Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (201717 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Foly,

Permit me to say this to Enigma before I continue...

Hey ENIGMA I reviewed my comments to you again and noticed that I was out of line when I made the comment: "Born again Christian spirit". I apologize for that. I was wrong for saying that.

Now foly, I understand you are quite angry but c'mon let's look at this one more time...

Unless you have some fresh evidence, I honestly do not think the evidence you presented so far are enough.

Lol!!

Did he call you a woman? Maybe it was a honest mistake. I know I once implied that Jayriginal was a lady until I knew better. But still, I am not just referring to Most-high. You made a blanket comment against those who are favourably disposed to Obadiah's prophecies. For instance, you just called all of them "slaves" which I think is not within the rules.

That's putting it mildly. C'mon you did threaten him.

Obadiah's God is my God and the God of the over how many billion Christians we have in the world. You can't just agree to insult the faith of a multitude based on an agreement. It's still against the rules.

Lol!!!

Don't let someone pull the 'affirmative action' card on you foly.

Hmmmm...hope that aint voodoo? Lol!!!

Lol!!!

Your evidence has been proven to be a hoax. Like I promised, if you have fresh evidence(s) to show I will be more than willing to oblige you.

Will do when I think of some.

Hey bro.....

I have presented my evidence to Obadiah. Check previous post and see for yourself.

HE CALLED ME WOMAN and I corrected him but he declined. I called Most-high slave....he is good calling me scoffer so it not a prob here. I didn't call all Obadiah follower slaves.

Show me where I threatened him. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Whatever. I said Obadiah God not christian God. It baseless.

Pull any card. You turning yourself to lord here.

CIA is what I called Eagles eye. I meant information on public forum can be used against person sometime.

Next pls
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
okay so heres the thing. ive been stylishly avoiding to say anything cuz its not good to do so and im a big time offender but in other to end this i feel anytime obadaih wants to type anything at all, he should give it titles. so we can be able to differentiate between when hes prohesying, making an opinion or just saying hello to all of us..... grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Mr man.....what are you keeping open? I said delete my account or open my thread. Im good bruv.....the medication you can give to burst my bubble is open my thread and defend yourself there or delete my account..smiley so that peace will reign
which thread was closed? Let me see if I can help you.

And stop shouting that Obadiah should delete your account, he aint Sean okay? If you don't like what they did to you, address the admins here in bold red, m sure they will look into your problem.

Obadiah what did you do to Folykaze? I am going to tell my mummy for you sad tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

What is on the menu jare? cheesy

only coconut nd agalumo.. but if you want suya Chef Obadaih can arrange for us. cool cool cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Striktlymi can I send you a pm?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Not cool foly...

Why not start another thread but the right way this time? Maybe deleting the thread was rather harsh but that thread deserved to be locked down and I think you know it too.

Maybe we should have matured talk.

Im not paying for been here yes I know but im pulling microcosm traffic from myself to Seun business. Whatever I do here, I respect everybody most especially women. All the same, I deserve fair justice and not justice on emotion.

Why cant Obadiah defend himself on that thread? Why didn't he do that before locking the thread? If he beats me down, I will take it as a blow on me.

I told him I will come back today if not happen. I told him I will do countdown to sept 11, 11:59pm. I told him I will insult his God if this doesn't come to pass because I was moved emotionally with the massive death of children. I fulfilled my words and must be handle fair.

If I should open another thread on that, nope I wont. That thread should be open and he should defend himself there. Or he lock my account till 2500 and delete all my post on this forum but if he think he cant, He should ban me till 2500 and I will try modify my post to simple ..... I voluntare to do that job. I want my account delete or my thread recycled
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: which thread was closed? Let me see if I can help you.

And stop shouting that Obadiah should delete your account, he aint Sean okay? If you don't like what they did to you, address the admins here in bold red, m sure they will look into your problem.

Obadiah what did you do to Folykaze? I am going to tell my mummy for you sad tongue

Madam sheriff. Lol

I saw you around 12am looking at this said thread. Mehn you doing a big job. I respect you for that.

I wouldn't have complained if the thread was removed by you or Ajibam. Here is the thread link https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/ . The ish is that Obadiah got heated and cant defend himself so he took the chance to delete my thread. I want it back or I got ban till 2500 or my account deleted.

I HAVE SENT PM TO SEUN TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR TELL HIS BOY TO RETURN MY THREAD SO THAT HE DEFEND HIMSELF.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe we should have matured talk.

Im not paying for been here yes I know but im pulling microcosm traffic from myself to Seun business. Whatever I do here, I respect everybody most especially women. All the same, I deserve fair justice and not justice on emotion.

