Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202096 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1080557/afghan-girl-beheaded-refusing-prostitution

This Front Page Thread Should be in the Neutral Religion Section.

Afghans are not Arabs, They are Persians and Native Afghans...nor is Islam Native to their People

This thread is being protected by the Muslim Extremist Mods.

Allow me to defend my Great Pashtun people from this Barbaric Ideology..And This Savage Religion.

Move this Thread to the Neutral Religious Section of the Forum angry angry angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Truthislight,
brother, no wahala. I wasn't trying to be smart. Its good for you guys to ask about our decisions and offer suggestions on what you think may be better. Mods are not perfect and will make mistakes so you guys need to help us keep this place conducive for all ehn. Tank you smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
~Royal~:
https://www.nairaland.com/1080557/afghan-girl-beheaded-refusing-prostitution

This Front Page Thread Should be in the Neutral Religion Section.

Afghans are not Arabs, They are Persians and Native Afghans...nor is Islam Native to their People

This thread is being protected by the Muslim Extremist Mods.

Allow me to defend my Great Pashtun people from this Barbaric Ideology..And This Savage Religion.

Move this Thread to the Neutral Religious Section of the Forum angry angry angry

The thread was moved from celebrities to islam by the admin, out of our jurisdiction here sir. Furthermore, according to Seun's rules I think it does belong there. I'm sure if you post there within their rules you'll be fine.

@logicboy,
...logicboy was right.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
JeSoul:

[size=18pt]@logicboy,
...logicboy was right.[/size]

Sorry, many people here hardly say that.

Just had to enjoy it! wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Posters will always "claim" whatever suits their itch for that day and the mods cannot help them scratch it, but when poster make claims against Mac, then JeSoul will be there to scratch. This is a testament to you trustworthiness and honesty indeed! Thanks . grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
What do we call Vedaxcool's problem? Is it paranoia or what?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
How can I help a child that is depressed by the filthy lucre of a life he lives?

Ans : prayers so all should pray for the depressed children of the world so that they may be happy again and less Suicidal indeed!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
vedaxcool: How can I help a child that is depressed by the filthy lucre of a life he lives?

Ans : prayers so all should pray for the depressed children of the world so that they may be happy again and less Suicidal indeed!

grin grin grin grin

Making fun of someone's depression/suicidal thoughts is enough to get you fired in a civilized workplace for bullying.

Please, can Vedaxcool be banned?

Surely, we can all agree that his behaviour is not that of a composed muslim
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2012
grin grin prayer is now a crime in atheism! Buahahaha grin grin grin yeah veda should be murdered for praying for the depressed children of the world!

Now would JeSoul scratch your itch?

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool: grin grin prayer is now a crime in atheism! Buahahaha grin grin grin yeah veda should be murdered for praying for the depressed children of the world!

Now would JeSoul scratch your itch?

grin

You are a gift that keeps on giving.

You think your comments have made anyone sympathetic to your cause? Your hatred of atheist is quite alarming
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2012
vedaxcool and Logicboy03 you guys should really knock it off though, you're both starting to appear really petty (and dare I say, immature) ... cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Your itch seems to be unattended to, how pathetic!

grin grin grin

Prayers should be intensified for the depressed children of the world. These call should not be left for Veda, whom atheists wants murdered for praying for depressed children. Any worshiper of God should heed this call.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2012
InesQor: vedaxcool and Logicboy03 you guys should really knock it off though, you're both starting to appear really petty (and dare I say, immature) ... cool

Now I won't what to say this, but how does your statement affects the price of garri? grin just kidding, I came here made a complaint and then trollboy made himself mod spokesman, the price we have to pay for letting depression and suicidal thought roam un-prayed for.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2012
InesQor: vedaxcool and Logicboy03 you guys should really knock it off though, you're both starting to appear really petty (and dare I say, immature) ... cool

How have I been immature?

Please, dont just lump me with Vedaxcool in your failed effort to be neutral
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2012
I swear to the agnostic god, you, m_nwankwo, martian and pastor aio are some of the creepiest characters in this section...

Disappear for a while and then post on a thread like you've been there the whole time.. :-P

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2012
@Logicboy03 and vedaxcool: Oh, okay.

@muskeeto: lmao grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2012
whilst not supporting either Logicboy or Vedaxcool, i have this to say to them.

You guys should really thank Jesoul for being so accommodating, cos im sure neither of you can attempt 2 posts bickering on maclatunji's territory.

