Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,725 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? (4781 Views)

Poll: Which wife would you choose for me?

A: 87% (63 votes)
B: 12% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Soundmind(m): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2007
Confused In Making Marriage Choice: Fellow Nairaland users, i need your advice here.

Like Tony Tetuila, i am dating two ladies A & B and do not know the one to settle down with in term of marriage.

A is very caring, loving, understanding, in fact very good in character but is not good in bed. At times, she cries when we make love. I have tried all i can but it issue is still there. I really love her but when the night comes, i get worried and bored. Even when she propose for sex, she will end up shouting of pain and we may stop the sex there. In some case, she may insist on continuing with the sex even in her pain only to satisfy me. I do feel for her and may stop the music at the peak of the party.

For B, she is not too good in character as A, She is not even near A in humility, truthfulness and others. Her kind of pride is not to my liking too but in bed e e, my o my, my goodness, oh , ah, uh, mh, uah, my good God, she is too good and too sweet. At times, she gets wild and will take over the deck. In fact, i tend to forget all the disappointment she have given me in day time at night when the music starts.

Now I want to make choice of marriage between the two and is confused. "Umunna, biko nyelunu m aka". Brethren please, help out. Happiness in the day time and that of the night, which one do I take?
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Seun(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2007
My answer to your question is "definitely not woman B". No matter what, you must not marry woman B.

Why not take girlfriend[b] A[/b] to a doctor and let them investigate the cause of the pain she experiences during sex? It may be something that can be cured by a minor operation. However, if the problem happens to be that she has been mutilated by her parents (female circumcision) then you are out of luck. You'll have to manage; God help you!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by eko4show(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2007
much as the bedroom is key in marriage, marriage is not all about sex. remember when you marry in nigeria context, you actually marry your wife's family vis-versa. that is the stack reality.

the woman i have been married to in five years was like lady A. infact she was a virgin (yes a virgin) and sex was a bore initially, but with time , patience and of course see adult movies together. i tell you she is a bomb in the bedroom as i speak.

if you marry for sex, strictly, its only a matter of time, your eye will clear and her sex antics would not be able to make up for her vices.

a good natured lady has a chance of improving in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by piscean(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2007
my brother i would advice you to go for A as she would at least make you happy for most of the day and the sex thing- she's probable still a newbie in the game and you need to be a little more patient with her and with time you'd be taking her bedroom skills to the bank for some money grin

B is like the devil, gives you what she knows you'd die to have. How are you so sure she wouldnt be making other people happy in the day and moreover all she does to you is just in a matter of minutes. Hell no, even your friends wont give a damn about her "sex" when she starts to act up
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by dremoney(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2007
laughssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,
bro u dey funny o!!!!!!

do u sincerely nid anybodi's advise on dis issue?its obvious choice B is outta contention.
ur former option remains absolutely d best. wink
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by tunmininu(f): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2007
@soundmind,i really understand ur plight,but you have to think of your future, we are talking about marraige ie,a long term investment
Do you now want to go for[b] B[/b] becos she gives u night happiness,what happens during the day and u said it urself THAT A  very loving and understanding,what else do u want in a woman.
I believe that with time,A will get used to it
In conclusion,let God decide for you. cool
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by IboMan1(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2007
Bros, Na wah oo.
Look at the long term
Can you really stand Lady B after menapause.
What kind of relationship will u have in the short run
just sex ,no substance.Obviously you cant relate with her
on anything substantial other good time and love making.
Come to think of it, is it Love or Sex?
Lady A is obviously some you can groom and nuture to be
the kind of woman you want.

When you marry her , Teach her what numbers to push
and she will become your Queen like eko4show did.

Peace man
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ChieFoH(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2007
@ topic
you did not say anything about looks, who looks better and more presentable

@eko4show

adult movies with ur girl, u don't mean it!!!! shocked i think i'll try that
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by yinkfad(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
hello bros,
thanks for your courage.i love it so much.
But you know that marriage indeed is not a thing you can break out with just like that.
Bros if indeed you love that lady A as Seun have said you can help her.
You know that in marrioage your wife is not marring only you as the husband but every member of the family.and people don,t aprreciate a lady with bad behaviour so take care of lady A pls.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2007
soundmind please don,t make that big mistake pick A if l werei n your shoe it is AAAAAAAAAA all the way. l will settle with A any time any day even if Obasanjo wants to rig the marriageIN FAVOUR of B l will stand by A and settle with A. smiley
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by trendy(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2007
come and marry me instead
bride price: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000:00
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by pisces20: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2007
it's very simple
chic A - wife material
chic B - girlfriend material
so make your choice
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Beline(f): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2007
comparing the number of hours you spent on bed and out of bed you will realize that lady B is absolutely out of the contest.  Lady A is not good at bed, remember all those who become expert today started like her

How will you feel when your family and friends stop coming to your place or associating with you because of your wife's character certainly bad.

marriage is not like boyfriend girlfriend issue that you can jump from one to the other without anybody questioning you, if you break up in marriage they stain will be there forever.

