Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (207186 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ toba >>> i'm expecting u >>> please, send a message with your request
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
[center][/center]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
nice ! >>> Mudley's post was promptly deleted >>> let's see how far his antics will last
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

@ toba >>> i'm expecting u >>> please, send a message with your request

check now.

MMW if u dont call ur mudled insanity to order, what i will do in response to this madness wouldn't be nice at all. Imagine someone who claims others have no life outside NL yet the same person has turned himself to a nuisance on the same forum. Seun the forum owner is quite aware of ur insanity. Just under 24hrs u registered with about 3 different user names. SMH. Go get a life Mudley. U re too young to be threading the path of destruction and if u really want to succeed in life learn to show maturity.

Again when u regain consciousness, we might be friends OK?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
Mudley:

and when you stop manipulating another mans wife online and own up to your endless lies we can be friends OK?
Common grow up out of your ignorance and stop embarrassing yourself. learn to use better logic. MMW told u that no moderator has power to ban anyone, all they can do is to delete offensive posts and recommend pple for a ban. This your very own MMW did by recommending u for a ban cos of your folly. Jesoul didn't ban u. It was either seun or mukina that did. Kindly channel ur grievances to either of the two and stop being a coward. Now u ve bitten more than u could chew as Seun himself is aware of your resent activities on his forum. It doesn't speak well of u at all. Lets see how u will possibly do this after already creating a bad impression of ur self before the forum owner. your actions only confirms the pre conceived notion  pple have about u. U cant will a case of not being aggressive by being aggressive whilst presenting your case, get it once and for all. 

If u are bold enough join us on Facebook for us to chat. Myself and uyi iredia just became friends. I'll advice u to come out of your hiding by being a 'real man' and stop acting like a 17yr old boy.

No one hates u, but u can make everyone to hate u by exhibiting character that brings hatred. Words of wisdom from an elder to u.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2011
Toba AND Uyi:

You will notice the posts of the dude you are addressing are disappearing almost immediately they are posted. Which means YOUR OWN posts are the only pointer that anything ever happened.

If you will take counsel, stop responding to "NOTHING". The moderators have made it nothing and if you leave it well alone, nothing will exist.

Stop spoiling the effect of the work of the Moderators
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jesoulhusb: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
toba:

Common grow up out of your ignorance. learn to use better logic. MMW told u that no moderator has power to ban anyone, all they can do is to delete offensive posts and recommend pple for a ban.
and why did she recommend a permanent ban for my mudley313 id when your guys were obviously the aggressors on both of those my unfairly locked threads

This your very own MMW did by recommending u for a ban cos of your folly.
MMW recommended my new id for a ban for obviously flaunting the rules of this forum, not my mudley313 id that was unfairly banned by jesoul when you and uyi were the obvious perpetrators of thread derailment and personal attack. and how is MMW "my very own"? i dont get that

Jesoul didn't ban u. It was either seun or mukina that did. Now u ve bitten more than u could chew as Seun himself is aware of your resent activities on his forum. It doesn't speak well of u at all. your actions only confirms the pre conceived notion  pple have about u.
and who cares?

U cant will a case of not being aggressive by being aggressive whilst presenting your case, get it once and for all.

i'm not trying to WIN any case here. i'm just advocating for fairness. i tried the non-aggressive route it didn't work

If u are bold enough join us on Facebook for us to chat. Myself and uyi iredia just became friends. I'll advice u to come out of your hiding by being a 'real man' by not acting like a 17yr old boy.
if you can renege on your previous lies and misinformations about yourself i would do just that, cos then i would know you're a true christian like you supposedly profess here. i aint scared of no one if thats what you're thinking

No one hates u, but u can make everyone to hate u by exhibiting character that brings hatred.
i dont hate no one either. i just hate bias and intolerance

Words of wisdom from elder to u.
i seriously hope you're not an elder as you claim
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dear Toba, Uyi Iredia and other NLers, I know it might be hard but please adhere to nuclearboy's wise advice. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ Dulcet >>> aw ! i did more than that >>> i gave mudley an e-hug >>> isn't Mudley sweet grin

[center][/center]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
Sigh. sad

Right now, the religion board is an eyesore.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Dulcet7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
Moderators have cleaned up the mess. You guys are just too much kiss
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Rhino5dm: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2011
please mods take this as kola nut (in Nigerian style) and unban my Rhino.4dm ID  wink wink. . . ,  ,  . . .

