Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (202092 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (296) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2012
honeychild: But the Islam for Muslim section clearly says: Muslim only. Does that mean none Muslims cannot comment on Islam?
Lol good question. Non-Muslims can create topics on Islam in the general religion section, but it will be moved to the Islam section, where the thread creator "technically" is not authorized to enter, because that section is for Muslims only. Maybe that means the OP needs to complete all his thoughts within the first post, then leave the rest of the thread to Muslims to discuss. undecided

As Sherlock Holmes would say, "Brilliant thinking, my dear Watson" cry grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
honeychild: But the Islam for Muslim section clearly says: Muslim only. Does that mean none Muslims cannot comment on Islam?
You have a very good point there. A non muslim creates a topic in the religion section because they're not allowed to create one in the Muslims only section, only to have their topic moved to the Muslims only section where they're not supposed to comment. It dose not make sense and its a stupid mistake made by the intollerant muslims. (Whereas they're free to start topics & comment here whenever they like)Just ignore it. But am going to make an issue of this to the relevant authorities wink
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2012
manmustwac: You have a very good point there. A non muslim creates a topic in the religion section because they're not allowed to create one in the Muslims only section, only to have their topic moved to the Muslims only section where they're not supposed to comment. It dose not make sense and its a stupid mistake made by the intollerant muslims. (Whereas they're free to start topics & comment here whenever they like)Just ignore it. But am going to make an issue of this to the relevant authorities wink

Yes, something has to be done about this issue. Hope your mod powers can help! smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Joagbaje(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ moderators ,
I will kindly like logicboy to be cautioned from following me about with abuses and insults for no just cause . I believe I have right to post my contributions like everyone else wihout Harassment .pls kindly look into this menace.

You are a thief. I will call you a thief wherever I find you until you stop your fraudulent tithe preaching

https://www.nairaland.com/1104859/beware-pastors
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje:
@ moderators ,
I will kindly like logicboy to be cautioned from following me about with abuses and insults for no just cause . I believe I have right to post my contributions like everyone else wihout Harassment .pls kindly look into this menace.

Okay, I'm sorry smiley

You are just a tithe preacher. cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje:
@ moderators ,

I fully agree with Lb.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
musKeeto:
I fully agree with Lb.

Unfortunately, it is not against the law of nairaland to preach tithing and Joagbaje can get me banned. So, I have to calm down and give him space. sad
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by PastorKun(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Joagbaje:
@ moderators ,

Actually I believe he has very just and valid points for labelling you as such. tongue you really need to repent of your evil, manipulative and fraudulent ways.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
manmustwac: You have a very good point there. A non muslim creates a topic in the religion section because they're not allowed to create one in the Muslims only section, only to have their topic moved to the Muslims only section where they're not supposed to comment. It dose not make sense and its a stupid mistake made by the intollerant muslims. (Whereas they're free to start topics & comment here whenever they like)Just ignore it. But am going to make an issue of this to the relevant authorities wink
whilst making an issue, tell seun that he's a hypocrite and a balless admin. Pls ensure u refer him to this thread to read my comment.

here are the observations.

1) seun created a childboard from the main religion board out of fear and ignorantly added this

'Islam for Muslims : A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims'
yet seun allows topics from the same 'burial ground' like section make the homepage where non muslims and non god believers are allowed to read from anywhere in the world. a foreigner(a potential advertiser on nairaland) wants to comment but a silly moderator prevents him from doing so. he chooses to leave NL, tagging it as a 'cult' forum. I think since its for the intolerant muslims, why push the shitz topic to homepage for all to read, yet holding a 'cutlass' to cut them if they dare express their opinion?

2) the main religion board has this

'Religion : Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.' atheists that are becoming shareholders have no faith and belief in any God but they are allowed to express themselves by attacking the idea of Gods existence, without being banned by any crazy low life Jobless mod.
if others are allowed to express themselves here, including the intolerant muslims that abuse Jesus, why cant we be allowed to criticize mohammed and his blood sucking religion islam? hypocrisy from seun.