my advice for you is to marriage a woman that will build bridges around you not walls and certainly lady A will do just that.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by McDoe(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2007
Men, are you not an african? Just settle with the two and enjoy dual pleasure. No doubt, "poking" is essential in any marriage; too the attributes of lady A are also sine quanon in any union(marriage) Therefore don't let go either of them.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by DewDrop(f): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2007
[center]I wonder about Nigerians sometimes! @ McDoe
Being 'African' does not mean he must be polygamous!
Why marry Woman B and wonder is she's not giving up the goods to someone else-
because here character isn't ideal.
As Beline [/b]pointed out- she didn't become an 'expert' with you!
I second [b]Seun
's motion-
A marriage isn't based on SEX!
Well it shouldn't be!
Go with the woman whom you heart loves
Go to a doctor to sort out her physical problem!
cool
[/center]
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by McDoe(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2007
DewDrop, any marriage that is starved of fun cannot stand the test of time. Or don't you think so?
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by saintchux(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2007
What do you want?

Sex?
good character ?

for me ooo, I will go for good character. sex will definitely improve later. but in character may be I met tunde bakare for prayers for improvement in character.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
don't mind us
you can listen to the head on your shoulders or the one between your legs.
which of the two normally gives the best advice?
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
you call yourself 'soundmind'.unless you want us to rename you soundd**k grin, i think your choice is clear
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by deoW(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
dannio u r not serious @ all.
dnt let dose SSS or is it sickle  cell agents come n harrass u 4 trying 2 tie sum1else's marriage 2 baba '70

(i meant d baba '70 dt is alive)
all d same go 4 option A or dnt marry @ all.
cheers  wink
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by munchkins(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
Sex is important in a marriage but it is definatelynot the most important thing, What happens when sex is no longer there DIVORCE? Your best bet is woman A, you can always teach her whatever you want her to know.

@Eko4show
Two thumbs up for you, how i wish all naija men are like you then we won't have extramarital affairs.keep it up.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by IBDat(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
Well the choice and answer is simple - if you are considering someone for marriage only A fits tha bill. Someone to be honest, sincere, humble and that will give you peace of mind and a healthy relationship. Fact is you already know this, but don't want to give up the sexual benefits of B - don't, just don't marry her - but we then have to think about the kind of person you are if you will take your vows lightly. undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by drered(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
I Feely ya pain bro ma ex was like ur miss A but e'en doe miss B's good in bed she aint wife material,believe me sex is major but its not errtin.she prolly f**k errone she sees n believe me dat aint gud 4 ya.I'll say u go with wife A and yall can work things out.you could see d doctor or summin and u cld still enjoy sex without actually f**kin her.its ur choice bro
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by richylaw(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
I'm sure you have your answer before asking .
Is there a lady who brought that bed skills from heaven, we learn new things everyday. Ma guy better face reality. You will do the thing and e go sweet you well well , but what becomes of lady B in your house at 55, what is the hope of your future home?

My advice buy a wooden slate and chalk for lady A and train her how to do the thing without pain

you may be too big
she may not be releasing enough lubricant bla bla bla
All I know is that she will improve and may even turn out to be more wild than lady B in bed soonest.

Sekele ba n na ni!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by QueenB1(f): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ topic and the topic sender.

Are u dating 2 Girls. I mean do u sleep with A and then u go to B. I dont understand or is one of them girlz ur ex.

*confusion****
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Beline(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
Queen B:

@ topic and the topic sender.

Are u dating 2 Girls. I mean do u sleep with A and then u go to B. I don't understand or is one of them girlz your ex.

*confusion****

he is dating the two at the same time, trust naija guys
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by jaybaby(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
it's very simple
chic A - wife material
chic B - girlfriend material
so make your choice

GBAM!

Nnwane--- A is Definitely the Right Girl 4 U!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Aproko(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
definitely chic A. and the sooner you let chic B go and find someone else that will be ready to invest in her bedroom shares, the better. wink
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by femi6(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
chick A-right material
chick B is of no good except for sex
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
@POSTER:are you kidding,or are you actually expecting people to choose for you? Pray over it and follow your heart.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by virtuereal(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2007
MARRIAGE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX. I AGREE AND ADVICE THAT YOU GO FOR A AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH B.
THINK IT WELL.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by JOHNLAW(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
Bros
In my own opinion, i would say u skipped by having tested both girls cuz by christian precepts, u're not permitted until u're lawfully wedded. Anyway, u've been doing it b4 now n that is y u ve the problem of choice. if no be say u don test am, u 4 choose the Lady A and i still suggest u run after the Lady A and beg if possible to 4gve u and if she woulnt mind, MARYY YOU. People say guys plenty pass women i tell u na BIG LIE. as guys plenty, na so ladies plenty ooh.
Summaril, go and beg the Lady A and Marry her and ensure that the happiness u desire in marriage can only be guaranteed if u decide to stick to ur WIFE alone for sex(i mean no more sex with another woman except ur wife). Character is one of the major factors that sustains MARRIAGE,so dont trade it for 5min sex. There's solution to ur wife's problem, contact a sex therapist i tell u in the next 2months, u'll be the happiest man. i pray u'll listen to my advice.
GODDLUCK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex? / Can You Use Your Boyfriend/girlfriend As Your Next Of Kin? / 9 Things You Should Never Do While Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.