Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (71274 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by nguage(m): 1:55am On Apr 25, 2007
He dry humped the living hell out of her. That was , well should I say intresting. She did cos she liked it. She looked like she did
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2007
Of course she looked like she liked it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by star01(m): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2007
all of una wey dey blame either AKON or the GIRL, am pretty sure if u were in that girl shoes u would ve done worst than that, maybe suck his dick sef who knows, better leave the girl; alone @ least she danced with a STAR,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Ifeniyi22(m): 4:29am On Apr 25, 2007
I guess the akon fool thought he was making a video for 'smack that' grin
seriously now, akon's behavior was awful, little wonder why he 'felt' the need to leave the stage as fast as his legs could carry him after the show of shame.not excusing the little tramp though as she got what she wanted if not what she deserved because she definitely wasn't putting up any resistance.
bottomline----akon is an adult who should know better (the last 45 secs was terrible),he should be a lot more careful in future before he ends singing a remix of 'locked up' wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Sisimama(f): 4:32am On Apr 25, 2007
star01:

all of una wey dey blame either AKON or the GIRL, am pretty sure if u were in that girl shoes u would ve done worst than that, maybe suck his privates sef who knows, better leave the girl; alone @ least she danced with a STAR,
U are one dumb ass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@the topic
AKON ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by star01(m): 4:55am On Apr 25, 2007
Sisimama:

U are one dumb ass fucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@the topic
AKON ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSS kiss kiss kiss
thank you,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2007
it's not like he was supposed to ask each and every one of them their age undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trendy(f): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2007
True, besides what is a pastors daughter doing in such a place
not that i am in support of akon
but let's not put all the blame on him
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2007
exactly^^

listen to d 'documentary' on the previous page.
the guy was saying how the girl said she sneaked out d house, telling her parents she was goin for ice creama nd she wore a jacket to hide her top
and the guy was saying trinidad is so hot, no one wears a jacket!! grin

she no sabi lie angry
she asked for it!!
akon went there for a purpose and the clubbers knew about it, including her!!
abeg jare!! leave the guy alone kiss
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trendy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
True, absolutely the girl knew where she was going to is not fit for a pastors daughter
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by femar99(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2007
we must be honest with ourself here, akon's action is uncalled for. Whether the girl in question volunteered or not is the issue here but the truth is that akon really messed up. we shouldn't be bias about this issue. i'm a big fan of akon too but i'm really disappointed in him. he better be warned if he continues like that, he'll likely find himself in jail where he got out from!!!.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by moondust(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2007
akon should be "LOCKED UP" again
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Seun(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
He did what he had to do to entertain the randy audience.
If she was over 18, it would have been perfectly acceptable.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisimose(f): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
moondust:

akon should be "LOCKED UP" again

lmao so badddddddddd grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by zigbo(f): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
Seun:

He did what he had to do to entertain the randy audience.
If she was over 18, it would have been perfectly acceptable.

i dont think it would have been acceptable, the routine was insane i mean that in a bad way
everybody knows that no minors were legally allowed into the club so if the girl sneaked her way in there then neither,akon nor the club owner is to blame,i mean how were they supposed to know.
the whole fuss i think was the last 45 secs,thats wat got everybody talkin. if the dance ended in jst the wining,deena wont be this popular nd it wouldnt ve been a case.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 3:21am On Apr 26, 2007
Whatever Deena did happens here all the time in clubs. It's the way Trinis and Jamaicans dance. But it could never be as bad as passa passa, dutty wining or hot wuk. Every Dancehall song that has a dance to it is mastered by trinis and j'cans. You all really don't know how bad it is. What she did was PG. Akon has no class and knows nothing about dancing. I still blame him undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngAVi7ck6og&mode=related&search= Hot Wuk dance
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 3:30am On Apr 26, 2007
trendy:

