Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,258 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (71276 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2007
Yeah was going to ask too.Thanks for asking.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Topic

I dnt think anyone of them is to blame.I think dey both enjoyed it though.What was d pastors daughter doing on stage?LOL

forget being on stage, what was pastor's daughter doing at the club anyways. shouldn't she be in church or something.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Naija the pastor's daughter was looking for lost souls, so where is the most appropriate place to conduct business?
You guessed right grin grin grin

I hoped she wasn't  "testi-lying "and "prophe- pimping" while wining ,

Lard ah go die o grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
u r 2 funny.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2007
even if she wasnt 14 that was so crude. artists arent supposed to simulate sex on stage under any circumstances. angry women shouldnt be treated like that. especially as the lady isnt even one of his dancers.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

even if she wasnt 14 that was so crude. artists arent supposed to simulate sex on stage under any circumstances. angry women shouldnt be treated like that. especially as the lady isnt even one of his dancers.
Did anyone ask her to go on that stag? No

Did someone force her to dance for Akon angry angry

She deserved what came her way
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:17am On Apr 20, 2007
@ omo eko
my dear. that arguement doesnt work for minors. even if she gave consent she's a child. she's not supposed to understand the gravity of what she's doing.
same goes for statutory rape.

besides im sure she got on stage to dance not to be tackled to the floor and humped on. i hear akon does that all the time and people have been complaining.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 12:27am On Apr 20, 2007
@ omo eko
my dear. that arguement doesnt work for minors. even if she gave consent she's a child. she's not supposed to understand the gravity of what she's doing.
same goes for statutory rape.

Come on people how the hell was he suppose to know she under age, nor does she looks young either.

She shouldn't have dress like that moreover, becos she looks like mature lady.

besides im sure she got on stage to dance not to be tackled to the floor and humped on. i hear akon does that all the time and people have been complaining

The clip they showing doesn't really explain what really happened.
As the thri girl said at the first page that the girl started the humping and told him to lay down, but the people are only showing us Akon video clip not the girl

AKON IS INNOCENT.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 12:27am On Apr 20, 2007
common at 15 she must know what shes doing. she's no baby.
U need to hear what these girls get up 2 now.
I was on the bus, and this girl was saying how she's on the pill so hasnt seen her period. I turned around to see who was talking, and she was still wearing her skool uniform. She looked like she was 13. shocked

Neways how old be dis girl, 14/15? shes even lying bout her age now angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2007
blue-sky:

common at 15 she must know what shes doing. she's no baby.
U need to hear what these girls get up 2 now.
I was on the bus, and this girl was saying how she's on the pill so hasnt seen her period. I turned around to see who was talking, and she was still wearing her school uniform. She looked like she was 13. shocked

Neways how old be this girl, 14/15? shes even lying bout her age now angry
About those 3rd grader that were caught having sex in class 3wek ago.

Like i said the girl is at fault, she know what she was getting into when she went up to that stage to dance
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:33am On Apr 20, 2007
I should join the pill madness so me too wont have to stand Aunt Flo anymore.

anyway back to topic. tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:35am On Apr 20, 2007
@ omo eko
akon humps women on stage all the time. he pulls you up from the crowd unto the stage Of course you'll think its to dance)next thing you know he's dry humping you and smacking your butt!

i hear he's done it before so many times.

ive copied and pasted something one of his boys said so read and understand.

Benny D: When we perform, we do this segment called “Smack That.” We’d pull a girl on stage and then we’d dance with her and smack her and hump her and what not.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

@ omo eko
akon humps women on stage all the time. he pulls you up from the crowd unto the stage Of course you'll think its to dance)next thing you know he's dry humping you and smacking your butt!

i hear he's done it before so many times.

Benny D: When we perform, we do this segment called “Smack That.” We’d pull a girl on stage and then we’d dance with her and smack her and hump her and what not.

I know this was directed to Omo Eko
but your quote proves that it was the girls fault.
If he does this all the time, then why is this one any different. Its not like he done it becoz he wanted to ravish the girl then and there.

Neways, i dont even like Akon. For some1 to be openly into polygomy, thats just exploitation on women angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

@ omo eko
akon humps women on stage all the time. he pulls you up from the crowd unto the stage Of course you'll think its to dance)next thing you know he's dry humping you and smacking your butt![/b]i hear he's done it before so many times.

[b]Benny D: When we perform, we do this segment called “Smack That.” We’d pull a girl on stage and then we’d dance with her and smack her and hump her and what not.

