Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (205046 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Enigma:

That is the point.

As long as no rules are broken, respect is observed and offensive posts are avoided, anybody can post on any thread.

That is the way it is and that is the way it has always been --- that is the way it should be! wink

smiley
That's my point, egbon mi

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
It is really very simple jawe, Ishi. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
It's a slang. It means it doesn't bother me or it doesn't affect me in anyway. cool

Bushman tongue

On the contrary, it does bother you. If I am the one who did something wrong, my conscience will be my first accuser; and anything from my conscience I cannot take lying down. Unless you are capable of bargaining with ya conscience tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Somebody please explain why my posts praising my Lord is hidden?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
There's a single guest that has been constantly viewing this topic. You sure say no be logicboy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

HBG doesn't make the rules here. Seun does. HBG is a moderator.
She did that 'before' she was a moderator and i know this because she told me about the chatbox plan before she did it and i promised to help out..she also got permission from JeSoul to go ahead with the thread.
That thread and the opening post was carefully written(with great care taken concerning her choice of words) to avoid a backlash from non-christians, and so far it hasn't caused a single problem till the second thread was created.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Somebody please explain why my posts praising my Lord is hidden?
Praising your satanic lord on a christian thread? You see as you dey find trouble?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chibuebem: There's a single guest that has been constantly viewing this topic. You sure say no be logicboy? grin
Lol. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Enigma(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
She did that 'before' she was a moderator and i know this because she told me about the chatbox plan before she did it and i promised to help out..she also got permission from JeSoul to go ahead with the thread.
That thread and the opening post was carefully written(with great care taken concerning her choice of words) to avoid a backlash from non-christians, and so far it hasn't caused a single problem till the second thread was created.

And that HBG thread has been going and has had the sticky status for some time! And it got the status not because it is a "Christian" thread --- but because it is popular!

Now, some are saying it should be abandoned or replaced by a "general chat" thread. Why?

They will shout "equality"! Which "equality"?

True equality in this context is this: let those who so desire start a Non Christian Chat thread; WHEN it becomes so popular as to be deserving, let them ask for it to be stickied. Shikena! smiley

Anybody notice a parallel to the campaigns for atheist chaplains in the American military; or that public buildings should not have religious displays like the Ten Commandments or the Bible etc etc? Maybe also there should not be religious holidays like Christmas, Ileya etc --- there is no "equality". cheesy

smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

On the contrary, it does bother you. If I am the one who did something wrong, my conscience will be my first accuser; and anything from my conscience I cannot take lying down. Unless you are capable of bargaining with ya conscience tongue
So you are now the voice of my conscience? You assume too much grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Praising your satanic lord on a christian thread? You see as you dey find trouble?

Which rule did it break?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Judas2013: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
praise Lucifer!!!!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
So you are now the voice of my conscience? You assume too much grin

Nah...I never said that.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Someone should tell me why Obadiah777 will hide my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/

the thread was backed it with evidence which himself cant deny..... It is wrong for him to hide my thread or he should provide reason for me.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Someone should tell me why Obadiah777 will hide my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/

the thread was backed it with evidence which himself cant deny..... It is wrong for him to hide my thread or he should provide reason for me.
breaking rule 7 and 20. character defamation and lies against a mod. oh and thanks Striktlymi for the analysis. i enjoyed it. are you a solicitor ? wink

the success of nairaland depends on the integrity of the mods ( rule 7 ) by defaming and lying against my person you are undermining the success of nairaland
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Someone should tell me why Obadiah777 will hide my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/

Here comes the mad hatter. smiley

This chic called floykaze is a seriouse stalker. grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Here comes the mad hatter. smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oh, so it was hidden? I was wondering why the 'dick' comment was hidden. I wanted to go back and guffaw to my heart's content. grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove: Oh, so it was hidden? I was wondering why the 'dick' comment was hidden. I wanted to go back and guffaw to my heart's content. grin
joystick comment ? dayummm lol the sexuality section is way over there -------------------------------->
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: breaking rule 7 and 20. character defamation and lies against a mod. oh and thanks Striktlymi for the analysis. i enjoyed it. are you a solicitor ? wink

the success of nairaland depends on the integrity of the mods ( rule 7 ) by defaming and lying against my person you are undermining the success of nairaland

Lying against your person? You wanna deny you didn't fixed dating for the massive destruction of third part of the world?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: breaking rule 7 and 20. character defamation and lies against a mod. oh and thanks Striktlymi for the analysis. i enjoyed it. are you a solicitor ? wink

i bear witness to the fact that i said armageddon finna go down before obamas second term in office which is 2016. anyday between now and 2016. <<<< my emphatic statement
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lying against your person? You wanna deny you didn't fixed dating for the massive destruction of third part of the world?
if i did post it here wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2013

What integrity does someone that want the death of innocent children and women deserve?

Deny this isn't from you.

obadiah777:Indeed I know sire lol. top of the morning to you Brother MostHigh.Our day draweth ever so closer sire. in fact they were ready to let the nukes start flying today but for a little hiccup in their plans. the british prime-minister has to convene in parliament today to discuss the action plan. so this thing is taking off early next week. as early as monday or tuesday. so we literally have a few days left in this kingdom
https://www.nairaland.com/1416330/obadiah777-prophecy-looking-real-america/
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: joystick comment ? dayummm lol the sexuality section is way over there -------------------------------->
No, he said he told you to keep your dick to yourself and not shove it down people's throats... Whatever that means... embarassed

cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: if i did post it here wink

It overwheming in the thread you closed. Why cant you defend yourself there? Why?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
No, he said he told you to keep your dick to yourself and not shove it down people's throats... Whatever that means... embarassed

cheesy

maybe you dont know what metaphor is. If you going wield cuz of joystick, call your boo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

What integrity does someone that want the death of innocent children and women deserve?

Deny this isn't from you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1416330/obadiah777-prophecy-looking-real-america/
based off what i read on the news. this was not a prediction. its a conversation i was having with brother MostHigh and referencing the news of the day. where did i declare i was making a prophesy ? http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402874/Obama-attack-Syria-early-THURSDAY-Russia-says-West-acting-like-monkey-grenade.html
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

maybe you dont know what metaphor is. If you going wield cuz of joystick, call your boo
*gasp*

O my... embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: based off what i read on the news. this was not a prediction. its a conversation i was having with brother MostHigh and referencing the news of the day. where did i declare i was making a prophesy ? http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402874/Obama-attack-Syria-early-THURSDAY-Russia-says-West-acting-like-monkey-grenade.html

Mad hatter for sure. smiley

Its like a burnin spear searing through his brain.

The thought of armageddion.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy
oh ok lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: based off what i read on the news. this was not a prediction. its a conversation i was having with brother MostHigh and referencing the news of the day. where did i declare i was making a prophesy ? http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20209022-military-strikes-on-syria-as-early-as-thursday-us-officials-say?lite

Pathetic liar. Was the discussion on that forum about prediction or your prophecy?

What is literal meaning of the return kingdom which you clamouring for in your quote? What is from the media or your bible prophesy?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

post the posts here now. lets all see what a lying person you really are wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.