Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202095 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2012
manmustwac: Like i said to make sure that both sides of the scales remain equally balanced. Meaning that you atheists will not complain that you're being unfairly treated and persecuted like what Maclatunji is doing in the Islamic section
This is an indictment. Seun needs to review the appointment of Moderators.

Im still not okay with the fact that seun appointed Semid4lyfe my friend as a super moderator. Meaning two muslims supermods and one atheist. Jesoul should have been made a supermod instead undecided shocked
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: This is an incictment. Seun needs to review the appointment of Moderators.

Im still not okay with the fact that seun appointed Semid4lyfe my friend as a super moderator. Meaning two muslims supermods and one atheist. Jesoul should have been made a supermod instead undecided shocked
Go fight na...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
manmustwac: Like i said to make sure that both sides of the scales remain equally balanced. Meaning that you atheists will not complain that you're being unfairly treated and persecuted like what Maclatunji is doing in the Islamic section
If your moderation is biased against any religion in any way, you will have to answer to me. We don't condone biased moderating. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Seun: If your moderation is biased against any religion in any way, you will have to answer to me. We don't condone biased moderating. Thanks.
What have 'we' done about maclatunji?
Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Seun: If your moderation is biased against any religion in any way, you will have to answer to me. We don't condone biased moderating. Thanks.

Now I'm confused. Some dude implied atheists shouldn't be on a 'religion' forum, so I just wanted to clarify. Mmw's answer indicates we are allowed here. His answer also doesn't seem to imply he intends to be biased, more like to make sure moderating stays in perspective, or democratic, unlike islam's section where maclatunji is more or else the only arbiter. Am I getting this right?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Seun pls keep that to urself. I've never been confrontational with u since 2006, but im definitely going to be now. Even a newbie who registered yesterday Thursday on NL and might have posted hs/her opinion against Islam knows Maclatunji isnt fit to be a moderator, cos he's overzealously biased This says a lot about the criteria being adopted on NL as regards appointment of moderators. If u want to be true to urself, u would have taken seriously numerous complaint against him even from other moderators seriously. Ask Odunnu, Kandikane, Jaybee, Manmustwac, Jesoul etc what they think of their fellow mod and later ask forum members.

If u want to increase membership on ur forum, its better u educate ur mods to be accommodating and caution the overzealous ones like Maclatunji.

Mukina2 is personal friend and the best supermod on NL but im against her for encouraging u in the appointment of Maclatunji
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
Reyginus: What have 'we' done about maclatunji?
Thanks

wiegraf:

Now I'm confused. Some dude implied atheists shouldn't be on a 'religion' forum, so I just wanted to clarify. Mmw's answer indicates we are allowed here. His answer also doesn't seem to imply he intends to be biased, more like to make sure moderating stays in perspective, or democratic, unlike islam's section where maclatunji is more or else the only arbiter. Am I getting this right?

Lets wait for Seun's reaction towards maclatunji's perceived 'misbehaviour'.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba:

Lets wait for Seun's reaction towards maclatunji's perceived 'misbehaviour'.

And wait for long, we shall smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
BTW.... to those that dont know, I made the above cartoon
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Logicboy03: BTW.... to those that dont know, I made the above cartoon
so? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: so? grin grin grin grin grin

I cant let you steal my swagg
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by ParisLove2(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Please someone should go and tell maclatunji and co to stop derailing my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1087063/why-did-muhammad-threaten-divorce with his Sunni-Shia bruhaha. This guy have banned me before for allegedly derailing a thread (currently serving one now for quoting text that said mo had sëx with a woman he didn't marry). Someone should kindly tell him to take his sunni shia fight elsewhere and stop terrorizing my thread with his trolls. I dunno why he would be doing that which he has banned me(others) for.

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Paris-Love:
Please someone should go and tell maclatunji and co to stop derailing my thread https://www.nairaland.com/1087063/why-did-muhammad-threaten-divorce with his Sunni-Shia bruhaha. This guy have banned me before for allegedly derailing a thread (currently serving one now for quoting text that said mo had sëx with a woman he didn't marry). Someone should kindly tell him to take his sunni shia fight elsewhere and stop terrorizing my thread with his trolls. I dunno why he would be doing that which he has banned me(others) for.

