Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (71275 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by deejay1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2007
MP007:

first of all , pastor kids are freakiest kids people, don't ask me why,
yea man i like i get what you mean seriously they are ,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Tornadoz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
Mighty oaks from little "Akons" grow
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
Okay people she's not even 15, she's 14 years old.

neelsel said
@trini
i can't help but laugh at the whole palavar lmao roflmao, that girl sef na wah .

i can t help but wonder though if this is being blown up buy the people of Trinidad, because Akon is African-born .
i have been told that many musicians over there when they hold concerts do worse on stage with girls as young as this girl, so why them no dey shout? ( isay this because i know of the sometimes subtle dislike or should i say suspicion between our two cultures i.e African and Carribean)

I am not saying Akon is right as far as i am concerned he is a real dummy for what he did, real goat. Acting like an untrained animal.

Answer me truthfully, Trini is this really a case of indecent act o a girl by an Artiste, or is it being magnified because of where he comes from? I ask you because you from trinidad, don't think i am being rude oh! i am just asking for your honest opinion. Lets discuss

------------------------------------------------------
Hey neel, sorry for the delayed response.  

I disagree completely with us making a fuss because Akon was born in Africa, we couldn't give a hoot.  Trinis just like to fete and enjoy themselves and get their money's worth.

I can't speak for every concert, but this type of behaviour ON STAGE by a foreign performer is UNPRECEDENTED IN THIS COUNTRY.  That's just a pure lie.

Never on stage. Back stage, off stage, at the after party, wherever, anything could have happened.  But a professional artiste knows the limits and doesn't carry on like that for the world to see.

Trinidad has too many races and cultures to just dislike Akon based on the fact that he's from Africa.  In fact we see him as African American. I personally see him as a fraud!

And i don't know about this subtle dislike for Africans at all.  But I do know that when you mention a Nigerian here the immediate reaction is a raised eyebrow  followed by "a Nigerian!! lawd have mercy, them people aint easy, watch yuhself"

I personally know a few Nigerians, 2 guys from Cameroon and a few from Guinea who live here, and personally, well, let's just say there are distinct differences in cultures and belief systems and behaviour  wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by nguage(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
Questions --- Well if she was not old enough, why did she come up to dance? She acted like she liked it?------ Akon did not know she was 14, she doeant look like 14, does she?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
n-guage:

Questions --- Well if she was not old enough, why did she come up to dance? She acted like she liked it?------ Akon did not know she was 14, she doeant look like 14, does she?

She said she has a passion for dancing, but she didn't expect what happened with Akon. She claims that everything was happening so fast and her head was banging on the floor, she was confused. At 14 she kinda slipped thru the cracks, Im sure he bouncer and those responsible were fired.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2007
I wont take that for an answer.She loved what was happening and she enjoyed it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by cuteass1(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
I'm so disappointed over the girl's father aka "pastor"'s reaction and point of view

sorry to say this, but infact i'm totally ashamed of his stand on the issue, he's not worthy to be a pastor and if he actually governs his church as a whole in that manner, then that church should be closed down because he would end up leading his people astray

if he couldn't call his daughter-of-a-girl and lash her out for her degrading act and dressing, then i wonder angry
if people now want to rest the case on her being a pastor's daughter (someything i find irrelevant), then she should have been a role-model to christianity instead of portraying everything that would be considered the opposite, a disgrace to christiandom. (the father too)

how could a 14 years old girl be dressed that way? has anyone taken the time to see that she's 5mins to naked? what is a 14 years old girl doing in a consert dressed like a h*re? (anyway i actually don't believe she's 14 , she looks 18 or older)

Akon should not in any manner be blamed for his action, the girl called for it. Her dressing was crying out for a treat and even more angry

an igbo adage says:he who gathers fire-woods filled with ants, is inviting the lizards for a feast
wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
I feel so too.It depends on upbringing too.What if her father didnt see her?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by cuteass1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
9ja4eva:

I feel so too.It depends on upbringing too.What if her father didnt see her?

when he finally saw it, what did he do about it?
why in the whole wide world would he start defending the daughter, who actually is the head that led to the sowing of the cap and start blaming a man who was doing nothing other than enjoying him self (which was actually why he was there in the first place) with the daughter who was advertising her body free of charge angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
cute-ass:

when he finally saw it, what did he do about it?
why in the whole wide world would he start defending the daughter, who actually is the head that led to the sowing of the cap and start blaming a man who was doing nothing than enjoying him self (which was actually he was there) with his daughter who was advertising her body free of charge angry

I am sitting here tearing my hair out! shocked I can't understand you people

A 14 year old girl gets sexually manhandled by a grown person and its her fault? shocked No wonder black women,statiscally,constitute one of the world's biggest victims of sexual abuse
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2007
I'm not saying it's her fault but she was either she was enjoying it or she clung on for her life. He really handled her.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

I'm not saying it's her fault but she was either she was enjoying it or she clung on for her life. He really handled her.

