Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? (4784 Views)

Poll: Which wife would you choose for me?

A: 87% (63 votes)
B: 12% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by dollyp1cute(f): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2007
Marry C

From what you said there should be no contest about A but because of your pure selfishness you are afraid of doing the right thing.

So i submit to you that you should not marry neither

Marriage is not all about Sex

Shikena

P.S
I vote for no sex before marriage, that is God's standard, shikena.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Vannesa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
guy as a fellow enugu citizen nna go 4 miss A cos she has all the qualities to make u happy
teach her how to make love,tell her u love her always let her see reasons with u.marriage is not all about sex ,nwa guy.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ajayi1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
Sex, Sex, Sex. You always say sex is not every thing but at the end you have to.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by 9ja4eva: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
Jaybaby
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by jaybaby(f): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
9ja4eva:

Jaybaby

Whatttttttttt?Jeeeezus xrt

Yes A Girl Can Doubledate--If she wants 2--I did it & it Favoured me!U will have to b wise in all U r doin, if 1 leaves so that u can hold on 2 d other!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by RedLips3(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
did the 2 dudes know that you were?
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by jaybaby(f): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2007
Nope--cuz i kept things cool!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by 9ja4eva: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
lol

Jay d DON
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2007
Silly Silly guy! serves u rite,hope u make the wrong choice. why date two girls at the same tyme. what if they both had good characters,then d unchosen one would be the loser never minding all the wasted yrs wiv u. If B was that bad why not leave her since,but u wanted to eat ur cake and have it.i bet u know in ur heart who u're gon to choose,all this are just unnecessary preambles.that's how u guys bring curses over ur head then inflict  it upon ur wives  in the process.heartless guy!
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by RedLips3(f): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2007
jaybaby:

Nope--because i kept things cool!

wink
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by zigbo(f): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
angry the vex oh. i support shawink
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Cashmoni: 11:22pm On May 16, 2007
guy my guy,do not be blinded by lust and the cares of the world,either you are blind or just plain, sorry ohh no vex abeg.it is so plain to see,even merely from reading your message.but why do have 2 women in your life,why cant guys just stick to one lady and make things alright
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by ChieFoH(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2007
this thread still dey? this guy is lying nowww
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by zigbo(f): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2007
lol
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by puker(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2007
Am as confused as you are. undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by Akinagirl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2007
umm not enough information to help you, looks like ur focusing way too much on the sex part, u can have great sex and a poor marriage. just use ur big head, not the tiny one in ur pants.
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by MP007(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2007
marry anymore player
Re: Which Of These Two Women Should I Marry? by 9ja4eva: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2007
Still on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Have I Done? / Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.