Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? (4782 Views)

Poll: Which wife would you choose for me?

A: 87% (63 votes)
B: 12% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by padoka: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
option is A
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by whitelexi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
Dont marry any of them if you want a long lasting marriage. It is painful but thats how delicate marriage can be, and you need to take some tough decisions when it comes to that.
Leave both of them amicably today, stop any sexual attachment, and keep looking for your true bride. Alternatively, marry one of them and see if the marriage will survive a yr. . .  the ball is all your's
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by beelki(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
just go ahead and marry lady a, because with time she ll change, maybe the pains she is experiencing now is because she is new in the system. and keep on praying to god for a good wife maybe ur wife is not one of the two .
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by busygirl(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
I really support seun, if you truly love A, take her to a doctor for examination, It might not be as bad as you think it is!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Ayd: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
can we see dem pics
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by lizzy47(f): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
well u've heard it all u don't need a prophet to tell that A is the right option, it is infact the only option u have. Her sex life will definatley improve later with your help. Since u said u love her helping her out in bed and making her understand that she has to bear those pains because they'll be over some day should not be a problem. besides, this should tell u how fraggile she is even at heart.
So brother i repeat your only option is A because b will kill u with both sex and heartache.

@Johnlaw
JOHNLAW:

People say guys plenty pass women i tell u na BIG LIE. as guys plenty, na so ladies plenty ooh.
thanx brother you get the koko, u know whats up

@whitelexi
where do u stand
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Gheorghe(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
[center]chic A.

ka chineke mezie okwu.[/center]
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
Queen B:

@ topic and the topic sender.

Are u dating 2 Girls. I mean do u sleep with A and then u go to B. I don't understand or is one of them girlz your ex.

*confusion****

This is the best contribution here.
We have a man jumping from bed to bed who now wants us to pick him a wife,
Do these women know of this bed sharing and what do they say about it?
I can understand a man not being celibate till marriage but this behaviour should not be condoned.
Have you heard of STDs and hepatitis B,C and D?
I hope woman A leaves you quick.
She deserves someone better
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by FactorChic(f): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
I think you've mad your decision already
and if u've not
why u dey bring up dis post?
That's what you get from dating 2 ppl at a time!!! angry

those ladies deserve a better man, now u wan get married, do u really think it will work?
abeg waka comot!
make two of them dump u!!!
if u want to get married, try one partner only, not two ppl at a time

My Point, U're not ready to get married, period!!! angry
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2007
According to what u said A is d right choice. . but i really pity her kuz if there is no solution 2her plight even after getting married, u will be unfaithful to her kuz i see its sumffin u really luv(sex).

so. . my best option for u now is >>none of the two!!!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by DewDrop(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2007
[center]@ McDoe, I agree that any marriage that is starved of fun cannot stand the test of time
however what you were suggesting was something different!
You didnt say pick A and try to sort out her sexual inadequacy.
You said "Settle with the two, enjoy dual pleasure blah blah blah"
Seriously, he never said the relationship was devoid of fun.
He said he hurts her during sex- therefore the sexual aspect is not as enjoyable!
Loving someone truly would transcend this sexual hiccup and
he will be patient enough with her that eventually (doctors, movies, whatever) she'll warm up!
cool[/center]
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by zarah(f): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yeah just marry A

and keep screwing B.

Abi una no know say some sexual problems are irreversible?

What if she is naturally frigid? then you will still go back to B abi? so don't let B go jare, since ur libido is obviously high.

No be for teaching e dey o! u can know how to do tricks but can't add yourself sugar and flavour.

some chicks are just plain tasty and some bland. guys i lie just the truth. grin grin
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
^ Here's hoping you go through the same.

anyway, to the OP, you should consider seun's advice or even use lube when you're with girl A.

or like seun said, it could be she was destroyed by female circumsion by the barbaric custom some tribes follow in Nigeria angry
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by rock2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Topic

BLOODY LIES!