Have seen in perform before but the problems are the females, the are the ones forcing themselves on him.
The last time i watched him performed, the white girl jumped on him, touching in shit, Akon is sexy that why she wanted a little hump from him, the girl is the one to be blamed
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:43am On Apr 20, 2007
if a woman knows that theres humping involved and wants to do it fine. but he shouldnt just pull people out of the crowd onto the stage and start humping on them and even doing the doggy style. its crude and he could get in trouble. the NGO's and women's affairs are already calling for his head on a platter for the trinindad girl. maybe he should just stick to doing it in america. i guess the women here are generally more forgiving.(no pun intended!)
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

if a woman knows that theres humping involved and wants to do it fine. but he s[b]houldnt just pull people out of the crowd onto the stage and start humping on them[/b] and even doing the doggy style. its crude and he could get in trouble. the NGO's and women's affairs are already calling for his head on a platter for the trinindad girl. maybe he should just stick to doing it in america. i guess the women here are generally more forgiving.(no pun intended!)

thats the whole point. he doesnt pull ppl out and start humping them
The girls willingly go up there, to a point where they trying to compete with the next person who wants to go up there as well.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:50am On Apr 20, 2007
blue-sky:

thats the whole point. he doesnt pull people out and start humping them
The girls willingly go up there, to a point where they trying to compete with the next person who wants to go up there as well.

did you read anything i wrote at all?
he pulls people from the crowds and humps on them. they think its just to dance till he starts his humping madness. of course everyone says you asked for it. but there's a difference between wanting to go on stage to dance and getting there and being assaulted. he does it all the time.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2007
@spoilt

Have u been to any type of concerts and see the way this girl act like they have never see no guy before.

No Artists ever people from the crowds and humps on them, it just no possible.

They ask people to come on the stage
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2007
omo eko i went to their site and copied and pasted a quote from one of his boys that performs with him. maybe you didnt see it. they pull people from the crowd sometimes . unfortunately they can pull someone who doesnt like being humped. grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by bluesky4(f): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

did you read anything i wrote at all?
he pulls people from the crowds and humps on them. they think its just to dance till he starts his humping madness. of course everyone says you asked for it. but there's a difference between wanting to go on stage to dance and getting there and being assaulted. he does it all the time.

yes, i read wat u wrote.
So ur telling me, akon goes from stage to crowd, and physically pulls a girl, from the thousands of fans, and takes her to the stage
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 1:06am On Apr 20, 2007
blue-sky:

yes, i read what u wrote.
So your telling me, akon goes from stage to crowd, and physically pulls a girl, from the thousands of fans, and takes her to the stage
abi oh, that doesn't even sound right at all grin grin grin

If he does that, he would have been in jail by now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

spoilt:

omo eko i went to their site and copied and pasted a quote from one of his boys that performs with him. maybe you didnt see it. they pull people from the crowd sometimes . unfortunately they can pull someone who doesnt like being humped. grin
Anyway the girl liked and enjoyed it, i didn't see no one complaing when she was dancing on him becos she started all this nonsence.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 1:11am On Apr 20, 2007
@ neelsel

what if i told u i was there and saw first hand?  grin

nah i wasn't, it's all over the local radio stations, and i have friends who went  undecided

im not an akon fan
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 1:21am On Apr 20, 2007
im here drinking panadol for akon's headache.  grin
let them carry his senegalese ass to prison. he has assaulted my sensibilities enough!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

let them carry his senegalese ass to prison. he has assaulted my sensibilities enough!

Mine too with his damn face.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2007
Akon is innocent and i will always LOVE him kiss kiss kiss, haters keep hating, he isn't going on way.

His here to stay and produce good song 4 us

AKONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 1:35am On Apr 20, 2007
well, as long as it is mutually accepted humping, carry go cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2007
debosky:

well, as long as it is mutually accepted humping, carry go cheesy
Humping and griding is good guys

People lighten up, it just a day cheesy cheesy cheesy

But that girl is a slut am sorry to say that, but why will she lay and the floor why my swexy AKon humps her angry angry angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 1:39am On Apr 20, 2007
@ omo eko
your akon? grin
anyway you can have him.all of him. all of his humping self.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2007
I can't understand a man like Akon humping someone on stage like that, after all the free booty he must have thrown at him - the girl must've either been really alluring or the dude is a sex addict.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 1:42am On Apr 20, 2007
spoilt:

@ omo eko
your akon? grin
anyway you can have him.all of him. all of his humping self.
Yeap Akon is my kiss kiss kiss, i support everything he does cheesy cheesy

AKONNNNNNNNNN, it doesn't matter what people say, i will always have your back

If he humps like that shocked shocked shocked in bed his gonna be a lion and i will be the tiger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by spoilt(f): 1:44am On Apr 20, 2007
people that do giri-giri like that usually cant deliver. undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2007
LMAO Akon the 48 second man grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.