Should it really matter that a 14 year old willingly enjoyed a "sexual encounter" with an adult?

Why then do we have laws that say no matter how the minor behaved,any adult who has sexual contact with such minor could face the wrath of the law?Since when did a minor's culpability have anything to do with it?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by cuteass1(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

ROFLMAO!! . . why not pull out yout teeth too lol grin

4 Play:

A 14 year old girl gets sexually manhandled by a grown person and its her fault? shocked No wonder black women,statiscally,constitute one of the world's biggest victims of sexual abuse

dear, you are missing the point here big time.

you said she was 14 right??

what the hell was a 14yr old doing in a consert which she herself confessed was a "21 years old" boundary consert??

Akon knew of the boundary, how on earth could he have smelt his fingers to know she was 14??

the girl's dressing which is my main dissappointment says nothing to suggest she was anything younger than 21.

and 4play please in your own dictionary english, kindly explain to me what "molestation" is, did he touch her inappropiately? the only thing i saw was him dancing with her, each of her legs to either side. Is that "molestation" in your own words??

if you want to blame it on blacks?? that is why the blacks will always lag behind in matters of civilization. I can proudly state the fact that if the consert was to be held here in Norway, or a ny civilized white country, in no way would anybody who is below the boundary age, slip into a consert like that.

That is why "blacks will always remain blacks" they bluntly go against the law angry

men please wake up from your sleep and call a spade a spade!!

4 Play:

Should it really matter that a 14 year old willingly enjoyed a "sexual encounter" with an adult?

Why then do we have laws that say no matter how the minor behaved,any adult who has sexual contact with such minor could face the wrath of the law?Since when did a minor's culpability have anything to do with it?

WHEN SHE CAME TO THE STAGE, DID SHE IN ANY FORM OR WAY, TELL HIM OR THE PUBLIC THAT SHE WAS A MINOR, SHE WENT TO EAT THE ADULT'S FOOD, AND GOT AN ADULT'S MEAT, CHIKENA!!!!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
That's the problem with it. In Trinidad, they have to find a law against it. If it was here, Akon would have been sued. Besides, most of these guys get high b4 going on stage.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2007
cute-ass:

dear, you are missing the point here big time.

you said she was 14 right??

what the hell was a 14yr old doing in a consert which she herself confessed was a "21 years old" boundary consert??

Akon knew of the boundary, how on earth could he have smelt his fingers to know she was 14??

the girl's dressing which is my main dissappointment says nothing to suggest she was anything younger than 21.

and 4play please in your own dictionary english, kindly explain to me what "molestation" is, did he touch her inappropiately? the only thing i saw was him dancing with her, each of her legs to either side. Is that "molestation" in your own words??

if you want to blame it on blacks?? that is why the blacks will always lag behind in matters of civilization. I can proudly state the fact that if the consert was to be held here in Norway, or a ny civilized white country, in no way would anybody who is below the boundary age, slip into a consert like that.

That is why "blacks will always remain blacks" they bluntly go against the law angry

men please wake up from your sleep and call a spade a spade!!

Nice post.I dnt tink Black People are to blame here.Like Cute said why was d gurl dere?Why was she on stage?I dnt tink dis is a big thing.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
cute-ass:

It doesn't matter and shouldn't matter whether you know the person's age.Ask them in Norway whether you can raise the defence-I didn't know the boy's age-if you were to be caught molesting a 14 year old boy.It is irrelevant whether you knew the age or not.

cute-ass:

