Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (71273 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
naija_diva:

i don't think that she's trying to make africans look bad, the media can do that and has. and besides, senegal is not that popular to have its own website and if they did, there'll be like 2 members. nairaland is a great place to post these kind of subjects because u are bound to get many view points.

thank you my future fellow trini sista!  

i dare say that i am of african ethnicity if not of african nationality, and therefore would never try to make africans look bad.  Akon is doing a swell job of that all on has own in any case.

as we say in trini, doh budda wid she, mout make to talk grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
chiogo:

OH my goodness! I think they are both stupid for doin' that. Akon, is especially stupid. How can he do that even if the girl is an adult? Is he on crack or something? I agree the girl shouldn't have been there but i noticed she looked innocent while akon was liftin' her about. she obviously didn't approve but didn't do anythin' 'cause some people were even haili' what akon was doin'. At this point, i've lost every respect i used to have for akon. He's a total A-hole.What d f**k? F**k his ass for doin' that.
The girl doesn't look innocent ohhhhhhhh, she was loving what Akon was doing to her. innocent my feet angry angry angry angry

And will always love and respect AKON no matter what, am is # one fan kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by lauryn(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
Enough already!! Did she at least win the grand prize? undecided undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
naija_diva,

I didnt say that because of this thread but because of other threads she has made in the past about how Nigerians are supposedly ruining Trinidad despite the fact there are hundred of our doctors there helping them out.

awon alaimore

sorry to get off subject but how are nigerians ruining trinidad. no one should blame another nation/culture when it comes to something like that,  just like people are saying that spanish people are ruining america. yeah right, it was already ruin to begin with. just thought i get that out.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

naija_diva,

I didnt say that because of this thread but because of other threads she has made in the past about how Nigerians are supposedly ruining Trinidad despite the fact there are hundred of our doctors there helping them out.

awon alaimore

For any country to blame another for insinuating any of problems in his/her country is preposterous.
WE ALL( every country/island/village ) in all the crevacies of this world depend on brain power from each other.

I wonder where my tiny islands would have been, if it were not for the expertise of the many Cuban doctors that have now flooded our shores.

Sometimes we get too engulf in our idiosyncrasies and miss the bigger picture.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
DewDrop:

[center]Whatever!!
I saw the clip
and seriously, Elephant man does worse!!
I've been to enough concerts that I was half expecting something horrendous
then i see
THAT!
B-E-Z ya'll
it was a show!
If its her age that bothers people,
@ 14- she shouldn't have volunteered to go on stage when he asked for volunteers!
Puhleeze- she knew she would have to do something for that trip to Africa!
[/center]

Abi oh the last concert i went to in school, his girl was giving the star a lap dance, so who are to to blame the star or the girl.
The girl deserves what was coming her way
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
Anyway lol 4Play, in this incident, both are at fault

as for the whole r kelly thing, that was just gross and I would never defend him.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2007
lauryn:

Which Prize? Do u mean the free trip to Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2007
@TOH!

lol!! woman please.  not today.  u either luv me or  u hate me, choose one quick and leave me alone abeg.

i never said nigerians were contributing to the destruction of trinidad.  i merely stated the facts of a case of a nigerian doctor sexually assaulting two trinidadian women.  

try yuh best and leave me alone pls. stick to the topic at hand b4 i go all colloquial up in here.  cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
lauryn:

what grand prize?? it was all a hoax just to get girls on stage. He does it everywhere.

unless they hooked up after the concert, then well, who knows
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

Which Prize? Do u mean the free trip to Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

did she win? cos after all that wining she needs  it!   grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

did she win? because after all that wining she needs it! grin

There's nothing more humiliating than wining fo nuthin, trust me, my brothers used to have me wining promising me Fanta and shirley biscuit, only to disappoint me in the end cry cry cry

I hoped atleast they bought her a Shandy Carib for wuking up such a sweat, grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini, no one is "hating" on you. But have you quickly forgotten the Ammensah thread where you said "Nigerians are known for causing trouble in Trinidad" to which everyone started getting on your back? In case you do, I can give you the link and refresh your memory.

I personally just think it's weird. it's like some of you claim african unity but the way you/some of you speak/write sometimes just show that you consider yourselves to be "not of us" so who knows anymore.