True, besides what is a pastors daughter doing in such a place
not that i am in support of akon
but let's not put all the blame on him

just because she is a pastor's daughter dosent mean she should not go out and dance, omg, she can go there and even preach. no biggy, where in d bible does it say that pastor's daughter should not go 2 night club, abeg stop justfying akon's stupid behaviour oo
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 3:38am On Apr 26, 2007
love hot wuk! tongue cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DewDrop(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2007
But what u expect w. d queens of d dancehall!?stacy kieva madd michelle wheres iyla?
Hotta & vegas?!
Hot Wuk- dang that's kinda tame
i remember that passa passa when Iyla hop-split into dutty wine

Just lean wit it, rock with it, boom wuk with it grin
any day any time lipsrsealed
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DewDrop(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2007
See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pmZ0GFUs4
shocked shocked shocked
That just the way it goes down.
She probably expected worse

*Exact Monday not as madd as Weddy Weddy Wednesdays

LMAO
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DewDrop(f): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
In the video- at about 50 seconds in, a little boy comes out and "MOLESTS" her
(she' doin the hot wuk on her back)?

Now will we bash him and call him all sorts of name?
Better yet- we should start a poll- who is to blame?
Her or the little boy who "Molested" her

Or did she molest him?

hmmmm

and then about 4 minutes into it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by RuuDie(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
people pls, lets be objective here; akon didn't invite d gal 2 d show, neither did he force her 2 get on d stage 4 d wine-in contest & 2 to top it all up, he didn't initiate d whole "lie down" thing.

Akon is an artiste, an entertainer - his primary aim is 2 please d crowd, give 'em value 4 their cheddars whateva it'd take!

Deena says to akon "lie down", he does, she hops on him & starts gyrating, d crowd don't boo or show any form of disapproval; what d'u think would go thru akon's mind @ dat point? bet he was sayin 2 himself "hmmm, they like this, lets do it again reverse count." -
where were all d child molester chants & criticisms when she climbed akon? what's up with that?

as 4 those of u who say akon shoulda known that he was in a foreign land; when people go to foreign lands do they get a long list of d do's & don'ts  of d land @ d immigration desk?

pls there are lots of people 2 put d blame on i.e d gal, her folks, d organizers etc. - not poor ol' Akon who's just doin his job!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by zigbo(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
trini_girl:

Whatever Deena did happens here all the time in clubs. It's the way Trinis and Jamaicans dance. But it could never be as bad as passa passa, dutty wining or hot wuk. Every Dancehall song that has a dance to it is mastered by trinis and j'cans. You all really don't know how bad it is. What she did was PG. Akon has no class and knows nothing about dancing. I still blame him undecided

yeah! thats true.u got my votes here.i blame akon
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2007
ruudie, exactly.
i blame the 'little girl.
if u were akon, would u have realised she was 'underaged' undecided
that's the way they dance, and that's why he went there in the first place,
poor guy!!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluenubian(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2007
DewDrop:

See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pmZ0GFUs4
shocked shocked shocked
That just the way it goes down.
She probably expected worse

*Exact Monday not as madd as Weddy Weddy Wednesdays

LMAO

OMG that video shocked shocked shocked, was all that necessary?, that was horrible sad
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by nguage(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2007
That is the essence of this whole bump and grind sh*t. It is supposed to be that way. Akon did it because he thought that was the sh*t that happens in the carribeans
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
what happened was supposed happen, akon or not
when in places like that where that sort of dance is the aim, then, i don't c why akon should be treated differently.
BTW, he didn't 'molest' her undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by nguage(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
Akon was treated differently cos he is a celebrity. They want to act like the girl did not love it. She kind of made him do it
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2007
ye. poor akon.
maybe someone asked her to make a big deal out of it,
cos as she can see for herself, he's not to blame
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yeah to get some money.Poor him really grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
her dad's a preacher man, he should be loaded  tongue

wot does she need money for? ice cream
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2007
U neva can tell oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.