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Rhino.5dm. Why are u too gentle with ur request? Somebody was banned and decided to act like a l.u.na.ti.c in order to get his Id restored. Here u are making ur resquest peacefully without fighting or abusing anyone. What do u make of this?

Don't worry u'll surely get a response. lf have the powers i would set ur Id free. lol

have a nice day
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Stalwert: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2011
ABEG UNA MODERATOR(S) HELP ME UNBAN MY VEDAXCOOL ID, as I have done what the robot said I should do yet I have not been unbanned,the thing claim say I dey spam NL, but na only link wey I put for my reply na so the thing come dey claim wetin i no know. But on a serious note I did not deliberately spam,do pls free vedaxcool from the robot.Thank you.  grin grin grin, no dissappoint me sha o, make me sef no go becaome Mudley angry,LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
Stalwert:

ABEG UNA MODERATOR(S) HELP ME UNBAN MY VEDAXCOOL ID, as I have done what the robot said I should do yet I have not been unbanned,the thing claim say I dey spam NL, but na only link wey I put for my reply na so the thing come dey claim wetin i no know. But on a serious note I did not deliberately spam,do pls free vedaxcool from the robot.Thank you.  grin grin grin, no dissappoint me sha o, make me sef no go becaome Mudley angry,LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
^lol.
  You can either send an email to the address shown at the top in red on your screen or wait it out. It should be unbanned in about an hour or two.

Rhino.5dm:

please mods take this as kola nut (in Nigerian style) and unban my Rhino.4dm ID wink wink. . . , , . . .
Hehe . . . kolanut is a nice gesture. Cold hard cash wouldn't hurt tho . . .
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mudley has really destroyed this section. Perhaps mods should find some hi-tech way of sealing him out such as barring any entries from his IP-ADDRESS?

Its become worthless visiting this board. I suppose that is his objective anyway.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
Deep Sight:

Mudley has really destroyed this section. Perhaps mods should find some hi-tech way of sealing him out such as barring any entries from his IP-ADDRESS?

Its become worthless visiting this board. I suppose that is his objective anyway.
Im suprised this is coming from u after giving him support on previous pages of this same thread.

The insanity being display[b] by mudley is caused by MMW[/b]. I will sure ask seun whenever we chat again on FB as to why an incompetent person is being retained as a moderator. Mudley is a confirmed Lu.nati.c that has no life. Imagine someone who claimed to be studying in German descending so low to the bottomless pit to act ignorantly. Im  sure psychiatric hospitals will reject Mudley's mental disorderliness as incurable. What should pple like noetic or Rhino do? Rihno4 was banned as a result of responding harshly to another harsh response from this same confirmed lunatic called mudley. I cant find any aggressive response from Rhino5 whilst making a request for the restoration of his ID banned for responding to an incitement.
i'm sorry to say most atheists are irrational
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
toba:

Im suprised this is coming from u after giving him support on previous pages of this same thread.

Please distinguish issues. The locking of the threads which i referred to is itself a distinct issue to be addressed on its own merits. That is not "support" for any form of unqualified subsequent madness, especially of the sort we have seen on this board of recent. But for pete's sake, sha lef me out of de wahala o.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2011
@Toba:

It is time for you to call yourself to order and stop heating up this issue.

Maybe if you stop gloating and the snide remarks and insulting MMW, things would cool down. Being a major player in the matter, you ought not be heard from.

What difference is there between Mudley attacking Jesoul insanely and you unfairly attacking MMW? Please allow peace reign
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
nuclearboy:

@Toba:

It is time for you to call yourself to order and stop heating up this issue.

