Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,261 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (71277 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2007
Is he a muslim too?. I thought he was always claiming Senegal o! In the belly dancer video he clearly claimed Senegal
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
that video was so bad i cant even bring myself to watch it again.

1. What was the girl doing there in the first place? At 14 should she be dressed like that in a night club? Where was her father, mother and siblings?

2. Is it not a shame that in black nations all we are talking of is that the girl "represented" when in the US Akon would be facing the judge by now?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

Is he a muslim too?. I thought he was always claiming Senegal o! In the belly dancer video he clearly claimed Senegal

Most Senegalese are muslim so I was thinking he might be one 

I just checked.It seems he is a muslim
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ cute add,
thanks, just got to read the stori. nice looking young girl. sexy cloths on(can explain futher).

in fact with the power bestowed on me, there was no molestation. lipsrsealed

everyone should forget sentiment and read the girls speech, older friends bought the ticket for her. Akon can not know her age was less that the required age (technology has not gotten to that) grin.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2007
He claims Senegal heritage as well but i don't think he's muslim. If he is, he's a bad one.

Then why did she go? It's her fault mostly jare. Why would Akon hump any girl like that just because of the song.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

He claims Senegal heritage as well but i don't think he's muslim. If he is, he's a bad one.

Then why did she go? It's her fault mostly jare. Why would Akon hump any girl like that just because of the song.

The fault is completely the girl's, lets stop excusing her on account of age. When we were 14 we knew better than to go humping on stage.

By the way in the initial seconds it was just wining, after that it became blatant sex but with clothes on. I can bet my last farthing Akon must have had an orgasm after humping that long! No wonder he fled as soon as he finished using the "ho".
Hope Al Sharpton aint hearing.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by soulpatrol(f): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2007
that ugly-ass mofo! shocked i just watched the video. see how he disrespected the girl in front of an audience! na wa o!

that girl should be spanked when she gets home. she's very stupid for going up there in the first place. its girls like that eventually turn into groupies.

upon all his fame and money, Akon still no fine. hiss! i won't touch him with a 10-inch pole. ughhh.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2007
Thank you! @ soulpatrol

@davidylan, she was just having her fun. I blame Akon for having sex with clothes on with a girl he doesn't know
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 4Play(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2007
Una see as the guy run after the whole thing.He probably came in his jeans  grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

@davidylan, she was just having her fun. I blame Akon for having sex with clothes on with a girl he doesn't know

Just having fun? That girl must not claim to be a virgin again o! She had no choice, Akon virtually handled her the way u'd handle a sex doll!
Akon, like most men, has no qualms haviing sex without clothes with any girl he doesnt know. You dont need to know a girl to sleep with her. Its a man's thing!

soulpatrol:

upon all his fame and money, Akon still no fine. hiss! i won't touch him with a 10-inch pole. ughhh.

na so una dey talk.  grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2007
I really wish to see the video. Here's a site that seems to have it:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/4937/exclusive_pics_of_the_14_yr_old_from_the_akon_grind_incident.html
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
It's a man's thing to sleep with someone he doesn't know? In that case, i pity una.
He really handled her like a ragdoll, just flinging her around. When he initially started, the girl gan assumed position, lol. grin grin
I just put another video link up like 5 mins ago.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

It's a man's thing to sleep with someone he doesn't know? In that case, i pity una.

Dont pity us. A guy is controlled by basic instincts. He doesnt need to emotionally connect with a woman before sleeping with her. Na woman palava be all that. cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
@j girl
thanks still trying to open that site

people should forget religion in this and face fact.
he is an entertainer. what is he expected to do. entertain people lipsrsealed
what do anyone expect in a night club. prayingor what?
Akon did not go to her house oooooo

if it was in England, what would happen to the girl.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
davidylan:

Dont pity us. A guy is controlled by basic instincts. He doesnt need to emotionally connect with a woman before sleeping with her. Na woman palava be all that. cheesy

That basic instinct can give him STDs, HIV, and a mini-him cheesy cheesy cheesy So na the woman palava bi dat one too?

