Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,661 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? (6489 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / The Typical Naija Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 4:47am On Apr 22, 2011
dats my sweet potato

potato hope u are ok now
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Tosinville(m): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2011
^Where did you get that from? what kind of language is that? i'm not a yoruba guy
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 4:50am On Apr 22, 2011
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by finemocha(f): 4:51am On Apr 22, 2011
i can kick most guys butts grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by BABE3: 4:52am On Apr 22, 2011
@OP. I'm a freaking chameleon! cheesy

When you first meet me and I'm giving my Bougie American side, it's almost impossible to tell I've heard of a place called Nigeria.

Yh thats about it.  grin.   (I don't even know if that answers the question) undecided
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 4:55am On Apr 22, 2011
angry angry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by BABE3: 4:59am On Apr 22, 2011
^^ Pls help me beg Sir-Fly if you happen to find him. This guy is mad. I don tire. Chei! I didn't know people like that existed. Thank God I'm a fine babe, hehe. Just imagine the humiliation this baga guy would have put me through if I was ugly,  Thank God!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2011
ROTFLMFAGBAO!! grin grin grin
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2011
ogugua88:

LOL! I'm confused too. You do count. You're Jamo, that's how you stand out cheesy And Ms Potato is our oriental Nigerian. Not typical at all kiss

in that case then,

@ thread: I'm not Nigerian!  cheesy

@ potato really?  tongue passport eh?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Pls help me beg Sir-Fly if you happen to find him. This guy is mad. I don tire. Chei! I didn't know people like that existed. Thank God I'm fine babe, hehe. Just imagine the humiliation this baga guy would have put me through if I was ugly, Thank God!
You gonna kill me this morning I swear. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is really psychotic.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Princek12(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
Naija babes are generally wowo and just don't have sex appeal; out of all the girls from any black nation of which I know, Naija women are the least likely to have hips, yansh, and thighs in one sensual embodiment. Since those features are generally common in black women but not Nigerian women, I need to conduct an experiment to determine why Naija women generally lack these traits. In fact, Naija women can arguably compete with oyinbo women for no-arse-a-tol syndrome.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that the poor nutrition many Naija girls undergo during boarding school may be partly responsible for this national crisis. Young Naija girls usually attend boarding school during puberty, a critical period during which girls generally develop their womanly features such as hips, yansh and all that, so maybe their nutritional deprivation during this period stunts their bodily development. But overall, barring the lack of sex appeal, Nigerian women can cook and are great. They make great wives but not eye candy.

If I conduct the experiment, I will be publishing the results later.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Jackieugo(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
Princek12:

Naija babes are generally wowo and just don't have sex appeal; out of all the girls from any black nation of which I know, Naija women are the least likely to have hips, yansh, and thighs in one sensual embodiment. Since those features are generally common in black women but not Nigerian women, I need to conduct an experiment to determine why Naija women generally lack these traits. In fact, Naija women can arguably compete with oyinbo women for no-arse-a-tol syndrome.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that the poor nutrition many Naija girls undergo during boarding school may be partly responsible for this national crisis. Young Naija girls usually attend boarding school during puberty, a critical period during which girls generally develop their womanly features such as hips, yansh and all that, so maybe their nutritional deprivation during this period stunts their bodily development. But overall, barring the lack of sex appeal, Nigerian women can cook and are great. They make great wives but not eye candy.

Don't know which Naija women you're looking at but the ones I've seen have hips and nyash for days LOL
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2011
Princek12:

That statement left me in tears cry cry cry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by finemocha(f): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
you guys will kill me with your comments grin, but nna mhen, i agree about the boarding school thing, malnourishment and marasmus were rampant, especially in those fgc schhools
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by BABE3: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
finemocha:

you guys will kill me with your comments grin, but nna mhen, i agree about the boarding school thing, malnourishment and marasmus were rampant, especially in those fgc schhools

Sorry, ma'am, Is that where you went? Just asking, cool

@Princek12 Nigerian babes don't have a$$, hips, or b-o-o-bs? uhn?

