Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,274 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! (16241 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by agitator: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ aisha 80, I support your na real slowpoke fit post that kind rubbish.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by asha80(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
agitator:

@ aisha 80, I support your na real slowpoke fit post that kind rubbish.

the person wey write than thing na big fool.check out the second bold for that im post angry
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by lookie: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Mr Man, talk to your wife and sort out things amongst yourselves, Dont get tired of talking.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Doctore(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
I feel your 'woman' not wife is up to something. If truly she is your wife as you claimed, I don't see the reason why she should starve you of sex. Sit her down and find out a few things from her. If after that she fails to change for good, then apply option B (outside runs), if your faith permits you, and I can bet she will the one running after you for sex.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tpiah: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2010
is this still about the topic or rather the weird and freakish views of some people on this thread.

we all know this is the attitude some people enter any relationship with:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_bJX2ryvw3U8/RygBvRbMhaI/AAAAAAAAAx0/slU5upP9fms/s400/dog+cat+pilgrims.jpg[/img]
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by sley4life(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
go outside & cach sm fishes
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Some people said marriage is not about s3x alone, But the man has urges and one of the reason for getting married is to get it from your partner regularly.

If it was the guy denying the woman sex regularly and giving once a month, I wonder what many posters would have to say.

Once a month for your husband is a crime, Nigerian women tend to take their men for granted once they are married.

The things they used to do while dating they ignore when married and become complacent, the sexy attires the romantic nights all stop and they turn everything to a routine/chore.

The OP said they have talked and talked? What else? Should he record their discusion and play it for her every night.

OP, Try everything in your opwer if not working. Sex once a month is enough grounds for divorce.

If you cant take it no more, Get a divorce instead of cheating
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by seyibrown(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2010
Explain how you feel to your wife. Help her understand that you need to get intimate more often. Find ways to spice things up. Do things you did with her when you both were still very on fire for each other!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by agitator: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
seyibrown:

Explain how you feel to your wife. Help her understand that you need to get intimate more often. Find ways to spice things up. Do things you did with her when you both were still very on fire for each other!

How long do you want him to explain?
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tkb417(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
The reason why adultery is a sin is cos you have a wife u can always shag

so if ur wife is not available, whatever you do afterwards can never be adultery

flee onto the street and pick your choice

when ur wife gets her senses back, then the marriage vows can resume cos as it is, she is breaking all the numerous vows and biblical injuctions that exist.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Freiburger(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ poster, i can understand you. but at the same time marriage is not all about sex alone, one reason while she might not always be in the mood is maybe you 've got kids and after much stress from the kids she must have been exhausted, i suggest you examine what she actually doing during the day.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
tkb417:

The reason why adultery is a sin is cos you have a wife u can always sleep with

so if your wife is not available, whatever you do afterwards can never be adultery

flee onto the street and pick your choice

when your wife gets her senses back, then the marriage vows can resume cos as it is, she is breaking all the numerous vows and biblical injuctions that exist.

I agree with what you wrote except the part in bold, Cos the man would always be found guilty and condemned for cheating

Even some women wont mind you sleeping outside as long as they have the "Woman in the house" tag.

but when you inform her parents and afterwards serve her divorce papers No one would blame you.

I thought part of marriage vows was "I would give him/her my body. ." (I never marry before so I dont know)

Freiburger:

@ poster, i can understand you. but at the same time marriage is not all about sex alone, one reason while she might not always be in the mood is maybe you 've got kids and after much stress from the kids she must have been exhausted, i suggest you examine what she actually doing during the day.

At the same time one of the major reasons for getting married is to satisfy our physical sexual urges which the OP has been denied of.
Every other thing marriage is for you are allowed to get it elsewhere, Your family and friends can give you advice, Can be your companion, Can cook

But ONLY your wife is allowed to fulfill your sexual desires.