It's like what exactly did the girl expect being in an environment like that or did she miss her way to her dad's chapel
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

did she win? because after all that wining she needs  it!   grin
Good question, i don't think so grin grin

What i know is there wasn't no prize from the beginning cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
lol which one is shirley biscuit, neel
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

There's nothing more humiliating than wining fo nuthin, trust me, my brothers used to have me wining promising me Fanta and shirley biscuit, only to disappoint me in the end cry cry cry

shirley biscuit. lol

I doubt, most she mighta get is a Smirnoff Ice and some Angostura LLB.  poor girl.  I feel sorry for her. really. she got in over her head.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

Fanta and biscuit can't u see your mouth, greedy girl cheesy cheesy cheesy

So u did all  doe winning for nothing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2007

Neelsel come and wine for me and i'll give you a box of oreos cheesy cheesy

@ trini i'm feeling your Trini bwoy Machel right now grin grin

@ ika Machel sang 'all that she wanted was one wine from me' - proof that men do wine cheesy

sisimose:

This will teach him hopefully, they get abit of money get a few groupies and start looking at women like meat he is really dumb.

can't you remember the lyrics from 'wine for me' with r kelly (another kid raper)

'you got so much meat hanging I feel like a butcha, want to chop you up and cut ya' obviously he thinks of women as meat sad
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
@All
I am going to do something I have NEVER done in my "herstory" on NL, PEACE!!!! Let's all state our opinons and views and disaggree to aggree, but keep it civil, aight,

@TOH
Shirley biscuit is a sweet island delicacy, I am not too sure but I believe it made in Jamaica by Nisbisco,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
debosky:

'you got so much meat hanging I feel like a butcha, want to chop you up and cut ya' obviously he thinks of women as meat sad

That's disgusting.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Debo
You sure yo could handle meh?

I does wine real hard yo no,

Anyway Machel is my boy, we performed together years ago when I was a teenager at Victoria Park, along with Natasha wilson, Sparrow, Singing Sandra and the one and only Crazy,

@Trini, I love me some Shandy Carib
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
We dey discuss important issue here,one guy dey here dey womanise  grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

trini, no one is "hating" on you. But have you quickly forgotten the Ammensah thread where you said "Nigerians are known for causing trouble in Trinidad" to which everyone started getting on your back? In case you do, I can give you the link and refresh your memory.

I personally just think it's weird. it's like some of you claim african unity but the way you/some of you speak/write sometimes just show that you consider yourselves to be "not of us" so who knows anymore.

It's like what exactly did the girl expect being in an environment like that or did she miss her way to her dad's chapel

my dear, wrong thread for this discussion, but u know as well as i do that nigerians, for whatever reason, have become notorious for "causing trouble" in many parts of the world, moreso than people of other nationalities.  the truth just seems a bit unacceptable when it comes from a foreigner that's all.

you may send th link if you wish, and perhaps continue your little tantrum over there.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ ika Machel sang 'all that she wanted was one wine from me' - proof that men do wine  

of course men wine, have you seen african men makossa dance. that itself make me believe that they wine better then females. lol
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ neelsel
what island r u from?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
4play u better shut up there,you never answered the question can you do the styles that Akon can? Mr 'all promise no delivery' grin grin grin

sad, sad thing, though I can't watch the video, these yeye lab doesn't allow one to watch you tube videos sad
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
@neelsel

r u trini? haven't heard about shirley biscuit since i was a child.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
I dey do my own with grown women not 15 year old girls  grin Akon does not have the stamina,the creativity that I bring to the bedroom
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2007
I dey do my own with grown women not 15 year old girls Akon does not have the stamina,the creativity that I bring to the bedroom

which grown women, what 17 year olds, wow, lol
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Trini girl, No am not Trini (have a brother who is though)

I am a few islands up from you, But I know Trinidad like how ah know how to spell me name grin grin

Mom used to live and work there years ago, with the Ministry of Agriculture,

@blue sky I hoped I answered your question, wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

I dey do my own with grown women not 15 year old girls  grin Akon does not have the stamina,the creativity that I bring to the bedroom

ROFLMAO !  Hercules   Hercules ! Hercules!  cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2007
@neelsel, r u from st. vincent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)