The guy just wants to start a sweet topic for discussion.
How can a guy be dating two exact opposites and not know which he prefers.
The difficulty occurs when they are similar. Tell the truth, you just made it up.

And i suppose you forgot to add "Assuming there are no other women in the world".
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by kadeyy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2007
Beline:

he is dating the two at the same time, trust naija guys
Thank you Beline. I thought I'm the only person thinking "Assuming this is all nearly true. A motherf***ker is f***ing two women at the same time and almost succeeded in fooling everyone here into believing he has some real choice issue."

If you are f***k only one woman at a time may be you won't be so "confused" No. I'm not a woman!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by 2old4that(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
why did most people opted for option A.    What's wrong with B?
Or is it that she goes "e e, my o my, my goodness, oh , ah, uh, mh, uah, my good God" on the bed?  lol
grin
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
@babyosisi

sista I tire o!

see people giving him advice

do both these girls know he's doubledating them, and testdriving them. But oooh he's confused about who to pick?
shuo!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2007
I agree with osisi that hopefully girl A finds out and leaves

however osisi ma, why do you understand a guy not going thru celibacy but are against it concerning a female.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2007
salsera:

@babyosisi

sista I tire o!

see people giving him advice

do both these girls know he's doubledating them, and testdriving them. But oooh he's confused about who to pick?
shuo!!!!!

my dear,and it's the men that are advising him on the better vehicle angry angry

ThiefOfHearts:

I agree with osisi that hopefully girl A finds out and leaves

however osisi ma, why do you understand a guy not going through celibacy but are against it concerning a female.

The poster is a man so I'm addressing him
didn't know we can agree this many times.
The Lord really does work in mysterious ways.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ajetii(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
Like others before me as rightly pointed out to you. Choice is not your problem, you actually needs help. I can only help you by educating you, don't feign ignorance and stop hiding behind one finger. Live right and avoid risky behaviours.

This will make an interesting reading for you.

Common causes of painful sexual intesourse or Dyspaerunia

1. Vaginal dryness or inadequate lubrication (for example, from insufficient pre-intimacy)
2. Vaginal infection
3. Reaction to the latex of a diaphragm or condom(if she or you use any?)
4. Urinary tract infections
5. Endometriosis
6. Vaginismus -- involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles; this may be a result of ongoing painful intercourse as      well as a cause
7. Sexual abuse or rape
8. Genital irritation from soaps, detergents, douches, or feminine hygiene products

etc, etc.

Home remedies:

1. Be gentle and patient.
2. For vaginal dryness/inadequate lubrication: Try water-based lubricants. KY-jelly
3. Other causes of painful intercourse may require prescription medications or, rarely, surgery.
4. Sex therapy may be helpful, especially if no underlying medical cause is identified. Guilt, inner conflict, or unresolved feelings about past abuse may be involved which need to be worked through in therapy. It may be best for you to see the therapist with your partner.
5. If home remedies are not working. See your Doctor.

Prevention   

Good hygiene and routine medical care will help to some degree.
Adequate pre-intimacy and stimulation will help to ensure proper lubrication of the vagina.
The use of a water-soluble lubricant like K-Y Jelly may also help. Vaseline should not be used as a sexual lubricant because it is not compatible with latex condoms (it causes them to break), it is not water soluble, and it may encourage vaginal infections.
Practicing safe sex can help prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