3) i also notice that when ever an islamic related topic makes the homepage, what ordinarily would have been overlooked by MMW and Jesoul(frivolity) are not overlooked by the overzealous islamic mod. Go to the islam section and see countless phrase 'this post has been hidden' or thread that made home page locked. hypocrisy.

lastly. Seun should stop making Nlders based in Nigeria serve as mods cos the poverty mentality in the country has overwhelmed majority of them and they choose to act out of proportion. foreign based mods are more rational than the low life Jobless Nigerian moderator.

i take a pause for now.

watch out for part2

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
toba: whilst making an issue, tell seun that he's a hypocrite and a balless admin. Pls ensure u refer him to this thread to read my comment.

here are the observations.

1) seun created a childboard from the main religion board out of fear and ignorantly added this

'Islam for Muslims : A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims' yet topic from the same burial ground like section makes the homepage where non muslims and non god believers are allowed to read from anywhere in the world. a foreigner(a potential advertiser on nairaland) wants to comment but a silly moderator prevents him from doing so. he chooses to leave NL, tagging it as a 'cult' forum. I think since its for the intolerant muslims, why push the shitz to homepage for all, yet holding a cutlass to cut them if they dare express their opinion?

2) the main religion board has this

'Religion : Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here.' atheists that are becoming shareholders have no faith and belief in any God but they are allowed to express themselves by attacking the idea of Gods existence, without being banned by any crazy low life Jobless mod. if others are allowed to express themselves here, including the intolerant muslims that abuse Jesus, why cant we be allowed to criticize mohammed and his blood sucking religion islam? hypocrisy from seun.

3) i also notice that when ever an islamic related topic makes the homepage and what ordinarily would have been overlooked by MMW and Jesoul are not overlooked by the overzealous islamic mod. go to the section and see countless phrase 'this post has been hidden' or thread that made home page locked. hypocrisy.

lastly. Seun should stop making Nlders based in Nigeria serve as mods cos the level of poverty mentality in the country has overwhelmed majority of them and they choose to act out of proportion. foreign based mods are more rational than the low life Jobless Nigerian moderator.

i take a pause

Number 3 is my favourite. Many Nigerians that live in Nigeria cant reason outside their environment. There should be a rigid process for interviewing them.

We are lucky to have Jesoul and MMC.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Number 3 is my favourite. Many Nigerians that live in Nigeria cant reason outside their environment. There should be a rigid process for interviewing them.

We are lucky to have Jesoul and MMC.

well not all Nigerians anyway. i live in Nigeria but my job allows me travel to continents. Whilst there, i learn from others.

I once advised seun to adopt a different criteria in the appointment of mods. he lauded the idea but yet to take a clue from same.

pathetic
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
toba: well not all Nigerians anyway. i live in Nigeria but my job allows me travel to continents. Whilst there, i learn from others.

I once advised seun to adopt a different criteria in the appointment of mods. he lauded the idea but yet to take a clue from same.

pathetic

It shows how power hungry some Nigerians are. They think that they are special because of the MOD abilities. Just banning people without even reasoning.

The funniest thing that happened to me was that I wrote a rebuttal to a thread and my rebuttal was banned because the mod felt that it was similar to the original thread!

When I complained, I didnt get any answer! This is the politics section where everything is do or die. After they will complain about the corrupt politicians when they themselves are corrupt
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

It shows how power hungry some Nigerians are. They think that they are special because of the MOD abilities. Just banning people without even reasoning.

The funniest thing that happened to me was that I wrote a rebuttal to a thread and my rebuttal was banned because the mod felt that it was similar to the original thread!

