Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202094 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thank God.. I had already un-followed the thread...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by CrazyMan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Logicboy03: To be honest, Maclatunji is an okay guy when you dont talk about religion with him. His problems are;

a) He thinks his religion is perfect

b) He was probably raised to think like that

c) He hasnt had people in real life that have really talked about the negative side of his religion in real life.
True he's a very nice guy...I've come across his posts severally on the family section.

Problem is he takes his religion so personal....I guess you pointed some important facts.

@Jesoul
Jesoul dear...how about the muskeeto that torments us here daily...its 6 months now and nothing has been done...any hope for that insecticide I requested for? grin wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
True he's a very nice guy...I've come across his posts severally on the family section.

Problem is he takes his religion so personal....I guess you pointed some important facts.

@Jesoul
Jesoul dear...how about the muskeeto that torments us here daily...its 6 months now and nothing has been done...any hope for that insecticide I requested for? grin wink
Lmao.. wetin I do na?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan: @Jesoul
Haha grin
Here you go Crazyman, apply at least twice a day cheesy

[img]http://racheldoesscience.files./2012/08/mosquito_control-1.gif[/img]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by CrazyMan(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2012
Thanks dear....I should be able to get rid of him once and for all. wink

musKeeto: Lmao.. wetin I do na?
One word and I would fumigate you....so behave, and you'll live long in the land. cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yo, MMC,

I apologise for that comment;

https://www.nairaland.com/1100822/how-deal-atheist-child#12950552

Wasnt in my right mind when I did so! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Logicboy03: Yo, MMC,

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Logicboy03: Yo, MMC,

Eeerrr...... but you don't have a right mind in the first place.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
frosbel:

It takes a grown and mature man to accept his flaws and mistakes.

Food for thought
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

It takes a grown and mature man to accept his flaws and mistakes.

Food for thought

Logicboy the sage! You newly learnt the art of speaking in riddles! Hope the above didnt come frome merlin?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: Logicboy the sage! You newly learnt the art of speaking in riddles! Hope the above didnt come frome merlin?

Hey....hey now, calm down
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 2:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Hey....hey now, calm down
am as calm as water!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: am as calm as water!

Not really, you are as excited as a catholic priest in a boys changing room
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 3:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

here comes the insultive logicboy!
Thank 4 d insult.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: here comes the insultive logicboy!
Thank 4 d insult.

I told you to calm down smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

I told you to calm down smiley
and i m calm as water was my reply, only to recieve ur bags of insult
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: and i m calm as water was my reply, only to recieve ur bags of insult

smiley smiley

Couldnt resist, mocking your catholic allegiance
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

this is funny my friend!

Its possible you are talking from experience knowing you to be a former RCC
grin
Logicboy03:

this is funny my friend!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: here comes the insultive logicboy!
Thank 4 d insult.

hahaha, it was a very funny statement to me!

Logicboy03:

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: and i m calm as water was my reply, only to recieve ur bags of insult

you mean this?

Logicboy03:

lol.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2012
truthislight.. lol..

[s]but seriously, u need to work on ur double posting.. [/s]
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

smiley smiley

Couldnt resist, mocking your catholic allegiance
so u were simply interested in bashing me 'cos im a catholic? I just cant remember making an insultive joke at you becos of sumtin some atheist did.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
truthislight:

hahaha, it was a very funny statement to me!

ofcus it would be funny to you, i hope sum1 doesnt use such insultive jokes on you.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ubenedictus: so u were simply interested in bashing me 'cos im a catholic? I just cant remember making an insultive joke at you becos of sumtin some atheist did.

Sorry ooo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ubenedictus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy welldone, the priests i know dont stalk children, they aren't found around childrens changing rooms. That aside, arguement dont give me pleasure, neither do they excite me so there is 0 chance (no chance at all) that it would stimulate me.
Peace
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeychild(f): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
I started a thread on contradictions in the Quran. It was moved to the Islam for Muslims section. Can anyone shed any light on this
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by truthislight: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto: truthislight.. lol..

[s]but seriously, u need to work on ur double posting.. [/s]

ok thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeychild: I started a thread on contradictions in the Quran. It was moved to the Islam for Muslims section. Can anyone shed any light on this

Hi sister. This thread? "For Muslims: Contradictions In The Quran https://www.nairaland.com/1103303/muslims-contradictions-quran"
The admin moved your thread because all muslim topics belong in the Islam section.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeychild(f): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
But the Islam for Muslim section clearly says: Muslim only. Does that mean none Muslims cannot comment on Islam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.