Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,932 members, 7,909,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (115708 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by benit(f): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2007
What a SHOW OF SHAME!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2007
this is so flipping painful. sad sad
am outta here

Goodbye big brother sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2007
Morning all!
Its very much painful to know that BBA 2 has come to an end but the nice thing is i've enjoyed this forum to bits!!!!!!!
@ LC
I enjoyed interacting with you especially, you seemed to be a nice person i wish i can meet you. We had some disagreement and i finally won the case because Rich took the prize but hey you were the best. Take care till meet?

RICHARD THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2007
Well I guess it goes down to say Africa has lost it, we put in an adulterer, rapist, a man that has no respect for women as our winner, well whatever! I wish him the best, I hope Ofuneka will sue now that she is out
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2007
I don’t get Richard got Nigeria’s votes? Weird innit? Am sure there was some foul lay somewhere, I wish him the best tho I know he wont use the money wisely
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Gud morning all, ow was ur weekend, i hope u all had a 1daful nite rest? I did not and am sure u all no y? Ojoro in BBA, how can richie win? Na real foul play den do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hunter777(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2007
@ uchetobi
Richard didnt get Nigeria's vote.His votes came from SA,Tanzania,Botswana,Uganda,Zimbabwe,Kenya and Namibia whilst Ofunneka got votes from Nigeria,Ghana,Zambia,malawi nd Rest of Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2007
Morning Oluwasol, mehn i dint sleep well last night, the same way i felt when Jordie was evicted from WA Idol, i mean not because Ofunneka is my home girl, but someone that has no respect for women?? Africa is gone mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by domwas2(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2007
thanks to God Richard won, he was the man in the house, anyway 4 you pal i voted for Richard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2007
@Hunter Thank I see, I guess East Africa have more countries than West Africa and chose Patriotism embedded with indecency, adultery, rape, to the right thing, anyways its happened its happened,

Ofunneka you our winner, even if Africa thinks other wise, Decency, morality and hard work still pays, am sure you’l be great, well-done you played the game well
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2007
Hello great people of Nairaland.

It was an uphill battle from the first day. Cooking and cleaning clearly doesn't stack up to crude jokes and disrespect for women. Exemplary conduct is evidently no match for a married man's 'gazunga' flaunted with impunity on international television. Good upbringing obviously cannot hold a candle to immorality and desecration of the marriage institution. It was an uphill battle indeed.

But you know what makes me proudest?

We met them in battle nonetheless!!!

I am proud of Ofunneka for conducting herself as a strong African woman with values and a clear picture of what the African woman should be: high self-esteem, intelligent, composed, motherly, friendly, insightful, dutiful and can party like a rockstar when the need arises.

I am proud of you all on Nairaland who made this 98-day journey so much more fun than it would have been just watching on TV. Even Dalby and Orikinla and Hazie our Devil's incarnates advocates whose jibes only strengthened our resolve. It was great fun hanging with you guys. kiss kiss

There are simply no words to express my disappointment and disgust with a continent that voted an adulterer and an abuser of women to win BBA2. There are simply no words to convey how deeply demoralised i am in regards to our hopes for Africa's future.
There are simply no words to articulate my pain at seeing Richard build his happiness on his wife's pain.

To all who wanted Richard to win, congratulations to your idol. I bet he'll get many endorsements from companies promoting adultery, unprotected sex, drunkenness and other vile vices. It's all about entertainment, isn't it?

Our reunion goes ahead as planned though we won't have the added flavour of celebrating homegirl's victory.

But we will meet in merriment nonetheless!!!  

@Dalby, Latin is too difficult to translate these days so i'll say this to you in french, which you should be able to translate with any English-French Dictionary.
"Que votre épouse rencontrer quelqu'un qui elle tombe en amour avec et voir comment vous remercions de son être humain et soumis à des sentiments" grin grin grin

@Hazie
Hope you've filled your form o. Because i intend to cheerfully strangle you at the Reunion. Much love. grin grin

Everyone interested in the Reunion needs to reach Tampico immediately.

Let's get together and see what happens, shall we?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2007
Hey LC good to see u dis morning, reading ur posts have comforted me greatly I guess u r right, sex always sell, (even if the woman – Tatiana still comes out the looser), I feel sorry for his wife but maybe 12M Naira will comfort her, anyways am cheered, do have a great day people
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2007
lawyerchap:

There are simply no words to articulate my pain at seeing Richard build his happiness on his wife's pain.

Lawyer Chap,
You have made the most sensible statement on this thread, this foolish Richard just broke a womans heart like that and his family members even had the guts to hug tatiana yesterday as a sign of acceptance.Have we all slowed down to think that the votes might have been manipulated, so no matter how much we must have voted, this guys already had their winner. I really pity Ofunneka because it such a shame to see that you were so good in the house and an indecent fellow who had the guts to do all sort of rubbish on International Tv won the show. So u guys canimagihne the amount of rubbish that would be in the next BBA becos Richard will be a role model to many. Anyways i will just like to say that morals in Africa is fast dwindling and in the next 3 years i wonder what will happen. As for me marriage is such a sacred institution thats why am so pissed with Richard.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2007
Thank heavens that cornucopia of uselessness called bigbrother has finally come to an end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by maki(f): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2007
i dont think Richard was suppose to be the winner of Big Brother Africa this time, it's too clear that i was suppose to be Ofunneka cry

Damn whosoever that counted the votes, they didnt tell us the truth angry angry

the big brother game was even useless anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by skirmish: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2007
uchetobi:

Hey LC good to see u this morning, reading your posts have comforted me greatly I guess you're right, sex always sell, (even if the woman – Tatiana still comes out the looser), I feel sorry for his wife but maybe 12M Naira will comfort her, anyways am cheered, do have a great day people

Richard's wife is more than happy with the $100,000.00. She put up such a display yesterday and  I felt sorry for Titiana.  