Thanks
Its obvious tunji is a boko haram member grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: Its obvious tunji is a boko haram member grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest, Maclatunji is an okay guy when you dont talk about religion with him. His problems are;

a) He thinks his religion is perfect

b) He was probably raised to think like that

c) He hasnt had people in real life that have really talked about the negative side of his religion in real life.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: Its obvious tunji is a boko haram member grin grin grin grin grin
and you think its funny?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Odunnu:
and you think its funny?
i have something to say but would prefer to keep mute here
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Please......I believe that this is front page stuff
https://www.nairaland.com/1091996/atheists-more-moral-than-christians

grin cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Odunnu: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: i have something to say but would prefer to keep mute here
about your hardcore evidence?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Was just explaining to a member why we have a theist and atheist mods here besides no one has ever complained about my moderating unlike our muslim neighbour next door.

wiegraf:

Yes your getting it right. Do you have to be a Politician to discuss a topic related to Politics? Do you have to be a Family man to discuss a topic related to Family? Do you have to be a Cultured person to discuss a topic related to culture? Do you have to be a Sports fanatic to discuss a topic related to Sports? Do you have to be a Traveller to discuss a topic in the Travel section. So why do you have to be Religious just to discuss a topic in the religious section?

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2012
manmustwac: Was just explaining to a member why we have a theist and atheist mods here besides no one has ever complained about my moderating unlike our muslim neighbour next door.

Yes your getting it right. Do you have to be a Politician to discuss a topic related to Politics? Do you have to be a Family man to discuss a topic related to Family? Do you have to be a Cultured person to discuss a topic related to culture? Do you have to be a Sports fanatic to discuss a topic related to Sports? Do you have to be a Traveller to discuss a topic in the Travel section. So why do you have to be Religious just to discuss a topic in the religious section?

Thanks again. Just wanted that clarified
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by wiegraf: 3:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Btw, tried editing this, spam bot got it again. Sowwy, I'll leave it as is since bot seems to like me. Could you please unban(?) it again? Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1091640/last-question-asimov#12804923
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi Seun can you kindly put this article on the front page, I truly think it is a healthy topic that deserves justice.

I understand if this may not be possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/1094945/young-christian-ladys-torment-hell
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03: BTW.... to those that dont know, I made the above cartoon

Try tattooing you name on it, thieves definitely won't be able to claim credit for it!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

Try tattooing you name on it, thieves definitely won't be able to claim credit for it!

True........but I'm suspicious, why are you giving me advice?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

True........but I'm suspicious, why are you giving me advice?

i don't like thieves, and I love the part seun says to you b****h please, grin grin grin grin grin and the cartoon is hilarious truly when contextualised to an onlooker he simply burst into laughter
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
vedaxcool:

i don't like thieves, and I love the part seun says to you b****h please, grin grin grin grin grin and the cartoon is hilarious truly when contextualised to an onlooker he simply burst into laughter

lol.......nice cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jesoul,

Concerning the topic you locked, please look at my comments. I was civil to Sagamite. wink

I am just saying this so that I wouldnt be classified as the one that led to the derailing of the thread into abuses!

I have no problem with you banning the thread (just pleading my innocence)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by true2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
All this BS about Mods, Religion...STOP. Do you all know nothing about God?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03: Jesoul,

Concerning the topic you locked, please look at my comments. I was civil to Sagamite. wink

I am just saying this so that I wouldnt be classified as the one that led to the derailing of the thread into abuses!

I have no problem with you banning the thread (just pleading my innocence)
No wahala, I know he started it. It will take massive amounts of 'hiding posts' to sanitize the thread. I'll reopen it if Frosbel wants.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
JeSoul: No wahala, I know he started it. It will take massive amounts of 'hiding posts' to sanitize the thread. I'll reopen it if Frosbel wants.

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.