If na advice and talk, I would have told you to get that elsewhere and its legal, If its food, I would tell you to eat at restaurants But sexual stuff, I wont advice you to cheat just get the BIG D
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Hauwa1: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Some people said marriage is not about s3x alone, But the man has urges and one of the reason for getting married is to get it from your partner regularly.

If it was the guy denying the woman sex regularly and giving once a month, I wonder what many posters would have to say.

Once a month for your husband is a crime, Nigerian women tend to take their men for granted once they are married.

The things they used to do while dating they ignore when married and become complacent, the sexy attires the romantic nights all stop and they turn everything to a routine/chore.

The OP said they have talked and talked? What else? Should he record their discusion and play it for her every night.

OP, Try everything in your opwer if not working. Sex once a month is enough grounds for divorce.

If you cant take it no more, Get a divorce instead of cheating

how many you do?
see at this guy dey talk  grin grin

ma je ki tun asiri e ooo
grin so u called buka trip a romantic get away shocked
disappointed with you dayokanuri
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by Genergo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2010
My brother , you sound like a christian.My advice for you is not to get bitter, there is always a tendency to get bitter - to feel ur wife knows you cant go out cos u are a christian. Also there is a tendency to want to go out, afterall you are still hot. Love her as she is, without sex, then try to find out what really is keeping her off.
Things that can put her off is too much work at home ( even with the maid), mutual inactivity apart from sex can put off - a feeling that u only want her for sex, You are now like a brother to her, she no longer sees you like a lover, God forbid she cud be seeing someone else. important fact is your libido reduces by the day while hers increases - maybe till menopause, so in a matter of time na u go dey run.

Then most importantly pray about it for the sake of ur marriage as much as you try, you need God's help to make things right, He has also given you a sound mind, you will be yourself irrespective of how your wife acts.

Give Chaz B a call on inspiration FM, he cud help you guys with some counselling.

I wish you Love in your marriage.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by travelxpat(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2010
man , very simple, she doesnt love you , she has someone else she is seeing , wether she is your wife or girlfriend , take the truth from me , no matter how you satisfy her desires cash wise , she will never give in to sex
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by chidichris(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
from all indications, u don't know how to make her happy on bed and if time is not taken, somebody somewhere is doing that for u.
since u already have 3 kids, i will suggest u go and enroll in some sex lessons at least u will learn how to make love. on the other hand, u can go out there and try pay as you go.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by kaiosama(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
try the next door lady pls. maybe she will be in the mood.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2010
*Hauwa*:

how many you do?
see at this guy dey talk  grin grin

ma je ki tun asiri e ooo
grin so u called buka trip a romantic get away shocked
disappointed with you dayokanuri

Thats why I like Hauwa, She never starves me I have it several times a day.

You know we have a lot of varieties, buka, beach side resort, Bermuda, Hawaii, even Zamfara we have it all hauwa dont make other women jealous of what we do
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by VALIDATOR: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2010
Olumogun:

He told us already. the poster is a man. read some of the comments to see how "helpful" some NLcould be

very funny people.

The man is over-gauge and wants to OFF-LOAD.

All the commentators just made a simple assumption that it is a wife that can reject love advances and not the other way.
Quote the OP's entire post and please show me where s/he told us her/his gender.

My point:
S/He is not bold enough to declare his/her gender.How can a spouse still be attracted to such a person?
If he is male,he is NOT being masculine enough.If she is female,she is not being feminine enough.That attitude is a quick turn off.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by kemisuga(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2010
Cheating somewhere else will not solve your problem.

I advice, you pretend one day answering a call from a lady in her presence. During the pretense, talk to your fone, as if u mean it and love the person u talking to, ignore your wife face. Laugh severally, on the conversation. Then her senses will tell her, she is pushing you out to other ladies. And turn a new leaf.

