Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (205051 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Pathetic liar. Was the discussion on that forum about prediction or your prophecy?

What is literal meaning of the return kingdom which you clamouring for in your quote? What is from the media or your bible prophesy?

Na wa OOO

Some people need real help. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It overwheming in the thread you closed. Why cant you defend yourself there? Why?
am tired of seeing my name on frontpage threads thats why. especially seeing as its all lies and accusations from satanists. wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: post the posts here now. lets all see what a lying person you really are wink

Cowards nare all the same

Why should a woman be putting herself through all this stress?

If you didnt belive in the prophecy we this discussion would be non existent. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obadiah. Deny this again.

its official. the war has been declared official
https://www.nairaland.com/1416330/obadiah777-prophecy-looking-real-america/3

who is spreading false information between me and you? Has any war been declared? Hypocritical liar
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Mad hatter for sure. smiley

Its like a burnin spear searing through his brain.

The thought of armageddion.
he sweating lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: am tired of seeing my name on frontpage threads thats why. especially seeing as its all lies and accusations from satanists. wink

who is satanist? Why cant you defend yourself on that thread?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Someone should tell me why Obadiah777 will hide my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1435606/obadiah777-false-prophet-exposed/

the thread was backed it with evidence which himself cant deny..... It is wrong for him to hide my thread or he should provide reason for me.

Lol!!!

This is unbelievable...

Foly are you saying you don't know what went wrong in your thread? One word 'SLANDER'!!! Not to mention rules 2 & 8.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: am tired of seeing my name on frontpage threads thats why. especially seeing as its all lies and accusations from satanists. wink

Folykaze is slowly going round the bend on this issue.

Am I the only one sensing it?

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

If you didnt belive in the prophecy we this discussion would be non existent. smiley

This should end here. If you can ban me despite my evidence provided. You must ban your slave for calling me woman when my profile says otherwise.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin she having nightmares of mushroom clouds and fire and brimstone. she aint been the same ever since. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

This is unbelievable...

Foly are you saying you don't know what went wrong in your thread? One word 'SLANDER'!!! Not to mention rules 2 & 8.

I have respect you bro. You should tell us how those rules comes in
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin she having nightmares of mushroom clouds and fire and brimstone. she aint been the same ever since. cheesy

Thats for sure Sire.

Aint been the same ever since. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: breaking rule 7 and 20. character defamation and lies against a mod. oh and thanks Striktlymi for the analysis. i enjoyed it. are you a solicitor ? wink

the success of nairaland depends on the integrity of the mods ( rule 7 ) by defaming and lying against my person you are undermining the success of nairaland

Solicitor??

Nah mehn...I'd be dead within a week if I had studied law.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah. Deny this again.

https://www.nairaland.com/1416330/obadiah777-prophecy-looking-real-america/3

who is spreading false information between me and you? Has any war been declared? Hypocritical liar
if you were observant you will know the war started already. its a proxy war for now i am yet to find the prophesy i made though
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by MostHigh: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Solicitor??

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: if you were observant you will know the war started already. its a proxy war for now i am yet to find the prophesy i made though

everyone should read the silly claim prophet of doom made. Where did the war start? I have shown you your prophecy, you can deny it but cant deny you forced declaration of war into it which all fails
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
No, he said he told you to keep your dick to yourself and not shove it down people's throats... Whatever that means... embarassed

cheesy

WTF ISHI shocked shocked. this can never be un-seen. embarassed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

This is unbelievable...

thanks Bruv. you went through all the links he posted and i think we can both agree that he has comprehension problems. me saying ' 9 11 is a day of destruction in the satanic calendar, maybe they would strike on september 11' <<<< does that sound like someone making a prophesy or someone flowing with the tide of current euphoria and event ? dude has serious comprehension problems
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

Solicitor??

Hey your defense was super duper good and amazing. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Folykaze is slowly going round the bend on this issue.

Am I the only one sensing it?
grin grin grin paranoia is real Sire
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This should end here. If you can ban me despite my evidence provided. You must ban your slave for calling me woman when my profile says otherwise.
Now this had me braying laughter all over the place grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Now this had me braying laughter all over the place grin grin grin

lmaooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I have respect you bro. You should tell us how those rules comes in

I respect you too as a person...

I want to believe that your goal was to try and reveal the untruth (if any) behind Obadiah's prophecies. In the process of doing this I guess you got carried away...

The following are where I believe you went wrong (though I might not recall all):

1) Accused Obadiah falsely based on the evidence you presented. I believe you read my analysis on that thread.
2) You insulted those who 'follow' Obadiah
3) You threatened Obadiah
4) You insulted Obadiah's God which Ishi pointed out.
5) You 'insulted womanhood' by your words to Ishi.
6) You deliberately tried to provoke Obadiah.
7) You did commit 'slander' against Obadiah
cool Etc.

4 Likes

striktlymi:

Solicitor??

grin grin LOL nah i think you would have excelled in it
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

That's striktlywahala for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

everyone should read the silly claim prophet of doom made. Where did the war start? I have shown you your prophecy, you can deny it but cant deny you forced declaration of war into it which all fails
show your proof or hold your peace
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

lmaooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Never a dull moment in this here section grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obadiah

when I brough this quote to your face...

this thing can go down september 11th. this is a special day for destruction in the satanic calendar
revelation 9 (september) vs 11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.<<<< APPOLYON IS GREEK FOR DESTRUCTION. ABADDON IS HEBREW FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU THINK SEPTEMBER 11TH WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1425725/obama-wins-backing-key-congressmen/2

here is your reply on this thread

all a game of chess. prophesy would be fulfilled and you, sir, will be destroyed. you have a few days left on this planet. better write ya will
https://www.nairaland.com/1420917/dichotomy-imminent-american-invasion-syria/24

Let see you deny all this evidences
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Thanks but I only attempted to review the evidence objectively...

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ajibam: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin LOL nah i think you would have excelled in it
He missed a golden chancegrin

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

I want to believe that your goal was to try and reveal the untruth (if any) behind Obadiah's prophecies. In the process of doing this I guess you got carried away...

The following are where I believe you went wrong (though I might not recall all):

1) Accused Obadiah falsely based on the evidence you presented. I believe you read my analysis on that thread.
cool Etc.

abeg guy, go study law. you are just too good. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
striktlymi:

cool Etc.
well dayummmmmmm somebody slam the gavel cheesy cheesy i aint know he did all that. shocked grin FOLYKAZE stick a fork in you cuz you are done lwtmb

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (296)

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.