Na wa o o .
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2007
lawyerchap:

@Dalby, Latin is too difficult to translate these days so i'll say this to you in french, which you should be able to translate with any English-French Dictionary.
"Que votre épouse rencontrer quelqu'un qui elle tombe en amour avec et voir comment vous remercions de son être humain et soumis à des sentiments" grin grin grin

I was about to commend the speach before your quote above.

Your french is incoherent, But you have said translates to

"That your spouse to meet somebody who it falls in love with and to see how thank you for his human being and subjected to feelings"

But in my usual manner say thank you. And give you some homework below

Il est vraiment malheureux que vous avez dû dégénérer à ce niveau, mais plis multiples de que vous m'avez souhaité vous viendra parce que tout ce que j'ai fait était à l'air mon opinin sur un thème particulier.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2007
@LC

My spouce really has nothing to do with this you know wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2007
OYINBO !
kai.

all this grammar because of BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2007
skirmish:

Richard's wife is more than happy with the $100,000.00. She put up such a display yesterday and I felt sorry for Titiana.

Na wa o o .

Richards wife yesterday?? cant remember seeing her, that was Richards sis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2007
@Dalby
What i actually meant to say was "If your wife meets someone and falls in love to your knowledge, hope you will appreciate that she is only human and subject to feelings beyond her control."

It was said in reply to this sentence from you "Richard being married does not make him a super human devoid of human feelings.". But i now realize that it was completely inappropriate, and i apologize most profoundly indeed. Please forgive me. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2007
Yea that was his sister Linda – d b* that has been running her mouth on the BBA forum, married to a man old enough to be her grand pa, I guess In their family they can do anything for money
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2007
Dalby:

Il est vraiment malheureux que vous avez dû dégénérer à ce niveau, mais plis multiples de que vous m'avez souhaité vous viendra parce que tout ce que j'ai fait était à l'air mon opinin sur un thème particulier.
grin grin grin

Same to you grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by angel101(f): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2007
uchetobi:

Yea that was his sister Linda – d b* that has been running her mouth on the BBA forum, married to a man old enough to be her grand pa, I guess In their family they can do anything for money

Lol u bet!
I didnt watch BBA but i am soooooooooooooo disappointed that the nuisance won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2007
@ spora

When I read your post, I really do wonder how you get your kicks.
No showdown with you from me sorry to disappoint you, like LC said a french dictionary would help before posting
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jgirl3: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2007
I just went to the forum now and those people are pissing me off. Shouting about how it's good for us cos of our arrogance and crap like that. I don tire ooooo. BB did us strong thing. Ofu could have won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by doncnn(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2007
mennnn im not surprise richard won even though greater percentage of africa voted against him, yea because a company like DSTV would want someone like him in the entertainment and adverts perhaps perhaps because he is cute and handsome, BUT THEY FORGET THE FACT THE SHOW WAS JUST ABOUT THE AFRICAN CULTURE, TO ME, DSTV HAS LOST OUT, i give some days, many elites and groups will surely condemn the result[ or rather frown at it],
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2007
@ dalby
u were 1oo% ryt i shud have neva judged richard, the only reason i didn't want richard to win was that i felt he was just using my babygal tatiana and that wen he comes outside he was going to say its just a game.but i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong abt him. he actually still admitted dat he was in love with tati.woooooooooooooow, and wen he introduced tati to linda and his brother i actually cried.wow he is quite the guy.i hope tati and him end up a couple.

9ja dnt sweat ofu is a wonderful lady and has a bright future.
9ja ur plan backfired becoz  richiana fans decided not to split the votes but instead divert it all to richard.  
richiana richiana richiana 4 lyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(did you hear how the public went crazeeeeeeeeeeeee wen tati and richards love story thing was shown and the way the public screamed wen t sed that if their partners don't take tem back den they will be together(i hope so)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2007
Dalby:

@ spora
When I read your post, I really do wonder how you get your kicks.
No showdown with you from me sorry to disappoint you, like LC said a french dictionary would help before posting

@ Dalby
Boyfriend, no harm meant! I was just making joke out of it. Of course, I know you mean something like:

"It is really unfortunate that you had to degenerate to this level, but multiple pleats of that you wished me you will get because all that I did was at the air of my opinion on a particular topic"

One last word from me:
Je conseillerai que nous ne transformons pas ceci en combat. Après tout le Richard a rassemblé ses $100.000. Svp juste ayons une évaluation objective de l'issue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by flintstone: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2007
Crying ova spilt milk!

wen we had d chance to kick richard out we were busy dealing wt the " untouchables" while the REAL untouchable richard was cruising under our radar.

Rich buoy enjoy ur dough joo.

, here come the attack[size=8pt

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (85) (Reply)

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.