Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202601 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Purple, you are my twinny!!! Lwkmmmmmd!!! cheesy cheesy

O my ribs, my aching ribs... sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ d bolded grin grin grin grin grin

Abi I no talk true? wink grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
aManFromMars: Y'all need to chill out. We spend more time bickering these days, one would think we are having a Fuji house of commotion cast audition here...

Let's sing a song..

Buckle my shoe

Looool grin

Knock at the door
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im repeating....return my thread or delete my account.

Or you want me to start derailing every thread on this forum? You go ban you go tire....i swear by everything. I dont wanna hold enemity with anyone. So bring the peace by returning my thread or get my account deleted

Imagine that.

Folykaze on every thread in every discussion on nairaland

Derailing, Derailing, Derailing.

Makes me dizzy thinking bout it

Floykaze I would adviced you change you screen name to PRISIM grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
aManFromMars: Y'all need to chill out. We spend more time bickering these days, one would think we are having a Fuji house of commotion cast audition here...

Let's sing a song..

Buckle my shoe

Get me on your rover, im set for Mars lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Judas2013: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

They cant do without us. The section will be so boring you. Cant you see silly threads which are forced to make front page nowadays? When tangible atheist were here, thread can make 30 pages without going to front page where they beg for comments.

i notice how every christian thread makes front page. They are trying to put it in our face and we will keep debunking them either way! Some threads like " did god create other humans before adam" was so useless it shouldnt have made front page at all. Another topic like" will i go to hell if i wear my husband t shirt" was one of the worst topic ever and it made front page.

All i can see on Naira land is ignorance all over the place. When christians run a company they run it into the ground because they have exchanged their brains for a talking donkey's.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed

tongue
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Imagine that.

Folykaze on every thread in every discussion on nairaland

Derailing, Derailing, Derailing.

Makes me dizzy thinking bout it

Floykaze I would adviced you change you screen name to PRISIM grin

Mind helping with the changing of username? Thats what keeps me here. When the username is gone, I say my bye to Nairaland. I regret using that name as username.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Thanks ma'am

Thats human for us.....yes I know. How about him acting like human and not animal?

It either he apologize or my account deleted. This is exact thang I sent to Seun since you said he is the only one that can delete my account.

Can Obadiah ban me till 2500? I will be good with that. Believe me dear.
Calm down dude. Just let it go.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: which thread was closed? Let me see if I can help you.

And stop shouting that Obadiah should delete your account, he aint Sean okay? If you don't like what they did to you, address the admins here in bold red, m sure they will look into your problem.

Obadiah what did you do to Folykaze? I am going to tell my mummy for you sad tongue
lol i aint do nothing to the man.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

only coconut nd agalumo.. but if you want suya Chef Obadaih can arrange for us. cool cool cool
i make the best suya too grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Madam sheriff. Lol

I saw you around 12am looking at this said thread. Mehn you doing a big job. I respect you for that.

I wouldn't have complained if the thread was removed by you or Ajibam. Here is the thread link https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/ . The ish is that Obadiah got heated and cant defend himself so he took the chance to delete my thread. I want it back or I got ban till 2500 or my account deleted.

I HAVE SENT PM TO SEUN TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR TELL HIS BOY TO RETURN MY THREAD SO THAT HE DEFEND HIMSELF.
i see this heathen is still raging grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013:

i notice how every christian thread makes front page. They are trying to put it in our face and we will keep debunking them either way! Some threads like " did god create other humans before adam" was so useless it shouldnt have made front page at all. Another topic like" will i go to hell if i wear my husband t shirt" was one of the worst topic ever and it made front page.

All i can see on Naira land is ignorance all over the place. When christians run a company they run it into the ground because they have exchanged their brains for a talking donkey's.

Silly thread makes front page nowadays. If it not from politics section, it will be from religion or celebrity and some nairaland pictures and videos.