Molestation is defined as subjecting a person to "improper sexual activity" .I dare say from the video,they were engaged in improper sexual activity
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
What do u expect them entertainers to do.Dts y dey have deir dancers.D whole issue doesnt sound too well to me and am nt interested in it.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2007
They were having sex with their clothes on definitely.
But he shouldn't molest anyone no matter what age. Again, the girl should have known what he was going to do and i'm sure she was prepared. They don't call you on stage to stare at you
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2007
Every one acuusing Akon should put their  selfs in the girls shoe. If u were the one would u blame Akon for molesting u??
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ D truth, why would i even go there in the first place? The girl was just too happy.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by cuteass1(f): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

It doesn't matter and shouldn't matter whether you know the person's age.Ask them in Norway whether you can raise the defence-I didn't know the boy's age-if you were to be caught molesting a 14 year old boy.It is irrelevant whether you knew the age or not.

this is not a case of seeing the person on the street, he saw her in a gathering where all were supposed to be matured, in this case over 21

hence he treated her as such, a matured one of course.

Believe me, here in Norway, if you did anything with a minor in a night-club that was tagged 21yrs lets say, first of all the minor will be questioned
Btw, here in Norway, the minor wouldn't have been there in the first place because they take their security jobs and laws very seriously

People "molest" artists too, jumping on them and stuff, have you ever sat back and asked, if the artist asked for the treatment?

she went up on a dancer's stage, so she should have been ready to dance to any tune of the music. (like i said earlier, what they did is a part of salsa on "so you think you can dance"wink wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by U1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
The girl self na ash.Wetin she go do for that kain place.Haba!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
@j-girl
habi, what can i say?
ask and u shall be given, seek and u shall find. (in the bible)

dance with and u shall be danced with . D Truth 1:2
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
D truth, that wasn't dancing - that was sex with clothes on. He did it in every position and every way on that stage.
U1, that's what i asked o! Why would they allow 14 year olds to go and see Akon with his 'I wanna f**k you song' and his 'Smack that'.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ cute-ass
how u dey today.
Well i agree with u on that.
infact the girl should be jailed. lipsrsealed grin

@u1
she wants to catch her grove.

@j girl
is that a new type of sex clasification or what.
anyway i have not seen the clip ooo, but i would like to confirm, did Akon remove his kini and put it in her kina (while their cloths were still on) if there was no kini and kina transfer that is not sex (in ur meaning)
can someone pls tell me, is the girl complaining after that type of enjoyment grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2007
Ah ahn, i said with clothes on. He was doing everything right with them on.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
@j girl.
otio, it can be what u are sayin, u mean there is kini and kina transfer??
did they show it or u just assumed?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by cuteass1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2007
D Truth:

@ cute-ass
how u dey today.
Well i agree with u on that.
infact the girl should be jailed. lipsrsealed grin

lol . . no not jail though, but Akon should not be blamed!

What i find absurd is that the girl in question has apologised for her actions and decisions, so what the hell is it that her father "our so called pastor" and others are defending.

I see no case for defendance when the "victim"yea right has pleeded guilty wink

read this: and please take note of her dressing wink

Well it's out. The official media damage control interview with the girl and her loving daddy showing how much he loves her in spite of her "mistake" and she apologetically saying "I should have listened to my dad"

Below is a link to the story in the newspaper.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161132916 - Deena apologizes

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161131763 - Church members/pastor blames Akon

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161131759 - Deena's pic with Akon on stage, pre dry hump.
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article?id=161129187
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2007
You see what I said about us as black people.Trini-Girl will probably want my head for disrespecting her people grin An excerpt from the story-

She said after the competition she felt really bad but everyone was congratulating her.

"When I went off the stage, everyone came telling me thanks for representing. You did well. That was so good. So I felt a little ease afterwards like, okay, it wasn't that bad after all," Alleyne added.

So after simulating sex acts with a minor,everyone was congratulating the minor and thanking her for "representing" shocked If an artiste was to simulate sex acts with a minor in London,will white Londoners be telling the minor-"thanks for representing" ?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
If Akon had been white, the likes of Al Sharpton would have been calling for a mass boycott by now!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2007
abi o! Akon really needs to check himself. I'm not sure his 'Senegalese' people would be happy with that performance
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2007
davidylan:

If Akon had been white, the likes of Al Sharpton would have been calling for a mass boycott by now!

Abi o.I wonder what would have happened if a white artiste did that to a black girl in the US.Revs Jackson and Sharpton will be marching down the streets and invoking memories of slavery

j-girl:

abi o! Akon really needs to check himself. I'm not sure his 'Senegalese' people would be happy with that performance

Isn't he a muslim ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69