Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,469 members, 7,974,910 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (208724 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
^ u guys really deserve it. Especially this muki who has eyes almost everywhere to deal with issues instantly
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vescucci(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2011
cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2011
Dulcet7:

Deep Sight I think I understand your view. But I took an objective glance at the OPs and I beg to disagree with you that Mudley wasn't being intolerant and deliberately producing incendiary posts (as Jesoul said) though they are his opinions.

Well this matter is frankly too inconsequential to warrant any further or extended discourse or argumentation thereon. Let me simply say that I disagree with you and I believe that your reading of those links in comparison to the instant issue is very selective indeed. Selective because you seem to have deliberately overlooked inflammatory comments in those links and similarly overlooked the vast majority of the OP in the mudley thread cited. That vast majority was pictoral and gave posers asking questions which hinged on the contradictory nature of the Judeo-Christian God. I repeat that that is fair game - posers that require honest answers regarding the nature of God. But you seem to have over-looked that and rushed on to see "incendiary" posts where you want to see them, whilst ignoring same in other threads.

My last word on this is the same concern i first spoke about: we cannot muzzle free speech on a board that is meant for open discussion.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2011
JeSoul:

Please. DS will only continue to argue with you.

Yeee pari pa, you don finish me o, Lol! DS the argue-holic
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2011
Moderators are arbiters who only work with available evidence. If anybody insults another but the post is not reported, the moderator may not take action but when a poster is severally reported by others as a troublemaker then unfortunately the moderator will need to crack down on that one. The Yorubas say "Eni ti won ba mu ni ole" i.e. only the one who gets caught is deemed guilty: the unwieldy hand of justice. I guess maybe Mudley should also report posts that offend him rather than attacking the offenders in turn.

Deep Sight and Mudley I will like to take an exeat from this ongoing disceptation if you do not mind? Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2011
i see. the same mods who try to imply that i am FREE to air my grievance on the COMPLAINT thread in the same breath deletes my every post and bans my every id when i do just that. i will still continue to fight against this mod bias and despotic silence-the-opposition tactics going on here. i know you deleted my last thread because i retaliated against TOBAS personal attack (even though you guys pretend personal attacks are against the rules). then why is TOBAs post calling people lunat1c and uselu patient okay with you guys, but not mine that had no curse words? why the preferential treatment/double-standards?? or is toba having a secret e-romance with one of the female mods? i will repost my deleted post without the reply to tobas assault (due to the special christian privileges he enjoys here) and continue to fight against the christian mod BIAS going on here.

Deep Sight:

Well this matter is frankly too inconsequential to warrant any further or extended discourse or argumentation thereon. Let me simply say that I disagree with you and I believe that your reading of those links in comparison to the instant issue is very selective indeed. Selective because you seem to have deliberately overlooked inflammatory comments in those links and similarly overlooked the vast majority of the OP in the mudley thread cited. That vast majority was pictoral and gave posers asking questions which hinged on the contradictory nature of the Judeo-Christian God. I repeat that that is fair game - posers that require honest answers regarding the nature of God. But you seem to have over-looked that and rushed on to see "incendiary" posts where you want to see them, whilst ignoring same in other threads.

My last word on this is the same concern i first spoke about: we cannot muzzle free speech on a board that is meant for open discussion.
i must admit it's a little encouraging to see an actual nigerian attempt to take an IMPARTIAL stand on this christian-bias-infested boards. this matter is as inconsequential to you as it is to me but it's quite nauseating to see how the play of christian/buddy poster favoritism, despotic type power-politics and outright bias is being carried out here. just read through the thread and see the buddy-buddy going on amongst dem christian folks with discussions (involving the mod) centered on how best to get rid of people with differing opinions. it's funny how mr. dulcet7 has deliberately tried to ignore all contrary evidences of how my threads were rashly and unfairly locked due to the mods personal sensitivity and bias while hanging on to whatever he can to portray me as the guilty party, like he's some kind of personal lawyer for jesoul. they're countless posts here of christians desecrating (according to dulcet7) allah and islam as a religion of the devil, countless posts depicting muhammad as a terrorist and craddle-robber, etc i even gave a good example of the "to all mumu atheist" thread from a christian with an actual insult/curse word on the title itself but arrogantly intolerant christians only wanna see things their way, and pretend to be blind to anything contrary. is this how christianity works?

