Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70536 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
^ Of which we're grateful to be supporters of. Let the successful clubs try to grow their fan case on N L above one and also try to fill their thread to hundred pages in less than 4 years, no be so ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
angry ooo dudu why did you interrupt my assault on that slowpoke ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Duduspace is correct. Debo is wrong.

You can't start your data set from 2004. 2003 and 2002 is just as bad as current results, therefore 2004 should be considered an outlier and ignored.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
I watched the Arsenal- Chelsea game of last weekend all over again
What was lacking on our side was more than just cutting edge
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
Insanity creeping in for an Arsenal fan See evidence in link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-529145.0.html#msg6915537

The thread opener is an Arsenal fan who is losing it. Better sack wenGAY before this fan goes the way of many before him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
rasputinn:

I watched the Arsenal- Chelsea game of last weekend all over again
What was lacking on our side was more than just cutting edge

You are right, what is lacking is not cutting edge, rather its common sense which wenGAY and the players lack
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2010
So obviously after watching the episode of Law & Disorder In Lagos on BBC2 few hours ago,this dude opened a thread on one of the many gooners' fora with this title and stated the below:

Louis Theroux in Lagos - Sponsored by Arsenal?

I think I've seen about 20 guys in Arsenal shirts during this episode alone. Gazidis must be creaming himself,

Hehehehehehehehehe. . . i am sure he's never heard nor read about Aba-made jersey  grin

In some other news,Sagna's out for 3 weeks,Nasri was great for France against Romania,and Benike Afobe scored a hat-trick for the U-19s.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2010
And more:

The Kanu ripple effect , Gazidis should be still kissing his oversized gargantuan boots

Wasn't that Nigerian businessman, Dan something or other interested in
buying into the club as well . Nigeria could be for us what Japan is to Man Ure.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2010
^ Abi the guy dey lie. How come all the NURTW thugs all wear Arsenal shirts?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2010
Edoyad you be Yaba left case I swear!!

Dayokanu go and rest you are an Arsenal fan by pun@nissociation
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2010
^^^
What cracks me up is the illusion that any of those aba-made jersies contribute a dime into the club's coffers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2010
Ibime:

^ Abi the guy dey lie. How come all the NURTW thugs all wear Arsenal shirts?

Oh come off it Ibime,we all know it's Chelsea's shirts that are worn more by those NURTW goons and even the drivers,or have you not noticed those ubiquitous faragon buses with one fake chelsea sticker or the other and all those Mushin artist's inscription of the sky is blue, Ikorodu road is blue,Ojuelegba flyover is blue.
The one Alaba-made chelsea jersey that cracked me up was the one were Frank Lampard was spelt Frank Pampard(why swap the L for P,hmmm Chelsea people never cease to amaze me)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by rasputinn(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2010
dayokanu:

You are right, what is lacking is not cutting edge, rather its common sense which wenGAY and the players lack

E se,e se o,e se o,e wa ma lo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2010
dayokanu:

In other words Assanal is genetically useless and doomed
No wonder the fans commit suicide in droves
A combination of hopeless fans, brainless manager, useless management can only give rise to a TROPhYLESS club
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2010
What's up wiv all these NL babes black and whiting their profile pics? Could they be trying to conceal their true wowority in order to mislead unsuspecting suitors?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2010
^ grin ouch
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2010
Is ritchy looking for a girlfriend? Why check every nairalanders ladies picx undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
Gunners and friends of gunners please remember moderavizzle in your prayers . .He fell from a building and hurt his arm . .they had to operate  sad

get better soon sweeerie . . kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2010
Get well soon v3.

L'Arse needs you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
Sad to hear that. . . . .get well soon moderavizzle, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Mobinga: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
v3 cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
Was he smoking weed on top of the building?

Good to hear he only broke an arm. Na small ting.

From now on, I go dey call am Humpty Dumpty.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ibime sharrap angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Eh ya, Get well soon v3 but Muki was a Telescope or binoculars found near the site of his fall? it might give a clue as to what he was doin up there in the first instance. Meanwhile, I'll make arrangements for a consistent supply of agbo jedi and Debo can arrange for the honeyz to Keep our dear moderator fit while he is out of action.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yes a binocular was found . .he was said to be viewing Arsene secret plans for the next few weeks and he fell sad grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
duduspace:

Eh ya, Get well soon v3 but Muki was a Telescope or binoculars found near the site of his fall? it might give a clue as to what he was doin up there in the first instance. Meanwhile, I'll make arrangements for a consistent supply of agbo jedi and[b] Debo can arrange for the honeyz [/b]to Keep our dear moderator fit while he is out of action.

Moderavizzle doesn't need my help at all. . . .my intel says there are chicks tending to his every need (mental, spiritual, sexual,physical grin) as we speak.

But I am eager to help. . . .just send me his address details and my buxom beauties will storm the location ASAP. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
yousouph:

Is ritchy looking for a girlfriend? Why check every nairalanders ladies picx undecided

Abeg, helep me ask him o.

ritchboy:

What's up wiv all these NL babes black and whiting their profile pics? Could they be trying to conceal their true wowority in order to mislead unsuspecting suitors?
@ritch
Dont put your anger at arsenal's awful performances on me o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ibime:

Was he smoking weed on top of the building?
Good to hear he only broke an arm. Na small ting.
From now on, I go dey call am Humpty Dumpty.

Good question. You know what we do in uncompleted buildings now? wink wink wink

Was he trying to escape from a kidnap attempt?

mukina2:

Gunners and friends of gunners please remember moderavizzle in your prayers . .He fell from a building and hurt his arm . .they had to operate sad

get better soon sweeerie . . kiss

Shey na kiss go make am dey well?

V3,

Deleter of my posts, Get well soon o.

NB: Pls Can someone watch edoyad closely? I have a feeling he is about to do something terrible to himself.

Take him away from all tall building, seashore, Ropes, Highways, remove rat poison, knife, Izal and anything from the house
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Mobinga: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
duduspace:

Eh ya, Get well soon v3 but Muki was a Telescope or binoculars found near the site of his fall? it might give a clue as to what he was doin up there in the first instance. Meanwhile, I'll make arrangements for a consistent supply of agbo jedi and Debo can arrange for the honeyz to Keep our dear moderator fit while he is out of action.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
We need to investigate what V3 was really doing on top that building. He better be a civil engineer or builder or something. Its either he was smoking some kinda weed I haven't yet come across or he was shagging some missus and flipped over at the point of ejaculation. Perhaps PHCN cut off his light and he was attempting to reconnect himself or perhaps he was adjusting his TV antenna in order to tap cable from his next door neighbour. The most likely scenario is a suicide attempt after the Chelsea game. Dayokanu may be right about Gayyners after all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
V3 ? OMG ! shocked shocked how did it happen ? Get well soon my bro.
Life sucks maen ! Humans like dayo go through life without as much as a head ache but good people like V3 get to fall off buildings. Strikers like RVP get to stay injured half the season while waste pipes like Mario Gomez get to play footie all season long.
Like sucks maen
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Ibime,

I sure say V3 dey wait for the base to the "claro". All those weed wey dem no dey remove dem seeds na him dey cause all these wahala.

v3 can we amputate edoyad's arm and give it to v3, Since he is just a wate of Oxygen and food.

On the flip side, the GAY moronic stem cell tumour in edoyads brain might be in his arm and affect an innocent young boy like v3.

So its a lose lose situation.

Edoyad help the world, Get rid of yourself. I take God beg you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.