You're high on TABA, CANABIS, MARIJUNANA, WEED, DOPE, COKE, SAND and GARRI! undecided
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by finemocha(f): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
@BABE

yes i went to FGC PH.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by BABE3: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ Ok, I see! wink smiley
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by finemocha(f): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
anyway these small boys will always have their silly opinions about 9ja women, what they fail to understand is soo do we, and while some of them come on NL to yap. im more of an action person. I dont need to tell people my opinion on 9ja men; the men i date are proof enough of my taste or how i feel about them
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Dsense(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP.
Most of em are just typical,No difference undecided
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

dats my sweet potato

potato hope u are ok now

not really. cry cry cry

Tosinville:

^Where did you get that from? what kind of language is that? i'm not a yoruba guy

That is one of my native language. wink

MzDarkSkin:

@ potato really?  tongue passport eh?

yes I do cool
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2011
potato but ive told u to take a chill and really think things over

ive never seen u like this since i knew you

this must really have left u devastated
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Lots of non-nigerians have nigerian passports, thanks to the high level of corruption in nigeria, as well as the document forgers who make fake documents for people.

Ms potato i think you need to be a bit more guarded about what you say.

No offence and not that it matters because we always have these regrettably saboteuring nigerians among us.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2011
@ topic

nothing.
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin grin

Na real nothing
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by toyemz(f): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2011
@ princek12

where did you say you live again?Na wa oh.I would have expected this from someone living in a Nigerian village,(who had not travelled out)
open ya eyes begin look Nigerian guys and marvel at the handwork of God,then beauty,education,ambition and smartness on top.On mine i know i have the added sense of humour.No let me vex oh
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

@ princek12
where did you say you live again?Na wa oh.I would have expected this from someone living in a Nigerian village,(who had not travelled out)
open ya eyes begin look Nigerian guys and marvel at the handwork of God,then beauty,education,ambition and smartness on top.On mine i know i have the added sense of humour.No let me vex oh

Young lady watch your mouth!! angry angry
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by toyemz(f): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2011
@190

Young lady watch your mouth!!

Na wa for you oh
when did you become princek12?
even if he has appointed you his spokesman,shey you will still let him talk
take time oh
anyway its friday,shouldnt you be at the lounge by now?
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 1:55am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ well i should

But i postponed things till tomorrow

BTW its 2years now since ive been at Krystal or Soho lounge

where in abuja are u
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by toyemz(f): 2:11am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^Abuja ke?
why do I have to be in Abuja?

ka maida hankalinka fa!
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by MsPotato(f): 2:20am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

potato but ive told u to take a chill and really think things over

ive never seen u like this since i knew you

this must really have left u devastated

We fought last night over the phone and well, . . . Im piss, he is piss, we both are piss. . . More problems and well. . . I honestly dont think I can take another day of it. As much as I try to console myself, I can't. I admit it. I am a spoilt child. I dont get much of this problems in my life and I dont think I can handle it.

tpiah!:

Lots of non-nigerians have nigerian passports, thanks to the high level of corruption in nigeria, as well as the document forgers who make fake documents for people.

Ms potato i think you need to be a bit more guarded about what you say.

No offence and not that it matters because we always have these regrettably saboteuring nigerians among us.

Tpiah, please whats the matter? shocked
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by 190: 2:47am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

^^^^Abuja ke?
why do I have to be in Abuja?

ka maida hankalinka fa!

[size=38pt]Kai this one is confirmed BOKO-HARAM!![/size]

We fought last night over the phone and well,  . . . Im piss, he is piss, we both are piss. . . More problems and well. . .  I honestly dont think I can take another day of it. As much as I try to console myself, I can't. I admit it. I am a spoilt child. I dont get much of this problems in my life and I dont think I can handle it.

Nah!! Couples always face such issues in life, if you really cared about him. then u would stick with him,
you both would make it through together, that dream u have would always come through, just keep praying and
leave the rest for your God,

You are a strong lady ( Thats one thing ive always admired about you, over the years ) and he knows this, just dont let him down now that
he really needs you  cool cool
Re: What Makes You Stand Out From The "typical" Naija Babe? by toyemz(f): 3:20am On Apr 23, 2011
@190

Kai this one is confirmed BOKO-HARAM

sorry?
what do you mean by that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass. / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / Lonely Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.