so, mr. dulcet (since jesoul has technically decided to concede to her bias by default of running away from the issue), can you pls go objectively re-read the threads/posts in question and explain to me why TOBA, who started the whole downward spiral of my threads/made the most incendiary posts/personal insultive attacks/indiscriminate use of vile and benign curse words/every of his posts had nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic, is left off the hook while i who spent all the time trying to get the attention of the mod to help put back some civility into my threads derailed by jesouls buddies was the one who eventually got the ban and my threads locked? after that read through the buddy-buddy back n forth between jesoul and her christian comrades on here after they successful got rid of me by hook and crook and tell me again there's no BIAS on these boards. oh i forgot, you're actually part of them

JESOUL, set your EGOs aside and FREE my mudley313 id. it didn't do nothing but air it's opinion like i thought we're free to do in this PUBLIC FORUM nor did it intentionally derail threads or call people vile names like your christian buddy TOBA. you already banned the id that pissed on you but what did my mudley313 id do to you apart from having a different religious opinion from yours?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
@mudley
the whole issue was handled badly now someone is deleting your posts? When i come online later i'll air my own opinion and grievience properly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2011
Actually i deleted the last posts on this thread.
if mudley wants to take shots at people all in the name of replying posts in this thread, the posts will be deleted. This thread has a purpose and it stays that way. If you have complaints post them here but do not use this thread to take shots at people.

Whoever wants to fight should take it out of the forum.

Mudley this is not the first time you are being banned for personal attacks on people.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
mukina2:

Actually i deleted the last posts on this thread.
if mudley wants to take shots at people all in the name of replying posts in this thread, the posts will be deleted. This thread has a purpose and it stays that way. If you have complaints post them here but do not use this thread to take shots at people.
well, i just did that to test the bias of the mods (and in turn point out the double standards that unfairly got my mudley313 id banned). TOBA took shots at me earlier here(like he did all over my threads that i somehow got the blame/ban for) calling himself me a lunat1c and uselu patient and a blind eye was turned on his post. but once i responded it was automatically deleted

Mudley this is not the first time you are being banned for personal attacks on people.
and did i make a fuss out of my earlier bans? but this recent ban/shutting me down/getting rid of me issue was clearly dubious and UNJUST. especially when the instigator and main culprit of ACTUAL personal insults on those my unfairly locked threads is still left roaming committing the very same offenses you guys keep accusing me of. TOBA personally insulted/cursed/swore on every single sentence in every single post he made in those my threads, apart from the fact that he was the one that INTENTIONALLY started the derailment with posts that had nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic. but it was i, the threadstarter, who got the BAN. WHY
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
You were not the only one that got banned, 3 others were banned as well.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
mukina2:

You were not the only one that got banned, 3 others were banned as well.
um. i still don't understand what 3 other people getting banned has to do with the issues i've raised

so, 3 other people got banned but TOBA who initiated the whole derailment of my threads into vitriolic personal insults and abuses didn't. did you guys read through the threads before issuing bans or you just look at screennames and do that. every single TOBA post in both those unfairly locked threads had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic; every single SENTENCE of his were laced with vile and benign curse words from lunat1c, to id1ot, to imbec1le, to mumu etc; every single post of his was a personal attack targeted at i the threadstarter. how did all that skip you guys? any special privileges conferred on some particular members on this forum?like, being an ardent e-christian faith defender or praise worshiping/stroking the egos of the mods daily in totally unrelated posts

if you guys actually read through the threads you will see where i told him that instead of constantly stalking me and hiding under the guise of personal insults he should open a thread for the 2 of us lets debate our opinions intellectually or even biblically to find out who the real mumu is. you will see where i constinually deliberately ignored the vitriols toba and his christian cohorts were spewing towards me after i persistently clicked "report to mod" button to no avail. but no, its i who gets the ban
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ MMW what happened that u left your job undone?

voting on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-561327.96.html#msg7468635 closed yesterday and a winner emerged yesterday as well(over 24hrs now). The title still remains as at time of posting 'Re: 2010 Religion Poster Of The Year Nominations Wanted Please'. Note this is misleading. All other section mods had changed titles since winners emerged from the polls conducted eg (Dayokanu supporter of bayern munich Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010, MissyB Emerges Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year - 2010, Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010). Pls do your job . hope se joagbaje no offend u. lol

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2011
@mudley
Your last two topics (Santa versus God and God Is An Epic Troll) is what really caused this problem. Both topics raised questions which i thought were funny but (later realized) that Chrisitans found very offensive. I noticed that two people in pacticular who were offended by you ridiculing their belief system did not bother to come up with answers to questions you posed in both your topics just took to dearailing both topics and launching personal attacks on you instead.