When I complained, I didnt get any answer! This is the politics section where everything is do or die. After they will complain about the corrupt politicians when they themselves are corrupt
one of the mods in the politics section is also a mod in the islam section
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
toba: one of the mods in the politics section is also a mod in the islam section

Not surprising
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
toba: well not all Nigerians anyway. i live in Nigeria but my job allows me travel to continents. Whilst there, i learn from others.

pathetic

Is Maclatunji really fit to be a moderator? I got threatened with a ban for complaining about people trolling my own thread! Seun has serious problems. He publicy cautioned MMC but he leaves this animal called Maclatunji to roam free!

maclatunji: ^Your ban is due. One more response regarding this issue and I will ban you my hyperactively-obsessed complainant. I will let you know your offence if you trigger the ban.
https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/13#13021429
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
toba: well not all Nigerians anyway. I live in Nigeria but my job allows me travel to continents. Whilst there, i learn from others.

pathetic

I undertsand what migt be your problem; it is called Uncle Tom syndrome n the American racial context, Uncle Tom is a pejorative term for blacks that give up or hide their ethnic or gender outlooks, traits, and practices, in order to be accepted into the mainstream—a so-called race traitor. In African American parlance this is also derogatorily known as an Oreo cookie, black on the outside only, white on the inside.[2]

or

House Negro (also House Nigger) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US. The term comes from a speech, Message to the Grass Roots, given by African American activist Malcolm X, where he explains that during slavery, there were two kinds of slaves: "house Negroes," who worked in the master's house and "field Negroes," who performed the manual labor outside.

He characterizes the house Negro as having a better life than the field Negro, and thus unwilling to leave the plantation, and potentially more likely to support existing power structures that favor whites over blacks. Malcolm X identified with the field Negro. The term is used against individuals[1][2], in critiques of attitudes within the African American community,[3] and as a borrowed term for critiquing parallel situations.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Negro

Try getting some help, it is not good for one to consider himself inferior to others! Have a pleasant day!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
^^^

This guy has never been banned or even cautioned by Maclatunji cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
^^^^

And you know that how?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
This same vedaxcool, that I have reported many times directly on his troll comments and yet not one word of caution given to him? lol
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
^

So in atheism lying and saying what you don't know is permitted?

That figures, you are simply blabbing what you really have no idea, I ask again how do you know Maclatunji have never banned me?

If you have common sense you would simply say you were speculating as such and you typical in your character, like spreading lies against Maclatunji and soiling his name! Just to help yourself out of your frustration and suicidal thoughts!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dear Moderators,

The "clear unviewed topics" link under "Followed Topics" simply does not work sad

Can you please help pass this information to Seun? If it worked, it will make things a lot easier, that page gets to get messy real fast over time.

Regards
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

So in atheism lying and saying what you don't know is permitted?

That figures, you are simply blabbing what you really have no idea, I ask again how do you know Maclatunji have never banned me?

If you have common sense you would simply say you were speculating as such and you typical in your character, like spreading lies against Maclatunji and soiling his name! Just to help yourself out of your frustration and suicidal thoughts!

It is simple have you ever been banned since Logicboy has been reporting you? No.

Keep defending your islamic godfather...... wink

What kind of psychotic mod would make such a statement?

maclatunji: ^Your ban is due. One more response regarding this issue and I will ban you my hyperactively-obsessed complainant. I will let you know your offence if you trigger the ban.

Banning for reporting trolls?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Logicboy03: ^^^

This guy has never been banned or even cautioned by Maclatunji cheesy

The above shows the individual's delusion and educational challenges he faces, your statement clearly indicated this guy have never been banned or cautioned by Maclatunji, yet, he stand here defending his god, MMC against the very owner of NL who cautioned MMC (rightly) against being biased. Now the boy changes gear because he has said what he has no idea of (typically atheist way of reasoning) and say you havenever been banned when i report, wow, I hope atheism does not breed liars!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
vedaxcool:

The above shows the individual's delusion and educational challenges he faces, your statement clearly indicated this guy have never been banned or cautioned by Maclatunji, yet, he stand here defending his god, MMC against the very owner of NL who cautioned MMC (rightly) against being biased. Now the boy changes gear because he has said what he has no idea of (typically atheist way of reasoning) and say you havenever been banned when i report, wow, I hope atheism does not breed liars!