Therefore put an end to it now
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^
Christian maclatunji..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by cyrexx: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
musKeeto:
I swear to the agnostic god, you, m_nwankwo, martian and pastor aio are some of the creepiest characters in this section...

Disappear for a while and then post on a thread like you've been there the whole time.. :-P

the agnostic god? Thats a new one i've never heard before o.

Guy, i pray to my atheistic god say make you no kill person one day with witty and hilariously unique jokes on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
InesQor! kiss

...and lol@Muskeeto. MNwankwo is the #1 with uncanning ability to 'appear' out of nowhere.

Toba thanks smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2012
Jesoul: kiss right back, ma'am. cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hey, Jesoul

Are you going to vote for Romney or Obama (or if you cant vote, whom would you like to vote for)?

I need your answer as I am writing something (not on NL) on women and the DNC! (No argument intended)

grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03: Hey, Jesoul

Are you going to vote for Romney or Obama (or if you cant vote, whom would you like to vote for)?

I need your answer as I am writing something (not on NL) on women and the DNC! (No argument intended)

grin
smiley *quite a unqiue question*

To be honest, I'm not sure yet undecided. I was certain up until a few weeks ago that I was not going to vote for Obama but the debates have let me reversing that. Though I don't agree with many of his policies, I'm being convinced by the conviction he's shown in his beliefs as articulated during the debates - but we all know what a politician says is very different from what he does. Romney may align a bit more with my traditional views, but I don't believe he believes the things he says.

Sorry for the long answer and sorry if it doesn't help. In any case I'm definitely NOT a democrat (going by the popular definition at least). I'm a registered independent that leans conservatively to the right but also able to throw support behind some Liberal ideas < hope this helps.

Cheers.

ps. if I may ask, what are you writing about?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
JeSoul: smiley *quite a unqiue question*

To be honest, I'm not sure yet undecided. I was certain up until a few weeks ago that I was not going to vote for Obama but the debates have let me reversing that. Though I don't agree with many of his policies, I'm being convinced by the conviction he's shown in his beliefs as articulated during the debates - but we all know what a politician says is very different from what he does. Romney may align a bit more with my traditional views, but I don't believe he believes the things he says.

Sorry for the long answer and sorry if it doesn't help. In any case I'm definitely NOT a democrat (going by the popular definition at least). I'm a registered independent that leans conservatively to the right but also able to throw support behind some Liberal ideas < hope this helps.

Cheers.

ps. if I may ask, what are you writing about?

I was writing on why women should vote democrat. I have a liberal bias wink comes with atheism

Anyways, thanks for your answer. I can understand why people would like Romney due to some of his policies even though I am very liberal.

Obama was always going to destroy Romney in a debate. An academic vs a businessman?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

I was writing on why women should vote democrat. I have a liberal bias wink comes with atheism

Anyways, thanks for your answer. I can understand why people would like Romney due to some of his policies even though I am very liberal.

Obama was always going to destroy Romney in a debate. An academic vs a businessman?
...indeed it does, lol. I'll be interested to read your article when its done. In my opinion, a good chunk of the modern democratic ideaology is ever bent on casting you as the victim (and this is true to a certain degree) rather than demanding you take personal responsibility for yourself.

^sorry I'm rambling. Politics is a 'hobby' of mine.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2012
JeSoul: ...indeed it does, lol. I'll be interested to read your article when its done. In my opinion, a good chunk of the modern democratic ideaology is ever bent on casting you as the victim (and this is true to a certain degree) rather than demanding you take personal responsibility for yourself.

To an extent, yes.

This is why the democrats have the minority vote. Democrats and Republicans have both their share of racists and bigots. The difference remains that the democrats at least try to reach minorities. Equal pay act for women, womens right to abortion, dream act on immigration for mexicans etc

Democrats state that they want equality and a safety net for soicety. It is not their fault if some people use such to establish their victim mentality.

smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
JeSoul: ...indeed it does, lol. I'll be interested to read your article when its done. In my opinion, a good chunk of the modern democratic ideaology is ever bent on casting you as the victim (and this is true to a certain degree) rather than demanding you take personal responsibility for yourself.

Your view on Nigerian 'politics' for lack of a better word, GEJ and 2015?