Welcome @ D Truth. He still did it no matter what and he should apologize.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by DTruth1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2007
na wa ooooo
i never still see this video. in fact i don vex, i dey go sleep.

@soulpatrol
monkey no fine, him mam like am oooo.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol - good night but seun's link too is has the vid.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

That basic instinct can give him STDs, HIV, and a mini-him cheesy cheesy cheesy So na the woman palava bi that one too?

Even basic instinct requires the application of common sense. cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
That common sense is not 100% effective either cheesy. Any guy that tells me that it's basic instinct to hump any girl he doesn't know well, will have to go for all kinds of tests before i even shake his hands grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

That common sense is not 100% effective either cheesy. Any guy that tells me that it's basic instinct to hump any girl he doesn't know well, will have to go for all kinds of tests before i even shake his hands grin

grin grin grin
Sometimes common sense includes the ability to control your basic instincts. That can be 100% effective.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin
Sometimes common sense includes the ability to control your basic instincts. That can be 100% effective.
In that case, all men especially you, the defender of basic instincts better control it and not follow Akon's footsteps smiley
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by soulpatrol(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
make i no lie, the Trinidadian girls i've come across, them sabi shake that tin like no man's business o. but that still din't give him the license to manhandle the girl sha. i'm sure she didn't bargain for all the dry humping. ugghhh!

Akon should be cautioned though. entertainment doesn't necessarily include performing sex acts on your fans. dirty looking guy. i'm still wondering though, would he have tried that back in yankee or does he think people on the other side of the plant don't have brains? ignorant ass mofo!

speaking of which, can somebody tell me why he had to sing a dirty version of "i wanna love you" sooooooo unnecessary. just goes to show how small his brain is.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

In that case, all men especially you, the defender of basic instincts better control it and not follow Akon's footsteps smiley

I prefer to hump and wine in private. wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
davidylan:

I prefer to hump and wine in private. wink
Yet you do it with women you hardly know, right? tongue

soulpatrol:

make i no lie, the Trinidadian girls i've come across, them sabi shake that tin like no man's business o. but that still din't give him the license to manhandle the girl sha. i'm sure she didn't bargain for all the dry humping. ugghhh!

Akon should be cautioned though. entertainment doesn't necessarily include performing sex acts on your fans. dirty looking guy. i'm still wondering though, would he have tried that back in yankee or does he think people on the other side of the plant don't have brains? ignorant ass mofo!

LMAO! that's what i said o! He needs to check himself. The girl sef should handle herself. About the song - i wanna f**k you, i just thought he was looking for a way to get his so-called song out there but it makes more sense in the long run than i wanna love you.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2007
j-girl:

Yet you do it with women you hardly know, right? tongue

If a rabbit strays into a tiger's den she gets what she asked for. By mutual consent. wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jbuoy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
Akon is a star musician and the babe a winer, let them do their thing please, why the complains?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
jbuoy - the age is a big issue. It's called pedophilia and it's a crime in a lot of places.
davidylan:

If a rabbit strays into a tiger's den she gets what she asked for. By mutual consent. wink
shocked lol - now I know that all Nairaland ladies should run far. No rabbits want to be devoured by the tiger. smiley
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jbuoy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2007
@j-girl, if dats the case then i wuld say the girl shld be blamed for coming up stage where the musician is performing cos he ddnt go into the crowd to do that.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jgirl3: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ jbuoy, she came up expecting to dance with Akon not get dry-humped by him. He also probably picked her out to do his evil deeds
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by jbuoy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
@j-girl, dnt 4get she is a winer, if u were to dance with me on a stage and i dance break-dance, wuld u be dancing balley dance?
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by soulpatrol(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2007
the guy must've been very Hot at that moment grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.