4 comments, yet no proof that he has been banned since logicboy has been on the scene.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2012

Is this a moderator?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

4 comments, yet no proof that he has been banned since logicboy has been on the scene.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, an atheist making allegation without proof, in atheism it seems, you say, the burden of proof is really on the one making the allegation, and still this statement shows how intellectually downed you actually are:

Police "logic"boy: You are a convicted felon, so you are hereby prevented from coming here!

Reasonable Man: How did you come to know that?

Police "logic"boy: Bring proof that you are not a convicted felon

Reasonable Man: Look like you are high right now, let me call your parents to come take you home, as common sense demands when making an allegation you have supporting evidence to prove you statement, like arrest warrants, Trail notice etc.

Police "logic"boy: you were banned, banned I tell you Banned Banned!!!

Reasonable Man: Stop being Agitated your parents will be here soon!

Police "logic"boy: Felon!!!!!

Reasonable: Do you have evidence sir?

Police "logic"boy: Prove that you are not a felon, but the law palces teh burden of proof on you, and i believe i am innocent until proven guilty,

Police "logic"boy parents picks a plan and hit the chaps head: Reasoanble man, we are sorry that we gave birth to this embarrassment, he is quite slow if you know what i mean wink

The above story is merely a fiction if it look like your life it is merely a coincidence

So logicboy reading the above, would u still expect the Reasonable to prove the allegation true or false, or isn't it rightly the policeman responsibility to prove such!

grin grin grin grin off course we cannot reason with one who spends his life slandering others can we?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by JeSoul(f): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Unfortunately sister, the rules are what they are and as you've seen many already mention its not 'fair' to other posters. You can post in their section, just follow their rules and you should be fine.

Joagbaje:
@ moderators ,

Logicboy03:

Okay, I'm sorry smiley

You are just a tithe preacher. cheesy
Logicboy thanks smiley.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Seun(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
InesQor: Dear Moderators,

The "clear unviewed topics" link under "Followed Topics" simply does not work sad

Can you please help pass this information to Seun? If it worked, it will make things a lot easier, that page gets to get messy real fast over time.

Regards
It clears topics you have not viewed just fine. Topics that were added because you were following the OP or the sections where they were posted.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seun:
It clears topics you have not viewed just fine. Topics that were added because you were following the OP or the sections where they were posted.

Oga, what are you going to do about our complaints about the Islam section?

I suggest you either caution Maclatunji or you make it clear that no non-muslim should comment on the islam section or stop allowing threads from the islam section to go to front page so that we know that it is truly muslims only
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by manmustwac(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

Oga, what are you going to do about our complaints about the Islam section?

I suggest you either caution Maclatunji or you make it clear that no non-muslim should comment on the islam section or stop allowing threads from the islam section to go to front page so that we know that it is truly muslims only
Was going to make an issue of this but since the site owner seun has read this there's no need
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by InesQor(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seun:

Hi Seun,

Mine doesn't work anyway. I'm guessing maybe because most of the topics are from way back before you re-developed the site. Let me clear them out one by one and see if it works henceforth. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Thanks for the quick response
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Im posting this here just in case the coward Maclatunji, who's againt correction and constructive criticism chooses to hide my post.

Guy wise up and stop acting like a tyrant or like a power hungry opportunist. I'm sure if Oluwaseun Osewa built Nairaland on this kind of frivolous threat, you wouldn't even see members join Nl, talkless of having have pple/thread to moderate.

This is a complaint Thread and members have the right to express their complaint within the confinement of the rules. this is a comment you made to me

maclatunji 8:45am On Sep 05, 2011:

Guy you are high on something, we have not just discovered it yet. Why is being single pathetic? It is phase of life and I enjoy it at the moment. However, change is inevitable. Hayobaami can speak for herself and we are not rivals over her. Take it or leave it!
I didnt make an issue out of it cos i showed maturity. Learn to do likewise.

NB
you may choose to hide my comment as someone who is impervious to correction, but I'll copy, paste and save it for the forum owner to see and probably tell me how this complaint is offensive

https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here/13#13029073

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (296)

Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.