Me who had been following everything did notice how you tried to keep your cool and ignore them. But at times you did retaliate so when i deleted some of their posts i had to delete some of yours. They even followed you and attack you on nearly every topic that you posted in.

JeSoul (who locked both your topics) is on one side of the coin and i am on the other. So it is a lot easier for me to see things from your point of view than it is for her. I who have been monitoring both topics from the start (just like you) know the whole truth.  Two other people should've been banned instead of you.

But then wetin don happen don happen. Theres nothing i can do about it now. I see you as a militant atheist which means you come over as agressive and combative. That could be the reason why some people don't like you. I suggest you cool down bbecause i wouldn't like something like this to happen again.  smiley wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mudley, Mudley. SMH when will you learn. Do yourself a favour and act your age. You aren't the only atheist on Nairaland.

*now to the mods* the punishment I and Mudley were apropos to the regulations of Nairaland forum. But Mudley has a germane point; toba was let off the hook and I want to know why. I haven't seen any post that advances for this. After this, if señor Mudley goes on ranting, we can rightly suppose that his intent is to rabble-rouse (and, therefore, leave him to his deliriums)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
manmustwac:

@mudley
Your last two topics (Santa versus God and God Is An Epic Troll) is what really caused this problem. Both topics raised questions which i thought were funny but (later realized) that Chrisitans found very offensive. I noticed that two people in pacticular who were offended by you ridiculing their belief system did not bother to come up with answers to questions you posed in both your topics just took to dearailing both topics and launching personal attacks on you instead.
TOBA the main culprit was not really offended by my topics. he already had a personal vendetta against me due to my exposing his made-up e-identity as a fake PHD holding real estate agent with an ecowas passport filled with foreign visas as all bold faced lies, as well as exposing his 2nd id "jesus" he dubiously used in tag team unprovoked attacks against me. the other uyi guy had been stalking me even previously probably to get some e-recognition or something, but i just totally ignored that one cos i know he wouldn't dare yap all that nonsensical grammar of his to my face in real life. toba saw this as an opportunity to go on a tag team assault, and guess who got banned for the errant behavior of these two

JeSoul (who locked both your topics) is on one side of the coin and i am on the other. So it is a lot easier for me to see things from your point of view than it is for her. I who have been monitoring both topics from the start (just like you) know the whole truth. Two other people should've been banned instead of you.
i personally dont believe mods should take sides whether muslim, christian, or atheist. even though we all have our own personal biases but once you accept the job of being a moderator you should be able to separate your biases from how you impartially resolve issues here. the only advantage i would give you is that you were the mod who was there from the very start but once jesoul logged in she rashly jumped into her own preconceived/bias conclusion unfairly handing a ban to screen names she dont like while conveniently overlooking the main cause of all the brohaha. her buddy TOBA

But then wetin don happen don happen. Theres nothing i can do about it now. I see you as a militant atheist which means you come over as agressive and combative. That could be the reason why some people don't like you. I suggest you cool down bbecause i wouldn't like something like this to happen again.  smiley wink
No. i think the christian mods should set their egos aside and unban my mudley313 id in the name of fairness and equity. i wouldn't like something like this to happen again either but we first have to correct the wrong that has been meted out
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
mudley:

TOBA the main culprit was not really offended by my topics. he already had a personal vendetta against me due to my exposing his made-up e-identity as a fake PHD holding real estate agent with an ecowas passport filled with foreign visas as all bold faced lies, as well as exposing his 2nd id "jesus" he dubiously used in tag team unprovoked attacks against me. the other uyi guy had been stalking me even previously probably to get some e-recognition or something,*1 but i just totally ignored that one cos i know he wouldn't dare yap all that nonsensical grammar of his to my face in real life.*2 toba saw this as an opportunity to go on a tag team assault, and guess who got banned for the errant behavior of these two*3
i personally dont believe mods should take sides whether muslim, christian, or atheist.*4 even though we all have our own personal biases but once you accept the job of being a moderator you should be able to separate your biases from how you impartially resolve issues here. the only advantage i would give you is that you were the mod who was there from the very start but once jesoul logged in she rashly jumped into her own preconceived/bias conclusion unfairly handing a ban to screen names she dont like while conveniently overlooking the main cause of all the brohaha. her buddy TOBA
No. i think the christian mods should set their egos aside and unban my mudley313 id in the name of fairness and equity.*5 i wouldn't like something like this to happen again either but we first have to correct the wrong that has been meted out

you still do not learn >>> you rabble-rouse again >>> i should feel sorry for you but i am not