Good luck with your choice, if you are truly serious and not a clown people think you are! undecided sad angry
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by spoilt(f): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
no brainer.
marry A. take her to the doctor to find out the cause of her discomfort. very likely the doctor will find nothing cos you might be the problem, you probably just jab it in like a lot of guys i know! undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by orulebaja(f): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hello Mr. Settler, It bothers me so much when guys sees the good right in front of them and they are still in doubt. I av a cousin who is also in this situation but unfortunately he likes the "no good charater" girl. To cut the long story short, i think its a situation(sex) that u and Lady A should talk about. The pain might be from the resulf of two conditions:
               Medical (dyspareunia) condition which needs a OBGYN'S attention. Or Psychological condition which might be a problem of the mind interfering with her sexual hormones. The problem of the mind might also be from different perspectives. She might be scared u might dump her some day or she might just be doing it 2 me u happy. As a result her mind is interfering with the pleasure. I think u should not loose her since you recongize the fact that she is a good lady. No matter what the problem would definitely be addressed, but when?
               My advise is Choose lady A and help her with the problem @least count it as a challenge so be man enough and FACE IT
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
choose lady A. Very soon sex will cease to be top of your priority list!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by tglaz(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2007
the answer is just at your finger tips.it all depend on your preference.if i were to be in your shoes,i wud opt for lady A. grin
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by MP007(m): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2007
first of all , dating 2 women at the same time is wrong , there is nothing like contrast and contract in making such an imporatnt decision cos u always rememeber and regret why u didnt choose the other anytime in get into argument will who ever u choose.Its good to know the one u wanna spend u life with for a long time , play games with peoples heart will eventually bite u , word!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by adconline(m): 6:56am On Apr 20, 2007
" if you want to know how beautiful  your wife will  be when she gets old, visit your mother inlaw"   'A'  is not  a freak. You can teach her.
B. is a freak. What are you going to do when B gets pregnant?   When her moves are gone because of child bearing? What do you have to hold on? Can you trade a woman  of virtue for five minutes of action? SEX? THIS SEX IS SO EXPENSIVE.  Do you have sexual urge when your mind is not at peace.? A is peace of mind, B is open and close
good luck
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by akara(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2007
grin

For happiness in future go for A
For turture in future go for B
The choice remains yours.

cool
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by funkelola(f): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2007
smileymy advice is to follow your heart.am sure u desire one more than the other.u can have
equal love for both of them.Both of them can be trained.A can be trained sexually while
B can also be advised and counselled.REMEMBER,THE ONLY PERMANENT THING IN LIFE IS
CHANGE.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]DONT GO CHASING WATERFALLS,STAY BY THE LAKESIDE
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by whitelexi(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2007
lizzy47: @whitelexi
where do u stand

It makes no sense being in a marriage and having your eyes constantly outside your marriage because your wife at home cannot perform in bed and you know for sure that lady B is hot in there.
Find another person altogether, it must not  end with one of these two, there are many options that will have a little of both.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by akinjohn: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2007
it's a free world bros.if u like u can take coin and forget the notes which is babe a and see what will become of u in the next 3 months
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by osegwu(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2007
marry lady B and she can use sex to make you forget

all vices. What more can you positively ask of her?

The poster does not need to ask this kind of question.

He  should know what he wants.If it is sex he wants

then he can go to lady be, God help him. And if it is

eternal bliss then lady A becomes an option. When

you give a child Yam Porridge and he licked the plate

you obviously do not know what he enjoyed in the meal

whether it is the yam or the sauce so we  Can not advice  

the guy cos we don't know which he enjoys most.

This is just  me myself and I
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2007
whitelexi:

It makes no sense being in a marriage and having your eyes constantly outside your marriage because your wife at home cannot perform in bed and you know for sure that lady B is hot in there.
Find another person altogether, it must not  end with one of these two, there are many options that will have a little of both.
WORD!!!

A woman with a bit of both will be a better choice. An ideal marriage would be one that includes a balance between mind,spirit and body. Couples need to recognize the importance of becoming one another's dearest friend, building interests together and stimulating each other intellectually, sexually and emotionally.The absence of one may lead to frustration,infidelity (on the part of the dissatisfied party) or even divorce.
From your post alone(if it's a true story), it's an obvious fact that you are dissatisfied in the two relationships, hence the confussion. I suggest you begin your search for miss right ASAP cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Cheat, You Don't Deserve My Love, Itz Ova! / Could This Be True Love? [photo] / Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.