Why cant Obadiah defend himself on that thread? Why didn't he do that before locking the thread? If he beats me down, I will take it as a blow on me.

I told him I will come back today if not happen. I told him I will do countdown to sept 11, 11:59pm. I told him I will insult his God if this doesn't come to pass because I was moved emotionally with the massive death of children. I fulfilled my words and must be handle fair.

If I should open another thread on that, nope I wont. That thread should be open and he should defend himself there. Or he lock my account till 2500 and delete all my post on this forum but if he think he cant, He should ban me till 2500 and I will try modify my post to simple ..... I voluntare to do that job. I want my account delete or my thread recycled

Guy calm down.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

I respect you too as a person...

I want to believe that your goal was to try and reveal the untruth (if any) behind Obadiah's prophecies. In the process of doing this I guess you got carried away...

The following are where I believe you went wrong (though I might not recall all):

1) Accused Obadiah falsely based on the evidence you presented. I believe you read my analysis on that thread.
2) You insulted those who 'follow' Obadiah
3) You threatened Obadiah
4) You insulted Obadiah's God which Ishi pointed out.
5) You 'insulted womanhood' by your words to Ishi.
6) You deliberately tried to provoke Obadiah.
7) You did commit 'slander' against Obadiah
cool Etc.
The Hand of Justice cool grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Guy calm down.

Alright. Can he and his co-moderators attend to my request now?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Madam sheriff. Lol

I saw you around 12am looking at this said thread. Mehn you doing a big job. I respect you for that.

I wouldn't have complained if the thread was removed by you or Ajibam. Here is the thread link https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/ . The ish is that Obadiah got heated and cant defend himself so he took the chance to delete my thread. I want it back or I got ban till 2500 or my account deleted.

I HAVE SENT PM TO SEUN TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR TELL HIS BOY TO RETURN MY THREAD SO THAT HE DEFEND HIMSELF.
Your thread has been send to the recycle bin and its against Moderation rules to undo what your co-mod has done.

Concerning Obadiah's Prophecy wahala, your entitled to your own opinion but you have to respect your mods. Yes you wanted to expose him because you think he lied, I think he shouldn't have ganged up on you for you to get a point.

Please calm down ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Alright. Can he and his co-moderators attend to my request now?

Since HBG has decided to mediate in this matter, let's wait for the outcome of her mediation.

Just be calm till then but I will still advice you as a friend to let it go.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
The Hand of Justice cool grin

cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Your thread has been send to the recycle bin and its against Moderation rules to undo what your co-mod has done.

Concerning Obadiah's Prophecy wahala, your entitled to your own opinion but you have to respect your mods. Yes you wanted to expose him because you think he lied, I think he shouldn't have ganged up on you for you to get a point.

Please calm down ok?

Thanks madam

He can do the recycling. Nope?

Im not having problem with the fact that he locked my thread. The ish is that he didn't it despite all the evidence posed against him.

I can remember vividly when Tinypurplebaby asked what went wrong between us guys, I told her it because he is pulling bible into the death of innocent children and women. I dont have any problem with Obadiah except that. Moreover, is there a rule that moderators shouldn't respect members on this forum? Obadiah took on his hatred after he attacked me on this prophecy thang by calling me amuti oshi.... And I called him Amugbo Oshi. He is known to call me names first and I return it because im not a fool here for anybody not even Seun. If he had respect me, I would have respect him too. Moreover, my post doesn't have anything to do with disrespect......I was straight with my whole points concerning the thread. I said he is not prophet and should stop forcing bible into death of innocent children....is that insult or disrespect? Nope I think.

I will calm down because of ya. All the same, let me know fate of my thread and I will decide what to do next. Thanks ma'am
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Folykaze seriously, it's a war and people are bound to die innocent or no. Every war in the bible had dead people na...the men are killed, women raped and children slaughtered. It is a war!! stop getting unnecessarily emotional about this biko angry

You thread is in the recycle bin and will most likely remain there undecided

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle: Folykaze seriously, it's a war and people are bound to die innocent or no. Every war in the bible had dead people na...the men are killed, women raped and children slaughtered. It is a war!! stop getting unnecessarily emotional about this biko angry

You thread is in the recycle bin and will most likely remain there undecided

thats your headache. Dont make me push it all on ya pls. Why cant you let your own children die in the front instead of whinning like a helpless widow here?

Abeg let the moderators handle my case
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

Not so fast Brah.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/carcase grin
Rotfl. Kai, Nairaland. Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

thats your headache. Dont make me push it all on ya pls. Why cant you let your own children die in the front instead of whinning like a helpless widow here?

