Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (205048 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin moderating behind HRM prison eating baked beans

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

loooooooool.

i miss agbalumo oh.

we go trade fruits when its time for refeshments.

cool cool cool
Yelso grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Madam bum bum shaker is crying out for her slanderous thread. smiley

Why not go shake you bum bum as you famously put it, to cool off and prepare for the weekend

Kinna like a weekend start b4 the weekend start. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: dont tempt me grin

Obadiah...... Open my thread or delete my account off this forum. Is that hard for you to do?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

So much emotion here.

But we know your not going anywhere. grin

You full ground.

All na shakara, you love nagging too much its in your blood girl.smiley

The only way to get rid of you is with a nuke by special delivery. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *laugh done finish me ooooooo*
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obadiah...... Open my thread or delete my account off this forum. Is that hard for you to do?

Very funny!!!
Well..christians go rest,,now remaining alfa

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

loooooooool.

i miss agbalumo oh.

we go trade fruits when its time for refeshments.

cool cool cool

Notin do you ma sister.

Me like like soursop like no man buisness sha.

And mango

Straight from school and up the mango tree. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

So much emotion here.

But we know your not going anywhere. grin

You full ground.

All na shakara, you love nagging too much its in your blood girl.smiley

The only way to get rid of you is with a nuke by special delivery. grin

I need to reply your emotional stances from here.

Im a guy.
Im not folake.
Not concerned with your prophethood

I got emotional when innocent kids and women comes in your prophesy. As per nukesad i told you guys im not scared of that. Goodday bro
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: no i am Beta Onuoha. we are triplets. then there is Omega Onuoha smdh
Lwkm!!! Haaaahahahaha!! Obaaadiahh!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mathew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

I salute everyone.

I come in peace. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Very funny!!!

You see me persecuting christians?

Tell your man to return my thread or he got my whole account on this forum deleted
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol stop tempting me FOLYKAZE
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin moderating behind HRM prison eating baked beans

*fallS from cocunut tree*

LWTMB OOOH!!!!!

cheesy cheesy

you ppl wanno kee pesin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President: Mathew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

I salute everyone.

I come in peace. grin grin grin

Carcassgringringrin

Thank me Latercheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Very funny!!!
Abi now ? lmao
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im a guy.
[b]Im not folake.
[/b]Not concerned with your prophethood

I got emotional when innocent kids and women comes in your prophesy. As per nukesad i told you guys im not scared of that. Goodday bro

Buahahahahahaha!!!! shocked shocked grin grin cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im a guy.
Im not folake.
Not concerned with your prophethood

yeah good day. and dont come back till you are well rested grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Notin do you ma sister.

Me like like soursop like no man buisness sha.

And mango

Straight from school and up the mango tree. smiley

abeg no vezz,

lemne go plant this one naw naw.... u fit wait grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: lol stop tempting me FOLYKAZE

Do it. Be the man. Do it. My account cant bring down seun business. Just delete my account or return my thread
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Carcassgringringrin

Thank me Latercheesy

Not so fast Brah.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/carcase grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

Not so fast Brah.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/carcase grin
I give upcheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Yelso grin

is it time for refeshments sad already??

omelenme life tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: yeah good day. and dont come back till you are well rested grin grin grin grin grin grin

Im repeating....return my thread or delete my account.

Or you want me to start derailing every thread on this forum? You go ban you go tire....i swear by everything. I dont wanna hold enemity with anyone. So bring the peace by returning my thread or get my account deleted
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do it. Be the man. Do it. My account cant bring down seun business. Just delete my account or return my thread
you will come to your senses a few hours later so i will keep it open for you. just go and take your medications and then come back grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hey Foly,

Permit me to say this to Enigma before I continue...

Hey ENIGMA I reviewed my comments to you again and noticed that I was out of line when I made the comment: "Born again Christian spirit". I apologize for that. I was wrong for saying that.

Now foly, I understand you are quite angry but c'mon let's look at this one more time...

FOLYKAZE:

Epic fail the law.

1. My evidence is overwheming and still pointing that his prophecy is wrong.

Unless you have some fresh evidence, I honestly do not think the evidence you presented so far are enough.

FOLYKAZE:
2. Insult who? Most-high? Has he be ban for calling me woman?

Lol!!

Did he call you a woman? Maybe it was a honest mistake. I know I once implied that Jayriginal was a lady until I knew better. But still, I am not just referring to Most-high. You made a blanket comment against those who are favourably disposed to Obadiah's prophecies. For instance, you just called all of them "slaves" which I think is not within the rules.

FOLYKAZE:
3. I didn't threatened Obadiah. I told him he is going excessive and might lead to something else. Afterall, there was news about his mate arrested in us on tuesday

That's putting it mildly. C'mon you did threaten him.

FOLYKAZE:
4. It is base on agreement. I told him he should expect insult on his God and prophethood when his prophesy fails.

Obadiah's God is my God and the God of the over how many billion Christians we have in the world. You can't just agree to insult the faith of a multitude based on an agreement. It's still against the rules.

FOLYKAZE:
5. Sharaap there. I didn't insult ishi...why are you lying? I said she is a woman and im not ready to handle her. Where is insult there?

Lol!!!

Don't let someone pull the 'affirmative action' card on you foly.

FOLYKAZE:
6. Im controlling his wing. The Eagle eye is watching him.

Hmmmm...hope that aint voodoo? Lol!!!

FOLYKAZE:
7. Slander on evidence? You will protest when he got arrested I think.

Lol!!!

Your evidence has been proven to be a hoax. Like I promised, if you have fresh evidence(s) to show I will be more than willing to oblige you.

FOLYKAZE:
8. Bring more...this is baseless

Will do when I think of some.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ajibam:
I give upcheesy
grin grin thats KJV lingo that El Presidente sprang on you
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Epic fail the law.

1. My evidence is overwheming and still pointing that his prophecy is wrong.
2. Insult who? Most-high? Has he be ban for calling me woman?
3. I didn't threatened Obadiah. I told him he is going excessive and might lead to something else. Afterall, there was news about his mate arrested in us on tuesday
4. It is base on agreement. I told him he should expect insult on his God and prophethood when his prophesy fails.
5. Sharaap there. I didn't insult ishi...why are you lying? I said she is a woman and im not ready to handle her. Where is insult there?
6. Im controlling his wing. The Eagle eye is watching him.
7. Slander on evidence? You will protest when he got arrested I think.
8. Bring more...this is baseless

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: you will come to your senses a few hours later so i will keep it open for you. just go and take your medications and then come back grin grin

Mr man.....what are you keeping open? I said delete my account or open my thread. Im good bruv.....the medication you can give to burst my bubble is open my thread and defend yourself there or delete my account..smiley so that peace will reign
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im repeating....return my thread or delete my account.

Or you want me to start derailing every thread on this forum? You go ban you go tire....i swear by everything. I dont wanna hold enemity with anyone. So bring the peace by returning my thread or get my account deleted

Not cool foly...

Why not start another thread but the right way this time? Maybe deleting the thread was rather harsh but that thread deserved to be locked down and I think you know it too.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

is it time for refeshments sad already??

omelenme life tongue

What is on the menu jare? cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Mr man.....what are you keeping open? I said delete my account or open my thread. Im good bruv.....the medication you can give to burst my bubble is open my thread and defend yourself there or delete my account..smiley so that peace will reign
just open another thread chief. forget this one. its gone. its been recycled in the bin. wink wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

shocked shocked shocked
the man belongs in the middle east. he is a weapon of mass destruction grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.