But dont commit adultery. It is a SIN. angry
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
the babe don see the OP as a mugu

if she denies me sex for a day, ill abandon the house for 5 days

one day = 5 days of absentia from my marital duties

she denies me 2 nights then i wont sleep home for 10 days!
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by honeric01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
@tbk

Same here, no woman can do that to me, hence she go turn to Iya n da gbe.
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by lajjy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
First of all, i want u to try and understand the nature of job she is doing, what is her daily work routine like in the office. Then , ur next step will be to understand what is bothering her inner mind, the mind of a woman is the safest bank that no robber can go into. She has to reveal somethings to you , it could be her fears,it could be concerning a discovery she made about u. I srongly have a feeling she is going through what I will call PMSS ( post marital sexual syndrome). It is a situation where one of the spouse is repulsive to sexual advances from his partner. na me form my own medical jargons no mind me.

After u have thoroughly studied her, ur next move is now how to restart ur wife's sexual feelings, that is not going to start on the bed, u will be committing a blunder if u think u are going to get her on the bed. U have to start treating  her as if u just met her. Forget the years u have been married to her. Start as if u just met the queen of ur heart. Take this steps below;;;;

one: Henceforth, dont return home without buying her a gift. No matter how small, it works wonders,,,,,,,little things to show she is valued.
two: Take her on a shopping spree.
three: Send her text messages of ur love and ur feelings.
four: Plan a two-night stay in a lovely and standard hotel. ( I mean good hotel). champagne, good meal, movies, site seeing and jazz club etc.
five: Make ur self irresistible, i mean love-vendor urself, clean urself up with sexy men accessories. New wristwatch, necklace, just anything that will make u the prince charming.

However, if all these do not work , there is a plan B.

This is how it goes, since u said she is ur wife, whenever she refuses to give u ur right, U have to turn it to raw is war ( royal rumble), IF UR NEIGHBOURS KNOW ON THE DOOR, TELL THEM U ARE NOT FIGHTING THAT U ARE ONLY DEMNDING FO UR RIGHT. I tell u , she will be ashame to come out the following morning.

Please if u are not married to her , dont even bother to do any of the above, but if u love her and want to keep ur relationship wit her, u have to act now. However, if she doesn't change then u switch to PLAN C.

PLAN C---- Is the adventurous one, just get one clean chick make u dey tidy am. But be very careful so dat u dont bite more than u can chew.

[attention
GO and ready books on how to love ur wify, how to become the irresistible man. Ur magic stick has got just two responsibilty; to pee and to tidy. Please dont deny jman of its functions most especially the later. Am sure the anaconda dey vex now, hin eyes go don red. U self think am now
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by gogo123: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
from my own personal experience going outside e.g pay as you go will not solve this matter, the emotional connection will not be there,it maybe that she is truly tired, get some older women in the church to talk to her
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by yme1(f): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2010
she always tells you this when you wanna get to her fruity pebbles? shocked
try talk to her about it because i think the attraction between you two dropped
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by andrew444(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
free the babe there are many free olosho in the street go into the street be a play guy and use condom, ok
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by twindude: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2010
Guy, I’m not advocating cheating on anyone, or avoiding commitment, or any of the other possible nasty things you could extrapolate from that phrase. I’m merely saying, you need to keep your options open.  Look, attracting women is a SKILL, and like any skill you need to PRACTICE A LOT before you can get good. Even if, after all I’ve just said, you think you’d feel more comfortable with your wife, YOU CANNOT ACT LIKE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE. That’s I’m-a-desperate-loser-who-needs-you-to-save-me-and-make-me-feel-good territory. That’s about as UNATTRACTIVE as it comes with Nigerian women.
Not to mention humans, in general, most want what they can’t have. There’s a reason people play hard-to-get. Because IT WORKS. That’s also why most men face the same problem – wanting the women they can’t have, and yet being liked by those they don’t find attractive. Use those logic lessons. It’s not just a giant coincidence that EVERYONE faces.
No one likes a desperate anything, and when you focus only on ur wife, you tend to make your feelings for sex exceptionally clear. And it feels desperate. What I need to LET her know is that I DON’T NEED HER. My life can be perfectly fine without her – I’m going to have a good time no matter what, because I’m a fun interesting guy. If it’s with her, great, and if it’s not, that’s fine too.
I find most women married or not get MORE attracted to men they know  are dating other women simultaneously.I know. Humans are strange. Bu It also activates that primordial COMPETITIVE gene all people have.
One other bonus I’ve discovered is they tend to RESPECT and TRUST you more when you have a life, exercise a lot, spend time at work or your business, hang out with friends,  and like I said earlier ignore her completely. Women are natural attention seekers, I bet u, It’l work on ur marriage like magic. wink
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by MKDON: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
paly,