Maybe if you stop gloating and the snide remarks and insulting MMW, things would cool down. Being a major player in the matter, you ought not be heard from.

What difference is there between Mudley attacking Jesoul insanely and you unfairly attacking MMW? Please allow peace reign

No NO NO. there is a limit to the amount of trash one can take. Remember i'm directly involved in this. This guy keeps opening threads in my name and that of Jesoul. I haven't lost my cool completely which was why i responded the way i did in my post above. My be u would have understood better if u were in my position.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by nuclearboy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
Jesoul showed class by keeping quiet and responding like a lady.

Can't you just let it pass FOR HER SAKE if nothing else? Plus frankly, you're not smelling roses screaming like a banshee over the issue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
NuclearSir, I thank you for your wisdom as always. Oga I troway salute  kiss

Toba, I've lost count of how many times I've asked you to lay off MMW. I'm frankly disappointed you refuse to do so. Unfortunately you're not breaking any rules, or else I'd have asked for you to be banned. You continue to feed the fire instead of leaving it be. You see the mess is being cleaned up as soon as it appears. There's nothing to be angry at. Ahn ahn . . . na only you dey? Na me suppose vex pass everybody self. Abeg move on now  angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by DeepSight(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^ Sista how you dey
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
[center] this[/center]
nuclearboy:

Jesoul showed class by keeping quiet and responding like a lady.

Can't you just let it pass FOR HER SAKE if nothing else? Plus frankly, you're not smelling roses screaming like a banshee over the issue

[center]and this[/center]

JeSoul:

NuclearSir, I thank you for your wisdom as always. Oga I troway salute  kiss

Toba, I've lost count of how many times I've asked you to lay off MMW. I'm frankly disappointed you refuse to do so. Unfortunately you're not breaking any rules, or else I'd have asked for you to be banned. You continue to feed the fire instead of leaving it be. You see the mess is being cleaned up as soon as it appears. There's nothing to be angry at. Ahn ahn . . . na only you dey? Na me suppose vex pass everybody self. Abeg move on now  angry

Bashing from all directions whilst trying to defend myself. Even the moderator threatening me with a ban.

OK ooooo as a gently man, just as i've always been, sheathed sword

@Mudley or which ever new user name u decide to come up with, i promise to be your friend on NL same goes for the ever 'dynamic, responsive and proactive' moderator MMW.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
Deepsight, I am fine. Thanks for asking. I hope you are well too.

toba:

@Mudley or which ever new user name u decide to come up with, i promise to be your friend on NL same goes for the ever 'dynamic, responsive and proactive' moderator MMW.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
Ehen! now you're talking!  cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2011
In fact i even wanted u guys to join me in celebrating a good news before this distraction came up.  I submitted a bid on behalf of my firm to carryout Valuation for NERC(Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission) on all PHCN properties throughout Nigeria( AFAM, Egbin (Thermal Power Station, Delta Power station, Jebba, Shiroro (Hydro Power Station,Sapele Gas Turbine Power Station etc) as president GEJ is about to sell PHCN to private investors. I received a mail From NERC that our firm with our consortium don hit am, but subject to negotiation of Fees. We quoted _______________ million of Naira. Trust naija they won get settlement from our fee.

Make una no worry, if we conclude i will pay my tithe to nairaland. lol   smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
to me you mean? grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^^ my oga. U sef go chop part of it. hehehehehehehe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by mukina2: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Jesoul asked me to keep hers too, so hand in her share and mine too grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
^lol. Just make sure to deposit it in that account number I gave you grin don't worry, I will soon add your name to the acct.

Toba, Congrats. May God continue to smile on all that you put your hands to do. Make sure you represent NL positively oh . . . we no wan see for news EFCC arrested one toba for chopping FG money smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
@mukina
tell seun i still haven't recieved my last months paycheque and my special bonus for working on christmas day angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.