Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,637 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (6487 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / The Typical Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by swiftycool(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2010
michelin89:

Just wondering how sad your life must be. cry
A lot happier than yours,  bizzibodie grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
Then stop beefing over irrelevant issues.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2010
yawns,
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by swiftycool(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
michelin89:

Then stop beefing over irrelevant issues.
it is definitely a RELEVANT issue duh! Cos a lot of this girls come into men's discussion threads and pretend to be men likewise some men acting like femmes giving twisted advice that cloud up genuine solution seekers minds (am not talking bout this thread alone). The Different sexes dont think alike and we want to hear a genuine point of view from a real guy or girl. Its only fair that if everyone else is being real about their sex she or  "it" should also do same. I h8 masquerades
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2010
Nigerian babes just dont have Nyansh.

God created them in a rush (no offense)
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2010
@swiftycool
its really NOT that serious. you know she is a female, so why the unnecessary noise?

@Ileke-Idi
LMFAO!!!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2010
The AMAKA? madam do you have Nyansh and can you cook and clean?

Am lookin for a wife
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 1105(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

The AMAKA? madam do you have Nyansh and can you cook and clean?

Am lookin for a wife

Death,,,
Now its AMAKA's Tyme!!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MissyB1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
swiftycool:

@ Missy B
are u some kind of a homo, faggy, g a y transvestite bloke or something weirder?  undecided You claim to be male but to real men u sound so otherworldly a retard can tell u are not. I guess u r just not proud of being the lady u really are, one thing i can say for sure that differentiates u and your ilk from real Naija girls is not being proud of your sex and who you really are,  now she'll go changing or deleting her sex again. Na wah o! angry
Ma friend, hug transformercheesy
If and when it's necessary, You'D get a serious reply from me.
Untill then, jostle Your 6-lined Fuckery up your black a$$.  wink
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by chika98: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
What makes you stand out ko? Na competition?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2010
Nigerian babes not my thing, sorry!!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by oyinda3(f): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
chika98:

I know right. these dudes are getting way ahead of themselves man.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MrCork1: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
Lack of Nyansh!!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2010
The word "typical" I ain't typical!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2010
It's funny how some people over-analyze. You know, managers and executives ask similar questions to potential employees. "What makes you stand out from others who have applied for this job?" General stuff like that. Simply describe what makes you "YOU". I'm sure OP is only asking for traits, values, etc. If you don't have an answer, will you kindly move along? Lol.

OP, what I think makes me stand out is my selflessness, confidence, and pride. I'm a very genuine person and I believe in altruism 100%. I put family, people, and country first, before myself. I tend to block out negative people. I'm very carefree and spontaneous and try to live like there is no tomorrow. I'm very much an "in the moment" kind of person. I think of myself as a fearless person. I denounce religion. I'm very passionate about what I love and what I feel is right. I try to be as active as I can politically, and in terms of fighting for civil and human equality. I am all for the well-being of others and make sacrifices for the benefit(s) of others. I am open-minded and focused. I am not necessarily driven but if I want something enough, I will work for it. Human life and the cultures and traditions of others intrigue me. I love to travel and discover more about cultural anthropology. My favorite thing to do, apart from listening to music, is driving endlessly and discovering what awaits me. It has led me to some of the most beautiful parts of the world. If I could describe myself with three adjectives, they would be curious, sanguine, and selfless.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by WTF1(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2010
^^^ Oh boy! take it easy ooo, this is not a dating site now  grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2010
Lol oh trust me I know. OP asked. I simply answered.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Pweety4me(f): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Abi?i was just about 2 say dat.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
ok, lets not use "typical" anymore, how about unique?

The reason I asked this question is that I see A LOT of Nigerian women in my church that are so much like me, lets say a man is looking for a wife, what sort of qualities will he use to differentiate these Nigerian women at my church?? we all have marriageable qualities and I'm trying to figure out how a man will choose between them,

ThoniaSlim:

How? How are you not typical??
ogugua88:

It's funny how some people over-analyze. You know, managers and executives ask similar questions to potential employees. "What makes you stand out from others who have applied for this job?" General stuff like that. Simply describe what makes you "YOU". I'm sure OP is only asking for traits, values, etc. If you don't have an answer, will you kindly move along? Lol.

OP, what I think makes me stand out is my selflessness, confidence, and pride. I'm a very genuine person and I believe in altruism 100%. I put family, people, and country first, before myself. I tend to block out negative people. I'm very carefree and spontaneous and try to live like there is no tomorrow. I'm very much an "in the moment" kind of person. I think of myself as a fearless person. I denounce religion. I'm very passionate about what I love and what I feel is right. I try to be as active as I can politically, and in terms of fighting for civil and human equality. I am all for the well-being of others and make sacrifices for the benefit(s) of others. I am open-minded and focused. I am not necessarily driven but if I want something enough, I will work for it. Human life and the cultures and traditions of others intrigue me. I love to travel and discover more about cultural anthropology. My favorite thing to do, apart from listening to music, is driving endlessly and discovering what awaits me. It has led me to some of the most beautiful parts of the world. If I could describe myself with three adjectives, they would be curious, sanguine, and selfless.

thankss, more like i
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by omonija1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2010
chika98:

You dont know? Yes it is.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by fstranger3(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2011
What is the difference between a Latvian girl dating a Nigerian and a Naija babe?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 22, 2011
LMAO@ ONE-CORK AKA MR.CORK'S COMMENTS!

This must have been right before he started talking
liek diss as king about nyahs, cooking, how he gots
moiney, hiss rentid x5 and how we shuld truss him  wink
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2011
What makes me stand up from all those Naija ladies is that perhaps Im lighter in skin colour, my hair is very straight and I might be the most yeye persin around. cool
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 22, 2011
potato. . .this is for Naija babes sis. . .we don't count grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2011
Yes, I know that and am I not Naija? undecided
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yes, I know that and am I not Naija? undecided

<< confused cheesy
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2011
LOL! I'm confused too. You do count. You're Jamo, that's how you stand out cheesy And Ms Potato is our oriental Nigerian. Not typical at all kiss
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Tosinville(m): 1:58am On Apr 22, 2011
Mz.potato, do u wanna be black/nigerian lady?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2011
ogugua88:

LOL! I'm confused too. You do count. You're Jamo, that's how you stand out cheesy And Ms Potato is our oriental Nigerian. Not typical at all kiss

Snow white are u a typical 9ja babe angry angry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Ms Potato is our oriental Nigerian. Not typical at all kiss

Thank you sister. Please help me tell MzDarkSkin oo whom always think that Im confuse but I know where I come from.  wink

MsDarkSkin, please be infromed that I have a Nigerian passport. Im serious oo

Tosinville:

Mz.potato, do u wanna be black/nigerian lady?

Am I not one already?  undecided
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Tosinville(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2011
^^LOL how?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 4:41am On Apr 22, 2011
Ba wo ni? So wa pa? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / My Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.