Abeg let the moderators handle my case
Oh well, you are a bag of emotions undecided
Maybe i should breakdown what HBG typed so u don't bring up the issue again: Your thread is in the recycle bin and she can't undo what a co-mod has done. Hope that's better.
Move on to better relaxing things and let go of all that pent up anger dude undecided

.....it was an interesting thread tho. Too bad it got chucked.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oh well, you are a bag of emotions undecided
Maybe i should breakdown what HBG typed so u don't bring up the issue again: Your thread is in the recycle bin and she can't undo what a co-mod has done. Hope that's better.
Move on to better relaxing things and let go of all that pent up anger dude undecided

.....it was an interesting thread tho. Too bad it got chucked.

Ms

I said go put your innocent children on the missile warhead. Shebi you want war?

You got no kids? Commit suicide and take your relatives along. Afterall, we all gonna die.

Thanks for breaking the moderator post, I understand her and dont need your service......depressed ugly widow.

Let them do their job. Ok? I will want that your kiddie on missile drone lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President:

shocked shocked shocked
Lmao!! Grammar Police has been unmasked! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: the man belongs in the middle east. he is a weapon of mass destruction grin grin
Smh. Una no go use laf wound person. Lailai. I no gree angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: okay so heres the thing. ive been stylishly avoiding to say anything cuz its not good to do so and im a big time offender but in other to end this i feel anytime obadaih wants to type anything at all, he should give it titles. so we can be able to differentiate between when hes prohesying, making an opinion or just saying hello to all of us..... grin grin grin
Purple, you are my twinny!!! Lwkmmmmmd!!! cheesy cheesy

O my ribs, my aching ribs... sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr President: Mathew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

I salute everyone.

I come in peace. grin grin grin

Welcome brother.smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Purple, you are my twinny!!! Lwkmmmmmd!!! cheesy cheesy

O my ribs, my aching ribs... sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
take it easy ma'am. I suggest you hold your breath for about 2 minutes, that way, you won't laugh anymore...for fear of passing out. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chibuebem: take it easy ma'am. I suggest you hold your breath for about 2 minutes, that way, you won't laugh anymore...for fear of passing out. grin grin grin
I can't o, hun, they wanna use laf kee manpikin!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks madam

He can do the recycling. Nope?

Im not having problem with the fact that he locked my thread. The ish is that he didn't it despite all the evidence posed against him.

I can remember vividly when Tinypurplebaby asked what went wrong between us guys, I told her it because he is pulling bible into the death of innocent children and women. I dont have any problem with Obadiah except that. Moreover, is there a rule that moderators shouldn't respect members on this forum? Obadiah took on his hatred after he attacked me on this prophecy thang by calling me amuti oshi.... And I called him Amugbo Oshi. He is known to call me names first and I return it because im not a fool here for anybody not even Seun. If he had respect me, I would have respect him too. Moreover, my post doesn't have anything to do with disrespect......I was straight with my whole points concerning the thread. I said he is not prophet and should stop forcing bible into death of innocent children....is that insult or disrespect? Nope I think.

I will calm down because of ya. All the same, let me know fate of my thread and I will decide what to do next. Thanks ma'am
Your thread cannot be brought back from the bin, for that I am really sorry.

It wouldn't hurt for Obadiah to ask to be pardoned, that's just human after all.

Regards.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Judas2013: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
a christian shouldn't be a moderator on a religious thread unless he/she/it is prepared to sit on the fence. I don't think an atheist will stoop so low to hiding or blocking threads. Let the bible God do it himself not humans. A referee remains always on the fence
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Your thread cannot be brought back from the bin, for that I am really sorry.

It wouldn't hurt for Obadiah to ask to be pardoned, that's just human after all.

Regards.

Thanks ma'am

Thats human for us.....yes I know. How about him acting like human and not animal?

It either he apologize or my account deleted. This is exact thang I sent to Seun since you said he is the only one that can delete my account.

Can Obadiah ban me till 2500? I will be good with that. Believe me dear.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

WTF ISHI shocked shocked. this can never be un-seen. embarassed
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013: a christian shouldn't be a moderator on a religious thread unless he/she/it is prepared to sit on the fence. I don't think an atheist will stoop so low to hiding or blocking threads. Let the bible God do it himself not humans. A referee remains always on the fence

They cant do without us. The section will be so boring you. Cant you see silly threads which are forced to make front page nowadays? When tangible atheist were here, thread can make 30 pages without going to front page where they beg for comments.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Y'all need to chill out. We spend more time bickering these days, one would think we are having a Fuji house of commotion cast audition here...

Let's sing a song..

Buckle my shoe

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.