Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adecco Test Stage 2 Out - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adecco Test Stage 2 Out (12481 Views)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Adecco Aptitude Test / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Mcleo007(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2010
ladoo 10:

hi guys, i called adecco this morning and i was told it is BAT that wld calll us for interview.
adecco also said they dont know when BAT wld contact successful candidates.
any other info in the house?.pls reply.

Does it mean it is everyone dt did d last test dt were successful? Let us knw d confirmatory status.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2010
I think adecco is done with their own side,having conducted d test and the screening (remember we submitted scanned copies of our documents ).The next stage (4th stage i think) will be done by bat itself.Lets pray and hope 4 d best.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2010
@mcleo007: i wasnt told if everyone was successful or not.
i wasnt told if BAT wld contact unsuccessful applicant.
i tried asking but the person i was speaking with refused to answer the question.
let us pray and hope for the best.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
pple what is going on with bat? Bat should stop playing with our emotions
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
If you read the thread of some of the previous BAT Recruitment Discussions on Nairaland here, you will find out that there is a considerable hiatus between the completion of tests and consequent contacting of successful candidates. Suffice to say you should go about your daily business until you are contacted.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Needless to say, the real life MT Testimonials on the site, there is clearly a 2010 Batch and it is safe to assume that your batch is the 2011 Batch. No need for unnecessary pressures, you will all be contacted as at when due.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
@dodoshyne: while it is true that BAT recruited some ppl earlier this year, it is totally untrue that it took this long before
the applicants where called 4 interview.
if you read the previous thread again you wld notice that it took only a space of 7 days to call them 4 interview.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by otuwe(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Cruise-z:

@ Otuwe, that is one question that can be answered when you have the offer letter in your hands. Anything outside that, is speculation!

please let me know what the existing MT staff earn so i can at least have idea of the range,

kindly oblige sir,
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by olujegs(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ladoo so if that is ur view that others were called within a period of 7 days and this our set have not been called then u could keep giving urself hypertention but my advice for others is to remain positive that very soon we would be contacted so lets keep searching (WHAT IS URS IS URS NO JUPITER NO MATTER HOW FAR WOULD TAKE IT FROM URS BE POSITIVE WE WOULD GET THERE)
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 2:09am On Sep 29, 2010
I don't usually go into virtual banters. Ladoo, do a NairaLand search of 'bat interview'. You'll find one thread that starts 'Anyone been called for an interview/assessment with regards to the tests written last year',

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
I don't usually go into virtual banters. Ladoo, do a NairaLand search of 'bat interview'. You'll find one thread that starts 'Anyone been called for an interview/assessment with regards to the tests written last year',

Cheers

For the test recently completed someone has gone a mail that he did not pass the test. Check naijahotjobs for more details.Please do not say what you are not sure of.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
The silence has been broken. Screening and interview is on the 7th of October at Ikoyi. See ya all there.

Cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
Iam yet to receive any mail.Is it in batches or what?Where guys sent email or sms?

pls reply
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
Both; sms from BAT and email from AGDC, organizers of the screening/interview.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
@Cruise-z

Tanx

I am still surprise y i v not received mine.I did quite well in d test.Lets pray it's in batches.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
i just got a mail from BAT 4 interview on the 8th of oct. wish everyone success.thanks.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hey Fumi, what's the hostility about?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2010
@dodoshyne

r pple being contacted in batches,some pple said their interview is on d 7th why others said 8th.I am yet to receive any msg 4rm them,is there hope 4 those who r yet to be contacted?

cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2010
@cruise-z pls help with some info on likely question @ d interview. Thanks
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2010
A look at the organizers "afterschool graduate development centre" will give you an idea of what to expect.

Definitely a deviation from the convetional interview method and more of discovering your strong and weak links.

Prepare to succeed.

Cheers!!!
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2010
@Cruise-z

is there hope 4 those who r yet to be contacted?

cheers
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2010
Cruise-z, your posts are somewhat *cant find the word*. Are you currently employed at bat?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Cruisez: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2010
No, am not.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dustyduke: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2010
hello ppl, this is my first time of commenting on this forum. Cruize-z, you are the man! but the thing, i've not received any invitation for the BAT screening/interview on 7th or 8th as the case maybe. when did you, Cruize-z, receive yours and any hope for me till now?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by dodoshyne: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2010
Cruise-z well one of your posts on this disxussion or the previous one suggest explicitly that you were, Oh well *shrugs
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by ladoo10: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
@cruise-z,: what exactly shld we read on the AGDC site 4 the interview. pls help?. im preparing 4 the interview on the 8th of october.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by funmiowo1: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
What do you think the interview will be like, fellas
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
@ladoo what is the AGDC site?
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by subtle: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
sad I was sent a mail saying I didnt make it to the next stage.Its really painful considering the fact that I gave it my best shot.Anyway, goodluck to u

guys that have been called.Wish u the very best.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2010
@subtle

pls when did u receive the mail? I am yet to receive email stating weda i passed or not.Am just confused shaa
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by subtle: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
I got it this morning.
Re: Adecco Test Stage 2 Out by chamber2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
@subtle

What do u think cud be delaying mine?As it stands now i do not knw if i passed or not cos i v not been notified of the outcome of d test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAAN Says It Is Not Recruiting / Please Help Advice My Immediate Junior Sister / Vacancies In Shell Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.