap! I am not fearful like you, and I have not been brainwashed like you.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by GlobalD2: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

At least what the men refused to do, the women are making it happen . . . . . .  Thanks to all the sisters
Yes o! I'm so glad they made it. Up Naija!!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by ducci: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2010
goooooooo, galzzzzzz.proud of you, meanwhile prince or whoever you are,i wonder why people are wasting their time to explain morals to you, please leave him alone,if he couldnt get it at that age,then he will never,thats the new world we live in,gues he faces his parents to tell them that whenever they say something unfavourable to him, i expected he gave kudos to the president for changing his mind after considering yearnings of the people.
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Amalaaba: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
God bless these beautiful girls. Nigerian people are ready to shine if our leaders will develop the vision to have legacy from the opportunity they are given to rule, not to steal today and be disgraced tomorrow. Our lovely Falcon nets, Go for GOLD!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Redman44(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2010
This is good news. The Falconets have done us proud. I won't let suspicions about their ages kill my joy tonight. God bless the Falconets of Nigeria cool cool cool cool

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by buzugee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2010
ololo12:

@Princek12

Which Bush are you from?? How can you open your stinking mouth, and call the President Foolish?? Are you better than him?  Men watch the way you talk oooo,  Very immature way of talking
you sound like an illiterate with anger management issues. better go take your medicine. either that or kindly shut the fork up. it is because of docile, meek, scared,   weak people like you that our govt and our elders run amok without check, doing all kinds of idiotic things because they know punks like you have no liver. no HUMAN BEING is beyond reproach. i dont care if you are the president or 70 years old. if you cross the line you need to be put in check. this is why western countries will always be progressive wHile country's like nigeria will always be retrogressive. this is why thieves like babangida have the balls to come back for a second helping of the national cake while meek people like you cower because you are immersed in some archaic 'elder worshiping' ritual that has been indoctrinated in you
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
Whaoo! I can't believe this
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by member479760: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Good girls, keep it up!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by member479760: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2010
Good girls, keep it up!
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by rasputinn(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by rasputinn(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2010
Good job girls
We should've sent these girls to SA 2010 instead of the lousy bunch of Kanu and co
Re: Nigeria Vs USA: 4 - 2! @ Women's U-20 World Cup by fynedr(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2010
prince u r FOOLISH to call GEJ names, eh. even if u have no respect for his as an elder, u should at least respect the office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osimhen Receives First Career Red Card In Serie A Opener / Christen Eriksen Alive, In Stable Condition - UEFA / Esther Ekarika Asks For Fallen Sports Heroes Palliatives From Sunday Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.