Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,897 members, 7,949,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Right Way To Gain Weight While Pregnant. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Right Way To Gain Weight While Pregnant. (281 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Gain Weight While Pregnant. by Theladysroom: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Confront Your Weight Gain Excuses
I recall visiting one of my older friends and she sweetly asked me to watch my weight gain. But I was quick to tell her that I was about 2 months pregnant, so that was why I had a fuller figure. (duh!!!) She gave me a sympathetic smile and still insisted I should be careful. Of course, my dismissal of her advice led me to gain a whopping 40kg by week 41.

By pregnancy number 2, I had gained a whole lot of common sense and knowledge. Common sense because I really didn’t want to go through all that weight-loss work again. And knowledge because I had gone ahead to get an American certification on Prenatal Fitness and Nutrition.

What Is Medically Expected?
On the average, a woman is expected to gain a total of 10kg to 15 kg weight all through her pregnancy. And half of it should occur in the third trimester. The first trimester should see you gain a minimum of 1 to 2 pounds ideally, which is less than 1kg. And that is expected, after all, your baby is literally the size of a ‘tadpole’ so it need not show externally yet. Read full Article <<[url] https://theladysroom.ng/gain-weight-while-pregnant/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Bundle Supplements For Prostate Disorders GNLD Bundle Supplements For Prost / How To Clean Home Like A Professional- Five Easy Tips For Home Cleaning. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.