*1 >>> all that is in your head

*2 >>> i see >>> come out of your cloak >>> then hit me up on facebook

*3 >>> correction >>> ", errant behaviour of these three."

*4 >>> tell the same to mmw

*5 >>> seconded >>> the only (marginally) sensible thing in what is otherwise rubbish
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2011
now to more productive stuff >>> what are the mods doing about Search >>> using the function is a bore for the simple reason that >>> search results aren't as concise (especially when I consider Google) >>> why not use Google ? as the search provider for this site *i hope i got the terms right* why  Yahoo ? >>> i ask this since i prefer to use Google to search threads instead of using this site's search !

i await your answers
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2011
kk >>> thanks for the explanation >>> i overlooked that bit
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

kk >>> thanks for the explanation >>> i overlooked that bit
Thanks for understanding and God bless u
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
mudley:

i said link, not what 24/7 online toba quoted. okay, i admit i did that but quickly deleted the post after realizing my folly, but i was just irked by orwellian "some are equal but some are more equal than others" treatment that was being meted out to me on these forums. posting on NL is not that important to me but being treated unjustly/unfairly is something that really is hard for me to fold my arms and stand for. so, on that, i sincerely apologize
well, you never see me make a fuss out of a ban before. but this particular case was just too glaring to see who the actual perpetrators were and how they were apparently the FAR WORSE culprits in the use of vile and benign language and unwarranted personal insults which we purportedly got banned for only for mr. atheist mudley313 to be handed the harshest punishment

anyways, all that na tory. so can you pls find it in your kind christianly grin heart to unban my mudley313 id and let by-gones be by-gones? lets not allow what is supposed to be inconsequential internet beefs over religious differences override our affinity to being fellow nigerians or seem more serious than its suppose to be

Okay Mudley.  ____ I'm sure you understand my anger and I appreciate your taking it back. Let me also apologize if my handling of your matter came across as biased and high-handed, that was certainly not my intention at all, and I dare-say is not my track record of moderating in this section.

I will try better to see things from your perspective and I ask you to extend the same respect to others, christians, that you would like them to show you. And furthermore the differences are not 'religious based' as I am buddies with atheists, deists etc here and even ogaga the satanist - we never clash or fight - its all about respecting one another inspite of those differences. You will almost always get harsher treatment because of your track record - that is your own fault and responsibility. Toba, like many other christians here are my good friends, we've been here on NL for years now. I cannot help or apologize for that. I do chastise them off-NL and via private messaging on NL that you or others cannot see, so don't think I let them off the hook when they go wrong.

I will put in request to unban your other ID. But oga if you misstep, the gavel will come down. Rest assured. Thanks.

Edit: Uyi, I just saw your question. Toba was banned along with yourself and inesqor - your bans were hourly bans which is why he was back 'so quickly'. Bans are given based on the current issue as well as history/past behavior.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
Let's wait and see if mr Mudley will behave himself in the future. I will give the benefit of a doubt, albeit something I'm skeptical about
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by 190: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
MUKINA PLEASE YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE WAITING FOR YOU,
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mudley: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
JeSoul:

I will put in request to unban your original ID.
thanks. still awaiting the unbanning of my original id tho

But oga if you misstep, the gavel will come down. Rest assured. Thanks.
no problemo. but you have to caution your e-christian soldiers as well; either they have something tangible to contribute when they stop by my threads or keep it stepping--like i see you advice them. like they say, if you cant take the heat, get out the kitchen. apart from that, im all for according one another mutual respect in here
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2011
mudley:

thanks. still awaiting the unbanning of my original id tho
  I'm sorry mudley but your '313' id is on a permanent ban and will remain there for now. Even if you feel you did not deserve a ban before, you certainly more than earned it by your behavior/posts yesterday.