i have gone tru same route. my advise; create tym n take her out 2 d movys alone and go do oda thgs afta dt such as shopin 4 d hse. n go chop nkwobi or bush meat on ur way home.gt bak hom n dnt xpect her 2 cook or do any oda hse chores, allw her go 2 bed n rest dt day.

next day, live freely wt her in d day n ensue she dsnt engage 2 mch in exhaustive activitys ie. ensure a hsehlp asst wt d chores dt day. later in d evenin, u dnt xpect an excuse of tiredness 4rm her so u try n approach subtly wt a tender kiss by d neck n cuddle gently. try 2 hng on lik mildly lik u lif dpends on it. after a few mins, u cn attmpt anoda kiss n try 2 gt at it.

if ths dsnt wok, u kno dr is a problem. ignore her dt nite.

nxt day wn u disposd, u cn tk out 2 drnk n confornt her demandin 4 xplanation. also try n elicit if ur performance may hv contributed.depending on her rsponse, if she's remorseful, u cn strike a deal wt her.

finally, if all ds dnt wok, ignore her n try 2 endure. but if smtg coms ur way in 2wks of ignorin her wtout showin remorse,psss strike. n continue 2 ignore her, but dnt show her u r bginin 2 date outside she wd suspect by hersef. u cn even tk a trip 4 a few days away 4rm her.

most importantly, u nd 2 chk n confam she's nt up 2 some mischf wt som1 esle outside therby givn u boots.

cheers
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by johndavid1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2010
Force her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be me talk am oh! grin grin grin
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
Twindude,

Well said
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tivta(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Poster. My advice is coming from a true life story similar to yours.
There was a woman named 'yetunde' and her husband named 'markinwa'. They were married for about 5yrs without kids. Then a pastor approached yetunde to join him for special prayers so as to be able to bear children. 9months later, yetunde gave birth and gave birth again for 2yrs straight having a total of 3children. The problem was that after the first child, yetunde cared for no one else but God. She starved markinwa attention and sex for over 2yrs. markinwa reported her to the pastor who cautioned her against ignoring her marital obligations all in the name of worshiping God. She ignored the pastors advice and attended all church meetings, vigils and conventions. Markinwa was left home alone cause yetunde cared for no one but God and her children. Markinwa could take it no more so he brought girls into his matrimonial home regularly, until one day when his wife caught him on thier matrimonial bed, 2b continued
Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood ! by tivta(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
@Poster. My advice is coming from a true life story similar to yours.
There was a woman named 'yetunde' and her husband named 'markinwa'. They were married for about 5yrs without kids. Then a pastor approached yetunde to join him for special prayers so as to be able to bear children. 9months later, yetunde gave birth and gave birth again for 2yrs straight having a total of 3children. The problem was that after the first child, yetunde cared for no one else but God. She starved markinwa attention and sex for over 2yrs. markinwa reported her to the pastor who cautioned her against ignoring her marital obligations all in the name of worshiping God. She ignored the pastors advice and attended all church meetings, vigils and conventions. Markinwa was left home alone cause yetunde cared for no one but God and her children. Markinwa could take it no more so he brought girls into his matrimonial home regularly, until one day when his wife caught him on thier matrimonial bed, 2b continued

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / I Am Boreddddd / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.