Ps: I hate when you give mature answers on topics I troll.. :-(...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
musKeeto:

lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Logicboy03: This is why the democrats have the minority vote. Democrats and Republicans have both their share of racists and bigots. The difference remains that the democrats at least try to reach minorities. Equal pay act for women, womens right to abortion, dream act on immigration for mexicans etc
Honestly, you are completely right on this. I do think some republicans also try - they just prefer not to blow their trumpet while doing so.

Democrats state that they want equality and a safety net for soicety. It is not their fault if some people use such to establish their victim mentality.
smiley

Lol. Not their fault? I think it is. Democratic politicians rub elbows with minority leaders all the time - all in an effort to get their votes & stay in power. A politician only has 2 jobs: 1)Get elected, 2)Stay elected. Furthermore, that ideaology of "equality for all" is not realistic & does not take into account the (for lack of a better term) 'sinful' nature of man. There is a safety net, but it has turned into a permanent blanket for a portion of the population that feel entitled. What equality can there be for one who refuses to work hard but yet wants to have "equal" financial opportunities & lifestyle as one who does? I went to school & worked hard, why should my tax dollars go towards subsidizing Shaniqua or Maria who has 10kids & sits around watching Jerry Springer all day?

On the flip side, there is no question "the rich" do take advantage of the system towards expanding their wealth - it is morally wrong, that is the way of man. What I would advocate is getting into the system & beating them at their own game, instead of staying stuck in an endless cycle of victimism. And on the final, I do take into account the incredible dehumanizing effect generational poverty has on minorities, it is real & has a powerful grip on our people. We need a balance of both sides to help break the cycle.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
musKeeto:

Lol. Brother no vex ehn grin.

On Naija politics, me I prefer to read & learn. I always feel like I don't know enough to comment on that so I should be asking what is your view. I can comment though that I remember one of his first actions in office was to enact legislation to modify term limits for the presidency (that is never a good sign)- 2 terms (abbreviated or not) should be the max - and no more than 8yrs. One of the major problems with African countries are power-hungry presidents who refuse to relinquish the leadership to younger, fresher minds.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
JeSoul: Lol. Brother no vex ehn grin.

On Naija politics, me I prefer to read & learn. I always feel like I don't know enough to comment on that so I should be asking what is your view. I can comment though that I remember one of his first actions in office was to enact legislation to modify term limits for the presidency (that is never a good sign)- 2 terms (abbreviated or not) should be the max - and no more than 8yrs. One of the major problems with African countries are power-hungry presidents who refuse to relinquish the leadership to younger, fresher minds.

I'd love to pursue this discussion with you. I don't have the time right now, but I'll get on it, perhaps tonight or tomorrow. I hope you'll accommodate me. smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
JeSoul: Honestly, you are completely right on this. I do think some republicans also try - they just prefer not to blow their trumpet while doing so.

Part 1)
Lol. Not their fault? I think it is. Democratic politicians rub elbows with minority leaders all the time - all in an effort to get their votes & stay in power. A politician only has 2 jobs: 1)Get elected, 2)Stay elected. Furthermore, that ideaology of "equality for all" is not realistic & does not take into account the (for lack of a better term) 'sinful' nature of man. There is a safety net, but it has turned into a permanent blanket for a portion of the population that feel entitled. What equality can there be for one who refuses to work hard but yet wants to have "equal" financial opportunities & lifestyle as one who does? I went to school & worked hard, why should my tax dollars go towards subsidizing Shaniqua or Maria who has 10kids & sits around watching Jerry Springer all day?

part 2)
On the flip side, there is no question "the rich" do take advantage of the system towards expanding their wealth - it is morally wrong, that is the way of man. What I would advocate is getting into the system & beating them at their own game, instead of staying stuck in an endless cycle of victimism. And on the final, I do take into account the incredible dehumanizing effect generational poverty has on minorities, it is real & has a powerful grip on our people. We need a balance of both sides to help break the cycle.

1) Notice my division of your comment into two parts. The first part would be a result of extreme liberalism on the society- an entitled socieity. The second part of your statement is the exteme conservative side- the bourgeoi; a society where the rich rule.

One thing is for sure; a society needs a safety net for the elderly and disabled or unemployed. That is a liberal stance. Ending slavery is a progressive stance. Womens rights is both a liberal and progressive stance. Conservatism is keeping tradition.

2) The bold of your comment is very dangerous. Numerically, there are more whites on welfare in total and so, we shouldnt stereotype latinos and blacks as welfare queens while leaving whites and asians with the stereotypes of hardworking people. Any race can be on welfare.

As someone living in the UK, Obamacare is the way. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.