I've asked Mukina to unban the other id. That is the best I can do for you.

no problemo. but you have to caution your e-christian soldiers as well; either they have something tangible to contribute when they stop by my threads or keep it stepping--like i see you advice them. like they say, if you cant take the heat, get out the kitchen. apart from that, im all for according one another mutual respect in here
You do not have to worry about any christians bothering you from now on, you have my personal guarantee. Open your threads and carry on, but make no mistake, if you post any topics that I deem offensive and/or I receive complaints about from other members, I will take action.

To all, I have deleted all the posts that have anything to do with personal attacks/insults - take note for the future.

As a side note, please folks take it easy with the requests on Mukina. She has a life, job, family like the rest of us so you cannot expect she be at your beck and call 24/7. She will get to the questions/complaints when she can. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
Questions? Comments? Complaints?

I have a question. Pls how can I attach videos from my laptop to my post? Its for a thread and I want to create a series of posts - 24 videos, each 220Mb. I want it to play directly on the Nairaland page rather than uploading anywhere else. Some forums have media plugins for this but I cant find here. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
Dulcet7:

Questions? Comments? Complaints?

I have a question. Pls how can I attach videos from my laptop to my post? Its for a thread and I want to create a series of posts - 24 videos, each 220Mb. I want it to play directly on the Nairaland page rather than uploading anywhere else. Some forums have media plugins for this but I cant find here. Thanks.
Attaching videos from your laptop . . . hmm, I don't think you can do that as NL does not exactly have the capacity for uploads of that size. I think you'll have to post on youtube first. I will ask the admin for you . . .

Uyi Iredia:

now to more productive stuff >>> what are the mods doing about Search >>> using the function is a bore for the simple reason that >>> search results aren't as concise (especially when I consider Google) >>> why not use Google ? as the search provider for this site *i hope i got the terms right* why  Yahoo ? >>> i ask this since i prefer to use Google to search threads instead of using this site's search !

i await your answers
  it is a google search at the bottom (is that your question?), and I just used it to find this old thread as I have actually asked about the search function before . . .

Why Does A Forum Of NL's Status Not Have A Sophisticated Search Function? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369934.0.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thanks Jesoul. In case admin wants to know, they are some recorded classroom lectures of Professor Bart Ehrman Ph.D., chair of the Dept of Religious Studies, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The videos will provide some theology to be discussed in the thread(s).
But if your admin says no, I can put them on youtube and post the links. Thanks ma'am.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
JeSoul:

Attaching videos from your laptop . . . hmm, I don't think you can do that as NL does not exactly have the capacity for uploads of that size. I think you'll have to post on youtube first. I will ask the admin for you . . .

it is a google search at the bottom (is that your question?), and I just used it to find this old thread as I have actually asked about the search function before . . .

Why Does A Forum Of NL's Status Not Have A Sophisticated Search Function? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369934.0.html

the Google custom search provided below is marginally ok >>> i prefer using Google (the main site) to search posts on Nairaland using Advanced search >>> i guess the search algorithms aren't as sophisicated undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

the Google custom search provided below is marginally ok >>> i prefer using Google (the main site) to search posts on Nairaland using Advanced search >>> i guess the search algorithms aren't as sophisicated undecided
Yes, it would seem so. I am also aware of the deficiencies of the current search function, but trust me, it is waay better than the yahoo that was there before.

Dulcet7:

Thanks Jesoul. In case admin wants to know, they are some recorded classroom lectures of Professor Bart Ehrman Ph.D., chair of the Dept of Religious Studies, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The videos will provide some theology to be discussed in the thread(s).
But if your admin says no, I can put them on youtube and post the links. Thanks ma'am.
Seun, just got back to me and confirmed that indeed you cannot upload video, you have to go through youtube or another video-hosting site. Here's a quick tutorial in case you need it.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505782.32.html#msg6714232
Goodluck!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thanks so much JeSoul. Meanwhile I have also found out I cant upload on youtube because the videos are too large and even if compressed, they are 30 mins long (exceeds youtube specs). I will keep looking.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vescucci(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2011
I'm resigned on religious matters but I'd like to see those videos of yours. I'm curious. You could re-format the videos into little manageable chunks and label them serially and then upload them. Open a youtube account if you don't already have one so they can be catalogued somewhat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.