Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (208370 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
striktlymi:

What's the conclusion?
register all complaints in red so they stand out and above chit chat

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove: This section is slowly turning into Bedlam undecided

y would i have business with a thread associated chaos or madness, that is what bedlam is best known for. undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Reyginus: I'm not asking her to be Jesoul, but to learn from her.
Resign for what? Because some elements have decided to make the job miserable for her? No. I think she shouldn't resign. Some people here have to grow up and she on her part, needs an upgrade too. She's too emotional.

Rey, what elements? Did anyone tell her to modify posts that didn't reflect well on her without the poster's permission? Was she controlled by external forces when she made that silly 'the truth' riposte to Italo's complaints? Should we also blame 'elements' for her so-called childishness?

Bro, friends need to be told the truth. If they can't handle it, then they can sink that friendship for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enigma: I try to be fair generally but .......... let's just say some (kinds of) things provoke me into all these ruckus! sad
Egbon mi!! Twale!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Egbon mi!! Twale!! cheesy cheesy

Na me oh, dearie! Na me na me! tongue

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
free2ryhme:

y would i have business with a thread associated chaos or madness, that is what bedlam is best known for. undecided
Well, there is chaos in the sectionland...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enigma:

Na me oh, dearie! Na me na me! tongue
*hands raised*

Yelso. I'm ever loyal, egbon!! Tell me to put my hands down cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
*hands raised*

You know say bifor you tok sef I don efen dey smile wiTT approofa. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enigma:

You know say bifor you tok sef I don efen dey smile wiTT approofa. smiley
I troway salute, my oga. Been quite a while smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
aManFromMars:

Rey, what elements? Did anyone tell her to modify posts that didn't reflect well on her without the poster's permission? Was she controlled by external forces when she made that silly 'the truth' riposte to Italo's complaints? Should we also blame 'elements' for her so-called childishness?

Bro, friends need to be told the truth. If they can't handle it, then they can sink that friendship for all I care.
Inasmuch as she has her own faults, some people here have made moderation very difficult for her.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Italo, according to you m supposed to show you here that I dealt with the matter your crying fowl for?

You need to check your facts before throwing insults.

Now, I replied you, if you continue with this chitchat I am going to hide your posts and ban you

I dont think I insulted you. And you didnt act upon my complaint for a long time...instead you chose to infuriate me and other Catholics by offering that reply about the pope supporting gay people meanwhile ignoring the insult against us.

This is not a "chit-chat," it is a complaint against your obvious anti-Catholic bias.

I wouldnt be surprised if you ban me for doing what every other person is doing on this thread. Afterall, I'm Catholic.

You who hid a post because striktlymi was "helping someone."

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Sureboy411: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
@jesoul
I've been eyeing missy_B...........
Can you do the magic for me?.........

Tenks

#Team E.T.T
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
striktlymi:

#Do not make Catholics rally round to ask seun to swap mynd for you.
Have you been drinking again?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
You people actually spend more time complaining than discussing your religion.

How many of y'all went to church today sef?

Mscheeeeeeew
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: register all complaints in red so they stand out and above chit chat

Okay, cool!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Reyginus: Inasmuch as she has her own faults, some people here have made moderation very difficult for her.
Why u dey fall hand? U dey fear to mention names?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enigma: I try to be fair generally but .......... let's just say some (kinds of) things provoke me into all these ruckus! sad

Okay, cool!
Mynd_44: You people actually spend more time complaining than discussing your religion.

Mscheeeeeeew

I did.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Reyginus: Inasmuch as she has her own faults, some people here have made moderation very difficult for her.

I like it when names are mentioned. Anyways, I am guilty as charged but you need not defend a wrong in order to get that message across.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
*hands raised*

If I see ya hands down!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Enigma:

Did you give her a chance ---- even solely on the basis of today's events?

Have your colleagues ever truly given her a chance? wink

Do Moderators elsewhere make mistakes or not? smiley

Sure they do. But did humbledbygrace tell you she made a mistake?

The trouble with 'chit-chatting' with you is that I am likely to get banned by humbledbygrace for 'chit-chatting' but you will not be banned. I am Catholic and you are not.

And if I demand equal treatment as you, you will call me a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Have you been drinking again?

You have a way of saying your mind mynd but still I will say the little I have noticed about you is quite encouraging.

You have demonstrated that you are quite good at being a mod.

PS: I don't drink!

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44: You people actually spend more time complaining than discussing your religion.

Mscheeeeeeew

I did too. I found the testimony, amongst others, by the preacher of an atheist who converted and he preached to interesting.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
aManFromMars:
Why u dey fall hand? U dey fear to mention names?

Is afraid 'cashing' you?? grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2013

Mscheeeeeeew

I actually prefer discussing with Atheists and some irreligious folks when great topics are put up for discussion because almost all attempts at a discourse concerning Christianity with a brother results in a fight.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
italo:

She said I called someone "satan" and "Atheists dont like it" (even though I was actually referring to satan himself, but that aside) - I then asked if she would ban any Atheist that called Christians "retards,""fools""crazy" etc and any anti-Catholic that called Catholics "demonic" and "satanic" because Catholics-Christians dont like those.

lol. Did an atheist actually complain about that?

Madam HBG, you seem to have figured it out already but if I may, I highly doubt any of us would be insulted by that(some would probably wear it as a badge of honor actually). Sure depending on context it might be insulting or slander, but in most cases, if one were complaining about that, the complainant would be being far too sensitive imo. Opinions though
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by italo: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
wiegraf:

lol. Did an atheist actually complain about that?

Madam HBG, you seem to have figured it out already but if I may, I highly doubt any of us would be insulted by that(some would probably wear it as a badge of honor actually). Sure depending on context it might be insulting or slander, but in most cases, if one were complaining about that, the complainant would be being far too sensitive imo. Opinions though

Logicboy continually complained. And humbledbygrace said members had complained.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
striktlymi:

I actually prefer discussing with Atheists and some irreligious folks when great topics are put up for discussion because almost all attempts at a discourse concerning Christianity with a brother results in a fight.
Then open a thread for you and your friends to discuss and talk your differences/problems/issue. This is a complaint's thread so keep it that way.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
alfa m1: HBG banned alfa seltzer for breaking rule number 8. Please madam, where exactly did I break that rule?

People get time o ! Another profile. I dey laff !
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
italo:

Logicboy continually complained. And humbledbygrace said members had complained.

Really? lol

lb I would guess was trolling you. Mayhaps serious, but unlikely. As for others, I wouldn't know. It depends on context, but really..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UyiIredia(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then open a thread for you and your friends to discuss and talk your differences/problems/issue. This is a complaint's thread so keep it that way.

It also doubles as this boards off-topic section. I suggested the mods make a new thread for that but it was deemed needless since this thread could act, and acts as a chat section too. If you mods want no chats here please, stickie a chat thread as done in the Romance board.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It also doubles as this boards off-topic section. I suggested the mods make a new thread for that but it was deemed needless since this thread could act, and acts as a chat section too. If you mods want no chats here please, stickie a chat thread as done in the Romance board.
How many chat threads do you people want? Seriously, HBG opened one, Obadiah777 opened another one. What else?

I tire for una ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (296)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.