I can remember when the type of mr Anony, davidlan and debosky still here. They makes me want to stay on nairaland forever. I was beaten with their argument which I cant deny cuz those guys are real intelligent. But today, what we got is silliness everywhere. Imagine thread like 'who is powerful between angel and human' or 'will drinking of palmwine take me to hell'. Such silly thread.

Seun can do his business anyhow he want. He just give most people here chance to have another leg outside
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2013

Let's sing a song..

Buckle my shoe
Knock on the gate (or is it door? )

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oh well, you are a bag of emotions undecided
Maybe i should breakdown what HBG typed so u don't bring up the issue again: Your thread is in the recycle bin and she can't undo what a co-mod has done. Hope that's better.
Move on to better relaxing things and let go of all that pent up anger dude undecided

.....it was an interesting thread tho. Too bad it got chucked.
wasnt nothing interesting about that thread. twas full of lies
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Reyginus: Calm down dude. Just let it go.

It gone man. Thanks

Erm Obadiah, tell Most-high to send his gal digit pls. I wont be able to sleep with nuke mushroom that will take over my dream. I want cute angel voice to humm to my ear.

Where are you most-high?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i see this heathen is still raging grin
its nolonger funny joor.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by UjSizzle(f): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013: a christian shouldn't be a moderator on a religious thread unless he/she/it is prepared to sit on the fence. I don't think an atheist will stoop so low to hiding or blocking threads. Let the bible God do it himself not humans. A referee remains always on the fence
God's gonna block posts?
Where do these humans come from undecided

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are we back for the parry or Y'all just came for closing prayers?? undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: i make the best suya too grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Reyginus: Calm down dude. Just let it go.
Reygie whats good wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
God's gonna block posts?

Mars. Im I correct?

Daddy created us on that beautiful night. Sorry dear, I used harsh words on ya.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Silly thread makes front page nowadays. If it not from politics section, it will be from religion or celebrity and some nairaland pictures and videos.

I can remember when the type of mr Anony, davidlan and debosky still here. They makes me want to stay on nairaland forever. I was beaten with their argument which I cant deny cuz those guys are real intelligent. But today, what we got is silliness everywhere. Imagine thread like 'who is powerful between angel and human' or 'will drinking of palmwine take me to hell'. Such silly thread.

Seun can do his business anyhow he want. He just give most people here chance to have another leg outside
why not start intelligent and stimulating threads if thats how you feel ? maybe you will inspire others to do likewise. instead of pining for the days of yore. be the change you want to see wink wink

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Judas2013: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
God's gonna block posts?

Why block post if you think it is offensive to god? Let god do the blocking itself.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It gone man. Thanks

Erm Obadiah, tell Most-high to send his gal digit pls. I wont be able to sleep with nuke mushroom that will take over my dream. I want cute angel voice to humm to my ear.

Where are you most-high?
grin grin grin grin grin MostHigh submit them digits to FOLYKAZE cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: why not start intelligent and stimulating threads if thats how you feel ? maybe you will inspire others to do likewise. instead of pining for the days of yore. be the change you want to see wink wink

Which change? So that you will get more pay or what?

Erm, if then no carry you jump fence when you still dey inside belle, let me be.

Seun can do his business anyway he likes. Ok?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its nolonger funny joor.
well dayummmm et tu brute cry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:
God's gonna block posts?
grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013:

Why block post if you think it is offensive to god? Let god do the blocking itself.

If one day of God equals one thousand of men, notice we are in 6thousand plus years according to the bible. So the God is resting and might be asleep by now. He will wake up 995 years later. Make him sleep no lead to death. Amen
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Mintayo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chai nawa o,next time i better come here with a 'pamper',i almost pee in my pants... Night of a thousand laugh....
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmm et tu brute cry
undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Which change? So that you will get more pay or what?

Erm, if then no carry you jump fence when you still dey inside belle, let me be.

Seun can do his business anyway he likes. Ok?
okkkkkkkk sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
any atheists in the house ?? so i am having a chat with HBG. she says i am biased against atheists. atheists do you think i treat you unfairly ?

do you feel i have been unfair to you in any way

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.